Quaranteam - The Upstart's Knight Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at least a little easier for Ethan to forgive Palisade's nepotism just this once as he found himself alone with Nia at the poolside. She stripped almost immediately, unceremoniously removing her dress, but still taking a beat to make sure he was looking as it lowered and her slender body came into view. He watched as she dived in with just as much grace as he'd expect, her backside just visible enough under the water as she glided away to hold his attention.

Nia surfaced at the other side of the pool, waiting for him, and laughed as she realised he'd gotten as far as his underwear and stopped, wondering whether he was going to try and conceal just how little she'd had to do to cause his cock to harden again. She swam back towards him, resting herself upon the edge of the pool, hair slicked back.

"You got your show, you're not going to stop me having mine are you?"

He eased his boxers down, Nia's look hungry for him as he did so. Was that how he was looking at her? "You're going to kill me."

"Don't be ridiculous," she teased. "The data shows the average number of daily sexual contacts for vaccinated men is around 4.6 and creeps up the more women they're paired with. You have plenty more in you."

"...please tell me you're kidding."

Nia simply smirked knowingly before pushing away from the wall to swim, calling back as she did so. "You should enjoy your honeymoon period while it lasts."

While Ethan was hardly a poor swimmer it transpired that Nia was considerably stronger, clearly having done so at some competitive level before. She somehow managed to make doing lengths of the pool into little more than foreplay and would wait at one end for him, temptingly spread out across the side, water dripping from pert tits, only to elegantly spin away again and swim in the opposite direction every time he came close to catching up. It was only once he was frustrated and out of breath that she relented. His chest heaving, she allowed him to press her back against the pool's edge, pinning her wrists to the tiles to stop her from slipping from back out of his grasp.

"I suppose you think you're funny," he managed, jibing at her between breaths, her own amusement making the answer abundantly clear. Nia opened her mouth to respond, but he cut her off, kissing her fiercely before the words could pass her lips. She moaned into it, her tongue lashing back against his, as she got exactly the response she'd hoped for. "You've had me chasing you up and down here for long enough, it's almost as if working me up was part of the idea."

"It's worked, hasn't it?"

She wrapped a leg behind him and pulled him in, the weight of his erection pressed against her, leaving him glad she had at least stopped in the shallow end so he was able to stand and find some purchase. It had definitely, emphatically worked. They kissed again, and Ethan marvelled at how just how readily she seemed to be able to press his buttons. He was learning quickly that Nia enjoyed her sex intense, and he let go of one of her arms to pull firmly at her hair, letting him nuzzle at her neck with teeth and lips, rewarded by a sharp yet gratified exhalation.

"Fuck, Ethan," she gasped, splaying her fingers across his ass as she tried to cling on. "How does just being near you do this to me? It's like you've got claws in my head and I never fucking want them to let go."

He spun her around, facing her away from him and pushing her forward, braced against the edge of the pool as he lined up against her from behind. The water of the pool churned up into harsh waves from the movement, lapping up over the side as he slid the tip of his cock teasingly against her folds without entering. Ethan loved how vocal she was, how given even the slightest chance she would always find the words to drive him further, and he wanted to hear her now.

"You want me to make you beg, don't you?"

"God yes," she said, pushing backwards against him almost without thinking, not needing a second invitation for the words to start rolling off her tongue. "Please, I need you inside me. Every inch of me wants you right now and I'm never going to stop needing you to..."

He eased into her, a slow, deep thrust right towards her core.

The noise she made was low and animal, doing her best to carry on talking. "...keep fucking me. To remind my..."

He drilled into her again, firmer, harder.

"...needy little cunt how..."

And again, rocking his hips, easing himself into the new experience of fucking her half submerged, finding the rhythm as the water rolled around them.

"...perfect you are for it."

He lifted one of her legs, hand under a dark thigh, half hefting her out the pool as he found the angle that made her breath catch hardest. His other hand found her own, linking fingers together on top of the tiles while his chest pressed tightly against her back, pinning her as he found his pace. There was an attempt by Nia to push back and match him, but he was so wonderfully close to her that he was barely letting her move.

Was this how his life was going to be now, Ethan managed to wonder. He wasn't sure if his libido itself felt any more pronounced, but every time Evie's or Nia's peaked his own restraint was getting caught up in the crossfire. It was like the vaccine was a biological leash that he'd been left holding, supposedly in charge but in reality helpless to do more than be pulled about by the energy on the other end. And he could barely keep up with two of them and yet Nia was promising more.

Nia practically yelped as he adjusted to be able to reach around and find one of her tits, remembering how sensitive she said her nipples were currently as he plucked and kneaded at the small black nub beaded with water droplets. Her pussy squeezed, imploring him on while she mumbled out pleas for more. More attention to her chest, more fucking, more of him. Everything; harder, rougher, deeper.

His teeth nipped at the top of her ear briefly, whispering low against her. "Maybe I should make you get these pierced if you like me giving them so much attention." He was pretty sure Nia was already well aware of that particular kink of his from the Delphi matching questionnaire, half the porn on his harddrive indulging in it, but there was a brief flash of regret as he said it, suddenly worrying about how much ability to say no the girls now had. It was almost instantly stripped away however as Nia jerked, then constricted so tightly around him he wasn't sure if she'd come.

"Oh, fuck yes!" She cried loudly, writhing back into him, and he was forced to change his grip to stop her slipping. "I'd be so marked by you...I wouldn't ever be allowed to forget how good this is. How much of a slut you're making me into."

He ended up turning her back around, perching her arse on the edge of the pool as he thrust up inside, the heat almost white hot. It let Nia arc backwards, body slick and dripping, propping herself up on elbows as delicate fingers pinched at her own nipples, begging for his attention.

She waited until they were both close, watching the approach of Ethan's climax on his face before drawling, "imagine how good they'd look on Evie."

The erotic thrill from the suggestion jolted up through him, his mind's eye picturing piercings through Evie's delicate nipples, side by side with Nia's, and he crashed hard past his limit. Nia gasped, coming with him, ready for her own release even before he began drilling his load into her in a way that made her mind fog over and the world blur away around her.

Spreading his arms Ethan fell back and let himself half float on the surface of the water and felt the haze linger as he let his breath catch up to the rest of him. He could hear Nia laughing, an uninhibited, half believing sound at her own enjoyment and the world she kept finding herself in. As she caught him looking she slipped her hand down to her folds. She scooped away his load, thick across her fingers, and sucked it clean like honey, closing her eyes with a final little blissful shudder as the taste hit her tongue.

"I wasn't actually..." he found himself starting to explain away that any suggestions were just him getting caught up in the sex talk, but Nia lazily reached out to abruptly cut him off with a splash of water in his direction.

"Stop that. We're being forthright, remember?" Her sleek figure stretched out, catlike, giving a pleasant little groan before she laughed again, catching the consternation on his face. With her desire satiated, she was remarkably quick to slip back into the easy authority she normally held herself with. "You're adorable. Will you accept me saying I'll consider it or is that enough to make you go all po-faced and thoughtful again?"

"Wait," he asked, "I'm 'po-faced?'"

"When you get too far in your own head, yes." She rose, throwing him a grin. "Now, you can stay there with that endearing little wrinkle you get between your eyes when you're being serious, or..." There was an intentional seductive sway to her hips as she wandered away, giving her own rear a playful swat for emphasis. "You can come to the shower and tell me what other kinks you want me to indulge."

12