Quaranteam - North West Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they finally figured out the vaccine, and we didn'tneed to be attached to the others, what about then?

We didn't have many answers to a lot of the questions, but it felt good to talk about them. Even our mutual questions made me feel closer to her.

"OK, babe," Erica finally said, standing up from the pool and water dripping down from her breasts, rivulets running across her stomach and down between her legs. She stepped out and came to me, but didn't try to look at the sketches - she knew I would want to tidy them up and work on them before I showed her. Instead, she motioned for me to set my tools aside and she crawled into my lap, getting my clothes wet and not caring at all, as she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me into a searing kiss. Then, as we were kissing, she took my hands and slid them down from her waist to her ass, which I squeezed, but then she went further and guided my fingers into her ass crack and I encountered a hard little piece of metal.

I broke the kiss, giving her a surprised look, and she laughed.

"Harri, I've had this buttplug in for more than long enough. You've got three other gorgeous women I need to share your bed with, and one of them is already your dedicated ass slut. I need you to take my ass and make sure I'm your first to take you in every way." She kissed me hard, tits pressing to my chest and hands running up to mess with my hair. "I need you to take it, babe," she whispered huskily. "You own my tits, and God do you own my pussy, but you need to carve up my ass, too."

She'd brought lube with her, and went and fetched it from the bottom of her purse as I watched her naked butt bounce and sway while she skipped. She came back and pushed me onto my back, pulling down my shorts and immediately taking the head of my cock in her mouth, humming happily as she wrapped her fingers around the base of the shaft and started blowing me.

"That's what I want, Harri," she said. "I want you as hard as you can get. I want to feel every vein of this beautiful goddamn cock as it takes my ass."

She made love to me with her mouth, kneeling on the grass in the middle of the forest. At the same time she was sucking and slurping on my cock, she also fucked me with her eyes. We didn't say much other than happy groans, but her eyes never left mine. The smokey, punk makeup made her look fierce, but her eyes were all love and lust for me. Then she rolled onto her back and put some lube on her tits, and encouraged me to fuck them.

We both laughed as I straddled her chest and she pressed her big tits up and around my shaft. We took turns, me sometimes thrusting and her sometimes jerking me off with her breasts. I teased her nipples, and she playfully took the head of my cock in her mouth and scraped lightly down it with her teeth. I reached back as she jerked me and found her pussy, sliding my fingers into her until she moaned, and then thumbed her clit a bit for good measure until she was squirming in pleasure.

"Enough," she gasped finally, dropping her breasts and scooting out of underneath me. "God, I need you in me."

She got on her hands and knees and I had to brush off some grass and a twig that had stuck to her meaty cheeks, then she reached back and spread her ass with both hands, her face pressed to the ground. "Get this plug out of me, Harrison. Fill my ass with your cock."

This wasn't Erica's first time with anal, nor was it mine, and while neither of us would be considered experts we'd already been with Ivy more than enough to know what we were doing. The plug was all steel, simple and utilitarian - or as utilitarian as you could be with a buttplug. Her ass clung to it for a long moment then released, and she breathed in as her hole stretched over the widest part. I dropped a dollop of lube into her ass crack, then shrugged to myself and put a drop on both of her cheeks as well. She laughed and rolled her eyes as she let me spread the shiny substance all over her ass - it might have been a minor mistake since it made it harder for her to spread for me again, but I didn't care. She had a great ass, and seeing it greased up was worth it.

Next, I used one finger, then two, to push the lube into her asshole. We'd already played around a bit with that in the middle of sex, me reminding her of how she'd said that british baking show hostess probably liked a 'cheeky finger up the bum,' but sliding a digit in there and teasing around the tension of her asshole was different when I was going to be inside of it soon.

I leaned down and kissed her as the second finger squeezed in next to the first and she bit my lip lightly and growled a little in her chest.

"How's it feeling?" I asked.

She rolled her neck, flipping her dark hair to one side so she could level a steaming, frustrated gaze at me. "I swear to Christ, Harri. I told you to fill my ass and you're sitting here teasing me. Fuck me already!"

I barked a laugh and slid right up behind her, pulling my fingers from her hole and rubbing the head of my cock up and down the cleft of her ass, then down to her pussy and dipping just the head into her. I could feel it squeeze, wanting more of me, but I just teased her and then moved back to her ass crack. I spurted a bit more lube out and hot-dogged her cheeks for a moment to spread it around, and then finally I put it into position.

"You know how Ivy-"

"Yes, I know how Ivy takes you so fast, Harri," Erica grunted and then pushed herself back onto my cock, the head and a good half of the shaft sliding into her all at once. "Hooooly fuck, yes!" Her shout actually echoed a little bit, and I hoped there wasn't some surveyor doing a hike through the woods.

She breathed heavily for a long moment, her ass clenching on my cock. The warmth was intense, and I wrapped my hands down from her waist to her lower abdomen, holding her as her diaphragm and chest heaved while she caught her breath.

"More?" I asked her.

"What the fuck are you waiting for? Ream me, Harri. Fuck my fucking ass with that glorious fucking cock."

She'd demanded it more than enough, and to be frank I was feeling a little emasculated that I kept offering her soothing words and feelings and she just wanted to be ravaged.

So I ravaged her.

We were rutting animals, and I plundered her ass. The sound of our slapping bodies and grunting probably could have been mistaken as two wild hogs, at least when we weren't panting each other's names.

Erica shuddered through a long orgasm, leaking juices from her pussy as she rolled her eyes up and let out a long, wordless bellow. With my legs getting tired I pulled out of her and laid back on my ass, giving her a hard smack on her shiny butt cheek. "Get over here."

She turned and saw me, and scrambled to comply, straddling my waist and reaching back to get my cock into position and then sitting back down on it. Once she was settled I grabbed her by the jaw and pulled her face to mine, kissing hungrily. She started rocking her hips back and forth grinding and stirring me in her ass as she whimpered against my lips.

I let go of her jaw but she didn't stop kissing, and I mauled her tits. She just fucked herself on me harder.

We were dripping with sweat now, and I wiped her hair from her face and pulled her down more fully on top of me, getting her body pressed against mine as we panted together. Then I rolled us over so I was on top of her, and she pulled her legs back so that I could keep fucking her ass.

"Whose ass is this?" I asked her.

"Yours. God, babe, it's all fucking yours. My fucking asshole is fucking vibrating with you in it. I don't know if I've stopped coming. It's like I'm on a rollercoaster that just keeps going. Fuck me, babe. Fuck me so fucking- God, I want to feel your cum. I want to get completely filled up. Come in my ass, Harri. Fill my fucking- fucking- Unngh!"

She came at the feeling of me unleashing inside her ass, jamming deep to fill her. She squeezed her eyes shut and shuddered, our pelvises flooding as she squirted hard and splattered us both in her girlcum. I didn't even notice, just watching her expression as waves of pleasure rolled through her in time with my clenching releases rocketing out.

I collapsed next to her, my cock pulling from her ass, but I didn't even make it to my back. I was on my side, one arm draped over her torso, as we both breathed heavily and tried to swim back to a more conscious state.

"God, I love when you get like that," she finally said, chuckling into the quiet forest sounds around us.

"You want me to do that more often?" I asked. "We aren't exactly soft most of the time already."

"Maybe a bit more often, but not always," she said, rolling onto her side to face me. She kissed the tip of my nose softly. "If you fucked me like that every day we'd probably both pull something eventually. But at least once a week? Just fucking take me, Harri. Bend me over, slap my ass and take my holes."

"What happened to 'just ask before you try and put something in my ass?'" I asked.

She chuckled softly until it slipped into a hum. "That was when I was still figuring us out. Now? Now I want you all the time. If it was just us, I'd say we should try and get one of your creamy loads out of you in each of my holes every day and see what kind of a streak we could go for, but that would be a little selfish to the others I think."

It was my turn to chuckle and leaned in to kiss her. "I can't believe we wasted so much time," I said.

"I know," she said with a sad smile. "But we aren't anymore."

We bathed in the spring pond as best we could without soap, then dried out in the sun for about ten minutes before getting dressed and heading back down. When we got back, Erica was met by Dani and Ivy, who both shot me looks and winked, giggling. The three of them strode away, leaving me feeling just a touch sheepish, a touch proud and more than a little exasperated.

It was still the middle of the afternoon and I thought I might get away with grabbing a nap, but my hopes were dashed when Vanessa came jogging over and let me know that we needed to move the compound ASAP. The space had been made for us a couple of days prior based on her organization and the site was about to get an influx of workers living in the dormitory buildings.

Thus began the tiring process of moving the RVs and other vehicles out of the way and making sure everything was secure in the storage containers. Then teamsters moved the storage containers about a hundred yards back to the designated spot, and Leo and I drove the RVs into position, and then shifted all of our other vehicles. It took about two hours to move everything, and another hour to get the compound set back up with the sheet-doors and all the chairs and the grill back out and in a general position. This time we also ended up needing to flatten out some big tire ruts from one piece of machinery or another that had been driving over the area, which took Leo and I into the evening.

At dinner I checked in with Ivy first, then Vanessa when she had finished for the day and joined us. I also made a point of stopping to check in with Dani to see what she was thinking about her new co-team members, who she thought would work out fine, and Kyla.

"I think she's a lot quieter than the rest of us," Dani told me as we sat side by side near Leo's RV. "Which isn't a bad thing, obviously. She isn't as used to being around girls like us though. Erica worked with strippers because of her job, along with all sorts of other crazy people, so it's whatever for her. Kyla obviously isn't used to how open we all are about sex things."

I pressed my lips together and nodded, watching her as she sat in a group with Erica, Vanessa and Aria chatting. She was obviously engaged, but didn't offer much to the conversation and seemed happy to listen.

"Anything else?" I asked. "Anything weird come up?"

"No. Should I be watching for something?" Danielle asked.

"No, no," I assured her. "I just- Erica, Ivy, Vanessa; it's working. It's crazy, but it's working. I'm worried about Kyla messing that up."

"It should be fine," Dani said, patting me on the shoulder. "Erica will Mom them into shape if things get out of whack, and if she's the problem you can just spank her until she apologizes."

That made me snort and shake my head with a grin. "You and her talk too much."

"Or maybe we don't talk enough," Dani grinned.

We folded ourselves back into the larger conversations, me joining the group with Kyla while Dani went to sit with Leo, India and Ivy. As the sun was setting we busted out the fire pit and Vanessa pointed me towards the nearest brush piles I could harvest some wood from - it seemed she'd handily directed some of her workers to pile it within easy walking distance.

Then, once the fire was crackling and we all had our drinks of choice, we told the new women our story. We started with Leo and I, then how Erica had joined us for quarantine. We both teased her about hearing her masturbating, which until that moment she hadn't realized had been the case and made her blush. Then we talked about the land lease, the construction, and the introduction of Dani, Vanessa, and Ivy. Vanessa told us how fucking crazy she thought we were at first, but after that first night around the fire she'd realized something weird but special was going on so she stopped judging and started getting a little jealous. Then Ivy told her perspective, stepping into a life with Erica and I. Then we had to tell the story of Vanessa joining us, which got rushed over really quickly and then had to be retold because even Dani hadn't gotten all the details.

I'd purposefully sat beside Kyla around the fire, Erica taking the spot on the other side of me. As India and Aria started ragging on Vanessa for not giving them the full story in the initial car ride when they met her, Kyla leaned over to me. "Can we talk? In private?"

"Sure," I said, nodding towards our RV. I leaned back in the other direction to Erica and kissed her cheek, and she met my eye and nodded.

Inside the RV Kyla had taken the Murphey seat this time so I sat on the bench opposite her. "You still feeling alright?" I asked her.

"No," she laughed. Inside, in the more steady light of the RV, I could see she was flushed even with her slightly darker Filipina skin. "I feel like I've got a fever, but it's concentrated in all my erogenous zones. I don't even like women but that story about Vanessa has me..." She blew out a long breath. "I don't know how much more sex talk I can take before I snap."

"I can ask them to stop if you want. Or we can have that conversation if you think you're ready."

"I'm- Yeah, I'm ready to talk," she said. She took another deep breath and sat up straighter, putting her hands on her knees like she was trying to focus herself.

"You can ask anything you want, and I'll try to answer," I promised her.

"I don't have questions," she said. "Well, I actually havelots of questions, but they aren't important right this second. Seeing you with Erica and Ivy, and meeting Vanessa. Hearing the way Leo and Danielle talk about you. I think I know what I'd be getting into if I do this with you. And to be honest, it sounds pretty greater considering the other options that the world seems to be moving toward right now. But I never want to be someone who just takes the easy thing because it's in front of them. I know a lot about you now, but you don't know much about me. And I'll tell you, pretty much anything you want to know, but there's something I need to know if you're OK with. More than my past, more than whatever your government is worried about."

"The only way to know is to ask," I said, trying not to let my own nerves out. Kyla, who had been steady throughout the day, was showing signs of anxiety amidst her hard pressure to keep herself under control. "If I don't like it, we can try and find someone else as soon as possible."

"I don'twant-" She bit her tongue, cutting herself off, and took a breath. "Harrison. If I do this, if I imprint on you, this is my out. I've been doing everything my father wanted since I was a kid. The only escape I ever had was through dance, and even that he took control of to make sure I was getting the best lessons and tutors and going to the best camps and schools. And even then, he and NICA used it as well. My entire life I've been pushed and trained and taught andused because I didn't matter and my country and my service did. I want a new life, Harri. But I want that life the wayI want it. I want a big family. I was an only child, and my parents tolerated each other at best in a political marriage. I want six kids at least, more if we can. Fuck, I'll pop out an even dozen and be happy. Or maybe not, maybe I'll be happy earlier than that, but I know I want a lot of kids to love on and raise in a big, supportive family.

"If you can handle that, and if Erica can handle that because I know she's going to need to agree to it too, then I swear to God I'll be loyal to you and only to you. My father, NICA, my country - I can leave them all behind and in the dust if you can promise me we'll try to make my dream life happen. And I promise I'll be the best, hottest housewife I can be for as long as you can keep me barefoot and pregnant. I'll make sure I'm fit and tight and everything I can be for you in between pregnancies, but God I want this, Harri. I've never told anyone this before, but I want it so fucking bad."

I didn't know what to say. She was practically sobbing in her earnest desire for what she was asking. I just slid down to my knees on the floor of the RV and wrapped my arms around her and Kyla clutched at me as she panted hard. Not crying, but desperately trying to control herself.

"Kyla, I would be an extremely lucky man if I can give that all to you," I said. "And I want to tell you yes right away, but you're right. I do need to check with Erica first. Do you want me to call her in to ask her now?"

She hesitated a moment, then nodded and sat back on the chair, sucking in a deep and unsteady breath.

I stood up and opened the RV door, sticking my head out. All three of my women looked over to me and I made what I hoped was a reassuring smile, then locked eyes with Erica and motioned her over with a head jerk.

She joined us, shutting the RV door behind her. "What's up?" she asked. "Everything OK?"

I looked at Kyla. "Do you want me to ask, or you?"

"I- You," she said after hesitating.

I turned to Erica and reached out, holding her hand. "So, I know we had our conversation earlier, but I didn't realize this was coming or maybe we would have talked about it more seriously. Kyla is ready to join us, but she has an ask. Because of her own family past, one thing she wants more than anything is to have kids. A whole bunch of them. So she wants to know if you and I are OK with that and willing for that to happen, or if we should try to find her someone else who can help her get the life she wants."

Erica's eyes had widened as I was speaking and her jaw worked a few times before she could find the right words. Then she turned to Kyla and looked at her for a long, long moment before putting a hand on her shoulder. "That's the most important thing for you?" she asked quietly.

Kyla nodded, then looked up to meet Erica's gaze. "More than anything else. And I want to do that with Harrison - God, I haven't even known him a day but it's like I can see it right there in front of me. He'd make a great husband and an even better father. I just know he's yours more than either of the others, and I couldn't risk saying yes to him without you saying yes to this."

"God, fuck," Erica sighed, and I realized she was tearing up as well. She looked to me. "Yes, obviously, if it's what she needs then yes. But I guess now I need to stop taking the pill because I'm not just gonna sit by and not be in the running for the first mother of your child."