Quarantine Act 03

Story Info
Act 3: Boundaries.
4.3k words
4.28
12.1k
17
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writer888
writer888
151 Followers

Act 3: Boundaries

Snow continued blanketing the sky, making it hard to see and the wind chill was deep, like it froze your bones. The walkway was already covered again and had to be re-shoveled, much to my dismay. The way the persistent flakes fell, they would not be denied, and no amount of shoveling was going to keep the concrete completely clear.

After setting the house up for my surveillance purposes, I needed to get wood for the fireplace and wood stove. Our cabin had a beautiful fireplace that aesthetically looked amazing, but it was the wood stove that actually heated the house and we couldn't let it go out, especially in the winter.

While we were at the cabin, we went through copious amounts of wood. The generators were all filled up and there was plenty of gas in the garage. Wood however, was a different story. The wood was stored in the barn, which was on the other side of the property. Only a short drive, but with all the snow, it was only accessible by foot; it would be a long hike with the wheelbarrow, and probably a couple of trips and an hour and a half at the least, so I set out to get it done.

By the time I had finished, I ended up making three trips and filling the wood box on the back patio. It should be enough to last a few days and now I could concentrate on more important issues at hand. I went over to the gazebo that surrounded the hot tub and with a hammer, pulled a couple of boards to the side.

This certain structure didn't allow for anyone to see into the hot tub from ground level, you could, however, see over the top from a higher vantage point, like say our bedroom window. Having a few boards moved would allow me access, just in case I needed to see into it.

I swelled at my thoroughness but was struck down thinking that I was becoming nothing more than a peeping tom. I was only bothered by the thought for a moment, then all was forgotten as I headed back to the cabin. The cement pathway from the hot tub to the back door came around the side of the cabin, so you couldn't actually see the large tub from the back door. It was build there for privacy and worked well if we had company with us.

I entered the house through the back door, into the kitchen, and Judy was there, busily working away.

"Good morning." I proclaimed, walking up behind her and kissing her on the cheek. "What are you doing?"

"Peeling potatoes for dinner." she answered. "And it's not really morning anymore." she turned her head and kissed me back, her warm lips wrapping around my mouth.

I ran the tips of my fingers down her back, making her shiver, gliding them over the black sports bra she was wearing and onto the black satin shorts that hugged her plump ass.

"What are these?" I asked, running my fingers under the elastic band of her shorts.

"Shorts silly. What do you think?" She kissed my cheek and smiled. Then turned her head away and went back to her work.

"You promised honey and after our talk last night." I sarcastically pushed her boundaries again, breathing into her ear.

"Jack really! We have company. That wasn't in the plan." She argued her case.

I pushed my fingers deep under the elastic band, sliding the shorts down to her thighs then letting them drop to the floor.

"Don't forget about our conversation last night. You said you would at least try." I pushed off of her hips, stepping back to look.

"Fine...Just fine." She kicked the shorts away from her.

Her round bubble butt was exposed once again. The black thong underwear matching her sports bra.

"At least I match" she added with a huff.

I ran my hands down her back and over her ass.

"Very nice indeed." I agreed, squeezing the soft, velvet skin.

I strut out the door into the living room, where our guest was sitting on the couch, now a big smile on my face.

"How are you, my name is Jack." I stuck out my hand. He reached back and shook it, he had a strong, solid handshake.

"So Judy tells me you crashed your car, or you think you did?" I looked deep into his eyes and he blinked, wiping his thick brown hair behind his ears and flexing his taut cheekbones.

"Yea, not really sure what happened, but I know I walked for a really long time and ended up here, although I don't remember too much of that either." He reached his hand up, feeling the cut on his head. The dried blood around it had crusted.

"You got lucky, that is for sure." laughing a little under my breath. In more ways than one, I thought.

"I just want to thank you so very much and if you need anything, or any work done, I'll be more than happy to help." His voice seemed honest, and almost as if he had a slight southern draw.

"Really, I can help with anything." He insisted.

"I know you can and I just might hold you to that. I believe my wife said your name is Jeremy?" He nodded yes, still not looking me in the eyes. "Well Jeremy, let's get you better, then let's work on getting you back home. I am sure your family is worried sick. In the meantime, if there is anything you can do, I'll let you know." I nodded at him, keeping a smile on my face.

"Thank you again." He persisted. "If you could just show me to the bathroom, I'd be grateful. "

I pointed him the way. Jeremy stood up, the sheet still wrapped around him and headed toward the bathroom.

I threw a couple of logs into the wood stove and on the fire, then went back into to kitchen and poured a cup of coffee. As I sipped the first drink, Jeremy walked in, still wrapped in his sheet we gave him. I knew what he was getting ready to ask, but spoke first and loudly.

"Hey" I kissed Judy on the cheek and ran my finger along her bare ass.

"I am going outside to shovel the walk to the gazebo. I'll be an hour or an hour and a half; I also have some work in the garage to get done, on the generator. If you need me, send Jeremy out to get me. I don't want to come back until I get this work finished, it's been bugging me." I cringed, hoping I didn't over state my business.

Jeremy, who was leaning against the wall at the entrance to the kitchen, kept his eyes trained on me.

"Oh hey there, make sure she looks at that wound soon, and gets it cleaned up." I pointed to his head. "See you two in a while."

I went out the back door, onto the covered porch, then out the screen door on the other side of the porch, which slammed shut, as it always did.

First I made for the garage to put away the tools that I had used earlier, then headed back to the house. I had, of course, already did the work I spoke of, but was now putting my crazy plan into action. Once back at the house I climbed up on the wood box and looked into the kitchen through the elevated window which I had opened earlier that morning.

"Again, Sorry about last night." Jeremy said. "you are just so sexy, especially in those tiny underwear." he was still leaning against the entrance to the kitchen, as Judy worked.

"I told you, I promised my husband I would wear them all weekend. I am just keeping my promise. Like a good partner." She turned and winked at him through the hair that covered her face.

"He is a really cool dude, I'm sure, but I think he might reconsider with company, did you ask him?" He was obviously liking this line of conversation, and trying to keep it going.

"Actually, he told me that he wanted me to wear this." She pointed to the shorts crumpled on the ground. "He actually took those off me this morning." She replied smugly.

"Man, he is one cool dude. But I still don't completely understand." His tone spoke to his confusion.

Judy turned to face Jeremy, spoon dangling from her fingers.

"You probably won't, but it just turns him on, for me to flirt and he sees this as flirting." She glanced down at her body.

The spoon in her hand was covered in crushed potatoes. She flipped back around and resumed smashing, raising up on her toes and pushing the spoon into the bowel. Jeremy watched as her legs and butt flexed. His hand went to his crotch and he started rubbing himself.

"You are really hot." He said, his voice cracking a little. "Maybe you should flirt a little more."

"I told you last night." she continued her work. "Never again... will that happen... Ever." The words stumbled out.

"You sure you don't just want to see it one more time?" His cock was becoming noticeable under the loose sheet as his fingers manipulated it.

"No." She said immediately. Then paused, cocking her head to the side, as if she was thinking. "Hold on a minute. Yes, yes I would like to see it." She spun around on her toes facing him.

Jeremy stepped back eyes wide and mouth hung open, amazed at her change of heart.

"Well, ok then." he opened the sheet exposing the long thick cock.

Judy's mouth opened up and she shook her head, as if she had never seen it before.

"Oh my" she instinctively said. She just gazed at it, eyes frozen on the vieny beast.

"Ok, I'm good." She smiled at him then flipped around and went back to work.

"How about touching it? Would you like to touch it again?" Jeremy persisted, stepping closer.

Judy continued to mash potatoes in the large silver bowl, like she was thinking about the offer. Her hand slowly came to a stop and she tilted her head up, looking out the kitchen window.

"Yes, she said." The sharp words spoke into the air.

She pivoted around on her toes and walked straight over to him, reaching her arm out and wrapping her fingers around the meaty beast, at least as much as she could. She stroked it a little, until she felt it begin to grow, dropped it and returned to the counter.

"Thank you" She said politely.

"What was that all about?" Jeremy's voice cracked again.

Judy stared at him, one hand on her hip the other holding the potato spoon out, as if using it as a pointer. Leaning on one leg with the other leg on the tip of its toes, slightly bent, she squinted.

"I figure if I tell my husband about that, It will make him hot. You know, feed his fantasy." She was happy for doing it.

Jeremy, still holding the sheet open, dropped it to the ground around his feet and stepped forward.

"Don't you think it will feed his fantasy if you touch it for a little longer?" He stepped closer. "What if you told him you held if for two minutes." Again he stepped closer, his cock was hanging down, but slightly hard from her touch. He was becoming more brazen.

"I don't think so. I don't think he would like that." She turned around to get the thick cock out of her sight. "I think what I did will be plenty for my husband."

Jeremy stepped up right behind her, she could feel his hot breath on the back of her neck.

"Are you sure?" He pressed himself up against her back. She could feel the warm shaft digging into the soft skin of her back.

"I think." He raised both hands around her and began kneading her breast and nipples. "you get excited by the fact that you might get caught. I think that turns you on as much as my big cock." He started to pull up on her sports bra, when she slapped his hands off her breasts.

"Jack is right outside, and he could come in at anytime. You need to stop this nonsense. I told you no more." Her voice cracked and she bit her lower lip.

The feeling of him pressed up against her was breaking down her resolve and he knew it.

"You can't do this here, I told you." She breathed, the words light.

I tensed, ready to rush in if she started to protest in earnest.

Jeremy placed his hands on each shoulder and bent my wife over the counter. He slid his finger down her back and between her legs, lightly rubbing back and forth on the small patch of underwear that covered her, while the other hand continued to hold her down on the counter.

"No" She said "I won't do it like this." She tried to flip around. "Not from behind."

He loosened his grip and let her turn around. She immediately took hold of his cock and started to stroke it, slowly. Hooking his finger on her underwear, he pulled and dropped them to the ground.

"I'll just give you a hand job." Her other hand went down under his balls and she squeezed lightly. "That way, I can tell Jack that I asked you to touch it, and you said yes." Her eyes pleaded with him, but for what she wasn't sure.

"You are so big." Her words were heavy now.

Jeremy picked her up and placed her on the tile counter.

"I can't do this Jeremy. We can't do this." She moaned.

She had her hand, palm up, under his giant cock, leisurely gliding it up to the tip then back down to its base, while still squeezing his sack. She glanced at the back door and out onto the covered patio.

"I told you, no more. I meant it." She breathed.

Jeremy reached down, not listening and put each one of her feet in his hands, raised them up and out, opening her wide. Her hand continued to stroke him steadily, slowly, keeping him perfectly hard, but not so much as to get him off.

"This will not happen, it will not happen and I mean it." Her words had no conviction.

She slid her hand up to the head of his cock and aligned it right at her opening, her mouth opened as it touched her; with a slow firm thrust, he pushed it inside my wife and stopped. She let go of it and pulled her sports bra up, exposing her hard nipples. He pushed a little more and stopped again. Her breath picked up and she started to shake as the heat and lightening tore through her, making her breath ragged and fast. He pulled her feet up higher, opening her up more so she could accept more of him.

His eyes never left the narrow light green slits of hers, as he pressed further, until he was halfway in, then he started to pull out.

"No" she said and pulled his ass until he was back inside her.

He leaned forward, pressing his lips against her ear.

"You want to suck my cock, don't you?" His breath was heating up her ear.

"Yes" She replied, low and harsh.

"You want me to cum in your mouth, don't you?" His dirty words making her shiver.

"Oh yes." She answered him, this time her voice squeaked a little.

"Then tell me." He insisted.

"Oh god. I want to suck your cock. I want you to cum in..." Judy's head flung back.

She lost control and started to scream and shake, nails digging into his ass and her hips rocking as much as they could, to press his shaft into her hardening clit.

"Oh god ... please cum in my mouth." She almost hissed it as his mouth went down to her nipples and he sucked until she screamed again.

"It's still going, I'm still cuming, please don't stop." every muscle in her body screamed and she squeezed his hips. Her body was visibly shaking, and the hairs on her arms standing up. Her feet pulled back, and her toes spread wide.

"Oh god, please don't stop. I can feel you so deep." She voice bouncing off the walls of the kitchen.

Bucking once, then twice, her crotch pulsating as it stretched wide open around his shaft, her lips curling over his vein filled cock, she screeched, head thrown back. She held him tight while the final lightening storm that had taken her over, began to subside and her muscles loosened and relaxed.

When she finally finished, his face was red and the claw marks on his ass were bleeding. She leaned back placing her hands on the tile counter, arching her back, bending her neck down so as to watch his cock continue to pump in and out of her.

Jeremy started to build his own orgasm. He raised her legs up over his shoulders and he leaned into her, pummeling her until he was over half way inside her.

"Oh yea baby" She moaned when she saw how deep he was getting. "That feels so good."

She reached one hand around, almost losing her balance and tried to manipulate his balls, but he was moving too fast.

"I am ready now, can I cum inside you?" Jeremy grunted.

"No, pull out and give it to me." Judy hissed.

He withdrew from inside her, letting her legs fall from his broad shoulder and hang off the counter; grasping him with both hands, she started jerking him off. She pointed the raging pole off to the side, as he clinched his ass and shot the milky substance all over the kitchen window, above the sink. She kept going, biting her lip and jerking hard and fast, her eyes never coming off the huge tip as it discharged its contents.

With his last quiver, she relaxed and continued at a slower pace, hands covered in his juice, wet and sticky. With tight muscular legs now firmly wrapped around his hips, she finished him, finally relaxing the tense muscles that had once taken over her whole body.

For what seemed like an eternity, they both watched her hands squeezing and moving up and down, each time her fist reached his red and purple head, more clear liquid seemed to usher forth, and run down the slick pole, coating her hand. Chests heaving, nipples erect, they remained frozen; her hands slowed to a stop on his mostly flaccid member, still pulsing within its unforgiving grip.

Judy's face, almost at once, changed; her eyes opening full, the light green, now becoming darker and eyebrows pushed in, she grimaced. Sitting up, on the edge of the counter and placing both hands on his heaving, sweaty chest, she pushed him away.

"Oh god. What have I done?" She exclaimed. "Again!" The words came out like fire. "What the hell have I done?"

She pulled down her sports bra but couldn't conceal those hard nipples and reached down for her underwear, lying like so many discarded, shameless afterthoughts on the floor of her mind.

I jumped off the wood box and raced around to the back screen, opening it loudly and letting it once again slam shut. Walking through the back covered patio, I placed my hand on the doorknob to the kitchen, paused briefly, then flung it open and walked in.

Judy was just straightening up and adjusting her panties and Jeremy was backing up, also adjusting his sheet so as to cover himself up completely. Both looked as if they had just been caught with their hand in the proverbial cookie jar, faces taut and shrouded in guilt.

"Hey, how is everything." I tried my make the word sound as naive as I could. "Well don't you two look like you just stole cookies from mom." I laughed. "What a great, brisk day out there."

I kept a smile on my face. I wanted to give her the thrill of almost being caught, I wanted to help her realize the thrill she seemed to so desperately want. I wanted to help her blossom.

"He was just asking about..." She paused searching for the words. "He wanted to..."

"I was asking about my clothes." Jeremy interrupted, realizing she was not very good at lying. "I was wondering where they might be, so I don't have to wear this sheet all day." He was much better at lying.

"Oh, in the dryer. I put them there this morning. I'll get them. " I walked past into to living room, stopping just outside the door to listen."

"What the hell. We almost got caught. No more. No more." Judy whispered. "That was too close." I could hear the fear in her voice.

"Ok, whatever you say. But man, what a rush." Jeremy's voice was less tense than hers.

"That was crazy. I'm shaking. Wow. " Her voice was beginning to calm down.

I went to the laundry room and retrieved Jeremy's clothes from the dryer and headed back to the kitchen.

"Here you go. You can change in the bathroom, or the spare bedroom upstairs if you like. You can stay there until we can get you back. Oh, and I put one of my shirts in there, it seems I ripped yours, sorry."

"Thanks Jack." He took the clothes from me and started to leave us."

"The bedroom is down the balcony, second door on the left." Judy pointed in the general direction, Ushering him out of the kitchen.

Judy had turned around and started mashing the potatoes again and I was sensing that she was avoiding me. I could see the thin sticky glaze on her ass as I approached her from behind.

"Hey," I said, wrapping my arm around her. Looking down, her nipples were pressing firmly against her bra.

writer888
writer888
151 Followers
12