Quaranteam - North West Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like the side of the rocky terrain had been sheared by some huge knife in ages past. The cliff wall was maybe twenty feet high, and a pretty little waterfall had dug a groove into the centre of it and trickled out into a pool below before winding off in a stream through the brush that I would bet connected to the Nehalem River just like the spring pond and stream on my own land. The thing that really made the place stand out was the water against the rock face that seemed to glitter even in the shaded light of the cloudy sky.

"The best we can figure when we hiked down to check is that someone broke apart these things called thunder eggs and they wedged the shards into the rockface," Abigail explained. "We don't know who, or how, or when, but we're just enjoying it. If we tell any experts, Sara and I have a feeling we'll lose it."

"Definitely don't tell anyone," I agreed, shaking my head as I looked at the pretty display. I could only imagine what Kara would think if she heard about this kind of a site - undoubtedly there was some old story from the Tribe about a glittering waterfall or something, and they would try their damnedest to grab up the land as a heritage site.

It felt weird, knowing that it was here. Only fifteen minutes down the road from the place I'd grown up, hidden by the woods.

"Alright, Spencer," Abigail said. "You know the drill."

Spencer smiled and went over to a big tree that had a low-hanging branch. The branch itself looked oddly worn, and I quickly realized why as the thickset girl jumped and grabbed ahold of it, adjusted her grip, and then started doing chin-ups.

"She's our intern," Abigail explained to Kyla and I as my eyebrows slowly rose at the steady pace the girl was able to do a dozen chin-ups in a row before dropping to her feet and putting her hands down to her knees as she breathed steadily. "Spencer is a pretty successful fitness influencer who wants to learn from the best trainers."

"Well, I can tell she has the face for Instagram," I said.

"Oh, she has more than that. Watch this," Abigail said. "Come on, Spence. One more set."

"OK," the woman said with a tired smile and after one more heavy breath she pulled off the big baggy sweater she was wearing and jumped up to catch the branch again.

Spencer was stacked. She had amazing arms as she started her next set of chin-ups, and they might have been her most impressive feature on any other woman. Her hips and thighs were astounding, as thick as my own, and while her torso wasn't as obviously muscled as Abigail or Josie, I could see the power she had in her core. But to top her off, she had big tits. Maybe even bigger than Erica's. It was hard to tell with them crammed into her heavy-duty athletic bra, but she was clearly blessed in the chest department.

"Holy fuck," Kyla muttered. "She could turn me gay and I'd call her mommy."

"Right?" Abigail chuckled quietly. "Give me one more Spencer, get your chest up there... perfect!"

Spencer dropped back to the ground, panting hard from the exertion of the sets and then stretched out her arms which did amazing things to her body.

"That was really impressive," I said as she came back over to us, bundling her sweater to find the arm holes and pull it back over her head.

"Thanks," she said with a soft blush and a smile. "It's fun. I've been working out since I was thirteen."

"Well, it shows," I said, judging she was probably in her early twenties. "Great breath control when you were doing it, too."

"Picked that up from Abi here," Spencer smiled. "She's got my reps up almost double to what I had last summer."

"Any openings for new clients?" Kyla asked Abigail. "I'm a different kind of fit than all your clients that I saw, but I was telling Harri that I could use a workout."

"If you think it's safe, I wouldn't mind if you came out," Abigail said. "And I bet Spencer would love to put some of what she's learned to use on the coaching front."

"You could be my first real client," Spencer said. "If that's OK, of course."

"Sure," Kyla said and started the two of them back down the path. "Sounds like fun. Now, what do you know about dance and flexibility?"

I took another look at the falls while I stood with Abi before following, giving the younger women a chance at a private word about whatever they were going to work out.

"So it's bad?" Abigail asked me. "Out there?"

"It is," I nodded. "I- I didn't want to panic anyone, but you should know that if anyone talks about wanting to go into Portland, or travelling anywhere really, it's a very bad idea."

"I appreciate you telling me the truth," she said with a sigh.

"I appreciate you sharing this with me," I said, gesturing back at the waterfall. "It's a gift."

"Well, you're the first man up here since we built the place," she said. "I figured I should get an outsider perspective."

"Keep it secret, keep it safe," I said, quoting Gandalf.

She gave me a look. "Really?"

"What?" I asked.

She just shook her head and chuckled before starting us back down the path towards the retreat. We chatted a bit more about her background competing, and by the end of the walk Abigail was inviting both Kyla and I up for a workout and trading numbers with us. Spencer had disappeared as soon as we got back to the parking lot, apparently excited to start building out a comprehensive workout plan for Kyla, but Josie shot us a whistle from the outdoor gym area and waved a goodbye of her own.

Once we were in the truck, Kyla lowered her mask and smirked at me. "Valkyrie Falls, huh?" she asked.

I just laughed and shook my head, putting the truck into drive and starting us back down the path to the road. Abigail would follow us on foot to lock up the gate again when we were gone.

"Abigail liked you," Kyla said. "Would you go for a woman like her?"

"She was just being friendly," I said. "They've been isolated up here in a group for months. We were a couple of friendly new faces, that's all."

"Josie liked the looks of you, too," Kyla said.

"How would you know that?" I asked.

"Call it women's intuition," Kyla said. "Plus, Spencer asked if you gave good hugs, which I think was innocent-girl talk for her being horny for you."

"Please tell me you're not texting all of this to your group chat right now," I sighed, glancing over and seeing her smirking as she typed away quickly on her phone.

"OK, I won't tell you," she chuckled.

"I am so in for a razzing when we get back, aren't I?"

"Of course you are, hon," she said, breaking a smile. "Of course you are."

====================================

Thanks for reading! Votes are appreciated, and comments are even better.

Quaranteam: North West is an ongoing series that will continue to see updates moving forward. If you have enjoyed the series so far, definitely make sure to check out CorruptingPower's main series and other spinoffs. For similar Harem-y themes, you might want to check out my other series currently releasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================