Quaranteam - The Upstart's Knight Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He regained himself just in time to look down at her as she laid there, hand drawling across the piercing at her nethers, eyes wide. She started to imprint, and for a brief moment he watched her manage to struggle not to be dragged under, not through reluctance, but as she tried to cling to awareness of the sensations drowning her mind for even a second longer.

"Oh fuck...I can feel...Imprinting. Imprinting. Imprinting."

It took a moment for him to realise that their camerawoman was looming in closer now, the immediate danger to herself passed, and he drew back to let her work. Even droning the words there managed to be something photogenic about Farah and the way her lips hinted at a smile.

"I don't know how much of that we're going to be able to use," he mumbled finally to Sarah.

The small woman shut off her camera, carrying it with a casualness that felt bordering on indifference to where its case sat. "More than you think, probably. I'm good at my job and I'd like to think I kept it tasteful despite your best efforts."

A wave of embarrassment flushed through him, as his mood cooled enough for him to realise how far past the agreed lines he and Farah had gone. Neither had had the presence of mind to think how it might have been for the 3rd person in the room. Suddenly aware of his own immodesty, he grabbed a pillow to place over his crotch and for the first time the deadpan brunette's stoic facade cracked just slightly. She smirked, tossing him a robe that was lying across a chair within her arms reach.

"Sorry Sarah, that was..."

"Oddly hot. You don't have to apologise."

She started packing things away, studiously attempting to ignore him further until the silence became too much and he attempted to continue anyway. "Maybe I don't need to apologise, but even so..."

There was sharp disparagement as Sarah glanced back in his direction. "Ethan, I am mind-blowingly horny right now. The less you say the less awkward this is and the sooner I can go and jump Lukas."

That was more than fair and he promptly shut up, doing his best to ignore her in kind as he regarded the sportswoman next to him. Even repeating her mantra there was something oddly peaceful about her and he felt a stirring of protectiveness already that he was sure had to be the vaccine's doing. He barely knew anything about her, but watching her sleep he already knew he would put himself through a wall if it meant keeping her happy. Nia said that in the US there were already some teams with over a dozen members and it made his head hurt. His heart already felt over-full from three.