Quarantine Ch. 10

Story Info
Mom get her son for the first time.
6.9k words
4.66
17.3k
18

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carley continues:

Corrie and I got up early to head home. Mom and dad are in good spirits and even mentioned they would like to come to our place for a visit. On the drive back Corrie was curious about what had happened at home last night. "Who do you think hooked up last night?"

"Well, it was just the boys and Zoe. I'd bet Zoe was all over her father. You should have seen her in the shower yesterday. She was so happy to be pleasuring Frank."

"How is Frank taking all this family togetherness?"

Carley thought about it for a bit, "I think he was shocked at first, but when he saw I was okay with it, he came around quick. Quicker than I thought.

"Of course, he did. He loves you and the kids, he wouldn't do anything to fuck that up and let's face it, seeing us all running around topless and then nude...he's only a man. He didn't stand a chance."

"Zoe had him naked in no time. She is very persuasive and being daddy's little girl, she has Frank wrapped around her finger."

"Carley, you're not jealous, are you?"

"Oh no, I would have to cheat on Frank before he would leave me. No, I enjoy sharing him with you and Zoe. I am getting mine and you two have helped me explore my sexual boundaries. And when I find those boundaries, I'll let you know."

"So, do you have any plans for tonight?"

I thought for a moment and answered, "I haven't been with Bobby yet. I want that to be kind of special and not just him fucking me in a group session. Don't worry, that will happen, I just wanted my first time with him to be special. I never in my life thought I would be talking about fucking my son, but here we are."

"I never thought I would have my sister's pussy in my mouth." Reaching over to put her hand in Carley's lap. "But here we are."

"Easy little sister. I want us to get home safe."

"Did you hear anything from mom and dad's room last night?"

Carley quickly answered, "Ya, what was that?"

"I think dad was getting some." Corrie said reaching over and giving Carley's right tit a quick squeeze. "I'll bet dad had mom's legs up in the air and he was drilling for oil. OH ELIZABETH, OH ELIZABETH! I'm cuming, I'm cuming."

"Stop that, I don't want to hear that. Now I have that picture in my head."

"What if dad's dick is like 10 inches and mom likes it in the butt."

Carley laughing, "Please, please stop it."

"OH Henry, cum in my ass you big stud." Corrie continued teasing her big sister.

"He's quick with a joke or to light up your smoke, but there's someplace that he'd rather be..." Carley sang out loud. "I'm not listening."

"But seriously, do you think they are still doing it?"

"I hope so, I hope Frank and I are still doing it in our sixties."

"Or you could just call Bobby."

"Or I could just call Bobby."

"Carley." Corrie began, "What do you think of that cute neighbor girl?"

"Amy, she's so sweet and she is madly in love with Bobby. They would make beautiful babies."

"Corrie laughing, "Ya, and we could all go on their honeymoon."

"Yea, and we could reserve the honeymoon suite for six." The two of us laughed all the way home. I pulled into our driveway at 8:15 A.M. we grabbed our overnight bags and went inside. The house was quiet, and I said to Corrie, "It must have been a late one." Corrie nodded. We climbed the stairs and stopped at my bedroom door, looking in, we could see Zoe in her father's arms sound asleep. I set down my bag, taking my phone out of my back pocket, took a couple of pictures of the two lovers.

Corrie said, "You can blow that one up and hang it on the wall downstairs." Then she went down to her bedroom and went inside. I wanted to check on my boy, so I walked to his room and gave a lite knock in case he was sleeping, I didn't want to wake him up. When I got no answer, I slowly opened the door and could see his naked body lying on his bed. His covers were all kicked off, so I went over to cover him up. I looked out his open window and into Amy's room and could see walking around in a cute babydoll and matching panties. I open the window and when she noticed me, she walked to her window and opened it too.

I said in a faint voice, "You know we can see right into your bedroom."

"Yes Mrs. Wilson, I know."

"Why?"

"Because Bobby wants it that way, so he can look at me anytime he wants."

"And you're okay with that?"

"Oh, yes ma'am. I just love it when Bobby looks at me."

"Are you in love with my son?"

"Yes ma'am, with all my heart. And Mrs. Wilson...I can see him too. Look at him...he's beautiful."

"Yes...yes you can. Hey, tell your mom we are going to cook on the grill again, so why don't the two of you join us. It's not going to be a sit-down meal so, clothing optional.

"That's sounds great, I'll tell her. I'm sure we'll be there; I know I will."

I gave Amy a nod and turned and went downstairs to get a cup of coffee. Corrie was sitting out back at the table with the umbrella, shading the sun, drinking her cup of coffee. I poured me a cup and joined her. "What are you thinking about little sis?"

Corrie, staring down at the ashtray on the table said, "I'm thinking about smoking that half a doobie."

"Oh, hell ya." I picked it up and grabbed the lighter, fired it up and passed it to Corrie. "Fuck ya, almost a wake and bake. I love getting stoned in the morning. I'm going to have Zoe do the laundry today and I'm just going to veg out all day."

Corrie hit the doob and said, "Sounds like a plan Stan."

Bobby had walked out to us carrying an orange juice and intercepted the doobie and took a hit off it. As the smoke came rolling out of his lungs, said, "GOOD MORNING CORRIE AND MOM! See what I did there, instead of Vietnam, I said Corrie and mom, get it?"

'Yea, we get it Carlin." Corrie retorted. "So, Bobby, what's up with you and that Amy chick?"

"I like her a lot. She's fun and extremely easy on the eyes."

Corrie kidding her nephew, "And what am I chopped meat?" Handing him, what was now a roach.

Bobby stood up as he hit the roach and then set it in the ashtray. He leaned down and kissed his aunt passionately, letting his tongue find hers. Reaching down inside of her blouse and cupping one of her tits, he could feel her nipple harden. Breaking the kiss, he raised up and blew the smoke out of his lungs and told his aunt, "You, my Love are one of the hottest women I have ever had the pleasure to know and look forward to giving you many orgasms in the future." Then winking at his mom, picked up his orange juice and walked back into the house, leaving his aunt speechless.

Carley looked at her sister and said, "You asked."

"Damn, now I'm wet."

I bent over to investigate the ashtray to see if there was any of the doobie left and said, "I'm hungry." I got up and wandered back into the house. I saw Bobby topping the stairs and head down the hall, I followed. Upstairs, there was nobody in the hallway, so I headed for Bobby's room, pausing to look and see Frank and Zoe still asleep in each other's arms. I strolled down the hallway and found the door to Bobby's room open. I didn't see him, then heard the shower being turned on. A moment later, the door opened and closed. I walked over to the bathroom door and stepped in. My son was letting the water run over his body. He didn't have an ounce of fat on him. I could feel a butterfly in my stomach as I watched him wash his hair. He built a good lather, his hands scrubbing his scalp. The suds dripped down is neck and shoulders, I watched it roll down his back and across his firm ass, some of it sliding between the cheeks of that perfect ass. I felt my wetness growing and let out a small sigh as I continued to watch my son wash himself. It was all I could do to keep from stripping off my clothes and joining him. I wanted him inside of me, but I wanted it when we could take some time and do it right.

I jumped when I felt my sister, standing behind me and put a hand around me cupping one of my braless breast and her hand reaching around and pressing into my crotch, soaking my panties. She kissed my neck as she fondled me and whispered in my ear, "You are going to fuck your son. You are going to spread your naked legs and let him enter you. You are going to cum on his hard cock as he takes you."

I had to reach down a put a hand on the counter I was standing next to as my sister molested me. My knees were becoming weak. I pulled away from her and walked back into Bobby's room. I could feel my heart pounding. I stood there regaining my composure. I looked up and saw Amy standing in her room watching me. She was smiling and blew me a kiss. I smiled back at her and started to leave when I turned and saw Corrie still watching my son cleaning himself. I walked over to her and took her hand and led her out of the bathroom as she protested. I led her out of his room and then I went to my bedroom and Corrie went to hers.

I walked to the side of my bed and looked down at Zoe and Frank laying there. Zoe opened her blue eyes and looked up at me. I put my finger to my lips indicating for her to be quiet. Then motioned for her to get out of bed. She slowly slid out of bed and tiptoed out of the room, closing the door behind her. I unbuttoned my shirt and dropped it, then slid my shorts and wet panties off. Then slipped into bed next to my husband. I pressed my back to him and reached down and found his cock. I fondled him and felt him start to grow. I was still dripping from watching Bobby. With one hand on Frank, I placed my other on my pussy, feeling the heat and wetness of it. I dipped a finger in, I was ready. Frank now hard in my hand, he was ready too. I moved around until I had my ass next to him, then guided his manhood to the opening of my sex and pushed back onto him, causing a moan to escape my lips.

Frank reached around me, grabbing my breast and kissed my neck. I moaned to him, "Just fuck me, please I need you to fuck me." My mind was thinking of our son's naked, wet, soapy body. Frank started to move inside of me. I reached back and grasped the cheek of his ass and held him as he pumped in and out of me. Laying on my side, Frank held up one of my legs, giving clear access to my slick opening. Frank fucked good and hard, and my juice flowed as my orgasm approached. Frank without warning, pulled out of me, rolled me onto my back and climbed between my legs, pushing my legs up and open. Without hesitation, Frank guided himself back to my pussy and pushed himself into me, not stopping until I had engulfed him completely, a pool of my juices being forced out around his staff. I imagined my son fucking me and cried out, "Fuck me Bob...Frank, fuck me."

Frank fucked in and out of me hard and fast. My body tingled and then spasmed as Frank forced me over the edge and I came hard and long, screaming out my pleasure. Frank reached his release point and grunted as he flooded me with cum. We held each other grinding our hips into each other until we were spent. My life partner rolled off me and said, "Good morning wife. Now that's a wakeup call."

"Good morning husband, anytime."

"You called me Bobby."

"Almost called you Bobby, are you upset?"

"No, but I need to tell you that your son and I ravaged your daughter last night."

"Yea, I figured when I had to chase her out of our bed this morning, to get to my man. She seemed a bit slow in her gait. I just watched our son in the shower and got all revved up. Now I have your hot seed dripping out of me. Now get your dick out of bed and wash my body in a hot shower." And that's what we did.

We spent the day out by the pool and had burgers and hot dogs on the grill. Jeannie Dean brought macaroni salad. It was a nice lazy day. Jeannie and Amy were a bit obvious about their desires for Bobby and Frank. The boys were getting used to the women being naked. I only noticed a few hard-ons during the afternoon, but I'm sure it was because the Dean ladies were feeling up my men every chance they got. I found it amusing and they didn't seem to mind the attention. When Bobby was in the pool, Zoe and Amy were in the pool. When Bobby was tanning his body, Zoe and Amy were on either side of him. When Bobby ate, they ate, but I caught my son watching me, or I should say, staring at me. Sometimes, he didn't even notice that I was watching him, watching me. He would look up from my naked body and realize I was looking at him. We would lock eyes and he would flash his captivating smile, showing off those pearly white teeth. This sent electricity coursing through me, leaving goose bumps and moisture inside of me.

As evening approached and the sun was falling from the sky, Corrie and I found ourselves in the hot tub, letting the 100-degree water relax our muscles. The girls and Frank went inside and started playing poker. I mentioned to my sister, "I guess strip poker was out of the question. They could play dress poker, where the first person to be fully clothed, lost, but where's the fun in that." But they were laughing and having a good time. Corrie and I watched Bobby come out of the house and when he saw me in the hot tub, he started my way. I say he saw me because he never once glanced at Corrie, sitting next to me. In a slow, but deliberate pace he approached us. He looked like he had just finished lifting weights. His muscles were taut and bulging. I watched as his cock swayed back and forth, seaming to be filling with blood, becoming thick and semi-erect. Corrie must have been watching the same thing, because neither one of us said a word has, he approached. Our breathing just became more pronounced. He never took his eyes off mine. I got butterflies in my stomach when he stepped up on the deck surrounding the tub and his beautiful cock was eye level. Stepping into the water, our eyes still locked, he spoke confidently, "May I join you mom?" Never hesitating he lowered himself into the water and sat across from us.

I heard Corrie whisper, "I'm here too, stud."

He reached into the water and found my feet, pulling them up to his lap and began massaging them. Slowly he rubbed one foot, then the other. Without rushing he softly stroked them, my heels, the bottoms of them, not tickling, but working the muscles. He pulled them both out of the water, keeping them together, brought them to his mouth and began to run his tongue over my toes, sucking them into his mouth, licking my feet. His eyes on mine as he did this. The sensation of his manipulation had me panting.

Corrie looked at the two of us, eyes locked into each other's souls and moved to Bobby. Reaching down, she took his manhood into her hand, finding it hard, then kissed him. His eyes drawn from mine, kissed her back, never releasing my feet from his massaging hands. She broke their kiss and said, "This looks like it's a private party and got out of the hot tub, grabbing a towel off the tub side table and wrapping it around her dripping body headed for the sliding glass door at the back of the house and was gone.

Bobby, finding my eyes again, moved his hand up to one of my ankles and lower calf and continued to rub me. His fingers pressing into the muscles of my calf working out any remaining tension. The butterflies becoming pleasure waves, sending my blood racing to all parts of me. I could feel my clit harden and escaped the protective hood surrounding it. He worked first the one calf and then moved to the other. If the bubbles hadn't been turned on, there would have been an oil slick flooting above my dripping pussy. His hand slid up to my knee, spreading my legs as he moved his body between them, his thumb gliding over my kneecap, his fingertips ever so deftly trailing the skin at the back of my knee. I wanted to scream for him to fuck his mother, but I knew he was making me wait. The anticipation becoming too great, I moaned out loud. When he was satisfied with his progress on my knees, he lowered himself into water, leaving only his head like a beachball floating on the surface, now between my legs ever so slowly moving closer to his prize. Forcing my legs even wider he licked and nipped at my inner thighs, one then the other. I had my arms stretched out on the side of the tub, holding my head and chest above the waterline. Bobby found the cheeks of my ass and held my hips up, my legs askew on either side of his approaching head. His face was now only a few inches from my opening. He stared into me. I could feel his breath. Every time he raised me enough, my clit would find the cool air of the evening and harden even more. When I couldn't stand it anymore, I cried out to my son, "Touch me, oh God Bobby, touch me." With not a word in response, his face dipped into the water leaving only his eyes above it, spread my ass cheeks apart and his tongue found my asshole, causing my knees to instinctively rise, trying to expose myself, allowing him complete access to my sex. His tongue pushed and prodded my small opening. My body trembling, he raised his face out of the water and looked again, deep into my pussy. "Please Bobby, please." He moved forward and his tongue, started at my taint' and slowly let the tip of his tongue dip into me and ran it up stopping before tasting my had clit, bobbing in the water before him. I cried out again, "Please baby, you're driving me crazy." He again, let the tip of his tongue start at my bottom, lick between my pussy lips, stopping at my clit, not touching it. An involuntary release of juice coated my son tongue.

Looking into my eyes, Bobby said above the noise of the gurgling bubbles, "I can taste you mom." Holding my loving gaze, his lips encircled my pleasure nub and his tongue darted at it. The tip began doing circles around the hardness of it, flicking it back and forth, up and down, he sucked on it like a straw. That's all it took, and I was off to the races. My hips began to buck, but he held me tight to his mouth. I convulsed on his face, flooding his mouth. I cried out in ecstasy, "OH GOD! OH GOD!" Releasing my clit from his vise, he shoved it deep into my hole, bringing it back out, over my urethra and then capturing my clit again. I rode the waves of orgasmic pleasure that rocked my body, crying out my satisfaction. When Bobby felt my climax ending, he slowed his simulations and held my quivering body. His arms around me now, moved up to my ear and whispered, "I love you, mom." I reached for his hard cock; I wanted him inside of me now, but he whispered again "No, No, I'm going to take you upstairs and in a soft bed, I'm going to fuck my mother until she is screaming my name."

Before I could protest, he was up and out of the hot tub. Retrieving a towel from the table, he quickly dried himself. Then he took my hand and forearm, then helped me up to my feet, steadying me on untrustworthy knees, and helping me out of the water. I stood, still trembling as he dried my quivering body. When he finished, he picked me up, carrying me to the house, I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. Inside, we passed the others, ignoring the applause and catcalls. I felt like I was floating as he climbed the stairs, his muscular body having no problem supporting my weight. He was heading for his bedroom, but as we were passing my room, I spoke in his ear, "No, this is closer." He carried me inside and then laid me so gently onto the bed.

Then he did something I wasn't expecting, he stepped over to my laptop and began typing. After he finished, he moved back to the bed, where my naked body lay, legs apart exposing my dripping pussy to his gaze. I glanced at the computer and saw he had logged into my cam site. I thought, damn it Corrie you weren't supposed to say anything. This thought quickly left my mind as my son crawled into bed with me. I spread my legs wide as he poisoned himself between them. He bent down, taking a nipple into his mouth and toyed with it, more shivers. Then raising up, he guided the head of his rock-hard penis to my sopping pussy, looked into my eyes and pushed himself into me, not stopping until there was nothing left to push in. He lowered his lips to my ear and as I was gasping from the pleasure he was causing, he whispered, "I want the whole world to watch your son fuck his mother." That was all it took and my second orgasm with my boy washed over me, forcing my liquid to spill onto him. I cried into his neck as his hips moved above me. He was sliding in and out of me slowly, but steady. Deep long slow strokes, forcing my orgasm to control me.

12