Quarantine Act 02

Story Info
Act 2: Nurse Judy.
9.3k words
3.93
15.6k
21
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

Act Two: Nurse Judy

I awoke, startled and alone. The dark room seemed big and empty. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I threw the heavy comforter off of me and drug my feet over the edge of the high bed, standing up. The clock told me I had only been asleep for two hours. Dammit, I thought, walking toward the bedroom door. I should go check on Judy, make sure everything was fine. We did, in fact, have a stranger in our home.

I lifted up on the door as it opened, because I knew the racket it made if you just pushed it open. The door opened quietly. Shuffling out of the hallway and into the blackness of the balcony that overlooked the stairway and front room, I looked down upon the living room. Red and orange flames jumped and bounced, casting dark shadows that danced on the logs that made up the cabin walls. Judy sat there, perched on one of the kitchen stools beside the couch that the stranger was laying on. Next to her, on the end table that she had moved, was a bowl of hot water, steam drifting into the air and a pile of white cloth towels stacked beside.

She was sitting, in her white cotton tank top and thong underwear, one leg under her, one hanging off the stool, while rubbing the stranger's bare chest and stomach with a warm cloth. With each pass zig-zagging its way from his thick shoulders, across his chest, over the small bumps of his abdomen and down near his hips, then dipping the rag into the hot water she would rub him down again. The thin white sheet that covered him, she had pulled down to his hips, just below his belly button.

I slowly crept down the balcony, watching her, amazed at how easy it was for her to provide for others and take care of them. I stopped about halfway down the hall, behind a plastic fern sitting on the ledge in a large green planter, as if we watered it and it would grow. I paused behind the fake plant, watching her take care of our stranger, watching her hand dip the white cloth into the bowl, ring it out, then work its way down his chest and stop just above the sheet.

This time, when her hand stopped, the cloth didn't go back into the bowl. This time the cloth and her hand froze, shaking and stayed on the stranger's abdomen. Judy glanced up the stairs, toward our bedroom, looked down at the stranger's face, pausing for a moment, then peered back at her hand, lying on his stomach.

I wondered what she might be thinking, what might be running through her mind. Then she looked back up the stairs, her eyes squinting, eyebrows raised, and lips pursed, like she was questioning something. Her eyes, as quickly as they had shot up, turned, staring back at her hand holding the cloth.

Releasing the damp towel, her fingers swiftly took hold of the sheet covering the stranger and lifted it up, and up and up. Her head bent sideways and down, gazing under it. She gently pulled the sheet back more and bent her head more sideways and down, until she was seeing what she intended to. Her eyes shot back up the stairs, toward our room, where I was supposed to be, guilt like a clowns make-up, painted on her face. Her eyes moved back down under the sheet, glaring at the huge snake that lay dormant. She leaned forward, reaching out with her other hand, pointer finger out and touched it, poking the thin skin until a white indentation appeared. Her head dipped closer until it was almost under the sheet.

"Hey" The deep voice, groggy and surprised broke the silence. "What are you doing?"

Judy popped up, startled, dropping the sheet back over the man's waist.

"I...I...Why nothing sir." Her hand took hold of the rag on his stomach, face a bright red; she waived the soggy cloth in the air.

"Why... I'm taking care of you." long pause. "that, yes, that is what I am doing." Judy wasn't good at lying, and now was a good example.

I chuckled silently from the balcony as I watched. My wife was trying to sneak a peek at our stranger's privates and was caught. My prudish wife, who would never do such a thing, was just caught being a voyeur. I was oddly impressed and somewhat excited. I continued to watch, unseen, from the balcony above.

"Thank you" Continued the stranger his eyes still clouded and dark. "My name is Jeremy. I am not sure how I got here... and I am very cold." His body shivered as he spoke.

"I'm Judy, and we are not sure how you came to be here either." My wife answered. "You showed up at our door, hurt and cold, so we have been tending to you."

"I remember driving over the pass, on highway 12. I remember seeing nothing but white...then a bright flash and excruciating pain... then walking for a long time down a road. And that's it." His voice trembled from the memory.

"You are here now." Judy patted his chest. "and you are safe. There is a large cut on your head that I have bandaged, but I think you will be ok." She turned in her seat, facing him.

"My family doesn't know where I am, I don't think anybody does." He said, not able to hide the desperation in his voice.

"I am sorry about that, Jeremy, but we have no land-lines here, and no cell reception. With the storm coming in, we probable can't get you back to town for two or three days. We are in the middle of nowhere." Her voice trailed off, like she wished it hadn't.

"Let's just think about getting you better... I mean.. for now. Does your head hurt? Is there a lot of pain?" She thought changing the subject might make things better.

"It does...It actually hurts really bad." His hands reached up and grabbed his head. "I must have really hit it hard."

"It's ok. I'll get you some pain pills." Judy jumped up, spun around and headed for the kitchen.

The stranger's eyes opened wide and followed as her heart shaped ass rocked back and forth. She didn't seem realize that she was still in her thong.

"Here you go." She reached out, palm up, offering him two small white pills, and a glass of water. She forced a smile.

"Thank you." His eyes not meeting her eyes, he picked the pills from her palm, one by one and placed them on his tongue.

"is everything ok?" She asked, watching him swallow the pills. "Are you alright?"

At that moment, Jeremy understood she was completely oblivious to what she was wearing; she seemed concerned only with his state of well being. His eyes widened.

"Where is your husband." He assumed. "is there anyone else here?"

"Oh, he is upstairs, in bed. I'll wake him in a while." She smiled gently at him.

"It's ok." He returned, looking deep into her green eyes. "You can look." His face remained solemn.

"I'm sorry...?" Judy questioned, her eyes narrowing and head tilting to the side. "look?"

"Yes. You can look at it. I realize that it's rather large, it has really been more of a curse then a blessing all my life. But for sure, you can certainly look at it." He glanced down his half covered body.

"Huh?" Now she seemed to be stalling, or at best trying to avoid the topic.

"I saw you looking, go ahead." He calmly spoke.

The stranger reached down and grabbed the sheet that still covered his lower half, but Judy's hand shot out and took an immediate hold on his wrist, stopping him.

"It's ok" he jerked his hand away from her grasp, pulling the sheet down to his thighs in the process. "I'm kind of a freak show. You can touch it too, if you want."

Judy looked at him, then down at the enormous shaft that seemed to bend down his leg, then she glanced up the stairs into the darkness.

"Uh...Well...Ok." She bit her lower lip and her eyes widened.

Reaching down and hovering her forefinger over the enormous shaft, she tapped it, like she was trying to prod it, to see if it was alive. Then she moved it a little, back and forth, before finally grabbing it, her fingers just barely able to reach all the way around it.

"Oh my." Her eyes widened even more. "This certainly is very large."

Judy had her hand almost completely wrapped around him, not really understanding the repercussions of her actions.

"You said this was a curse?" She inquired, still tightly grasping the center of the long shaft.

Not expecting her to take such a firm grasp, Jeremy responded in kind.

"Well, you certainly have taken control." His cock started to enlarge in her grasp, separating her fingers.

"Are you planning to do something about that?" Jeremy smiled.

Judy dropped it and her hand jerked back, just now realizing what she had done.

"No." She stated abruptly, as it fell to his thigh with a thud.

She began trying to find the right words to remedy the situation she had unexpectedly created.

"I can leave the room if you need to take care of it." Judy muttered, still looking at it.

Jeremy's hand took control and he wrapped his fingers around the base of the shaft.

"No. Please stay, especially if I must finish what you started." He was now looking her directly in the eyes as his hand began to calmly stroke the hardening pole.

Judy didn't move, but maybe to adjust her seating, as she watched the stranger in her house, stroking his long, hard cock in front of her. She looked to the stairs again, the place where I might catch her, the place where everything she knows in life and doesn't want to lose, is. She looked back at the stranger on her couch, who was sliding his hand up and down this massive tool.

"Don't you do this? " He asked Judy, as she watched him, her breath deepening.

"You mean to my husband?" She returned. "I do not."

"Really?" He sounded surprised.

"Never, I mean no, I don't." her voice cracked as the hand in front of her picked up its pace slightly.

"I was talking about doing it to yourself. " He continued to stroke his engorged cock up and down. "Do you masturbate?" He arched his neck up as he spoke.

"No!!" she returned loudly. "Of course not" Her voice lowered for the second part.

"You should." His hand continued slowly.

Her concentrated gaze, narrow and focused, watched every movement. It was like seeing someone being hypnotized, or what I imagined it would be like. She just sat motionless, entranced, maybe wanting to look away, but not able to, like a gruesome car accident. There was no fast movements and he certainly wasn't trying to finished quickly; it was as if he was attempting to bring her to his place of conciseness, his level of arousal, and it was working.

Judy's shirt seemed to tighten around her breasts and she had to adjust herself as the white fabric was beginning to reveal her growing nipples. The stranger reached down with his other hand, pulling the large tight sack out from between his legs and resting it on his thighs; he kept a firm grip from underneath of it, and squeezed.

"ooohhh" he whispered under his breath, his tip becoming glazed and sticky.

"Oh my." Judy breathed back, the hair on her arms now standing up.

She placed her hands on her thighs, not knowing what to do with them, not sure how to react, or how to stop reacting. Jeremy raised his head up off the couch, stretching and turning his neck slightly.

"Put your finger down there. " he nodded. "touch it, touch it with small light circles." His words course and breathy. "Do it now."

"I...I can't...No...I don't think so." Her eyes were looking up the stairs and down the dark hall that led to our bedroom again. "I just can't do this."

Then her hand moved, of its own free will maybe... down to that small patch of cloth, exposed to the stranger's view. The soft material was thin and almost nonexistent, she realized, as her eyes continued staring into the darkness above. The cotton seemed to be wet, Judy's eyebrows furrowed.

"How?" She breathed silently.

"Yes" voiced the stranger. "Now press gently and do small circles, until you feel it."

She did as instructed, her finger circling around the spot she knew, but had never touched. I backed off the rail and into the darkness once again, then silently crept down the hall to the very end of the balcony, by the linen closet. I peered out and around the large wooden beam, stretching and twisting my muscles for a better view.

I had become so consumed with everything that was transpiring before me, that I drifted beyond my own ability to stop myself. My efforts did not go unrewarded; I could see perfectly her finger as she touched herself; I could see what the stranger was seeing, as he continued to pleasure himself while he watched her. Her white panties, the small triangular piece of cloth, becoming wet as her finger pressed into it.

"What will I feel?" She moaned, continuing her circles around her clit. "Oh...Oh...Oh my."

"Whatever you are imagining, you will feel inside you." He was grunting a little as the words came out.

Judy's head flung back wildly for a moment then she turned her hard gaze back to the stranger's engorged member, which was now pointing toward his chest, away from her.

"Oh...Oh" her voice stumbled a bit.

"Oh Shit." His hand slid down to the base of his cock and paused there, holding tight.

It's massiveness began to throb and jerk until it shot out its juicy contents up and over his taut shoulder and onto the armrest of the couch. He grunted a few more times, now firmly and quickly moving his hand up and down the hardness.

Judy had stopped everything, her eyes and mouth both wide open, not quite comprehending what was happening. The hand continued furiously until another load shot out, this time covering his chest and shoulder in his white goo. Again Judy jumped a little, in shock.

The stranger's hand was now slowing, but still moving and squeezing, as more clear fluid bubbled out and down, covering the shaft and dripping from the tip in a long thin stream.

"Oh..." Judy mumbled.

"Yes... Oh my" The stranger interrupted her, his hand still working that last bit of semen up and out of the long shaft.

"Are you going to finish?" He looked at her, the passion still hanging heavy on her taut face, as reality was starting to set in.

Her finger was still pressed into the wet cloth and slowly beginning to circle again. The stranger reached over and wrapped his large hand around her knee, gradually working it up her leg, up to mid thigh, up to her shaking twisting hand, until...

My elbow slipped off the mantle, making a dull thud, as my forearm struck wood. There was silence, hanging there as both their ears strained to hear something else, anything else, hoping nothing else. For what seemed like minutes, I held as still as a statue, concealed by only the wooden beam that now seemed much smaller than before. Any movement by me or her, to the left or to the right, would expose me. It was both frightening and exhilarating at the same time.

"I better go check on Jack." Judy jumped up and threw one of her towels at him, landing on his chest. "Clean up and cover up, please."

I had to move fast. I backed up into the darkness, back against the wall and slid across the balcony, to the dark hallway that led to our bedroom door. I had to make one quick move through the light to make it undetected. I waited for a chance.

Judy stepped up one step, and then a second and a third, her hands grasping each side of the stair's handrails. She was looking up into the darkness of the hall, halfway up the stairs when she stopped. She turned her head around, speaking harshly and softly.

"Not a word Jeremy. Now go to sleep." She gripped the handrails.

I moved quietly through the light and down the hall as she spoke. I didn't have time do slowly open the loud door, I didn't have time for quiet, as my wife was quickly approaching. I had to make a decision.

I grabbed the door and yarded it open, the hinges creaked and whined obnoxiously as the door slammed into the poorly placed post next to it, as it always did when you were not careful enough. I turned around, stepping into the opening and darkness as if I was coming out of the bedroom. I raised my hands and yawned a terrible fake, screeching yawn.

Standing there, I waited for Judy to crest the stairs, but nothing came. I waited a few more moments in the blackness, but still nothing. I walked toward the stairs, making sure my footsteps were heard throughout the house and down the stairs. I could see our guest laying on couch, his head turned into the large brown back of the couch, as if he was sleeping. I knew he was not. I reached the bottom of the stairs, turning toward the kitchen, my steps still making too much noise, then walked through the entryway of the kitchen.

"Shhhhh" Judy had her finger pursed against her full, down turned lips. "You want to wake up our guest?"

"Sorry." I managed.

Judy's hand trembled as it held a glass, the waves in the red wine giving her away. She was leaning up against the kitchen island, her breasts still swollen and dark nipples poking through the white fabric of the tank top.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"Great" She lied. Her face too concerned for everything to be fine. "He is better." She continued. "He woke up and told me everything he can remember. His name is Jeremy."

As she continued to tell me everything she had been told, my mind drifted back to what had just happened. What made her go that far? What caused her to open up from the straight-laced person she had always been? I realized that I had wanted her to be more open, but this just didn't seem like her. I needed time to think. I was both excited and confused, never upset or mad, which just added to the confusion. Is this what I wanted? I didn't think so, I didn't know. Part of me wanted to pull her upstairs and make love to her and another part wanted to ask her why she had let herself do these things. Why she didn't put an end to it, before it even started.

"Oh my" She said, looking down at my crotch.

I failed to realize that I too was excited. I was too busy thinking about her and didn't realize my own state of arousal.

"You want to go upstairs?" She set her wine down and wrapped her arms around me, pressing her hard nipples against me. "What has gotten you so excited?"

I wasn't sure if she really wanted to know, or she was probing me for information, her guilt making her suspicious.

"Well maybe those things poking me in the stomach." I responded. I took both nipples between my fingers and twisted them softly.

"Oh yes, let's go upstairs." Her hand took hold of the back of my arm attempting to pull me.

"Hold on a moment." I resisted, not sure exactly what I wanted at this moment.

Going upstairs would be great, but I was at a crossroads here. Part of me wanted to go upstairs and have sex in the bedroom, but another part wanted to wait, to keep her in this altered state of arousal, just to see if anything else might happen. I was pulled in both directions. I could end everything here, or I could wait and see how this whole situation played out. Everything came down to this moment in time, maybe the only moment where I would have complete control.

"Let's wait." I made my decision. "I am tired and would like to sleep a couple more hours. Why don't you come up when we planned and when you wake me up, we can have sex. " She let go of my arm and let her hand drop, hanging by her side. Again I saw disappointment on her face.

"Please." She only half begged.

"If we have sex now, I might as well just stay up. Just let me sleep for a couple of hours, then we can have sex. I promise." It was a grand lie.

Judy hugged me tight, squeezing my body, her face tucked into my neck. I felt her taut nipples gouging my chest and in turn, my half erect cock dug into her stomach. I finally pulled away and went upstairs, leaving her alone with the stranger.

I lay on top of the white down duvet, considering my options. I should just go to sleep, I kept telling myself. I should just close my eyes and wait for Judy to come up here and awaken me with her quiet, sweet whispers, telling me that it's my turn to watch the stranger in our house, the one she just watched masturbate while she touched herself. I knew that I should stay and sleep, I needed it.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers