Quaranteam: Phil's Tale Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, the world's not up to what I want any more, Andy," he sighed. "But I'm making it work, even if I am a bit more tired than I used to be."

"We had to set up a shift schedule of who gets intimacy time with Phil," Audrey said, giggling a little bit about it while poking Phil. She wasn't kidding, but was keeping it vague, because nobody could remember what Andy was and wasn't supposed to know. Eventually they were just going to bring Andy in from the cold, keep him abreast of everything, but there were levels upon levels of paperwork that had to get done in advance of that, and the waiting was driving his whole house crazy. "I'm surprised you haven't had to set something up like that."

"Andy's learned that we keep his best interests in mind," Aisling laughed. "And we know about what his limits are, and rarely try and push him past them."

"How's the new place?" Phil asked his friend, as Linda and Niko slid out of the booth to go and talk a little bit outside of the earshot of Andy. "Bet it blew your mind when they drove you up there."

"I still don't think I really need a mansion, Phil."

'Oh Andy, if only you knew just how much pussy the government's about to start throwing at you, you'd be down on your knees thanking me for getting you a house large enough that you all fit in and out of that tiny-ass condo you were in before,' he thought. But it was probably safe to tell Andy at least some of that, considering how fast things were about to start moving.

"You say that now, but believe me, in about two weeks' time, you'll be thankful for all the room. There's going to be an influx of new partners quickly, as we're struggling to get as many people vaccinated as we can as quickly as we can, which means there isn't as much time as we'd like to let everyone get acclimated."

"Mmm," Lauren sniffed. "The newest member of our family showed up just before we got here."

"You sound unhappy, Lauren," Audrey said. Phil couldn't argue with that. Lauren looked annoyed and Phil immediately realized he must've missed something. One thing he was doing after the debacle with Lily's friend was keeping tabs on each pairing all of his friends were getting. Taylor, the girl they'd just been sent, seemed like she would be fine, with no red flags, so he wondered what the hell he'd overlooked.

"Well, she's my ex-girlfriend who cheated on me, but we'll work it out, I guess."

"Ouch. That sort of thing's not supposed to happen, but I suppose sometimes it slips through the cracks," Phil grumbled. Of course they weren't doing full prior relationship screenings. It was yet another thing that nobody had had time to think about. At least they had set it up that people could decline pairings now - women were being offered the chance to decline before they were sent, and men were offered the chance to decline upon arrival. It was a little manipulative it being set up that way, because their psychologists had told them it would be much much harder for men to turn women down to their faces, so it would roll into a sort of almost automatic acceptance. "Everything's gotten so much harder to manage now that we're moving at warp speed. The death rate spiked on the east coast, and everybody freaked, so people who were hoping to get a later version of the vaccine without the, ah, side effects, are now practically storming the facilities, demanding to get injected with it, no matter what it does to them, as long as it protects them from the virus."

"Yeah, I saw reports saying that a European company thinks they're close, but nobody's ready yet," Aisling said. "Are we shipping this vaccine anywhere else?"

"Hell, Ash," Phil sighed, "we've barely got enough for the west coast right now. They're struggling to get more manufactured for the rest of the US, but we aren't in any state to be able to provide it to other countries right now." It was a complete and total lie about the state they were in and the virus distribution, but until Andy was cleared, he had to keep his friend as in the dark as possible. The international deals were getting closer each and every day.

"I only ask for my brother back in Dublin. He desperately wants to leave the house, but I keep telling him, stay inside and stay safe."

"That's all most people can do right now," Phil nodded. Maybe he could find a way to have doses sent out to specific people, but right now, he just didn't have the time, and he certainly didn't have the authority to do it without getting permission. Thankfully, Eric arrived to derail the conversation. "Hey, look who's here! Slide into the bench, Eric."

Eric had arrived with Lily, Jenny and Sarah, the most recent addition to the House of Yang. Phil had worried a little that Sarah might have ruffled some of Lily's feathers, but Eric didn't even mention Rita, his bodyguard, who was likely outside of the place, keeping overwatch. Maybe she and Paloma were having a conversation. "Hey everybody!"

For the next couple of hours, everyone was trying to settle into their new normal. Phil and Eric both knew so much more than Andy did, but Eric was under the same orders Phil was - don't let Andy peek behind the curtain until he'd had the complete background check finished to give him all his clearances. The various partners of all the households seemed to be getting along well, and Linda and Niko had slipped out at one point to take food out to Paloma and Rita without Andy catching sight of it. When they were coming back in, Andy was about to look over that way, but Phil told Andy that he was going to step outside for a few minutes to vape up to distract him, which worked. Andy and Eric both admitted with all the people talking, it was getting harder for them to hear each other.

"You holding up okay, Eric?" Andy asked his former roommate. "You look a little overwhelmed." He wasn't wrong, but Eric wouldn't be able to give Andy the real reasons - Long Thought was involved in a lot of the negotiations between other countries, so they were doing such heady conceptual agreements even Phil didn't like reading the daily updates.

"Let's just say I'm a bit in social overload. That and trying to get settled in the new place is doing my head in." Eric leaned his back against the outside of the diner, stretching his arms over his head. While the mansion might have been a bit much for him to adapt to, the bit about social overload sounded like horseshit to Phil. "And I'm sore from all the fucking. And I miss the cats." Both of the last two reasons checked out, though.

"Why don't you guys come over next Saturday then, and we'll all hang out. Have ourselves a party like we used to. Any of the other members of the old gang getting moved into the complex?"

Phil nodded. "Ari and his five women will be moved on site before the end of the week. He had plenty of space before, but when they offered him a free trade-up, he didn't say no. Oh, and I don't know if you knew Jenna or not, but she's part of a family now, and they're being moved here next week, so a couple more people and the whole board game group will be back together again. We can play Ascension again, or poker, or both!"

Eric nodded. "Yeah, I'd like that."

"Cool. We'll consider it a party, then. Oh, hell. We can even make it a costume party for Halloween. I don't imagine we'll get much in the way of trick or treaters here."

Phil waggled a finger at him. While there weren't a giant amount of children in New Eden, there were plenty in Little Eden, and as part of the 'trying to feel normal again,' all the residents of Little Eden had been encouraged to take their kids out trick or treating to the mansions of New Eden, and the residents of New Eden were being told to have candy on hand. Nobody had told Andy yet, clearly, so Phil decided to make the point clearly. "You'll get trick or treaters, I'd bet on it. There's nearly a hundred children here in the village, so they'll make a point of hitting every house they possibly can."

"All the better then."

"So are you really doing okay with Lauren's ex being added to your household?" Phil asked with genuine concern. If they hadn't imprinted Taylor yet, Phil could still have someone come by and move her to another household. "I figured you might not have been able to speak your mind in front of her, so I thought I'd ask now that she can't hear."

"It came as a bit of a shock, but we're making it work, I guess, or, rather, Lauren is," Andy said with a shrug. If Andy didn't think it was a problem, then Phil resolved not to worry about it. Andy had always been one of the best judge of characters, so Phil would trust him. "I told Lauren that whatever she came up with, I'd go along with, whether that be sending her back to the Air Force or inviting her into the family. She, that is, Taylor, Lauren's ex, is being punished for what she did to Lauren before, but she'll eventually be allowed into the family, as per Lauren's decision."

"Do I even want to ask how Lauren's punishing her?" Eric said with a laugh.

Andy joined in the laugh. "You do not." He stopped, scrunched up his face, then smirked. Phil had to do his best not to laugh too openly, because he was certain that Niko had told Linda what had happened, and that meant Linda would tell him. "Well, you might, but let's just say don't fuck with the ladies of the Rook household. Payback is a..."

"Hey!" Niko said, having just stuck her head out the door. "Get your asses back in here. They're bringing us desserts!"

Once dessert was finished, everyone went their separate ways, with Andy and his family heading out to explore the town, and Eric and his family heading home. Phil was going to head back to the office, but Linda instead took him to the back of the diner, and pushed him into the bathroom, along with Audrey and Tamika.

"We're not heading back to the office?" he chuckled, as they locked the door to the small, private bathroom.

"Oh, we are," Linda chuckled, as she moved to position Phil's back against the tile wall of the bathroom, lifting his right arm up, pinning it in place as Audrey did the same with his other arm, keeping him from moving, as Tamika finally put her phone into her purse, grinning at him as she dropped to her knees.

"I always wanted to do this some place good and public," she said, as she unbuttoned his jeans, tugging them down just enough to pull out his cock, shoving her face down onto it immediately, as Audrey leaned her head in to press her lips against Phil's, so his moans were falling into her mouth.

Tamika may have been young, but the girl had serious skills, as she started bobbing her head up and down on his dick, forcing her mouth all the way to the base of it before drawing back, slurping loudly, like she wanted them to be caught, or at least for one of the waitresses to hear what she was up to. Phil hadn't put Tamika down as an exhibitionist, but he had promised to tend to whatever needs the girl had, he would indulge.

The last month or so had been particularly confusing for the young black girl, who had confessed she was starting to soften on her 'chicks only' philosophy, something Phil had made a little concerned. When Tamika had joined the House of Marcos, she'd been an adamant lesbian, but over the last few weeks, she'd actually told Phil she was starting to feel like she considered him attractive, and that she might eventually want to fuck him. The announcement had taken everyone aback, and Phil had immediately made an appointment for Tamika to spend some time in counseling. He didn't want to be taking advantage of her, something Tamika had insisted he wasn't, and it had opened an entire other path of research he needed to do, because Tamika wasn't the only strident lesbian who had taken the serum out of desperation and was slowly starting to find their bonded partner sexually attractive, but only their bonded partner.

It had Phil worried for moral reasons, but Tamika had been adamant that he wasn't making her do anything she didn't want, and now she was vigorously sucking on his prick like she was taking satisfaction from his very rapidly racing heartbeat and his shallow breaths.

"This was her idea, babe," Linda whispered into his ear. "So you may need to start wrapping your head around this."

Tamika popped her head off his cock with a wet slurp before looking up at him with a wicked grin. "Gonna make me work for it, huh? Game on, motherfucker."

He had no idea where she'd been getting lessons on how to suck cock from - although he wouldn't be surprised to find it might have been Audrey or Linda - but she'd taken all the lessons very seriously, and only a minute or two later, when her lips were around the base of his dick, he felt his body giving way as he spurted against the back of her throat, which only made Tamika moan more eagerly on his dick, the taste of his jizz sending her into an intense orgasm of her own.

When she finally popped her lips off his cock, she looked up at him and made sure she didn't have any of his jism escaping her mouth, a strange smile on her lips. "Yeah," she laughed. "Sooner or later, Mister Marcos, you and I are gonna fuuuuuuck..."

12