Quarantine Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife and Naked Hubby Take Walks Around the Golf Course.
4.7k words
4.57
8.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2, Nightly Walks

We had become a bit sedentary with everything being closed, so we decided to make use of the vacant golf courses and walk the cart paths to get some exercise.

We soon discovered that one course was surrounded by houses and villas, but the other course wound through a more secluded, wooded area.

Except for the first hole, the rest of the course was out of sight of any other residents. This proved to be fun and exciting for our walks. Many nights my wife would give the simple command of "drop'em" and I would shimmy out of my shorts and hand them to her.

Most nights I was able to keep my tee-shirt on, but some occasions she called for full nudity, although I was allowed to keep my shoes on. It's amazing how much more naked you feel with your shoes on versus being barefoot and naked, regardless, I loved the extra thrill it gave me. It was actually quite refreshing to walk around, unencumbered by clothing, while sporting a solid erection.

There were a couple bus stop style shelters along the course, mostly to give golfers a place to get out of the sudden, but short rain showers that are common to tropical islands. It was in one of these that my wife pulled me into, sat on a bench and hiked up her dress and said "Lick me, make me cum. Seeing you walking around naked and hard, knowing we could get caught makes me so fucking horny!"

I gladly dropped to my knees and buried my face between her legs. She usually likes to get her orgasms quickly, but tonight she encouraged me to "take it slow and tease me a little". I was in no hurry, so I settled in for a long and luxurious tongue bath of her sweet snatch. I licked around her puffy outer lips, running my tongue in and out of all the tender places. She pulled her knees up and I gladly licked and probed her tight pucker with my pointed tongue.

Alternating between flat and wide from her asshole to her clit, to forcing my tongue into her anus as I tongue fucked her there. Then moving up and doing the same with her dilated pussy. I had been at this rotation for about 20 minutes and she was becoming quite excited, panting and writhing on the wooden bench.

On the last broad tongue swipe I made, she grabbed my ears and held me at her clit. It was distended, swollen, and hard between my lips. Sucking it in, I began a buzzsaw action over her sensitive nub, while slowly increasing the suction between my lips. She started a low, guttural moan that increased in volume and intensity. Her voice crackled, the moan turned into a shriek and she pulled my face in even tighter.

She suddenly ceased all movement as if frozen, then with a long exhaled "ffffuuuuuuucccckkkkk" she began to explode all over my face. I was literally being pressure washed by her female ejaculate. I kept my mouth tight to her cunt and held onto her legs, while she rode my face, her hips bucking up and down sliding her slippery cunt across my lips, nose, and chin.

I gave her abused clit one last hard suck, she gave another shriek and pushed me away, alternating between "thank you" and "no more" as I tried to move in for another taste. She reclined on the bench, saying "give me minute" while I stood up and stretched my legs. I was wet and shiny from my face to my groin from the flood she doused me with. She opened her eyes as I was wiping some of her cum from my chest and licking it from my fingers. "You're a mess" she laughed while shakily standing up.

I reached out her help her, but instead of grabbing my extended hand she grabbed my raging hard-on. She usually has me fuck her after any oral action on my part, and I was quite looking forward to it, but tonight was different.

She told me. "If I have another orgasm right now, I'll end up in the looney bin. Let's walk for a bit, ok?"

"Sure." Was all I could say, I knew she'd take care of me eventually.

As we continued to walk around the cart paths, she would occasionally rest her hand on my butt, or give me a gentle stroke on my cock. Both caused me to shiver.

I was so excited, we both knew if she stroked me too much I would have exploded, but she knows my signals quite well and stopped just before I went over the edge.

On this night, as we neared the main road back to our villa, my wife stopped and handed me my shorts. Slipping them on, she told me to button them up but leave the zipper down "So HE can breath." she tells me.

A few cars did pass us and there were some big eyes and smiles as people realized what they were seeing. Fortunately no one stopped to yell at me or got angry (as far as we know).

As the weeks progressed our nightly walks got a little bolder, having me drop my shorts or get completely naked earlier in our walk or with Desy holding my shorts for longer at the end of the walks, getting closer and closer to road before she allowed me to put them on. Regardless, I was always required to leave my erection protruding through the fly.

My fate turned a corner one Wednesday night.

It was about the usual time for our walk, so I went into our bedroom and put my short and t-shirt on. Walking back to the living room I asked if she was ready to go?

Her only response was, "Why are you wearing clothes in the house?" I was about to respond, but something told me not to and to just go back to being naked. I went back to the bedroom and stripped off, figuring maybe she was too tired to go for our walk tonight. As I walked back into the living room, Desy announced.

"Perfect, let's go."

"Wait? what?" I stuttered.

"Yep, we're going to start out with you just as you are!" she tells me.

"But?" I try to retort, she just laughs and says "That's right, you're going to be butt naked." Then adds, "I'll give you one concession tonight, we'll wait till the street lights come on so it's a little darker. But the second they come on we're walking!

Now get us some wine and join me on the patio.

I opened a bottle, grabbed two glasses and walked out front. I poured the wine and we chatted about various things, but mainly how much fun the past couple weeks have been, especially our nightly walks.

We both noticed the street lights flicker on at the same time and finished our glasses of wine. I took the glasses and the bottle inside and walked back to the patio.

I stepped off the patio in our usual direction, but Desy said "nope, this way tonight."

"This way" was actually towards the more exposed golf course, so I was a bit apprehensive, especially since I didn't have any clothes on me or even with Desy "just in case". "Don't worry Bill, we'll stay "mostly" out of sight." She chuckles.

Catching up to her, she takes my hand and leads me down the walkway to the cart path. We walked for several minutes in seclusion, but then turned towards the next hole and things opened up. Figuring I had no control over what happened, I just lifted my head walked next to my wife, hoping she'd come to my rescue should anyone complain. As typical during our walks, I would occasionally stroke myself to full hardness, or be reminded to wipe up a bit of fluid leaking from my tip.

This night was extra dark as it was moonless, and the cart path lights were all turned off so I had become quite relaxed. I was simply enjoying being naked and erect in nature, when a golf cart suddenly appeared behind us. I had become so lost in thought that I didn't hear the cart pull up and it didn't help that the electric carts are virtually silent.

"I thought I saw a naked man walking" the security guard exclaims, then turning towards my wife she says. "Hey Desy, this your husband?"

"Yeah, this is Bill." She tells her. Then to me. "Bill this is Nadine, we're smoking buddies."

"Hi" is about all I can muster/mumble.

Seeing the terrified look in my eyes, Nadine quickly tells me. "Don't worry Bill, we all know about your naked walks, some of us have even watched a few times, but you guys always stayed to the wooded course, so we didn't get to see too much of you. You won't get in any trouble from us, we're just a bunch of underpaid security guards for rich people, so when I got to know Desy, I realized that you guys weren't just another stuck-up rich couple and we became fast friends. Besides, smokers are a lonely bunch so we talk to people easily." She laughed.

The entire time she was talking, she hadn't taken her eyes off of my now deflated member. Looking at Desy she laughs and says "It wasn't like that when I drove up"

Desy looks down and just gives me an "ahem" and a look. I try to give her my best "pleading" eyes, but she just raises an eyebrow. Reaching down, I grab my shaft and begin a slow stroke, quickly bringing life (and blood) back into it. It only takes a few strokes, especially with an audience watching so intently, and I am at full hardness again.

"There, that's much better!" Nadine exclaims. Turning to Desy she asks. "Where are you guys headed tonight?"

"Just out and about." Desy tells her.

"Want to have a little fun?" Nadine asks Desy with a wicked smile on her face.

"What do you have in mind?" Desy inquires.

"Well, I'm the supervisor tonight and I still have to do all of my checks, feel like joining me? We'll put Bill in the back seat and show him off!"

"Sounds fun to me!" Desy tells her. I start to protest, but realize it won't do me any good.

"Ok, hop in you two. And Bill, make sure that thing stays just the way it is now, no letting it go soft, or we'll have to punish you!" Nadine giggles as we climb onto the golf cart.

"Oooh fun" Desy laughs with her.

We set off at a frantic pace, I'm holding on to keep from sliding around the cart as we head around the course. Shortly, we stop at a building where Nadine says she has to make sure the doors are locked.

As Nadine is sliding out of the seat, Desy pipes up and says. "Bill can do that for you."

"Good idea Desy!, Bill, just go twist the door knob to make sure it's locked." Nadine tells me.

I hop off the back seat and head to the door. "Shake that ass for us!" Nadine yells. I put an awkward little wiggle in my step and the girls giggle behind me. I check the door and it is indeed locked. Turning back towards the cart I am suddenly bathed in a spot light. Nadine is holding a large flashlight in her hands and says. "Shake it baby!"

I stop and thrust my hips towards her and back again, causing my erection to flop and smack against my stomach, causing the girls to cheer.

Nadine turned the light off and I proceed to the cart and climb back in. I have no sooner sat down, than we are off at a lightning pace again. This goes on a couple of more times with Nadine stopping by various buildings around the golf course and having me get out and check the doors.

Each time I have to over-exaggerate swinging my ass or my hips for their enjoyment and entertainment. One of the buildings had it's own spotlight on a billboard and the girls made me stand in front of it and jerk off for them. I had to be very careful to mimic the actions, because at this point, actual friction would cause me to blow my load.

After the last golf course building had been checked, I figured Nadine would drop us off where she picked us up. Boy was I wrong. She pulled out onto the main road, turning to Desy she announces "I have to check the gates, that ok with you?"

"Sure!, that will be fun!" Desy tells her. The various secondary gates are manned until 9pm. By my estimate it's pretty close to that time.

Leaning over to look back at me Nadine asks "You ready Bill?" She then leans back a little further, and seeing I am still fully (and painfully) erect, she laughs and says. "Yep, he's ready!"

Flying around corners and over speed bumps it was quite a ride to the first gate. The electric bars were down and the fence gates pulled shut, but there was still someone in the shack.

Nadine practically skids to a stop inches from the gate shack and says "How's it going Sheri?"

The female guard for her part wasn't really paying attention and half way glanced out the door. However, when she saw Desy sitting up front and then me fully naked in the back she exclaims. "Holy shit Nadine, what the hell are you doing?!?" Then adds, "Wait, is this the naked guy everyone has been talking about walking around the golf course?"

"The one and only." Nadine tells her, "And this is his wife Desy." Sheri steps out of the booth to get a better look at me, her eyes walking up and down my body like someone sizing up an opponent. Settling in on my crotch, she smiles then looks me in the eyes, licks her lips and winks.

"Hi Desy!" Sheri says, then adds. "We've all wondered what he looked like up close, and I like what I am seeing." Then to Nadine, "What are you guys doing? Got anything fun planned with him?"

"Just doing all my nightly checks, but making Bill get out and check the doors for me. He's got a nice ass and knows how to shake it!" she laughs.

Sheri adds, "Well, I like what I see up front, but I can't see his ass with him sitting down."

Nadine then tells me. "Bill, be a dear and show Sheri your ass."

Sheri doesn't move from where she is standing, so I have to squeeze by her to get out of the cart, and she takes the opportunity to grab my erection as it brushes her side.

"Ooh, you are hard." She says.

"Been that way all night too." Announces Nadine. Pulling myself from her grip I walk to the guard shack and again overtly shake my ass for them.

Sheri comments. "Nice ass, but I still like the front better, can I play with it?"

"No!" Says Nadine, then tells her. "It's not yours so keep your hands off!"

"Boo," yells Sheri, "It looks so ready to be played with!"

Turning to Desy, Nadine says "Sheri has yet to meet a dick she won't suck, she may not like the person it's on, but all a guy has to do is whip it out and she start salivating!"

"That's a lie!" Sheri counters, then adds "Well, mostly a lie."

"It's almost 9, call the other gates and tell them to close up and meet at the main gate but don't tell them why, I want them just as surprised as you were." Nadine tells Sheri.

Sheri grudgingly says "I won't."

As I climb into the back of the cart she again grabs my shaft in her firm grip, leaning in close to my ear she whispers "I swallow".

In a normal voice I reply. "So does my wife!"

With a frown, she lets me go just as Nadine steps on the accelerator. As we are again speeding down the road Desy turns back to me and asks. "What does your wife do?"

I recount how Sheri grabbed my cock and whispered in my ear that she swallows.

Nadine chimes in with "She's such a slut, but I can't blame her, if I found Bill naked by himself I'd have a hard time keeping my hands off that beautiful prick of his."

"I like to think that Bill is faithful to me, especially when he can get his rocks off with me pretty much anytime he wants." Desy replies.

"I am yours and 'these' are yours." I tell her grabbing my erection and balls in one hand.

Looking back to see what I am talking about, Desy tells me, "You'll get a special reward for announcing that in public to a stranger!"

We get up to the main gate moments later. This gate is staffed by two people, however, the other gates had closed up early and the guards were milling about, waiting for Nadine, grumbling about "another silly meeting'. There were two security guards in the gate and two others standing in the side doorway as we pulled up.

Nadine pulled straight up, so they could really only see her and Desy and my back. However, when she got up to the door, she took a hard right, putting me fully on display to the 4 security personnel. There were 4 shocked faces and then laughs from Nadine and Desy when they stepped out of the cart and saw their faces.

Turning to Nadine Desy says. "Looks like Sheri didn't call to warn them."

"What the hell?" Asks one of the women in the gate shack. (the others still had their mouth agape).

Nadine tells them, "These are my friends Desy and Bill. These are the couple who have been walking the path and causing all the rumors."

"How did they end up on your golf cart?" the same woman asks.

"I was doing my building checks and found them on the cart path, I think I gave them a heart attack when I snuck up on them. Anyway, Desy and I met a while ago and she shared some of their stories with me, basically to make sure they wouldn't get arrested. So I invited them to join me, it was quite fun having Bill get out and shake his bits for us while checking the doors." Nadine tells the group.

"Why is he naked,....and hard?" One the younger girls asks, now finding her voice.

"Why not?" Calls out one of the other girls. "I'd love to see more men like this around here."

"Absolutely!" Another adds.

Desy starts to explain, but then knowing how it both embarrasses and thrills me, tells me to explain it to them.

As I start to talk Nadine asks me "Bill, step off the cart and stand in front of us while you explain things. Hands behind your back and spread your legs a little, we want to look at all of you!" I think she understands the game better than she lets on. I think to myself.

Climbing off the cart I walk to the gate shack and begin. "I love to be naked, always have. It was actually Desy that discovered that the embarrassment or humiliation of potentially getting caught caused me to get even more excited, i.e. more erect than normal."

"We started out slowly, her having me remove my shorts in the car on long drives, then expanded to having me run naked to the restrooms at highway rest stops."

I paused there, thinking that was enough explanation, but Desy prodded me on saying. "Keep going."

"I have gone into gas station restrooms naked, once I even had to go in the store and ask the clerk for the key."

"You do this voluntarily?" someone asked.

"Actually yes, I know that Desy will never intentionally let me get into trouble, and many of the situations I have been in I would have chickened out if I hadn't made a promise to her years ago." I tell them.

"What promise is that?" I'm asked.

Desy jumps in at this point saying, "It was more of an agreement than a promise. I actually caught Bill watching porn and jerking off one time, I noticed he was watching a clothed female, nude male or CFNM video. Which is the situation he's in now. When I confronted him about it he told me he didn't want to be a slave or abused, but being naked in public or less than normal situations really turned him on. I started pushing the envelope and have put him in some really fun and compromising positions over the last few years."

"Like what?" one of the women ask.

"I'll let Bill continue his story" Desy tells her.

As Desy is talking, I am still standing naked and erect in front of 5 women I have never actually met before, but see everyday going in and out of the gates. Future excursions will be even more embarrassing after tonight.

"Continue your story Bill." Desy says snapping me out of reverie.

"Well, as I mentioned, Desy gets me into situations that thrill and embarrass me, and I would never be able to do by myself for obvious reasons. A naked man alone is a pervert and a threat. A naked man being told what to do by a woman may still be a pervert, but a safe one as long as the woman appears to be in control." They all giggled as I said the last part.

"Most recently, since we have been locked down, we've taken to wandering the golf course trails and Desy keeps it exciting by controlling when and where I strip for her. Tonight we actually left the villa with me naked, where we were snuck up on by Nadine!"

Nadine giggled as she said, "Yeah these new carts are really quiet."

I was being openly stared at by all the women now, and my cock was hard and purple and bouncing with my heart beat. I thought there was a little compassion for me when one of them asked. "Has he been hard this whole time?"

12