QuaranTeam - Dave in Dallas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave took a quick look through the fridge. "We can do steak, mashed potatoes, and broccoli in about an hour, mostly because of the potatoes. Or we can do broccoli beef, probably about 45 minutes. Or we can do sloppy joes and chips in about twenty or twenty-five minutes."

"Sloppy joes it is."

Dave grabbed the thawed pound of ground beef, an onion, and a green bell pepper from the fridge. "Can you go into the pantry and grab a can of tomato sauce?" Dave said, while pointing to the pantry door. He remembered pointing it out this morning, but reinforcement usually helps assimilate new information. When Janice came back out, Dave had two skillets on the stove, and spices on the counter along side a cutting board, knife and the two veggies.

"Can I help?"

"Sure, how's your knife skills?"

"Well, I can cut a bitch if I have to ... "

Dave burst out laughing, lowering the knife to the counter just to be safe. He turned to Janice, giving her a fierce kiss. "Oh, I think I needed that." He wiped a few tears from his eyes and got back to dicing the pepper and onion. "Aright, how about you sauté these while I get the meat started?"

With a light grimace, she asked "How?"

"Toss 'em in the skillet on medium-low heat, about a tablespoon of butter" Dave looked at the veggies again, "maybe two, a couple shakes of salt. Keep the veggies in the butter, stirring a bit once in a while, until the onions start to look clear."

Janice set to work sauteing, while Dave got the ground beef browning. He stepped aside from the stove to the adjacent counter to leave her more space. Dave poured 'eyeball' measured amounts of powdered garlic, paprika, cumin (very little), salt, and chili powder in to a small bowl and swirled the bowl to mix everything. When he leaned towards the stove to tend the beef, Janice leaned her head against his shoulder.

"Comfy?"

Janice nodded her head. Dave kissed her on the crown and she hummed.

"Think you could watch both of these? Just make sure to turn the beef and keep chopping it into small bits so we get crumbles instead of big chunks. I'm going to toast some bread. Sorry, we don't have any buns."

"That's okay, I know what buns I want to bite." Janice punctuated her statement with an impish wink. Dave just shook his head, grabbed the loaf out of the cabinet and got to work with the toaster.

A few minutes later, Janice called out, "The beef is sizzling and sticking. I'm getting some brown in the bottom of the pan."

"Perfect, pour in the veggies, then the tomato sauce." Seeing her do that he added, "Great, now sprinkle the spices over the top, as evenly as you can. Good, Now just stir that up a bit. Let it cook down some, boil off some of the liquid. Stir it every few minutes."

Dave had finished the toast well before Janice had called out, but she seemed to be doing well so far and he wanted to let her get more comfortable in the kitchen. Sounded like something she wanted, based on what she'd said this morning. He did walk up behind her and give her a gentle, loose hug as she worked the skillet. Janice rested her head back on his chest.

"This is so thoroughly domestic. Thank you."

"You don't have to cook you know. There'll be three cooks in the family by tomorrow evening."

"Yeah, and one is an eighteen year old girl who's fifteen years younger than me."

"That teen girl has been through the wringer. She's shown some serious maturity. That's why I accepted her. She's the only reason I set my age range that low."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound dismissive."

Dave was quiet for a moment. "I'm sorry for coming off snappy. We lived in separate houses, but the four of us rode this mess out together."

Janice nodded. "How about you tell me more over dinner. Starting tomorrow they're going to be family."

With the meat reaching its final stage, Dave put a hot pad on the table for the skillet, and grabbed two open bags of chips from the cabinet. He'd already placed the toast on the table as soon as it had finished.

They made their plates and ate quietly for a few moments, each lost in their own thoughts.

"So where should I start?"

"How about something pleasant that happened?"

Dave smiled, a pair of events immediately coming to mind. He launched into a description of when Esme had called him up. Becca had been moping all day and Esme finally got her to admit that it was her birthday, but she hadn't heard from any family. Esme knew Becca loved meatloaf and mashed potatoes, but that was a bit out of her culinary reach. She asked Dave to help out.

Well, first off, it was already after 5:30pm by the time Esme figured things out and got a hold of Dave. A meat loaf can take nearly an hour to cook, after all the ingredients are prepped and combined. But, if he made smaller portions, mini-meatloaves, it would cook faster. Oh, then He could Zoom with them and the three of them could eat together.

"Wait, three?"

"Yeah, in the beginning of lockdown, Lupe was stuck in New York. She's an investment manager and very good at it. She was giving a week-long training seminar when it happened."

"But the lockdowns weren't big surprises. We all had some heads up to prepare, maybe unofficial, but it wasn't like they came out of the blue."

"Yep, and her company choose to make sure the New York office had gotten the training Lupe had been going around doing, before they lock them away in their homes. They thought they could beat the clock. Lupe was practically climbing the walls by the third day. But that's a different discussion. We can come back to that."

"Yeah, we definitely need to come back to that. I can't imagine being cut off from my kid, half a continent away from her with a major pandemic racing around."

"It was rough." Dave returned to the original narrative, starting back with the moment he remembered some trick he'd seen making meatloaf cupcakes and piping mashed potatoes on top like it was icing.

"You didn't. You can do that?"

"I'd only seen it done before, but I managed to get it right enough."

"For a teen girl mostly alone on her birthday, the attempt was probably 99% alone. Execution would be bonus points."

"She was crying happy on the Zoom call. Esme is young but she's sneaky when she's planning something nice. She took delivery at the door and convinced Becca to sit at the table, not knowing what Esme was bringing over. Becca kissed the camera for the first minute after they brought up Zoom."

Janice giggled. "I don't blame her." Janice made a 'lightbulb' face. "OH, is that why she made you cupcakes for your birthday?"

"Well, she might have done it anyway, but it was probably why she insisted she do it herself." In thinking along those lines, Dave remembered the letter he'd gotten yesterday. That would explain why Lupe had seemed a bit miffed that day. She'd wanted to do something special for his birthday, but had bowed to Becca's exuberant need to express her gratitude.

His musing turned nearer to the moment. Janice was listening to him talk about two other women in affectionate, familiar terms, knowing full well those women would be here soon and share the bed with him as well, and she showed no signs of jealousy. Yeah, they mentioned something about it in the videos, but it was odd to see.

"Okay, your turn. Tell me something about you, Janice."

She winced. "Okay, first off, I'd prefer Jan in normal conversation. Janice is fine at some function outside the house, some formal setting, but when it's just family and associates."

"Associates? Why not just say - "

"Please don't use the same word as the title of that show."

Dave was puzzled for a bit, then chortled. "Oh - "

"Do. Not. Finish. That. Phrase." Janice glared. Dave nearly fell out of his chair laughing. Janice was thoroughly unamused. He forcefully collected himself.

"Damn, I like that show, but I can get why you would not be happy. That character is annoying as hell."

Jan stared, nonplussed.

"I'll be good. Promise." He picked up her hand from the table and kissed it. Jan continued to give him half-squinty eyes. "So your were about to tell me something about you. Other than your death-ray eye superpower."

"It's a good thing you're cute buster." She gave him a quick peck on the cheek. The squint was still there, but a bemused smile dangled below it. Janice proceeded to tell about the time the library put on a summer hands-on science series. One week the guide brought frogs and first read a book about frogs and their habitats. They let the kids reach in and touch some of the frogs - after rinsing their hands with deionized water first. Then they read a chapter from Frog & Toad. During the reading, one little boy wanted to touch the frogs again. He had earlier asked to hold one, but had been told the frogs had to stay inside the tub. The budding naturalist snuck behind the speaker, opened the lid, and took out a small frog.

The frog of course took the chance to leap away. The startled and dismayed boy jumped back, knocking over the tub which he had not put the lid back on. Sixteen small to medium sized frogs dumped out on the floor. Startled as they were, they began hopping away, some heading through the equally startled mass of kids. Some of the children had declined to touch the frogs earlier and were now shrieking as the second Egyptian plague of Exodus blitzed outward from the tub, directly at them.

Dave was holding his sides laughing as Jan continued. Obviously, story time was over. It took an hour and a half to calm the kids down, locate parents, ask a few of them to bring a change of garments for their little one - explaining the need for that took repetition of the same story to each parent, accompanied by laughter and sympathy and one angry Karen. Collecting the frog diaspora took the rest of the day, and three hours after closing.

Dave was chortling and wiping tears from his eyes for a full minute after Jan finished. Jan settled into his lap, her arms draped around his neck. They kissed softly, languidly.

David jarred backward. "Oh crap, I forgot to put in the order."

"What order?"

"I was going to order more groceries, especially snacks, and a couple of stuffed critters for Esme."

"Lupe's little girl?"

"Yep, she's mad about these things called Squishmallows. I could probably randomly pick one and she'd squeal happily to receive it. I held off ordering because I wanted to get your input, you know, anything special you wanted." Dave started leading her upstairs, which had Jan happy, but a bit less so when Dave made the turn for his office instead of heading straight to the bedroom. Gamely, she played along. Truth be told, she was glad to ask for a few things. She'd only been able to bring one rolling suitcase. They made the contactless pickup order for tomorrow morning and decided Dave would pick it up, with Jan remaining at the house in case Lupe, Becca, and Esme arrived while he was gone.

As the order progressed though, Jan started laying soft kisses on Dave's cheek and forehead. Then she breathed soft and hot into his ear. Only a steely self-control kept him on task to finish, and Jan could see the battle warring in him. "You are so hot like this. I've never been around a guy that didn't jump me the moment I expressed the slightest interest. Sometimes before."

Dave looked at her side-eyed as she wiggled her ass on his lap. His hands trembled. "Almost done. I'm just setting the pickup parameters. And I've had responsible reasons to hold back." He clicked submit on the last page, logged out of the site, and out of his computer. "I want you so bad." He turned his full attention to her, grasping her mid-torso, standing and pressing her to the nearest wall, his body pressed against her.

Jan squeeked as he lifted her up, completely under his control. When he pressed her to the wall, her eyes lit up and she wrapped her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist and eagerly responded to his lips as he took hers with authority. She moaned softly.

When Dave broke the kiss, they where both panting, fire flashing from eye to eye. She lowered her feet to the ground as he let off the pressure holding her to the wall. They practically raced to the bedroom, Jan in front, her left hand behind her holding his. Jan threw off the t-shirt as she crossed the bedroom threshold. Nope, no panties. Dave reached out and squeezed one butt cheek, causing Jan to let out an "eep!" and then laugh as she turned. She immediately began helping Dave strip off his clothes, walking backward the rest of the distance to the bed.

Reaching the bed, Dave was now clad only in boxers, the two of them standing, Jan's legs pressed between Dave's and the bed, their bodies in loose contact. With a double-lift of his eyebrows, Dave shucked his boxers to the floor and placed two fingers of one hand gently on Jan's chest, between her soft, modest, lovely breasts. He shoved lightly. Jan smiled crazily as she fell. Dave knelt at the edge of the bed, hooking her legs over his shoulders. He dropped hungry kisses on her inner thighs. Two on the left, then three on the right. One hot, suckling kiss far up her inner left thigh. Two quick kisses on her mound, then a long suckling kiss just to the right of her labia, barely out of contact with them. Emboldened by the heat and scent of arousal emanating from her, Dave sucked the full dimension of her light brown lower lips into his mouth, suckling them, massaging them with his lips wrapped over his teeth.

He slipped his tongue gently past his lips, probing gently against her slit. Sliding along it. Flicking the delicate inner labia. His left hand snaked around her right leg. As it came over her hip, he let one finger trace against her skin, moving slowly, without pretense, hurry, or delay directly to her mound, adorned with a well-kempt narrow, vertical strip of curly black hair. His finger slowed to a crawl as it changed course downward. He switched to suckling the inner petals only, bringing his right hand up, one finger standing out, to her entrance.

Jan moaned as he paused. Wanting, yearning. Then he slipped his finger in just as his lipped wrapped teeth pulled softly on her inner labia.

"HHHHhaaaaaaaaaaa!! Oh fuck yeah! Fuck. Just like that you magnificent teasing bastard!" Jan's legs worked aimlessly, not gripping him, just loosely, slowly flailing, occasionally resting on the bed, but too worked up to hold still long. One finger of Dave's left hand reached Jan's now exposed clitoris. The touch alone ran through her like an electric shock and she screamed her pleasure again. Dave rubbed her clitoris gently, but firmly as he slipped a second finger into her, driving them in and out determinedly, with a mind to building her to release.

Dave moved his hand away from Jan's clit, replacing it with his flicking tongue.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo" Jan's back arched. Her hands gripped tightly at the sheets. Her legs pulled back, lower legs dangling from tensed upper legs. Just as she uncoiled from the last wave, Dave turned his right hand over, sliding the fingers in and out in a slightly curved posture, stimulating and locating the much beloved nerve bundle on the roof of her vagina.

Jan trembled again. "Fucking yeah, fucking maestro, fucking play me like a violin." Her voice shook and paused as she spoke. Her legs trembled. Dave sensed she was close. He positioned his fingers to flick against her g-spot as he flexed them in the beckoning 'come here' motion. The jolting response from that had not yet settled when Dave took her most sensitive nub in his mouth and massaged it with is lips around its edges and the tip with his tongue.

Jan came unglued, shrieking and flailing as Dave pressed his joint oral and digital assault on her nethers. She gripped his head a few times, tightly, but never for more than a couple of seconds, the power of her orgasm short circuiting every ounce of her muscle control. As she collapsed to the bed, spent, awash in bliss, Dave relented and crawled up beside her on the bed. Jan lay panting, grinning like the proverbial cat. Between gasps, she relayed the metaphor.

"But I'm the one that did the eating." Dave smiled wickedly.

Jan laughed wildly, caught between the need for air and the hilarity of Dave's pun. Well, maybe not so hilarious, but she was certainly susceptible to granting high praise for anything he did over the next half hour or so.

As her breathing calmed, Dave and Jan moved up the bed, getting their heads on the pillows and bodies fully on the mattress. With an eager, voracious look, Jan rolled over on top of Dave, slipping on leg to either side of his hips. Reaching behind her, she aligned his rigid member with her soppy wet entrance and threw herself backwards, engulfing his full length in one hungry thrust.

"FFFuuuuuck yes." Jan rocked her torso back and forth, parallel with Dave's, her rock-hard nipples sliding up and down his chest. Dave took to planting a kiss on her forehead at the top of each stroke. Jan placed her dainty hands on his chest and lifted her body off of his, transitioning to a rocking motion, undulating her torso and stirring his cock within her pussy. His shaft rubbed against her g-spot each stroke as her butt moved furthest backward. Her cries signified each contact.

As she grew increasingly excited, Jan began riding up and down on Dave's member. He felt his own pleasure building. Dave reached one hand to Jan's breast, gently fondling the soft flesh and thumbing her nipple. His other hand reached to their point of contact, laying his thub on her nub and gently pressing against it. Her own motions provided a rubbing motion.

"Yyyyeeeeeeeesssss" Jan's head lolled back, practically limp.

Dave lightly clasped her nipple between two fingers, giving a slight rolling motion. Jan rode him faster, becoming feverish, her breathing growing ragged.

Dave felt the early spasms of her pending release and knew he wouldn't be far behind. He slipped both hands to her hips. At the first moment her hips seized, he grasped her firmly, pulling downward as he thrust upward. Jan exploded in a riot of flailing arms and rippling vaginal muscles. Her scream of joy echoed around the room even as it continued to issue from deep in her throat. Dave held as long as he could before allowing his own release to burst forth, erupting into her cavity and drenching her insides with his seed. Jan's body spasmed again, a second peak to her pleasure, a second, airless scream as her breath evacuated her body.

Jan collapsed on Dave, rolling off immediately. The weight of her own body too taxing on her lungs attempting to replenish her much needed air supply.

Dave held her close, only enough to maintain contact, yielding her space to recover.

As Jan lay their breathing, she turned her eyes to Dave. She stared at him, still gasping. Her expression was unreadable, at least by Dave.

Calming finally, she hugged him fiercely, kissed his jaw, and snuggled her head against him, but left her chest pulled slightly away to give her lungs full space to do their work.

"God, I thought I was going to black out there. They weren't kidding about that 'when he pops' orgasm."

"Better pleasure through science, baby."

Jan barked a short laugh. "Science only did the last bit. The first two were all you hun."

They lay quietly, enraptured by the tender intimacy of lying in each other's arms.

Jan broke the silence after several minutes. "This is the one night I have you to myself. Becca and Lupe will be here tomorrow and your attention, emotional and physical will be divided between the three of us." Dave looked at her as she paused. "I should be jealous. But I'm not. I feel like that means there's something wrong with me, even though they said that was another effect of the serum. It's one thing to hear it, but totally another to feel it. Or not feel it. No, to feel it. I almost feel a sistership with these two women I've never met. I think if you hadn't described them to me, let me feel your affection for them, your concern for the, I might be jealous now, and then it would turn off after they arrived, but the way you talk about them, it feels like they are already here, and part of us now."