QuaranTeam - Dave in Dallas Ch. 06.5 Intermission 1 - Logan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo --" Lacey howled and then her scream cut off, silent, with her mouth gaping open, her back arched, her hands gripping the bedcover and pulling as she thrashed. That surprised Logan. A lot. Granted, he'd given girls orgasms before, but nothing like this. And not from just sticking it in. He'd put in some effort for those and was proud of it.

When Lacey came down off her serum induced bliss, she stared at him with a hunger well beyond anything she'd displayed before. She curled herself in a sit up, grabbed hold of his face and pulled them both back down, kissing him frantically.

Logan adjusted his angle and position and pushed himself to full depth inside her. Another shudder ran through her as their lips and tongues tangled energetically. He started thrusting, building quickly in speed and power. Logan always paid attention to a lady's words and signals, and this is exactly what Lacey asked for. Her hands digging into his shoulders and the alternating grunts and hungry kissing confirmed he was on the perfect path for her. Her rioting inner muscles stimulated him like he hadn't experienced before and a bit sooner than he'd expected, his body coated in a light sheen of sweat, he erupted inside her.

Lacey's body seized and shook, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. This went on for several seconds. The occurrence unnerved Logan and its duration had him concerned. The pulsing of her vaginal muscles never weakened below a death grip, keeping him firmly seated inside her when he really wanted to back off. Then she collapsed to the bed, spent, limp as a wet paper towel. "Imprinting ... imprinting ... imprinting ..." she muttered.

Logan pulled out of her, and backed up a step, just taking a moment to breathe. He picked up his boxers from the floor and wiped off his dripping cock, and then wiped up Lacey's orifice. Then he headed down the hall to the towel closet outside the bathroom, grabbing a towel and a washcloth. Wetting the washcloth in the bathroom sink, he returned to the bedroom, and cleaned Lacey up carefully, drying her with the towel. Once she was clean, he pulled her to a more comfortable position on the bed, with her head on the second pillow. Good thing I have a full size bed , he thought. He pulled an extra comforter from the top of his closet and draped it over her, leaving room for him to join her shortly.

Quickly, he straightened up their clothes, dangling them neatly over his desk chair and desk. Not so much folding them, but he did turn Lacey's jeans right side out and untangle her panties from them.

Just as he turned towards the bed, he remembered Lacey's roller case was still downstairs, and she would need it when she woke up. He retrieved it, and remembered to crank the thermostat down while is was in the living room. He grabbed an extra comforter out of the hall closet, tossing it over his shoulder and ascending the stairs carrying Lacey's bag.

Logan placed her case off to the side of the room, but immediately obvious to anyone looking about the room from the bed. After draping the second comforter neatly over the bed and his sleeping partner, he crawled into the bed beside Lacey. Only then did he allow the grief to hit him, silently crying into his pillow.

******

September 21, 2020

Logan slept late the next morning, shortly before 9am. He lay there for a bit, staring at the woman slumbering beside him. Elation at having someone in his life, concern that he knew very little about her, worry for his mother, anxiety over what to tell Misty, all warred for his attention. Then gried burst upward through the emotional turf, dominating everything else.

His father was dead. No more firm pats on the back, or that tight smile with the gleam in his eye that for all its control, screamed 'I'm proud of you son'. Fresh tears coursed down his face, dripping to the pillow below. He let the sobs come forth, unencumbered by what someone else might think.

Several minutes later, the grief ebbed and he began an abbreviated morning routine. After taking his morning leak, he hopped in the shower, his thoughts a jumble, but frequently returning to the call he had yet to make to his sister today. I have to tell Misty -- over the phone! -- that Dad is dead and Mom got whisked away to some other man. He scrubbed himself, over and over, repeatedly cleaning the same areas as his mind churned.

His repetitive thoughts and motions were interrupted when the curtain pulled back and Lacey stepped through the gap, steamy mists swirling about her. Her full length on display, Logan took a moment to appreciate her figure, especially the near perfect curvature of her breasts and hips. Neither overly pronounced, both becoming and alluring, causing Logan's eyes to linger longer than decorum might allow. Except when she's buck naked and stepping into his shower with him. The beads of moisture building on her skin only enhanced the libidinous effect. Still, Logan managed to pull his eyes up to her face. That lovely face.

Her soft smile and inviting eyes brought a touch of peace into the maelstrom of his thoughts.

"Hi. Mind if I join you?" The impish smile those words purred through only added to the allure. She closed the distance in one step and their bodies pressed together. Logan put his arms around her middle, his hands braced between her shoulder blades as he held her tight. Lacey hummed into the kiss and they made out, naked, water cascading over them, for several minutes.

Logan's meaty hands roamed her back and Lacey gave her subverbal approval. She smiled as they continued to kiss. She slowly undulated her pelvic mound against his turgid cock. She pulled her face back.

"Come on Tarzan, slam me up against a tree and put that meat rod to work."

Logan picked her up by the crease under her buttocks and swiveled them until her back was against the sidewall of the shower. Lacey squeaked once, then laughed as he lifted her legs. She was now pinned between the wall and his shoulders, to which she clung. He lined himself up and slipped into her wet and waiting depths.

"OOOOOoooooooo God yes."

With Lacey now skewered on his manhood, Logan brought his torso back so that she rested on him, her shoulders against the wall, and her hands grasping his own shoulders. As ready as she was, he gave her what she'd asked for -- he began pumping furiously in and out. Lacey moaned and leaned her head back against the tiles as the fullness she needed built within her.

Logan brought a thumb to her nipple and made circles on top of it as he pressed firmly but gently inward. He brought his mouth down to her other nipple, licking it. Nibbling gently on just the hyper extended nipple. Then pulling the whole areola into his mouth. Her back arched as he did that. When he switched which nipple go the thumb and which his mouth, Lacey's body shook and her inner muscles convulsed on his member.

He slowed down, careful not to overstimulate her as she rode out this first wave of pleasure. She opened her eyes, then, grasping his shoulders tightly, pulled herself off him and gave him a hungry kiss. Then she turned to the back wall of the shower, placing her hands on it, spreading her legs and leaning her torso nearly parallel with the ground.

She threw a lusty look over her shoulder as she wiggled her ass at him. Logan pivoted, took her hips in his hands and pressed his cockhead just against her lips ... and stopped.

Lacey looked back over her shoulder, questioningly. She leaned back towards him, but Logan held her hips firmly away, preventing her pussy from sliding on to his cock. A whimper escaped her lips.

Logan carefully rocked his hips, sliding his head against her flowered open lips. The second time his head reached her opening, she groaned and he thrust himself halfway into her.

Her head shot up as she growled "YEEeesss."

Logan pumped slowly for a few thrusts, then picked up the pace.

"God yes baby, you fucking animal stud. Make me hungry for you then fill me up." Lacey's inner muscles clutched and grabbed his cock, clearly a conscious act to return the pleasure she was receiving, even as her own breathing grew ragged, indicating she was once again nearing her peak. He mistimed his actions this go 'round, erupting inside of her and sending her into the serum induced crescendo before she reached a natural climax. He felt guilty until she turned and kissed him fiercely, her body still shaking from the bliss. He registered the delirious smile on her face as their lips made contact.

They broke after a few minutes.

"Water's losing its heat," he noted. "Maybe we should clean up quick before it's all gone." Lacey nodded and they scrubbed each other quickly ... with a little bit of playing around. By the time they shut off the water and opened the curtain, the temperature drop had eradicated the mist. Spying a second towel, Logan picked it up and began drying Lacey off.

"Never miss a chance to get your hands on me huh, babe?"

Logan chuckled and planted a kiss on her collarbone when he noticed sounds of someone or someones moving in the hallway. He straightened, alarmed and stepped between Lacey and the door. He tossed the towel he'd been using to her and grabbed the second to wrap around himself.

"It's okay, Logan. It's just the army people. They got here a few minutes after I woke up." She grinned wickedly. "I had to grab shorts and a shirt quickly so I could answer the door without giving them a show. Thanks for laying them out neatly, by the way. I let them in to the house and ... the other bedroom so they could ... do their work. Then I came in here with you."

"To distract me from ... what they're doing?"

She nodded.

With a sad grin, he said, "Barely known each other a day -- less than a day and you're working hard for that 'best girlfriend in my life' spot, aren't ya?"

Lacey grinned and shrugged as he stepped into her arms and held her close. No tears fell as she held him while he shook.

******

Misty texted that afternoon. He'd set up a video call. They couldn't meet in person, but at least he could see her face and show his to her. She was wary the moment the video started.

"Logan, what's wrong?"

"Hi, sis."

"You're stalling and you want video chat. What happened, little brother?"

Lacey put her arm around Logan's shoulder and hugged him.

"Oh, is that all? You wanted me to see your new girl?" Misty looked relieved. "I can see why, too. You are so punching above your weight class bro."

To Logan's eternal gratitude, Lacey temporized for him and introduced herself. "Hi," she said, waving, "I'm Lacey. I just graduated with an Arts degree from UTD, and yes, I'm Logan's first partner."

"Yeah, I can see he's struck dumb by your beauty. Since he's so talkative, can I talk to Mom or Dad?"

Lacey sucked in a breath. "Um, Misty --"

Logan interrupted, knowing this wasn't Lacey's mess to handle. "Misty, Mom's not here. They took her away to another house last night. She ... she uh ..." his chest heaved, "Misty, Mom didn't get back in time. Dad's ... Dad ... he didn't make it."

"WHAT?!" The screech resolved itself into a wail. " No . no, no, no. They said if Mom got the jab, she'd be back in time to ... oh fuck, that fucking lockdown. Oh God. Oh no. No. NO." Tears started streaming down Misty's cheeks as Logan joined her in mourning. Lacey held him, pulling his head to her shoulder and radiating as much sympathy towards Misty that could be carried across a digital connection.

A worried looking woman in her thirties came in to view. "Misty, dear, what's wrong?"

With Misty and Logan both unresponsive, Lacey spoke. "Hello, ma'am, I'm Lacey Tanner. I'm Logan's first partner. Misty and Logan are siblings. Their mother was vaccinated at the same time as Misty and was supposed to be brought back to ... partner with their father. He was already showing symptoms when they left. Unfortunately, she did not get back before he ... passed."

The lady hugged Misty closer. "Oh, you poor dear. That's a lot to hear over a video call." Looking back to the camera, she added, "Not that you had much of a choice. That's not something you just hide, and we can't meet in person for a while still." She rubbed a hand down Misty's back and turned her head so Misty could cry into her shoulder.

"Lacey, my name is Kaitlyn Everwood. My husband's name is Charles. Misty is his second partner, and I am grateful to have her here to keep him safe. It's a strange new world for all of us, so don't hesitate to call if you want any advice from another woman, or an older woman, or just need a shoulder to lean on or a sympathetic voice. Looks like we're family now. And we have two people who have some mourning to do. I'm going to sign off, here's my number." She shared her phone number, which Lacey managed to type into her phone one-handed. "Call or text if you need anything. Family takes care of family, ok?"

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you."

Logan had sat back up straight and was wiping his eyes dry. "God, Lace, I'm sorry. I just --"

"No apologies, babe, there's no need. You were strong all through the evening and night when your mom needed you, and when I needed you to imprint me. Now, you don't have to bury the hurt and it would only do harm to suppress it. I'm your partner, forever. This is what I'm here for." She got a wicked grin. "And maybe a few other things." She winked.

Logan chuckled. "You suggesting sex therapy?"

"Maybe," she said coyly.

"Thanks, but not just yet." He kissed the side of her head. "You're a Godsend."

******

September 25, 2020

The first of the new sheet sets Lacey and Logan picked out at the beginning of the week arrived. The cleanup team had left the bed stripped. They'd also left boxes for Logan to put his mother's stuff into --and boxes for Misty's stuff as well -- for shipment to her new place. They'd said no need to rush. It would be next week before anyone came to pick them up. Lacey had taken on boxing the clothes and jewelry. Logan had only had to get involved with identifying Mom's knick-knacks and mementos. They talked over which pictures to send. The line between not giving her something to hold on to, or the faux pas of too much reminder of the old life in the new one was ill-defined. Logan stopped several times just staring, lost in what had been, and never would be again.

Boxing was yesterday's task. Today they washed the new sheets as soon as they arrived and were now putting the light blue set on the bed. Logan caught Lacey looking at him as they worked.

"Are you going to be okay moving into this room?"

A heavy sigh. "Yeah. We've got all their things out. I can't put it off forever. And it will be awfully convenient to have an attached bathroom." He smiled. "I take it you boxed up Dad's things when I wasn't looking?"

Lacey nodded, with a smile. "It was already sorted well enough. Right now its all in the back of the closet. When you're ready we can move it all to the attic, or maybe the storage shed outback. And now, with the master suite all to ourselves, we can bone from bed to shower and back and never have to stop for clothes." Lacey gave him a lurid grin to punctuate her lascivious intent.

Logan chuckled. "In high school, I would have thought this much sex would be a dream life."

"Are you saying it isn't?" Her voice carried mild offense and concern in equal measure.

"Oh, it absolutely is," he replied. "But reality is intruding with life details that have to be attended to."

Lacey's rejoinder was interrupted by the doorbell. She nodded to him that she could finish the last few touches and Logan headed down to answer.

Another soldier stood there with the ubiquitous clipboard. The woman beside the soldier stood about 5'4", maybe, with short black hair that ended in a slight curl halfway between her jawline and her shoulders. The small backpack she wore was the same flat black as the medium rollercase beside her feet. Her eyes joined in the broad smile that peeked out from behind her simple cloth mask. Logan signed the form, noting her name, and waved goodbye to the soldier before escorting the young lady in. Lacey entered the living room just as they did.

Logan gestured as he spoke, "Anh, this is Lacey Tanner, Lacey, this is Anh Nguyen."

Both ladies shook hands and took seats that were not overly distant, but not adjacent. Logan picked a chair that did not favor either.

"Anh, I've learned a little bit from Lacey about what you get to know before you make your choice at the vax center. It's not a lot. Is there anything you'd like to know that wasn't available earlier?"

"I think most of what I want to know will come out as we live together."

"Oh, okay. It's just ... once we ... I mean, after the first time, there's no going back ya know?" Logan stammered, while mentally kicking himself.

Lacey only chuckled lightly as Anh responded. "Oh, I made up my mind based on what I saw. I'm committed. Besides," her eyes cast to the blonde for a moment, "she's been here a week and seems perfectly happy."

"Oh, okay." Logan looked to the side for a minute. "So, do you want to get settled in first? Or wait until tonight maybe?"

"Tonight might be best. I think I can wait that long, and that would cause the least disruption in my sleep cycle. What are you doing today?"

"Well, we still need to box up my sister's stuff to send to her new home. She's settling in as a second partner for a guy that's already married. The wife, Kaitlyn, seemed nice. She was happy to have Misty there." Logan paused again. "We, uh ... also need to move my stuff, our stuff into the master suite."

"Oh," Anh said. Delicately she added, "Your parents?"

"Dad." Logan said.

"His mom arrived here the same time I did, but it was an hour too late. She's been paired with someone else, but we haven't had a lot of contact with her yet. She's -- understandably -- deep in mourning. One of the other ladies in that house exchanged phone numbers with me and we keep in touch, but for now, Carrie mostly just sits and stares into space. Can't really blame her, they were married for twenty-five years." Lacey took a breath. "Something happened at the vax center and we got locked down. I didn't see anything myself, but Misty mentioned seeing some blonde girl come out of the bathroom shaking and crying about someone trying to abduct her. Young and kind of pretty, a little nerdy." Both women shared a shiver at how that could have turned out.

Anh stood and made her way to Logan's side. "I can only imagine what you are going through. Just understand, I chose to be here. I want to be here. That means accepting everything that's going on in your life." Her eyes darted to Lacey, who quickly nodded. "I'm sure Lacey's already said something similar. We are your ... girlfriends? ... Whatever it is we are, we agreed to share your life, and our lives with you, no matter what happens. Don't be ashamed or afraid. Please let us help."

Logan nodded. The emotional turmoil was plain on his face. He wasn't hiding anything, but he wasn't bawling either. "Thank you." He cleared his throat. "Can you tell us a bit about yourself?"

Anh returned to the end of the couch she'd been sitting on. "Well, until recently I worked as a personal shopper for a wealthy woman, whose name I can't legally mention. I was at home when the CDC guy came to her place and she never bothered to call me. Once he'd left and she began making preparations to get vaccinated, she called to tell me my services were no longer necessary. Her husband had passed already and she would make her arrangements once she had her new home. I think she paired up with another tech billionaire."

"What a bitch." Lacey interjected. "Did she even tell you about the vaccine?"