Quaranteam: Off the Grid Ch. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin kept rolling forward but let his car coast to a stop on the shoulder. The group he had been following had killed their own lights and stopped in the exact center of fuck all. He opened the box of shells, pouring a dozen or so into his pockets before putting up his hood and stepping out into the spray of the rain. What was his plan here? He peered off into the murky light and figured that they were somewhere close to sunset. The intermittent branches of lightning gave flashes of the surrounding area but it was just a narrow turn as the highway crested a hill. There was nothing here.

He moved a bit back toward where the trucks had stopped as he counted the time between the flashes and the crack of thunder. None of them was less than a 3 count to wait. As much as Colin loved this kind of weather this was a dangerous place to be. When the lightning and the thunder were as close to directly on top of him as his senses could register he decided to go back to his car. This was insane. That hadn't been a roll of thunder, it was just a CRACK that he could feel in his chest. Shaking his head he turned back.

And this time he froze. Three more sets of headlights were cruising up the road. Some kind of SUV... no these were military vehicles. And as they crested the hill a semi truck appeared going recklessly fast with their lights off. What the fu.....

He heard squealing tires as harsh illumination filled the road in front of the humvees. All three trucks had reappeared and were shining the world's most obnoxious fog lights at the military. And in the moment that the roof gunner popped up into their turrets as they slowed the semi truck slammed into the rear humvee with a horrific sound.

Colin just stared with his jaw dropped. That was when the shooting started.

-o0o-

Chapter Four

-o0o-

July 22nd, 2020

Grace had her divided attention dragged painfully back away from her treacherous body as a blinding light consumed the road in front of them. She could hear the drivers shouting as the private on the roof gun stood back up even as the humvee lurched to a stop. The sound of tearing metal from behind her was accompanied by the sound of a round being racked on the roof gun. "CONTACT FRONT!"

Grace saw the third vehicle get completely crushed by a big rig that had come from fucking nowhere. The ass end Charlie was crumbled from rear bumper to the back doors, the gunner loose limbed and flopping like an action figure in the hands of a malicious child. Grace would never know if they had hit harder than they wanted to, because the humvee was shoved into and almost instantly over the guardrail, plummeting down at least 50 feet and leaving the cab of the attacking truck hanging halfway over the drop as well. The sudden rattle of small arms fire from the front made Grace hit the footwell even as the guard trooper unloaded her own return fire, the tinkling sound of the brass competing with the heavy metallic sound of shots hitting the front and sides of the convoy.

The gun on top only barked for a few seconds before the ambushers dropped the private. A look of surprise painted her face... the half that was left. Grace was finally shocked into action. Climbing over the body, she grabbed the M4 and got out onto the far side of the ambush. Her eyes locked on the driver of the truck climbing down, even as he dropped the last 5 feet onto the pavement from the perch that the truck was clinging to, the pair of wheels at the back of the cab completely off the ground. He was wearing an olive green shirt and a ski mask, but the AR15 that he carried was all she could look at. Her own barrel was facing towards the front.

He had the drop on her. She desperately tried to pivot but she knew that his aim was already zeroing in. Even as time seemed to slow she had the thought in the back of her head. Fuck you, Flannery. Guess you don't get to have me.

The first shot rang out, followed by a second. The truck driver slammed back against the wheel and rebounded as the second hit opened a dark hole in the center of his chest, leaving a red smear on the side of the truck to be pelted by the rain. Grace blinked the rain out of eyes and tried to process. Those shots had come from behind the Humvee.

The lead vehicle had emptied onto the same side as she had, Jones and his 3 taking cover from the hail of bullets coming from up the road. The driver of Grace's vehicle tried to bail out of the driver side door only to go down instantly. The soldier in the passenger seat had gotten out and joined Jones at the lead vic. The rain, the thunder, and the incoming fire was fucking with her head, the sounds combining to overwhelm her senses. She moved to the back corner of the green and black vehicle, poking her weapon out and snapping off a few shots to try and take out the lights on the trucks that were blocking the road. She missed cleanly and got the snapping sounds of ricochets off the asphalt as she drew fire.

She rolled back to the safer side of the fight and saw Jones waving at her. "CRESSMAN. GET THE FUCKING CASES OUT OF HERE."

She nodded even as it made the world spin a bit. Jones already had the cases from his ride in his hands. The adrenaline wasn't lasting as long as she had hoped. She could hear the yelling of the enemy and boots clomping towards her. She stood and reached into the cab to grab one of the cases... and found the far door open, one of the attackers staring at her from 5 feet away. They both seemed stunned, but Grace was broken out of her trance as the loud BLAM BLAM that had saved her before sent tiny sparks off the door and splashed blood from the enemy. The blast was obviously from a shotgun and while it didn't kill this one, he dropped with a scream, releasing their prize.

Grace grabbed the remaining case and ran to the back of the big rig where the shotgun had been fired from. She had no fucking clue who was back there but they had just saved her twice and that counted for a lot in the state of mind that her mind was in. She looked back once to see Jones and the two survivors go over the side of the road, the sounds of breaking branches and a single choked off shout told of their escape into the night.

As she charged around the back of the tractor trailer she finally saw the hooded figure of her ally. The hollow plastic sound of 12 gauge shells rattling out of his hand made her realize that he was shaking, struggling to reload the break action. "Fuckin, god damned, come on you pig fucker!"

Grace stared at him in astonishment before grabbing his arm. "We gotta go, man! You aren't stopping them all with that!"

She couldn't get a great look at him in the dark but she saw him in profile for just a moment as lightning lit up his face. The intense look of concentration was burned into her retinas in that instant. "Yeah, my car is back about 50 yards. GO."

His deep baritone had the same level of control over her that Jones had earlier. She gripped the silver case in one hand and the M4 in the other. The sound of her heart pounding was drowning out the suddenly sporadic fire from behind. She could tell that there was shouting from behind but couldn't make out the words. Her ally was stomping along with her, breathing heavily. A white sedan appeared for a moment in a flash from the heavens and she rushed to the passenger side. As they stumbled inside the shouting from behind was covered by the engine of a 20 year old Toyota flaring to life and spinning its wheels as the mystery man put the hammer down and made for the nearest back road.

-o0o-

Colin did his best to split his attention between the road and his mirror. He scanned the darkness for any movement that wasn't rain soaking down the back of his car. The woman next to him was on the edge of hyperventilating and had her arms clenched around the case that she had pulled from the middle of the firefight. He was very familiar with the urge to give into shock and the adrenaline dump that was hitting. Some things had to come first. "Hey! Are you ok? Miss?"

Grace looked over at him, searching his face as if she had forgotten that he was in the car with her. She screwed her eyes shut tightly and moaned. He gave her a worried look. "Are you hurt? Shit, I don't know if it's safe to pull over yet. Hang on!"

Colin had managed to take the back roads at speeds faster than he would normally hit on the highway and had come out on the road to the cabin. His sense of time was completely fucked but the clock on the dash read out 10pm. The whole thing had taken maybe an hour from when the trucks had stopped to getting back up here. "Look, just hang in there, alright? We're almost somewhere safe. Probably safe. Shit."

He didn't know if she was hurt or in shock or just unwilling to talk to someone who had appeared from the darkness and started blasting. In the chaos he really had no idea if he had actually hit anything until the guy at the back door of the humvee. From the way he had been screaming Colin was pretty sure that he hadn't killed him. He also had realized as they were speeding away that he had grabbed the box of bird shot. It would ruin the day of the man at the business and maybe put out an eye but probably not more than that. The first load had been deer slugs but he never saw where the shots had landed.

The woman... girl? He couldn't tell how old she was and the expression on her face made it seem like she was in a fairly major amount of distress. He pushed harder up the road and almost missed the turn. He still didn't have the guts to turn the lights on. The winding driveway was so dark that he was driving as much by feel as by any other sense. Finally the cabin loomed out of the rain. The thunder had mostly passed and now it was pouring straight down like someone had placed the world's widest showerhead straight above them. The power was still out as Colin opened the door. He went straight to the table and reloaded the shotgun with more slugs before staring out the window at the road below.

Grace was stumbling in the door as if she were half awake. The strain of the last hour, laid on top of the strain from the last day... more than a day now. All of it had left her feeling like she was in a dream. Not a good dream. But not a nightmare either. She dropped the case that had been in her arms. Her host had turned back from the window and was now standing in front of her. He had been saying something. Asking if she were ok. That was very nice of him. He was taking off her helmet and running his fingers through her hair, looking at the scrapes on her knuckles... Her mind somewhat distantly noted that he was doing a disjointed check of her that was close to what a basic first aid course would teach. "You need some light if you want to do that right, ya know."

Colin flinched. He looked up and even in the dark room there was a thrill of something when he met her eyes. He went to the kitchen and turned on the tiny solar lamp that he had picked up years ago and turned, finding her staring at him. Her gray eyes were a little unfocused, lightly tanned skin with a spray of freckles across her nose and cheeks. She was the first woman he had been in a room alone since March and sweet Jesus she was stunning. She opened her camo jacket and let it fall in a damp heap as she stepped slowly towards him. In spite of having at least 6 or more inches in height he was suddenly on the back foot. "Ok you can talk at least... are you...."

Grace reached out and put a finger on his lips."I will tell you everything tomorrow. Right now I have just one question... are you a good person?"

Her hand lingered on his chin. His heart was beating out of his chest. For the last 3 months he had lived as a hermit and now he had a woman whom he had just gotten into a gun fight to save acting like he had a dick made of solid gold. He had just been in a gun fight. He knew he had maimed the shit out of someone and it was technically possible that he had hit someone else.

"Miss, I have no idea at this point."

She stared at him, lips parted, breathing hard. Her hand slid around the back of his neck, fingers curling into his hair, and she pulled his head down. Her breath was hot on his lips. "God help me, that's good enough."

She mashed her lips against his and leaned into him so hard that he stumbled back a step against the counter. Her hands lowered to his belt, trying to fumble it open without breaking the kiss. Colin snapped back into the moment and tried to pull away "Wait this is nuts I don't even know -"

Grace grabbed his package through his pants and practically growled. "Later. Please, I trusted you to come here, trust me now! I can't... I can't.... Fuck I need this, ok? Just take me to bed and we can talk later, PLEASE."

The whole time she was talking she never stopped trying to get his pants open. Colin's body was responding and his stress-addled brain was well behind the current events. He took a deep breath as she finally got the belt open and the front of his pants undone, her hand sliding down his boxers and fondling him. She absolutely seemed like she knew what she was doing as she started tugging at him. "It's UNH. The bed is up in the looooooft."

She dropped his cock and turned to look for the stairs up. Spotting them, she started over in that direction. Her undershirt and plain black sports bra were peeled off and abandoned on the floor as Colin watched in wonder as she exposed a well built set of shoulders and smooth back. She stopped and sat on the stairs to take off her boots, cursing at the amount of effort that it was taking. He walked over, taking off his own shirt and leaving it on the back of the couch. As she removed her second boot and stood to remove her pants she saw his look and froze. He was a few stairs below her leaving him looking up at her from the level of her chest.

As they locked eyes she dropped her pants and underwear in one motion, almost unbalancing herself in the process. He instinctively reached out and caught her, his hands feeling so warm against her skin. She moaned and ran her fingers along his bare arms so she could savor the feel of his skin. He lacked chest hair but had the start of a trail of copper hair heading down just below his belly button. He wasn't overly muscled and they shared the same heavy freckling on their shoulders and arms. Kicking her pants off her ankles, she didn't bother with her socks. Now for the first time in her life she got to lean down and kiss someone. Their lips met again and she felt his arms slide around her, his touch setting off every nerve ending that they moved past.

She took his hand and pulled him up the stairs. He admired her ass and got a giggle out of her as he ran his free hand over it as they climbed. It was more than a handful but was all muscle, fitting her petite frame perfectly and mesmerizing him as it moved with each step. They got to the bed, only the soft light of the lamp that he had left at the foot of the stairs illuminating the rumpled sheets and blanket. She didn't hesitate at the foot of the bed and kept pulling him with her as she lay on her back. Colin paused to take his own pants off finally.

In the dim light with the sound of the driving rain against the roof he admired her. She was built like an athlete with barely an ounce of fat anywhere that he could see. Her tits were small but her nipples dominated them in a way he had never seen. They were puffy and stuck out almost as far again as her actual rather small breast, the areola covering most of the area on the front. As she opened her legs he was treated to the sight of her pussy and slightly wild pale bush. He leaned down over her and sucked gently on her breast. The nipple firmed and he could feel her tense up under him, her hands trying to pull his head harder against her chest. "Don't... don't tease, just fucking do it, man!"

Mentally shrugging he obliged her.

He moved his hips against hers and pressed the tip of his cock against her folds. Pushing in he expected a moan as it wasn't like his dick was anything special. He almost pulled out when she screamed and dug her nails into his arms as she had the most over dramatic orgasm he had ever seen in his life.

The reason he didn't pull out was because her legs had hooked behind his hips and she was pressing him inside her with all of her strength. All of her muscles were rigid and the world faded out from her awareness. She relaxed after a few moments and stared at the ceiling gasping for air. "Oh fuckin beans that was something."

Colin couldn't help himself. As worried as he was about his partner, her pussy was like a vice wrapped in velvet around him. He shifted his hips and they both moaned at the sensation. "Are you AH. Are you ok?"

She gave a dreamy smile and ran her fingers up his arms. Her hips rolled against him to urge him to keep going. "I am so much better than ok, gawd damn. Just.... Unh just keep going."

He pressed himself into her with long slow strokes as he held himself over her, one hand by her right hip, the other over her left shoulder. She urged him to speed up as she watched his face intently. Their hips met with wet slaps and her moans kept him going.

As much as Colin wanted to make this last for her sake he had barely had the interest in even watching porn for the last two and a half months. The feeling was going to overwhelm him sooner rather than later and there was nothing that he could do to extend that timer with the way she was holding him inside her. As his breathing grew ragged she started whispering "Yes... yes... yes, daaaaa...HNG... Oh yes! Do it! Do it! Unh DO IT, PLEASE!"

Months of pent up lust burst forth and he pushed himself inside her, feeling like he was pouring his entire soul out. Her heels dug into his back and her thighs clenched against him while her fingernails scraped against his skin. Her mouth was open in a silent scream and her back arched. And then she went limp, her legs still quivering slightly as she began to mutter.

"Imprinting.... Imprinting.... Im...printing...."

-o0o-

Chapter Five

-o0o-

July 22nd, 2020

Following the 10 minutes of blind panic when he couldn't wake her up, Colin settled down. It had to have been the stress of everything catching up, right? She was just that tired and a good orgasm had been the straw that broke the camel's back. Right. He absolutely had not sexed this poor girl into a coma. He tucked her into the bed and sat watching her for a bit. Her face had lost the tension that he hadn't been able to recognize at the time and her eyes twitched behind their lids as she dreamed but this stunning young woman otherwise seemed at peace.

He was still worried since he remembered that REM sleep was supposed to come after you were passed out for a while, not within moments of raw dogging a stranger. He felt a chill at that thought. He was so caught up in the moment that he hadn't even thought about protection or pulling out. And he was damn well aware of the risks there. Beth had been a complete surprise from a single night where he and Raina had said "fuck it" when they couldn't find a rubber. Their doctor had laughed and complemented the Olympic standards of his swimmers.

Fuck. Fuck. Raina. And Beth. Colin had successfully distracted himself for months through solitude and it had taken five fucking minutes alone with a woman indoors for him to dishonor all the memories of his wife. Sure the soldier he had just banged like a screen door in a tornado had been more than willing but.... What the fuck was wrong with him?

He left a glass of water on the end table for the girl and headed back down the stairs. He cleaned himself quickly in the bathroom and dressed in dry clothes. He didn't have anything for her to wear so he spread out all of her uniform pieces individually on the back of the couch or the counter to dry. He did note the name plate on the jacket was "Cressman," so he had something to call her when she woke up. The silver case had biohazard warnings all over it which... did not make him feel better about his choices for the night. He moved that as far from the kitchen as he could. Next, he went out to his car and grabbed the assault rifle that she had left in the passenger seat. He noted the pair of holes through the trunk that marked some very near misses.