Quarantine Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam and Molly went red. "I knew."

Sam's jaw dropped, Molly smiled, "I understand. Lot's of son's do that. I'm surprised you weren't doing that with your sisters."

"That's because I leave him mine, on my floor, all nice and laid out and wet from me masturbating in them. He fills them with cum. I love it. But he's too shy to admit it."

Molly turned to me, "Well, you've been quiet."

"I've been listening and watching. I won't deny that mom and I got turned on listening to you two masturbate."

Sam's eyes went wide. I kept going.

"And we had a great time fucking outside your door. That was a mistake. People get urges. But you have to know where the line is. We crossed it. Sam caught us. That could have damaged this family beyond repair."

Everybody sat silently and listened. Kelly looked worried, scared she had gone too far. Molly watched, it seemed like she was curious where I was going with this. I looked at Kelly, she shrank back.

"You've had a pretty good time at your brother's expense. I guess I shouldn't mention catching you watching me shower."

Kelly actually turned red. I wasn't done.

"And your mother too."

Molly's mouth gaped, "What? You never said anything about this."

"You didn't tell me our son was masturbating with your panties. Did you, like Kelly, help him out?"

Molly looked at Sam, Sam just stared, "I might have masturbated in a pair or two and left them on the top of the hamper. But what's all this about the shower?"

"Last week, I stepped out of the shower. I'd been stroking my cock, so I was hard. As I dried myself and gave my cock a few more strokes, I noticed that the door wasn't latched. I always make sure the bathroom door is closed. I assumed Kelly was peeking. I was surprised, never had any idea. Then yesterday, I came in from mowing and Kelly was peeking in the bathroom again. I thought it would be Sam but when Kelly ran off, you came out. Oh, and dear Kelly had her hand between her legs too."

"Ha! Serves you right, sis!" Sam announced triumphantly.

Molly leaned forward, "We talked about this. I told you about Janet. Why didn't you tell me all this?"

I got up. My cock was rigid, tenting my boxers. I pushed them off, standing in my kitchen naked and hard in front of my family, "Because your story of Janet fucking her dad and then you and Janet fucking had me so horny, I forgot. But it's time to make decisions. Sam, do you want to have sex with your mother?"

Sam, stunned, just stared, his mouth started moving, "I, um, well, I never, what..."

"That's a yes or no question. Your mom's definitely okay either way."

Molly blushed. Kelly giggled, "No shit, I listened at your door too. Pervs."

Sam picked his head up and looked at Molly, "Yes, dad, yes I would."

"Would what?"

He paused, Molly, nodded, "Fuck my mother. Dad, I want to fuck mom."

Kelly jumped up, "Fucking awesome!" She yanked her tank top off, naked.

"Whattaya think family?"

At her apex, a thick brown bush. She ran her finger through it.

"Sorry, stopped shaving when the 'Rona' hit."

Almost in unison the three of us said, "looks good."

Kelly walked around and dropped to her knees in front of me, "Hope you want this dad."

Her warm young mouth took my cock, almost all of it. I nearly fell over.

"Holy shit," Molly said, "Wow." Sam sighed.

"Get up," Molly said to Sam, they both stood.

"Take mommy's robe off, son."

Sam stood, his boxers tented with his erection, and gently untied his mother's robe, letting it fall open, exposing her.

"Wow, so beautiful."

"Take it off, son. I want you to see all of me."

Sam ran his fingers under the fabric, just above Molly's breasts, and pressed the fabric up and back until the robe slipped to the floor.

"My turn," Molly said, kneeling before her son. She slipped her fingers in the waistband of Sam's boxers and pulling them forward and down, stripped her son naked, her face inches from his erect penis.

"May I?" Looking up at her son's face.

"Please." Was all he whispered.

Molly took all of him. He's not huge but definitely well above average, like me. When his mother's lips touched his pubic hair, he groaned.

"Oh no. Sorry, mom."

I watched my son cum in his mother's mouth. His young ass clenching as his seed filled Molly's mouth. Kelly had stopped sucking me and we watched. She looked up at me.

"The hottest fucking thing I have ever seen."

I patted her head, "We're just getting started baby."

Molly released her son's cock from her mouth, "It's okay Sam, now you'll last longer fucking your mother."

We all groaned at that. Kelly got up and hugged me, "You gonna fuck me, dad?"

I leaned over and put my lips against her's. "You want me to?"

We kissed, deep long and hard, our tongues tangled. My cock wedged between her long lean legs. I felt her thick pussy hair rubbing on my thigh. I cupped her firm ass in my hands, a finger teasing her rosebud. We broke, panting.

"Fuck me, dad. I've wanted you for a long time."

Molly and Sam were in a deep kiss. Her arms around her son's neck, his hands on her breasts, rolling and pulling her rigid nipples. I patted Kelly's ass.

"Everybody, our bed. Let's go break some rules."

Molly and I yanked the covers off, leaving a king-sized bed with only a sheet. She and Kelly jumped on, lay back, and spread their legs. Both of them with thick brown fur at their pussy. I moved over my daughter.

"Kelly baby, my daughter, I want to slowly make love to every inch of your body."

"She reached between us, grasping my cock and placing it at her entrance, "I do too dad, next time. Now, we need to fuck really hard."

I heard Molly grunt and looked over. Sam was on her, his arms under her shoulders, and his hands pressing on her head as he rammed his cock into his mother's pussy.

"Oh, so wrong, but so fucking good!" She moaned.

I slipped my cock into my daughter.

"Harder dad, I can take it. Give it to me like Sam's doing mom."

He was too. Ramming Molly hard. I gripped Kelly's lean body and shoved my cock all the way in.

"DO IT! Oh dad, fuck me hard."

Sam and I caught a rhythm. It's a wonder we didn't smash the bed through the wall. Molly lay under her son and just orgasmed and moaned. Kelly clamped her legs around me. She came in waves, bathing my cock and soaking the bed. Sam had cum in his mother's mouth, so he was going to last. I wasn't.

"Gonna cum baby."

"Do it, dad. Cum in me."

I fucked my daughter hard, feeling the tingle. Then, I was there.

"Oh, baby girl!"

I went deep and held, letting my cock unload. It was the best feeling ever.

Sam. Seeing this, was next.

"So fuckin hot. Oh mom, gonna cum."

"Do it son. Cum in mommy's pussy."

Sam yelled, rammed, and shot. Grinding into his mother's pussy as he came.

We both go off our women. Kelly sprang up, and in an instant was between her mother's legs and pressing her mouth to Molly's pussy. Molly yelped but made no move to stop her. She just lay back and moaned.

"Oh, Kelly baby, you sure?"

Kelly looked up from between her mother's legs, "Oh yeah, never went this far with a girl, but I wanted to. I lick Sam's cum out of my panties. I know you had sex with your cousin, didn't think you'd mind."

"Let's share," Molly said, pulling her daughter over her.

Sam and I stood watching mom and daughter in a sixty-nine. I couldn't believe it. I was hard already. Sam was too, but he's young. The scent of them filled the room. The sound of their mouths slurping at each other's pussy filled our ears. Sam looked over at me, smiling. I pointed to his sister.

"Looks like she needs a little more. Maybe time to get even?"

Sam grinned. He climbed on the bed, on his knees, straddling his mother's head. She moaned.

"Yes, baby, fuck your sister."

SaM lined up his cock and slipped it in."

Kelly moaned, "About time bro. Give it to me while mom licks my clit."

As Sam fucked his sister, his mother licked her and his balls. Sam, panting, smiled at me.

"I hope they never cure this fucking virus."


12