Quarantine Sex Ed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stared at my Mom's privates, elemental things in my body and mind were unleashed, and my cock was already lengthening and thickening, and then it started pulsing as it reached straight out toward her, and then it started rapidly jerking upward, as if in salute.

"Uh," I involuntarily grunted, as I could feel my penis throbbing at the sight of my naked Mother.

I glanced down for a second, a little embarrassed as I saw at how quickly I was fully erect again, and throbbing with desire for Mom, which I realized wasn't right. And then I looked back at my Mother's slit, now partially hidden again in her hairy pussy.

I told her what I really thought, even though I realized it might damn me.

I said, "Your pussy is very beautiful, Mom. For me, Mommy, your vagina is the most beautiful thing in the world."

My Mom blushed, smiled, and then laughed in an almost musical way.

She then said, looking pleased rather than upset as she looked at my almost painfully stiff erection, "Well, sweetie, I know that you are telling the truth. And thank you for sharing how you feel about my body. You know how much I value honesty."

I blushed, and then said, "May I touch your pussy, Mom?"

She looked a little surprised, but said, "Well, I guess that's only fair since I touched your penis. Yes, sweetie, you can touch my pussy. I'm glad looking at it makes you so happy. And I think touching me there will make you happy too. You deserve some happiness after all you've been through. But again, this is our special secret. Don't tell a soul."

I nodded, and then came over and stood very close to her. And then I put my left hand about an inch from her pussy. I could feel her warmth, but hesitated to touch her. I wasn't sure how.

Mom laughed again, and said, "It's okay, Nick. You can touch my pussy. It won't bite! Just pet me there."

"I know," I said, laughing with her, and then I put my hand against Mom's pussy, and started then I touching and feeling gently with my fingers her warm, hairy, and slightly moist crotch. I was slowly petting Mom up and down there as I felt and explored her, and as I did I brushed gently against her fleshy bits that were sticking out, which made her tremble slightly.

"Yes, Nick, that's right. That feels nice. Do you like it?"

"Yes, Mom. Your pussy is very warm and soft. It feels so good to touch you there."

"Yes, sweetie," she said, encouragingly, "a woman's pussy is very warm and soft. And you can do even more than that if you want to. Let me show you."

With that she spread her legs a little more, and then put her hand over mine to guide me, and said, "If you want to, you can use your middle finger to gently go inside of me."

"Inside of you?" I said, wonderingly.

"Yes, sweetie, you can gently put your finger inside of a woman right here." She indicated the spot with a very light pressure as she positioned the tip of my middle finger at a place where she was moist.

She went on, "If you want to, sweetie, to help you for when you're married someday and have a wife, I'll help you put your finger inside of my vagina."

"Yes, please, Mommy," I said.

And so my Mom guided and pushed my middle finger inside of her cunt.

"Uh!" I involuntarily groaned as my finger felt her wet, warm, and silky insides, and then I said, a little breathlessly, "You feel so silky."

"Yes, sweetie," My Mom almost purred, "My pussy's a little wet right now. When men get excited they get hard, and women get excited they usually get moist and 'silky,' as you say. That's an important thing to learn."

She kept guiding me, and I kept slowly moving my finger in and out of my Mom's pussy, and now it was her turn to groan.

"Oh, baby, yes," she whispered in my ear, "You like Mommy's pussy, don't you?"

"Yes, Mom, I like it very much," I said in a whisper back, as I kept massaging and petting between her legs.

She started breathing more heavily, and said, "That's right, baby, keep touching me, sometimes inside, and then outside again. Go up now to my clitoris."

"Your clitoris?" I said, since only once before had I heard of that word, in my home schooling anatomy class from her several months ago.

"Yes, honey, let me show you," and with that she slowly and gently took my finger out of her vagina, and my hand off of her pussy. She then tenderly kissed the back of my hand that had just been touching her, and said, "You should kneel down in front of me now, sweetie, right close to my pussy, and I'll show you."

"OK Mom," I said, and dutifully knelt down right in front of her, with her privates now inches away.

I sensed a sweet and intoxicating scent, and I said, "You smell good, Mom."

Looking at me from above, my Mom blushed again, and then smiled down at me, saying, "Thank you, sweetie. You are certainly close to Mommy's pussy now, aren't you?"

She went on, saying, "I hope this doesn't shock you, but I'm going to show you some more. As you've already felt, a woman's pussy has hidden secrets, let me show you."

And saying that Mom used her fingers on each side to slowly spread and open her pussy a little for me.

I was suddenly looking at the moist opened flower of her womanhood.

She continued, almost as if it was a normal home school lesson that I'd had so many times over the years.

She said, "Lower down, sweetie, you can see the opening of my vagina, right there, where your finger was inside, and then on each side are my pussy lips, which are called labia."

She was pointing with a free index finger, while still using her other fingers to keep her pussy spread for me.

She went on, saying, "And right at the top, where my pussy lips meet—there, do you see? Let me push it out a little for you."

Using her fingers she pushed out her clitoris a little for me, which was a beautiful pink button.

"See that little bud at the top, that's my clitoris, which is very delicate and sensitive. When a woman is aroused, and you're getting intimate, and you've already excited a woman by petting her pussy, many women like it when you gently kiss them there, and then gently lick them there. But you should probably ask for permission first."

Without hesitating, in part because it was what I wanted, and in part because I thought it was what was expected of me, I said, "Mom, may I kiss and lick your clitoris?"

"Oh, honey, I didn't mean—," she said, and as I looked up at her I could see her—through her lovely swelling breasts.

But then she said, "Do you want to kiss your Mommy there, honey?"

"Yes, Mom," I said.

"Okay, sweetie," Mom said.

I was already so close to my Mom's pussy, still slightly spread with her fingers, that just by leaning forward a few inches, which I then did, my mouth gently made contact with her clitoris, and my face was gently pressed against her warm, hairy, and moist pussy. I very gently and sensitively kissed and then licked her there, and then a few seconds later I almost involuntarily gently nuzzled my face into her privates, inhaling again her heavenly scent.

"Oh baby, that's very nice. Oh sweetie," My Mom said.

And then she kind of groaned and purred as gently I licked her pussy lips, and then kissed and licked her clitoris again.

As I kept going, a minute later she whispered more intensely, and groaned a little, saying, "Oh, yes. Sweetie. You like Mommy's pussy so much, don't you?"

I knew, of course, that I was now on some level having sex with my Mom. But part of me was still a bit in denial. I actually had been thinking at first that maybe I'd just kiss and lick her for several seconds there, but her reaction was so intense that I wanted to keep pleasing her. And as she said, I liked her pussy—actually, I loved her pussy. And so I kept gently licking and slightly nuzzling her crotch, which she kept spread for me with one hand.

With her other hand she was now holding the back of my head, stroking my hair, and gently pressing my face against her crotch. Her legs, and even her whole body were starting to tremble a little. I could feel what seemed like a wave rapidly building up inside of her.

And meanwhile she kept encouraging me, saying quietly in a sing-song voice, almost like a prayer, "Oh, oh, oh. Yes, sweetie. Yes. Good boy. You are such a, a—oh, good boy! Keep going. Keep going! Keep going! oh. Now stick your finger in my cunt, honey—in my vagina—like I showed you before. But keep licking me. Keep eating me."

I did as she said, and gently put a finger into her wet vagina, going back and forth, and in and out, while still licking her clit, but now more urgently and faster, as she was using her hand on the back of my head to press my face against her pussy more firmly. In a couple of minutes this sent her to a new level of trembling and moaning, and even writhing. It felt like the wave was already about to break.

"Oh god, baby," She almost moaned, "You're such a good boy. You love my pussy so much. You love Mommy's pussy so much, don't you, baby? Oh Nick, you're eating Mommy's cunt—oh god! OH GOD! UHH! Uhh! Ohhhh! ohhhh. uh. oh. oh. oh."

I could feel the wave of her orgasm break against me, and as it shuddered through her she then held my head with both of her hands firmly against her pussy for almost a minute.

She then released me as the last of her "ohs" was dying away, and I gently pulled away, rather breathless myself. My face was somewhat moist from Mom's juices and my licking. I had Mom's scent on me.

"Oh baby, sweetie," My Mom said, still trembling a bit, "Let me help you up to your feet."

As I got up, she said, breathing a bit heavily still, "That went...much farther and faster than I thought...it would. I didn't really intend...for all of that to happen...but you seemed to want to keep kissing and licking my pussy so much. You seemed to want my pussy so much."

"Yes, Mom," I said, "I did. Thank you, Mommy."

"Thank you, sweetie. As I'm sure you could tell, you gave your Mom an orgasm, honey."

"I thought I did," I said, a little shyly but also proudly, and then added, "But I wasn't sure."

"Oh you definitely did, sweetie," She said, and then she gave me a hug, pressing her soft breasts against my chest, which felt wonderful.

"So thank you again," she went on as we hugged, and her bare breasts were against me, and my erection was pressed against her pussy and her tummy, "It's been a very long time since a man has been so good to me. I can't even remember when. Sorry if I said some silly things while you were doing that for me, but that's something that sometimes happens when things gets intense sexually. You need to accept that and embrace it. Oh, you smell like my pussy, honey! Are you okay with what just happened?"

"I think so, Mom," I said, pulling away a little.

But really I was a little worried, and added, "was that right for me to do that, for us to do that, even during a quarantine?"

Mom sighed as she let go of me and sat down the bed, suddenly seemed a little dejected, "I don't know, honey. I really don't know. I know it was educational for you, and very pleasurable for me. But I guess it was also sinful and wrong, even in this situation. I just don't know."

She then sat me down on the bed and sat there next to me. My erection was still sticking up between my legs.

Mom laughed again her musical laugh as she looked at my hard on, and then said, "This all started with just a simple masturbation lesson, but I still haven't taken care of your needs, or taught you about that. Let's do that at least, and then we can worry about what it all means later."

Although I was worried about it, I certainly wasn't going to stop her, and so I said helpfully, "Do we need more vaseline?"

"No, honey," Mom said, and looked into my eyes and smiled. She seemed happy again.

"I would like to do for you what you just did for me, and I'll just start by kissing you."

And with that she leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. I didn't know about French kissing yet, and so it was just a sensual regular kiss.

When it was over I said, "But—"

"Shhh," she said, with an upheld index finger against her lips, and then she got down on the ground yet again in front of my penis, although this time I was sitting on the bed.

"I'm just going to start by kissing and licking your penis, okay, honey?"

"Okay, Mom," I said, starting to tremble slightly myself.

She looked up at me as she tenderly held my penis, and then she started kissing and licking my erection, starting lower down and going up to my head.

"Okay, honey, now I'm going to put your penis in my mouth. First I'll put your cock head in and nurse on it, and then I'll put some more in my mouth, and then for a few seconds I'm going to do a very special thing that only some women can do. I'm going to swallow your whole erection all the way into my throat."

"What?" I said, not only confused but worried. And then I said, "Shouldn't we have tissues ready for when my sperm comes out."

My Mom smiled, and said, "Sweetie, often when a woman really loves a man, she'll just let his sperm shoot into her mouth. And then, as part of her service for him, and so as not to make a mess, she will taste and then swallow all of her man's sperm. It tastes kind of funny, but actually it's nutritious and good for you. And so if it's okay with you, Mommy's going to taste and swallow her baby's sperm that you've made right there in your ball sack for me."

As she said the last part, she gently touched my balls.

"Made for you?" I said, wondering how much she knew.

"Honey, tell me the truth," my Mom then said, "When you have your wet dreams at night, or even when you are having forbidden thoughts during the day, who is the woman you are usually fantasizing about, and dreaming about."

"Do you really want me to tell you the truth?" I said, feeling guilt-ridden.

"Yes, baby," My Mom said, looking up at me.

"It's often you, Mom. In my dreams I sometimes come into the bathroom and see you naked. But you're much more beautiful than in my dreams. I'm sorry, Mom."

"It's alright, sweetie, and in fact it's partly my fault. But for now let's forget all that guilt and worry, and just let Mommy hold your penis in her mouth. And, like I did with you—holding your head with my hands and pressing you against me—you can do that with me if you want. Some men like to stand up when their erection is in a woman's mouth. For some men, like happens in intercourse as they are moving and thrusting into a woman's vagina, they like to move and thrust their penis into a woman's mouth a little. If you feel like doing that, it's okay. I think I can handle it."

"Okay, Mom, but I don't—"

Before I could finish my thought, she had put my cock head into her mouth, and was nursing on it.

"Oh god!" I gasped, as I felt the pleasure of my Mom's tongue and mouth on my erection.

But after half a minute she stopped, took my penis out of her mouth, which was now a little slobbery, and said, "Sweetie, if you feel like it while I'm sucking on your cock, you can sometimes call me by my name—Laura. I'd like that, honey. But you can also just call me Mom or Mommy if you like. And for some reason I like it when I'm servicing a man's cock this way if sometimes he tells me that I'm a 'good girl.' Would you try to do that for me, honey?"

"Yes, Mom—Laura," I said, and added, "What you're doing feels so good, Laura."

Mom/Laura winked at me, and said, "I thought you'd like it. And that was just the beginning."

She immediately put my cock back in her mouth and started sucking on me again, but this time she moved her mouth back and forth, and so that sometimes about half of my cock was in her mouth, and she did this for a couple of minutes.

"Oh Laura," I gasped, "You're so pretty. You're such a good girl! Oh. Keep sucking on my cock, Mom. It's feels so good."

Then, as she'd warned me, for a few seconds Mom suddenly swallowed my whole erection, somehow putting her mouth all the way down to the base of my hard on. My entire manhood was in Mom/Laura's mouth and throat, with my cock head held especially tightly in her throat.

"Ahhhhhh!" I gasped, not believing what I was feeling and seeing. And then not long after it started it was over, as she went back to just holding the head of my cock in her mouth.

"Laura," I gasped, "I want to stand up. Let me hold you. Let me—"

I was feeling a desire like I couldn't have imagined before to thrust into my Mother's mouth for a little while. I stood up and, holding my Mom's head, started thrusting my erect penis part way back and forth in her mouth.

"Good girl!" I remembered to say, as I fucked my Mom's mouth for about a minute. I could soon already feel an infinite jeweled pleasure suddenly build up and simultaneously begin its release into her mouth.

"Oh Mommy, it's happening, it's happening," I gasped, as I saw her mouth and eyes bulge a little as I was already shooting my sperm into her mouth in great spurts. The pleasure for me was overwhelming.

"Uhhh! Uhh! Uhh! Good girl!" I gasped and spasmed as I was orgasming into my Mom's mouth, still holding her head a little.

"Oh Laura, oh Laura, oh Mom, Are you okay?"

I slowly removed my penis from her mouth, although she kept her lips around it until the end, and then was clearly struggling a little to swallow my sperm.

She gasped a little once she'd swallowed it down, and then said, looking a little stunned, with her hair messy and some slobber and a little dribble of white sperm coming out of her mouth, "Baby... you had so much sperm...for Mommy...that I almost couldn't...swallow it down... But I did...Wow, honey...you became quite the assertive... man at the end...That was exciting and unexpected...You're a man with...strong desires...An assertive...sometimes powerful man...and yet tender...you made me cum first...you love my pussy...so much...your desire for me...is so strong...I've never felt...any man...love me quite like that."


12