Quaranteam - North West Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we exited the RV, my girls all looked to each other and grinned, standing up.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Kyla went on her toes to give me a kiss on the cheek, then went to the others and they all kicked off their shoes and pointed their right leg out, showing me their feet. It took me half a second to realize that each of them had a new, fresh tattoo on their ankles.

Matching tattoos.

"That's cute," I said. "Am I getting one?"

"Look closer, babe," Erica smirked.

I raised an eyebrow in question but got down on one knee. Erica lifted her foot to rest it on my other knee, giving me a closer look. It was a line art heart design, cleanly applied with little decorative bits. Then Erica took my head and tilted it sideways and I saw it.

It was a sideways H and then a B, but the B was designed to be a heart that encompassed the H.

It was my initials.

"You girls didn't need to do that," I said. "It's lovely, and I love it, but you didn't need to."

"We wanted to," Kyla said.

"All of us," Vanessa grinned, coming forward and leaning down to kiss me.

"I thought we should all get 'Harri' in big black ink on the sole of a foot like the toys in Toy Story," Erica said. "They wouldn't go for it though."

"We wouldn't be able towalk for at least a week," Kyla said.

"And he could have pampered us that whole time," Erica laughed.

"I thought we should get it right here," Ivy said, pulling her panties partially aside and pointing to a spot just above and to the side of her pussy. "That would have been cute, and reminded you that we are yours every time you saw us naked."

"I had to tell her you didn't want your name tattooed anywhere you would see frequently," Erica smiled.

I sighed and shook my head. "You four are wild and I love it. I love all of you."

"We love you too, babe," Erica said, and then I was pulled to my feet and being hugged by all four of them. Even Vanessa, who I hoped didn't take the 'love' comment wrong, because even though I did, I still didn't want to push her on it.

By the time dinner was ready, Erica had the tattooing machine back out and my calf was shaved and wiped down, and she was giving me a new tattoo of my own.

EL + IG + VP + KB

If they were going to wear my initials, I was definitely going to wear theirs.

* * * * *

"You're sure she said this was OK?" I asked.

"Yes, for sure," Kyla said. "Now, we're running late. Why do you keep second-guessing this? Abigail said she wanted you to come get in a workout, too."

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair before tying it back with a hair elastic. "Because it's a gym full of women, all of whom are way more fit than I am right now," I said. "That's a little intimidating."

"You're fine, hon," Kyla said. "And you look hot in the shirt. They'll be drooling all over you."

"That's not the point of this," I said.

"Says you," Dani laughed as she hopped into the back seat of the truck dressed in an athletic bra and workout shorts. "I want to see all these mythical muscle mommies drool all over you."

"I gotta admit, it'll be kinda fun to flirt with you in front of them," Vanessa said as she got in on the other side.

The other women in our family had begged off of coming to Valkyrie Falls. Erica had taken up Ivy's routine and it was working for her, and India and Aria were more calorie-counters than workout people - well, other than frequent cardio, and not just in bed. They enjoyed a good long hike, too, and had taken to dragging Leo along with them.

That left the four of us to take Abigail up on her offer, and Kyla had been getting texts from Spencer for a few days to come get started on her workout plan.

We made the drive over, just over sixteen minutes from driveway to driveway, and when I pulled up to the gate Abigail buzzed it open from the main building and I shut it behind us.

Abigail and Spencer came to meet us out in the parking lot. Spencer was dressed in a baggy sweater like she had been last time, her thick mane of long blonde hair pulled into a messy bun off the back of her head, and she excitedly greeted Kyla and started getting introduced to the others.

"Welcome back," Abigail said, smiling broadly. She was wearing a loose tank top with big armholes not unlike my own, but had an athletic bra on underneath along with a pair of high-waisted workout tights. Again I was struck by how impressively fit she was - her torso was like a thick trunk, her shoulders broad and her arms and thighs thick with obvious dedication put into every part of her body.

"Thanks for having us," I said, offering her my hand to shake. "You'll remember Kyla. This is our partner Vanessa, and our very dear friend Dani."

"Call me Abi," Abigail said, offering both women a shake as well. "You are policewomen as well?"

"No," Vanessa laughed. "God, no. I work in construction."

"Stripper," Dani smiled and waved with her fingers.

Abi looked a little confused. "You said partner?"

"It's... complicated," I said.

"Not that complicated," Vanessa said. "Harri is engaged to Erica, who you haven't met, and is in committed relationships with Ivy, who you also haven't met, Kyla and me."

"Four women?" Abigail asked at the same time I was raising my eyebrows at Vanessa's use of 'committed relationship.'

Vanessa gave me a look that said, 'It's easier to explain than the vaccine.'

"We're technically polyamorous," I said.

"More than technically," Dani laughed, then explained to Abi and Spencer. "I'm in a relationship with Leo, Harri's best friend and his fiancee's brother. I also share him with two other women."

Abigail and Spencer were clearly surprised at all of this revelatory news, but it was Abigail who snapped out of it first. "Well, any man who can keep four women satisfied must have better cardio and endurance than I thought."

"Hah, you have no idea," Vanessa said.

"Let's try not to make a big deal of it," I said.

"Are you joking?" Abi asked. "This will just be even more fodder for the girls to compete over."

Laughing, she started leading us to the courtyard in the middle of the building where the outdoor gym was. Behind me I could hear Spencer talking quietly with Kyla. "You didn't tell me you were dating him!"

It seemed like the majority of Abigail's clients were out and about, and I had no doubt that news of our planned gym time had spread. Josie, the professional wrestler, was grinning and waved as she saw us coming, and soon we had almost a dozen women introducing themselves to everyone and chatting up what we would be doing.

Spencer took Kyla and Dani over to some outdoor mats and started running them through stretches while Vanessa and I were handed off to Josie to do a quick warmup as she talked with Vanessa about what she would want to do.

"Come on, mountain man," Josie grinned as she gestured for me to follow her over to another matted area and led me through a series of standard stretches to get my limbs and joints loosened up. I noticed quickly that she just happened to be doing them with her ass facing me more often than not. Especially when she bent at the waist and touched her toes, the stubby legs of her loose workout shorts pulling tight against her ass and mound, the edges of her panties showing.

Around us there was grunting and sighs, and someone flipped music onto the outdoor speakers. It was a weird Amazonian heaven going on in that little courtyard. A dark-skinned Hispanic woman was doing deep lunges, and an absolutely stunning musclebound woman was doing an impressive bench press that seemed to bounce the bar off her clearly fake but still attractive tits. Two more ladies were doing burpees, their hops making their booties bounce enticingly in their skintight leggings.

"Ready for a run?" Josie asked me.

"If that's on the menu," I replied.

"Try to keep up, big boy," she laughed and took off at a jog headed for the trail that led up to the falls.

Josie ran sort of like a gazelle with long, loping strides. Every once in a while she would look over her shoulder to make sure I was keeping up and flash me a grin, then speed up just a little. By the time we reached the overlook at the falls I was feeling the warmth in my skin and had a light sweat going. We stopped and both of us breathed deeply but not heavily as she checked her watch. "Thirty seconds, then back down," she said.

"Sounds good," I nodded. "You have great form, by the way."

"I'd hope so, I ran track and field in high school," Josie said. "But thank you for noticing. Were you staring at my legs?"

I decided that if the girls wanted me to get drooled over, it was OK to flirt innocently just a little. "Can you blame me?" I asked. "They're pretty fantastic."

"You haven't seen my arms," Josie said and lifted up her arms in a double bicep flex that was impressive even for how fit she seemed without flexing.

"I have, but you've got me there," I said and gave her a little whistle.

That got me a cheeky grin as she pivoted and posed again, this time looking back over her shoulder at me as she flexed her back and butt while sticking her tongue out. Then she pivoted again and took off, jogging back down the hill.

We passed Spencer, Kyla and Dani on the way up as we were headed down, and I offered both Kyla and Dani high fives as we passed. Back at the courtyard, Abi gave Josie a high five of her own and then a slap on the ass to send her off. Josie laughed at that and gave her hips a wiggle before jogging over to a stand of equipment that looked a little like a metal cat tree before starting to do some lat dips.

"She didn't flirt too hard, did she?" Abi asked as she led me over to another one of the stands.

"No," I said. "Just enough."

"Good, we wouldn't want you uncomfortable," Abi said. "Let's see what you can do."

Abigail almost killed me.

Not literally, obviously, but figuratively. I wasn't sure if she intended to try and find every physical limit I had, but I definitely felt like she was. I was doing all sorts of exercises, weighted and unweighted. I did more chin-ups than I had in the last seven years combined. I did push-ups with a weight plate on my back. And then a few more with Vanessa sitting on my back, laughing as she clung to me and tried to keep her balance as I moved.

Abigail would show me how she wanted me to do each exercise meticulously, taking things slow to really explain the form she wanted me to focus on and doing them herself to show it properly. I felt like I'd gotten an intimate tour of her body by the time we were done, she'd had me considering and analyzing her form so much. I also felt like my own muscles were falling off of my bones.

It didn't help that there were a dozen women also there all pushing themselves in between cheering me on. It was like having my own personal cheerleading squad, except they were grown women screaming at me to push harder, do one more rep, or breathe deep.

When I peeled off my sweat-soaked shirt halfway through I was more than a little proud to be the centre of attention but tried not to let it go to my head by reminding myself that they had all been cooped up there for months surrounded only by women.

Not that I was the only person getting attention. Dani's striking beauty drew compliments, as did her flexibility. Kyla was a little more heads-down and working hard with Spencer, who was coaching her through some weight training enthusiastically, often congratulating her on outdoing expectations. Vanessa, meanwhile, seemed to have fallen in with Josie and the Hispanic woman and was getting a workout of her own that seemed suited to her strengths and needs, with weighted lunges and battling ropes. She would later tell me of her meeting in the inside gym with the torture device known as the Stairmaster.

By the end of the workout, Abi had stripped off her loose tanktop as well and was spotting me as I pushed through a heavy bench press - she'd already pinpointed my easy rep weight that I could do for a good fifteen reps, and now she wanted to find what weight I could do three reps at for heavy bulking work. She was grinning as she looked down at me from above, her broad features alight with energy from the physical activity. I'd noticed early on that for how tall and broad she was, Abi also had small breasts that had mostly been swallowed by her pecs. Now, though, in just her athletic bra I had a view of her pointed nipples and that spurred me on to hit my third and final rep.

"Niiice," Abi said, helping me direct the bar back on the rest. "Excellent work. Now we need to cool you down or you'll get cramping. Let's go for another jog."

"I don't know if my legs will make it," I said honestly. I'd been through military PT that hadn't been nearly this rough.

"You'll be fine," she encouraged me. "Look, Spencer and Kyla are almost done, we can run with them. If you can't follow those butts, I don't know what will get you going."

"I dunno," I grinned as I peeked behind her. "There's another one right here that's definitely impressive."

She scoffed and gave me a little shove on the shoulder, but it was accompanied by a smirking grin that told me the flirting wasn't misplaced.

We went to the trailhead and they started to run, and Abi was right - with the vision of the two muscled women and my lithe Kyla in tight shorts, it turned out I was able to follow them all the way up and back in a slow jog.

"H'ooookay," I said as we hit the parking lot again on our way back. "I think I need to lie down."

"Let's try and make it to the bench at least," Abi laughed, and soon Kyla and I were leaning back on the cool metal of the bench they had posted just outside of the outdoor gym. Most of the women had slowed down on their training, if not stopped entirely, and while a few were still hanging around many had headed inside.

"Abi, I am dead," I told the trainer. "You've killed me."

"So you won't be coming tomorrow?" she asked with a chuckle.

I held up my hand blindly with three fingers showing. "Three days. I need three days of rest to recover from this."

"You did really, really good for shaking the rust off," Spencer said. She had stripped off her bulky sweater just before our cooldown jog and the big athletic bra she was wearing to support her huge breasts was ringed with sweat, but she also had a big, tired grin. "Honestly, I thought Abi was going to make you puke about halfway through."

"Almost did," I chuckled.

"If I didn't know it, I would have assumed you were working out regularly," Abi said.

"Oh, we get in lots of cardio," Vanessa said, coming over with Josie in tow.

"Yeah you do," Josie laughed and offered Vanessa a high five, then bit her lip and gave me a silly eye-fucking as she crossed her arms and leaned back and nodded. That got all the girls laughing, along with me, though I also felt myself blushing a little.

"Alright; Josie, Spencer, can you show our guests the showers? Sara and I wanted to talk with the Sheriff about something," Abigail said.

"Oooh, the Sheriff's in troouuubllllllle," Josie teased.

"Shouldn't that be the other way around?" Dani asked, sauntering over to join us.

I shooed the girls off, Kyla taking a moment to give me a quick kiss and a wink that I wasn't sure of the reasoning for. Once they were gone I turned to Abigail. "You can just call me Harri, you don't need to drop my title," I said.

"It was more for them than for you," Abi chuckled. "Come on, Sara wanted to be part of this conversation."

We found her business partner in the kitchen, working away on the evening meals for the women along with a couple of helpers, and Sara stepped away to head outside with us. The other blonde asked after how my workout went, and Abi answered in what I assumed was Icelandic and they had a quick back and forth that I couldn't follow a single word of as they led me around the side of the complex to a picturesque little picnic table underneath a trio of apple trees. I sat on one side and the two of them sat on the other.

"So, what's all this about?" I asked.

"We have been thinking a lot about what you said about the pandemic and quarantine," Sara said in her thicker accent. "Ever since our nutritionist left, I have had to take on much more of the meal preperation and maintenance, and Abigail is managing all of the clients."

"We're just stretched a little thin right now, and the added pressure of the danger of heading into town is... it's a concern, and we're doing it more than we want," Abigail continued. "We were wondering, since you're in and around town anyways and taking things so seriously, if we could make a deal with you to do supply runs for us?"

"We and the ladies will cover the costs," Sara said. "And in exchange, we would be happy to offer you the use of our facility."

"You and any of your partners," Abigail said, which got a raised eyebrow from Sara and Abi quickly said something in Icelandic that made Sara raise both eyebrows at me, but then shrug and nod. "We could even offer personal training programs between myself and Spencer," Abi continued.

"Ladies, I don't know if it's appropriate for me to make that sort of a deal in my role as a Sheriff," I said. "But, considering you're technically outside of my official jurisdiction, I think I could definitely help you out. I've already got a connection with the butcher up in Jewell and I'm sure he'll be happy to have an even bigger order from me every week as long as I let him know ahead of time. Offering your professional services feels like you might be giving me the better end of the bargain, though."

Sara and Abigail looked to each other and smiled, feeling more assured about things now that I'd said yes. "Most of our clients are deep into their programs, so it's more maintenance than anything with them," Abi said. "Spencer will take the lead for any of the women in your group, and I'll check over her work. I'll handle your program myself since you'll have slightly different needs."

"That's very generous of you," I said. "I'll admit, I already sort of do this for a family in town on an impromptu basis, and my fiancee Erica has been managing their needs. Can I have her reach out to you to coordinate your shopping lists?"

They were happy to have a point person to communicate with, and I took Sara's number to pass on to Erica. Abigail and Sara then quickly spoke again in Icelandic, and Sara turned to me. "Thank you so much for your help," she said, offering me her hand as she stood. "I look forward to hearing from your fiancee."

Sara left us, and I turned back to Abi. "Anything else you wanted to talk about?"

"No, that was it," she said. "We really do appreciate this. Every time Sara or I had to go into town we were afraid we would be bringing back something bad."

"Well, I promise the girls and I will be careful when we're out, and if one of us does get exposed we'll play it safe for the rest of our family and you all," I said. I felt like it would have been more reassuring, but a lot harder to explain, that we were all covered by an experimental vaccine and as long as we fucked like rabbits we could get Duo Halo out of our system, so as long as we were sanitizing and keeping ourselves clean we would be OK.

"I appreciate that," she nodded. "You're all sweaty and I wouldn't want to send you into your nice truck like that. We only have our main shower room since we are a women-only facility. I'll check to see if the ladies are done with it."

Abigail led me into the complex, passing through the open kitchen and cafeteria area and beyond, pointing out their big indoor gym area, along with a rock wall room that spanned two stories, a sauna area that had both hot and cold rooms, and several utility rooms. One had an odd platform set up in it that I realized must have been for Josie to train her wrestling moves, while another was set up with football equipment that I recognized from my high school days. When I asked Abi about it she smirked a little. "One of our clients, Marida, plays in the LFL," she said.