Quaranteam - North West Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,089 Followers

I knelt down next to her head and turned her face sideways, tapping my cock against her lips. She immediately opened them, and I slid between her lips and she began suckling. Then, after looking down and seeing the smile in Erica's eyes as she watched me getting blown while she ate pussy, I began to thrust lightly into Ivy's mouth. The dirty blonde dropped her jaw, and worked her tongue, and soon I was pumping steadily, treating her lips just roughly enough to feel divine. I reached down and palmed her tit, which so far had been almost entirely ignored. I happened to grab the tattooed side of her, where the boob itself was still a blank canvas but was surrounded by them dark patterns.

Her nipple was a firm little nub in my palm, and her moaning on my cock changed to a higher pitch when I grabbed her more firmly, and then began playing with her nipple between my fingers. Erica, seeing the change in Ivy, mimicked me and reached up for her other breast and grabbed it as well.

"Mmuuuuuuuh," Ivy moaned, but didn't try to pull away from my thrusting. She whined on my cock, thrusting her hips up and down, grinding against Erica's face. Then, seeing her coming to a peak, I thrust in and held my cock deep in her mouth, but not to the point of gagging her. I pinched the nipple I was holding, and Erica focused on her clit, and Ivy went off with a long shudder and another muffled howl.

I pulled my cock from her mouth when she was coming down. "Keep going," I told Erica. "Get her there again." Then I stepped off of the bed and behind Erica, whose panty-clad ass was up in the air at the edge of the bed. I pulled her panties down to her thighs, set my cock against her puffy pussy, and thrust inside firmly, claiming her as mine again.

"Yes, babe," Erica gasped into Ivy's pussy. "Fuck, yes, my fucking stud."

"Oh, fuck," Ivy groaned, eyes half-closed as she grabbed at her own tits harshly and watched me fucking Erica from behind. Within five thrusts I was burying deep into my girlfriend at a good, steady pace. "You two are so fucking hot," Ivy said breathily, her accent turning every croon into a delightful sentence instead of something that might have come across as crude.

I fucked Erica steadily, one hand on her hip and the other keeping hold of her wonderful ass, and she thrust back at me while trying to keep her lips and tongue working. I wanted Erica to feel how desirable I found her, even in this threesome with a brand new woman between us. I wanted her to know she wasn't just forced on me - she was a choice. She chose me, and I chose her back.

Leaning forward, I let go of her waist and ass and grabbed her tits hanging below her, palming them and lifting their weight as she remained ass up and face down in Ivy's pussy. "I fucking love you, E," I said. "I love your body, I love your personality, and I love your mind. And right now, I really love how fucking sexual you are."

"Fuck," Ivy groaned. "Fuck, that is so hot."

Erica was starting to falter in her fucking back at me, which I knew meant she was getting close but I wanted to push her farther. "Ivy," I said. "It's almost time. How much prep does your ass need?"

Ivy licked her lips, that carnal need growing inside of her with every passing minute. "For most guys, two fingers would be enough. But for you, I think three, if Mommy will do it for me?"

"What do you think, 'mommy,'" I grinned. "Are you up for prepping her?"

Erica slurped off of Ivy's pussy and flipped the girl onto her stomach, then spread her ass cheeks and spit onto her asshole. "For her, and to watch you fuck this cute little ass, absolutely," Erica said.

I really couldn't see all that much of the oral portion of the prep, since I continued to fuck Erica. I slowed, and thrust deep and firm instead of faster and harder, and gave her the chance to work. Soon enough, Erica had two fingers in Ivy's ass and was adding a third.

"Oooh, mommy, yes," Ivy moaned. "Finger my ass. Spread my asshole for our man. God, I want that fat cock up my ass so badly. Harrison, please don't make me wait. Please don't back out, I need it so badly."

"Who does this ass belong to now, Ivy?" Erica asked her.

"Fuck, fuck," Ivy gasped.

Erica slapped the side of her ass cheek. "Who does this ass belong to now, dirty little girl?"

"Harrison," Ivy moaned. "Oh, fuck, Harrison. Fuck my ass. Take my ass. Take it. Take it."

I pulled out of Erica, watching for just a moment as her cunt was split by me and didn't want to let go, then hopped back up on the bed. Erica pulled her fingers out of Ivy's hole, and I spun the younger woman around on the bed and pulled her up onto her hands and knees. Ivy dropped her face to the mattress as she reached back and held her ass cheeks open, her butthole winking at me.

"Fuck my ass. Please, Butt fuck me. Own my butt," she panted.

I placed my cock to her asshole and pressed forward.

"Ooooh, fuuuuuck yes," Ivy almost howled. "Oooh, it is so gooood. Merci, merci, oh fuck yes."

I was halfway in when she finally clenched and I stopped. Erica, meanwhile, had shifted her seating on the bed so she was on her ass, and she spread her legs in front of Ivy's face. "Hey, now it's time for you to lick my pussy, dirty girl," she said.

Ivy lifted her head and groaned as she tasted Erica for the first time, and as she did Ivy's ass relaxed, and I pushed in the rest of the way.

"Yes," she mumbled. "Yes, fuck, so good. So full."

I slowly pulled back out, then pushed back in. I'd tried anal before, once with a German girl I met off base, but it had been tough going. With Ivy, it was like she was just built different. She squeezed back at me, pushed to get me deeper.

"She really is an Anal Queen," I gasped to Erica, who opened her eyes and grinned savagely at me.

"I can't believe you're fucking her in the ass right now," she said.

"Neither can I," I said, and started to properly thrust into that tight but forgiving asshole.

"She's fucking good with her tongue, too," Erica groaned. "I can feel myself getting soaked."

"Careful," I snickered. "There are the only sheets we have right now."

"Oh, fuck off," Erica laughed.

I had just started fucking into Ivy harder still, and she was sucking in deep breaths and moaning like a pornstar, when there was a loud banging on the main door of the RV.

There was absolutely no way they couldn't hear what was happening in here, let alone that I had to assume the RV was rocking a bit.

"Don't stop," Ivy gasped, lifting her face from Erica's pussy and begging me over her shoulder. "Please, keep fucking my ass. You can't stop. I need you to keep going."

"Fuck, I was so close," Erica groaned, and the knocking happened again, banging on the door. Erica rolled off the bed. "You can't stop now, you might break her mind. I'll deal with this."

"Yes, Harri, fuck me. So good, fuck my ass. Fuck my ass!" Ivy moaned, even fucking louder now that she didn't have Erica's pussy to muffle her.

Erica stalked naked out into the main area of the RV, and she slipped on the robe that Ivy had been using earlier. She pulled it closed in the front and opened the door.

"Hey, so this is awkward-" I could hear Vanessa say, but then I was shocked when instead of going outside to talk to her, Erica reached out and pulled her inside the RV.

"Fuck, E! You didn't shut the door," I said.

"Oh, shit. Sorry!" Erica called, and I only half believed her.

There was one long moment of chaos where Vanessa was inside, looking down the length of the RV right at me as I was thrusting away, my nuts slapping against Ivy's pussy as I fucked her ass at speed.

"Fuck," I grunted, and I made to pull out.

"No, please, merde. Don't stop fucking my ass. Don't stop. Fuck my little ass. Come inside, I need you to come inside. Rempli-moi, mon homme. Mon cher. Fuck, mon amour!"

I couldn't stop. I was so fucking close to coming, but I also had to move. So I did the only thing I could do - I wrapped my arms around Ivy's torso, fucked my cock as deep into her ass as I could, and picked her up and lifted her off of the bed.

"Fuck, mon amour. I love you fucking my ass. Own my ass, mon amour. Fill me, fuck me," she babbled.

I got us out of direct line of sight, pressing Ivy against the wall of the RV just next to the door to the bedroom, and I fumbled with one hand and slammed it shut as I kept thrusting into her.

"Fuck. Fuck! I want you, I want it inside. Je veux croquer la pomme. Je suis très mouillée pour toi, mon amour. Fuck me. I love you?" she gasped the last words, like she was unsure, but enlightened by the idea.

And then I came, pressing her up against the wood panelling and carpet of the RV walls. I came deep inside her ass, and she leaned back into me as her entire body shook. Her jaw was clenched tight, a small whine coming through almost like one of those dog whistles.

"Sorry about that, Vanessa," I heard Erica talking through the walls. "We got a new vaccine partner who moved in with the RV. We were just, um, going through the bonding process."

"That is- I mean, I'm sorry?" Vanessa mumbled. "It was obvious what was... happening, but we kind of need to get to work again. I wasn't expecting you to..."

"That's totally my fault," Erica said. "I was a little fuck drunk - Harrison is very capable, and our new partner Ivy has a very skilled tongue."

".....Okay," Vanessa exhaled.

That was when it felt more like I was holding Ivy up, rather than her standing on her own, and I carefully pulled my cock from her still-clenching butt and scooped her up in my arms.

"Imprinting. Imprinting," she was mumbling.

"Still fucking creepy," I grumbled, shaking my head as I looked at her in my arms. She was all woman, but like this I couldn't help but feel protective of the young woman who'd been forced into making choices that led her to my bed.

The whole experience was amazing, but it was still... ugh.

I set Ivy down on the bed and lay the sheet over her, and she curled up around a pillow and continued to mumble. This let me find and pull my shorts back on and exit the room.

Erica was sitting on the murphy table, which she'd folded down, and Vanessa was sitting on the L-bench.

"Vanessa, I am so sorry you got an eyeful of me like that," I said.

"No, it's fine," Vanessa said, raising a hand. "You guys explained some of it last night, and Erica was just telling me again about the whole vaccine process and stuff. I didn't realize that's what this was and you couldn't, ah, interrupt the process."

I nodded, and during the following brief conversation I apologized a couple more times. We quickly went through the plan for the day - which included finishing up all the rest of the moving out of the house so that it could be demolished the next morning.

"And that's it," Vanessa nodded. "Uh, before I go - could I see her?"

"You mean Ivy?" Erica asked.

"Yeah," Vanessa said. "I mean, not if she's in a compromising position or whatever. But last night you and Leo talked about the 'imprinting' thing, and I'm probably going to have to do that eventually. I'd like to see it beforehand."

I sucked my teeth for a moment, then nodded. "Sure, I think she should be decent." I led Vanessa to the back of the RV and opened the bedroom door. Ivy was still where I'd left her. Vanessa scooted around the outside of the bed, leaning forward and watching Ivy's face as she smiled and mumbled 'Imprinting' over and over.

"That's freaky," Vanessa whispered, standing back up and coming out of the room. "But she's also gorgeous."

"Just wait until you see her tattoos," Erica said. "She has some really interesting work done."

"Yeah?" Vanessa asked. "Cool. I'm looking forward to meeting her."

Erica smiled. "So, uh, how long before you need us?"

"Like, twenty minutes ago," Vanessa smirked.

"No," Erica shook her head. "I mean, how long until youneed us."

"Oh!" Vanessa said again, her eyes going wide. "Um.. another... fifteen minutes?"

Erica smiled and winked. "I'll make it work."

Vanessa, blushing, left the RV and shut the door behind her, while Erica turned and dropped the robe, revealing her naked body to me again. "I need you to fuck my orgasm back to life, babe," she said, staring hotly. "Fuck me fast and hard."

I pulled her into my arms, laughing along with her as I glanced around the RV, deciding which part of the big luxury vehicle we should christen first.

* * * * *

With Ivy safely tucked away in the back of the RV, and Erica and I working the knots out of her system quickly, it really was time to get to work. While Erica and I had been busy, Leo had been equally busy, going to wake up Danielle and show her their new temporary home as well.

"Come on, rabbits," Erica called, knocking on the back window of their RV.

"You would have been so pissed if he did that to you," I said.

Erica laughed and shrugged. "Yeah, so?"

"You two have a very different relationship than me and my sister," I said.

The curtain on the window pulled aside a little, Leo glancing out and glaring at Erica. "Fuck off," he said, flashing her the finger.

"We need to get to work!" Erica called again.

Leo looked like he was about to say something snarky, but was pulled away and Danielle was now in the open corner of the window. "Sorry," she said, barely audible through the glass and over the sounds of construction work happening nearby. "I'll make sure we're quick."

Her angelic face flashed us both a smile, and then she dropped the curtain.

"Did you see what I saw?" Erica asked, turning to me.

"You mean her whole naked tit?" I asked.

"God damn, it's like that girl was manufactured to be 'Sexiest Woman Alive," Erica chuckled.

"I don't know about that," I said, taking her hand and leading her away. "You'd give her a run for her money."

"Compliments will serve you well, boyfriend," Erica smiled, squeezing my hand and winking.

It turned out that the surveyors didn't need major tours again yet, so I was more free to help with the packing and the moving. Once Leo and Danielle joined us - letting us know the water pressure in the RV showers was pitiful at best - the work went quickly. We moved our clothing and things we knew we'd need sooner than later into the RVs, everything else got moved into the storage containers. A third container was dropped off to help with housing Leo's woodworking equipment, which gave us more space to start organizing things as well.

How long did a house take to build? How long until they even started on our houses? These were the sorts of questions we just didn't have answers to, so we had to guess we would probably be in the RVs at least through the fall and winter and into next year.

It was around the middle of the afternoon, and I was busy securing my father's old gun safe in the storage container with the woodworking tools, when I heard the telltale sound of another vehicle pulling up the driveway. Not three days ago, that sort of commotion would have had me wondering who it could be, and why they were out here in the middle of nowhere. And that wasn't just because of the pandemic quarantine - it had been that way my whole childhood. There were three kinds of visitors to the Black family ranch - expected, in need, and unwanted. Now I heard vans and trucks moving almost constantly, and there must have been thirty or more people working just within fifty yards and I'd only met half of them. It was strange.

"Excuse me, Mr Black?" A man asked. I turned from the gun safe and found a scraggly-looking kid, maybe all of twenty and looking like he was all bones and unkempt facial hair. He was wearing a reflective construction vest and had a hard hat tucked under one arm.

"Just Harrison is fine," I said, shutting the safe and spinning the dial to lock it. "What can I do for you? Is Vanessa looking for me?"

"Who? No, I don't think so," the kid said. "I'm with the grading crew working on the highway? There's, uh, some people who showed up demanding to talk to you."

I took a breath and nodded. It could have been a couple of different people. "What did they look like?"

"Well," he hesitated. "There were two women and three men, and they pulled up in a green pickup truck and a white panel van."

"Kid, are they all Natives?" I asked.

"Um, yeah," he said, clearly uncomfortable. He'd likely grown up somewhere far from a reservation, and probably in a major city, so his experience was limited to a little bubble.

"Alright, I know what this is," I sighed. Part of me considered opening the gun safe back up, but I ended up figuring it would just make things worse. Guns usually did.

It was tempting, though.

I followed the kid out to the front and waved down Erica and Vanessa as they were talking on the front stoop of the house. "Hey, I need to head down to the highway," I said. "The Band is here to chew my ear off."

"Oh, shit," Erica sighed. She hadn't met any of them, but she'd heard some stories from Leo and I.

"Wait, you mean like people from the Reserve?" Vanessa asked. "Are they going to cause trouble?"

"Not today," I said. "Probably. They aren't going to like any of this though."

"Fuck," Vanessa sighed. "Well, I guess I need to come with you. I'm technically in charge of the site right now, other than the surveyors. All the other work crews are getting their orders in via radio from my Dad at the temp headquarters at the motel until his office gets set up here, so I'm the emergency contact."

"I was going to ride one of the quads down," I said. "You're welcome to the other, unless you want to get your truck."

"Same speed, but the Quad's more fun," Vanessa grinned.

I fetched the keys and she and I were just turning over the engines when Erica came hustling over from our RV - she'd done her makeup quickly and changed into a fresh white tank top with one of my old button-down flannel work shirts hanging open with the sleeves rolled up, and her favourite black jeans that hung low on her hips and accented her ass.

She stepped up and swung her leg over the back of my RV, settling in behind me and hugging her arms around my chest.

"What's with the change of clothes?" Vanessa asked.

"Battle armour," Erica said.

I just shook my head, not wanting to get into the details. We'd kept the 'visitors' long enough.

Driving down the widened driveway was a strange experience - I likely could have navigated the old driveway trail by memory and the feel of every bump in the road. Now it was smooth and gravelled, and a water truck had even driven through a few times with little sprayers, hosing down the dust. And some of my landmarks, fallen trees or weird-looking rocks, were just gone. Cleared away by the grading crew. It set my teeth on edge, thinking about how everything was changing. Nothing was going to be the same, whether the pandemic got better or got worse - I'd changed my family legacy indelibly.

I think Erica might have felt me tensing up, and without a word she hugged me a little tighter around the waist and kissed the back of my neck softly.

When we reached the bottom of the driveway - only a couple of minutes' drive on the quads, I saw that the work had been continuing. The turn-in was now almost five times as wide as it had been before, and a highway crew was working on not only making sure there was clear drainage and the turn was smoothly graded, but also installing an extra wide shoulder on the far side of the highway as well to give consideration for extra-long truck beds making wide turns.

There were three work trucks and a big panel van, and most of the guys seemed to be working diligently - in fact, it might have been the hardest-working highway crew I'd ever seen. Deadline quotas tied to money seemed to be doing the trick. But down the highway about twenty yards, three of the construction workers were lounging against the tailgate of one of the trucks, their arms crossed as they kept watch on our five guests.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,089 Followers