Quaranteam: Phil's Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Varma agreed that she alone would monitor them, and an hour later, just as Phil could feel himself starting to cough, Dr. Varma slid two injection guns through the pass through chamber to them, as Phil chuckled a little bit.

"This is not how I wanted our first time to be, Audrey," Phil said as she injected herself in the arm with the serum. "I really like you, and the last thing I wanted is for you to feel like that feeling wasn't genuine."

"Oh, I know Phil," she said to him with a warm smile. "But if I have to choose between our first time being a little awkward and not having our first time at all, well, it's not really much of a choice now, is it?"

Linda was already injecting herself in the arm with the other shot before Phil even had a chance to say something. "Linda, what the hell are you doing?"

She smirked a little. "You know, Phil, you may think I'm just a bad ass bodyguard, and while that's true, it's not the only thing I am. I've been paying attention to you and the rest of the nerd patrol when you're talking about this serum of yours, and I'm smart enough to know what things like efficacy rates are. With you and Audrey knocking boots, you have about a sixty-five percent chance of survival without any side effects, but if you add me into that mix, that brings your odds up to the low eighties, and I did tell you I gave a fuck whether you lived or died. I just didn't expect that to be so literal." She shrugged a little, starting to unbutton her shirt. "Not that I mind. You okay with that Audrey, having to share him with me?"

Audrey blushed, looking demurely at her feet for a moment before looking up at her, nodding. "Yeah, I suppose that's okay, if it's going to help us make sure he lives," she said, reaching down to grab her t-shirt, pulling it up and over her head, exposing that heavy duty bra she wore beneath to keep her massive tits from jiggling too much. It was lacy and frilly and beautiful, Phil thought to himself.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Phil said. "You need to let the serum get at least an hour's worth of time in you before you're going to be able to transmit any kind of antibodies to me."

"So we can spend an hour or so making out," Linda said, her voice a little huskier than it had been before maybe. "I like making out. Don't you like making out, Audrey?" Linda leaned in to kiss Phil for a moment, and he was surprised at how soft she felt, her lips against his, how tender and inviting the kiss was, far more romantic than he'd expected based on her cavalier attitude. "And besides," she said, "I did tell you last month that you, me and Audrey would make a nice little threesome, so now you're gonna get that."

"And you're sure you're--" he started to say before Audrey placed both of her hands on the back of his neck and pulled him into a heated kiss of her own, far more intense than what Linda had given him, as he slid his hands onto her hips.

Trying to keep them from going too far too fast was a strong challenge for the next hour, as the three of them peeled off their clothes and began to get seriously frisky with one another. The two women provided such a start contrast from one another.

Audrey was Rubenesque, curvy and plump, with immense breasts the size of his head and an ass that Sir Mix-A-Lot would've certainly approved of, her skin dark for a Latina, a deep shade of earthy brown, with even darker nipples, her black hair in a bob cut down just past her chin. While it was clear she trimmed her pubic hair, it looked as though she might not have shaved her legs for a week or so.

Linda, on the other hand, looked more like a model or an athlete, although maybe she was a bit too short to be strutted down a catwalk any time soon, at least half a foot shorter than he was. She was lean and muscular, although he almost thought he could see a bit of embarrassment on her face as she removed her sports bra to reveal a small pair of breasts, certainly tame in comparison to Audrey's engulfing mounds. Her skin was pale, but there were tanlines on her arms, a pair of rings that marked where her skin was exposed to the sun when she was out on her run. Her nipples were a bright pink, almost the shade of old time bubblegum. Her blonde hair had been pinned up, but when she stripped down, she removed the bobby pins to let it fall down past her shoulders in golden waves. She also had a small thatch of golden curls above her pussy.

The tension had been rising while they'd been stripping, and the girls had worked together to strip Phil naked. He'd been a little bothered growing up that he didn't have any hair on his chest, but the girls didn't seem to mind, kissing and licking at his exposed flesh as they peeled his pants and boxers off of him, the three of them now fully naked in the quarantine room, at least ten minutes ahead of schedule. There were a couple of cots in the room, but Phil was fairly certain they'd been designed exclusively for sleeping, and not the kind of sexual activity they might be subjected to momentarily.

Audrey smoothed one of her hands on her own belly before looking up at Dr. Varma with concern. "Uh, doc? There might... uh... there might be something wrong with the formula," she groaned. "Didn't you say it was going to be like six to ten hours before we'd start to feel any form of sexual alterations?"

Dr. Varma clicked on the button to turn on the speaker. "Because of Dr. Marcos's infection, I had to give you both significantly higher dosages than I imagine will we use when we start rolling it out on a larger scale, so you may feel the sexual need much earlier than expected. But we needed to make sure we could get as much of the serum into Phil's bloodstream before the DuoHalo has a chance to do any serious damage to him. How are you feeling, Phil?"

"Like I'm exhausted. Like I've been stuck in a smoky room for a couple of hours. Breathing hurts a little bit."

"Hang in there, Phil," Charlotte said to him. "Help is coming soon. It's been nearly an hour, so if you want--"

Before that sentence was finished, Audrey had grabbed Phil's head again and kissed him hard once more as her hand had been stroking his cock. Linda's fingers closed around his balls, jostling them between her strong fingertips as she nuzzled in against the two of them. "Look at her, Phil," she whispered into his ear. "I think she's ready to fuck, and I don't blame her, 'cause so am I. God, I don't know that I've ever been so ready to fuck in my entire life. Here, feel how wet you make me."

She took one of his hands and pulled it down to rub his fingertips across her snatch, and true to her word, she was soaked, slippery far beyond any partner he'd ever had before, and while Phil wouldn't call himself a lothario, he did okay, even if it had been a couple of years since he'd had a partner. Linda's fingertips on his wrist forced him to push a couple of fingers up and inside of her pussy, which made her groan, trying to get his hand even deeper inside of her.

"How about you, Audrey? How are you feeling? You wanna fuck Phil?"

Audrey pulled back from the kiss and nodded, her forehead bumping against his a little. "I should be a good girl like my momma taught me to be, Phil, but I can't, I won't, I can't, I can't even think straight, my little pussy's so itchy and wet, and it's so fucking empty, and I know how that's how sluts talk, but that's how I feel right now, and you need to fucking help me, okay? You need to fucking fill that emptiness. Dios mio, you gotta fill me up, you gotta stuff me full before I go outta my fucking mind, okay?"

The two women were basically pushing him down to the floor, and as strong as he was, the two of them easily overpowered him, until he was on his back atop of their pile of clothes, as Audrey moved to straddle over him, her bright red fingernails lightly pressed against his shoulders. "Here, let's get you on top of that thing, Audrey," Linda said, grabbing her hip with one hand and his cock with the other, shifting him and her to get them lined up. "Here you go."

As soon as Linda pushed Audrey down onto his shaft, the Latina's body began a tremble so intense that Phil thought for half a second they were in an earthquake. "There's a good girl," Linda cooed at her. "Did that feel good?"

"F-f-f-fuck Phil... is... is that supposed to happen?" Audrey whimpered. "I just came harder than I've ever cum when you pushed inside of me. That's the hardest I've ever fucking cum in my life, and I'm still thirsty, I still want more, I still feel needy. Gimme more."

She had the widest hips of any girl he'd ever been with, but she certainly knew how to use them, lifting and dropping her booty into his lap with a rhythmic tempo that just bopped up and down along his shaft, impaling herself again and again.

Normally, Phil liked to think of himself as being able to last a decent time, but the whole situation was so unexpected that it was only a couple of minutes before he found himself on the precipice of orgasm, trying desperately to hold out, only to feel Linda give his nuts a soft squeeze with one hand, her other hand stroking his face, nodding at him lazily.

With that, his resistance crumbled and he dug his heels into the cool floor, arching his back to push up, making sure his cock was stuffed as much inside of her as he could when that release punched his gut and forced a heavy blast of sticky sperm up into her. The sensations must have been even more intense for her, as she began to whimper and whine, while her body quivered all over again, aching tremors until she slumped forward onto his chest, her body completely given out, whispering the word "imprinting" into his ear.

It was strange, but he felt a little bit better, even if he still felt slightly short of breath. Linda helped roll Audrey off of him and over to one side, using a handful of clothes to form a pillow beneath her head, her entirely body deathly still except for her lips, still whispering.

Linda laughed a little, husky and wanton. "Fuck, that looked like it blew her mind when you blew your load," Linda said.

Phil nodded a little, lifting one forearm to wipe sweat from his head. "I feel a little bit better too," he said to her.

"Well that's good, because I don't," she grinned. "But I will, once I've gotten you inside of me." She crawled over and pushed her head down onto his cock, suckling a bit of his lingering cum from his shaft, which had started to soften but immediately hardened again as he watched the blue eyes of the Captain roll back in their sockets as she moaned whorishly around his dick, her tongue slithering frantically along his shaft before she popped her mouth off his uncircumcised tip, looking up at him with adoring blue eyes. "If I get orgasms like that all the fucking time, then all of this will have been worth it," she groaned to him, forcing herself up onto her knees before standing up, bending over the table in the center of the room. "Come and get me."

It took Phil a few seconds to get his balance to be able to stand up, but once he did, he moved over towards her, realizing his cock was completely ready for another round. He slowly shifted to get into place behind her, reaching down to hold his dick, working to get it lined up against her twat, and once he did, she practically shoved back onto him, her head falling forward, her forearms resting on the top of the table. "That's it, I saved your ass, now I want you to rail mine."

Whereas Audrey had taken the driver's seat, Linda seemed to want him to take control, so both of his hands grabbed onto her hips and yanked her back onto his cock with a fierce tug, punching out another deep sultry moan from her lips.

"Yes, you bastard, I've been sexually frustrated for months now, so fuck me! Fuck me like you wanna knock me up, like you wanna mark your territory, like you wanna carve my cunt into the shape of your fucking dick, you motherfucker, fucking do it!"

The pace he and Linda set was as far from gentle as they could get, his hips slamming back into her ass hard enough to bang the front of her thighs against the edge of the table. Eventually, he decided to get daring and reached forward to grab a fistful of her hair, which only seemed to excite her further.

With the edge having been taken off by his first orgasm, he lasted significantly longer with Linda, and he was fairly certain she went through a couple of orgasms before he finally reached his second climax, his cock tunneled as deep as he could get it inside of Linda's snatch as he could when he finally felt that inescapable pressure rushing from his balls to escape his body, drowning the inside of her pussy with his thick cream, sending her body into a ripple of howling orgasm.

A moment or so later, she slumped forward onto the table, faceplanting on the metal surface, but her arms having slowed the fall a bit, as she muttered the word "imprinting" endlessly once more.

And goddamn it, Phil thought to himself, I feel fine.

As tired as he was, he laid Linda down on the floor next to Audrey, then went and drew a bit of his own blood, running the test again, as he glanced over at Charlotte through the glass, it a bit fogged up, and her looking a little disheveled on the other side of it.

Sure enough, a few minutes later, the test came back clean.

Despite its crazy side effects, despite all the hoops involved, they'd invented a way to survive DuoHalo. He couldn't help but laugh.

12