Quarantine Stories Ch. 02

Story Info
Stuck in quarantine and friend zone with a beautiful woman.
3.9k words
4.2
30.2k
27

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

"I hate my life," I said as I plopped myself on the couch.

"I'm sorry, Tom. I'll do my best to stay out of your hair," said Sandy. "And I'll do whatever I can to hurry up and find a new place to stay."

"I just want you out as fast as possible," I said.

"I understand."

This is one of those situations where you can't help but to ask if you're being punished for something that you did, but you are not sure what it is. That's the situation with me and Sandy right now. I had finally had enough with spending my life trying to be with her, but could never get out of that friendzone situation that I was stuck in. And I blame it all on that damn, coronavirus outbreak that is forcing me in this situation.

We became friends in high school; we were in the same biology group together. She and I were the only ones not afraid to dissect the frogs we were given. We bonded over some of the jokes we made as cut up those frogs, and making fun of the others in our group for getting squarish about it, even the one person in our group from the football team.

Besides the frog dissection, she was very girly otherwise. She was a cheerleader, in the drama club, one of the popular girls in class, but not one of the mean girls. She had dark hair, a slim body with medium size breasts. I was a little taller than her, in a lot of academic classes, but also on the varsity baseball team, so not a total nerd. We had fun hanging out together among our friends, but she was always dating someone and I never had a way in.

It wasn't until we found ourselves in college that I first tried to make my move. We were in different schools, but not too far apart, so sometimes we found ourselves in similar parties or we kept in touch online or getting together for lunch, or if we had time watching some show on TV together. It was around this time she was finally without a boyfriend and I finally asked her out. Of course, she turned me down, giving me the spiel that she just wants to be friends and we shouldn't ruin that. I went with it, because I was stupid. But I still dated other women in college, I wasn't going to let some crush I had from getting laid.

I tried again after we graduated, telling he how I felt and how we belong together. But of course, she found a reason to say now and how we should just be friends. I was upset, but soon after I ended up dating Laura, a woman I fell very hard for, and she began dating Greg, the man who would eventually keep ruining her life.

Laura was amazing, things were going so well for us we ended up living together six months into our relationship. Three months later she admitted to cheating on my and left me for her personal trainer. At the same time, Sandy had broken up with Greg, the first in a series of break ups with them. We got together for drinks at a bar to complain about our exes, and a few hours later when we were wasted, we found ourselves making out in the back of an uber car. If it wasn't for Greg being at he doorstep when we got to her place, I'm sure we would've ended up in bed together. He apologized for whatever it was he did to get her to break up with him, and she jumped into his arms. He thanked me for getting her home safely and they went into her apartment together.

I tried to talk to her about the make-out session we had that night but she wanted to forget about it and move on, and like a chump I did.

Over the next few years, I did my best to move on and dated a series of women. Some good relationships, some bad, and few who just wanted to fool around and I was of course ok with that. Sandy had at least five breakups with Greg; she dated a few guys in between but always managed to get back together with a man who always cheated on her, took money from her and never paid her back, and thought it was ok to make fun of her in public, making it sound like he was just having fun but really was just being cruel to her. Every time they broke up, she came to me for a shoulder to cry on, but after that night we made out I never tried to go after her again; I didn't want to put myself in that humiliating position ever again.

So, one day about six months ago, she showed up on my doorstep with a few bags, asking if she could stay with me because of another break up with Greg. Usually when she was in an argument with Greg, or had just left him she went to one of her girlfriend's places, but even they were beginning to be fed up with this drama. So, I was the final choice. I thought of saying no but saw she really had nowhere to go. And I thought it would only be for a week or two before she went back to Greg, so she wouldn't be around that long.

To my surprise, it was a lot longer this time. As much as Greg tried to sweet talk his way back into Sandy's life, she turned him down. She told me that she was done being a sucker, not going to fall for his bullshit ever again.

"Never again," she said. We were at the kitchen table eating cereal for breakfast when she declared this

"Are you sure this time?" I asked. "You've said this before."

"I know."

"you said that plenty of times."

"I know, but I can't take the lying, cheating, and stealing."

"Stealing" I asked with surprise.

"I'm sure he was stealing money from my purse."

"I see."

"And from my back account."

"Wow."

I was sure she was serious this time. We spent the next several months living together. She stopped taking Greg's calls or texts and eventually he gave up trying to contact with her. She began dating again, the few guys she dated were decent guys too. I had thought about trying to start things up with her, but I didn't want to risk getting rejected again. Besides, we were having fun as roommates; we enjoyed playing video games, binge watching various tv shows, hosting parties at the apartment together, and so on. We were having too much fun, and this time I didn't want to ruin that.

Or course it was kind of hard not to think about hooking up with Sandy. I had this beautiful, sexy woman in my apartment who loved to wear skimpy clothes around the house, and on occasion didn't mind going from room to room in her underwear. That didn't happen a lot, just occasionally; she said I've seen her in bikinis plenty of times before so it was no big deal.

Eventually, I couldn't deny my feelings anymore. I didn't care if it might affect the relationship, I was falling for her again and needed to make my move. So, one day, I got her to agree to have dinner with me at our place. I made the excuse that I wanted to test out my cooking skills; I am an amateur chef and she had some of my meals before so it made for a good excuse.

"This looks amazing," she said. "What is it?"

"Creamy Tuscan chicken," I told her. "I've been wanting to try out this recipe."

"I hope it's better than your shrimp gnocchi you made last week," she said.

"I hope so too, it was terrible. I'm surprised I didn't give you food poisoning."

We both had a good laugh at that. She tried the chicken and she loved it. As we at our dinner we jut talked for a long time. We talked about things that were going on in our lives, told funny stories of things that were going on at our jobs, we reminisced about past events in high school and college. When we started to talk about how we met dissecting frogs in in high school, we had a great laugh about it. Everything was going well so there was no reason for me to finally tell her how I felt.

"Sandy, I need to tell you something," I began to say.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Its something that I've brought up before, but you always rejected."

Sandy began to look nervous.

"Tom, listen, if you're going to—"

"I still have feeling for you," I blurted out. "I tried to avoid it, thinking we were just better off friends, and we certainly are great friends. But I can't deny this anymore, and I know you feel the same way."

She took a long paus before she replied.

"I do have some feeling for you," she said and I was so happy when she said it. "But, I've been talking to Greg lately."

"Oh, shit," I said.

"He has really changed this time, he got a great job, even paid me back t he money he stole from me,"

"He stole money from you, that was a big issue!" I yelled at her.

"I know."

"And he constantly cheated on you."

"I know" she said. "But a couple of times I cheated on him in return, so it made up for it. At least for two occasions."

"This is un-fucking-believable," I said as I slinked back in my chair.

"I'm sorry," she said.

She told me that she was planning on leaving at the end of the week to move back in with Greg, but she'll leave in the morning.

The next morning, she as gone, she packed up some of her things and left early before I woke up. She left a note saying she would be back for the rest of her things.

That same day, the news came down from corporate office. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, all office was to be closed and everyone needed to take whatever they can home to begin working from home until further notice. It was ok with me, I didn't feel like going to work that day anyway, and maybe some time at home with some good social-distancing will do me some good.

When I got home that evening I found, to my surprise, Sandy was there with her luggage. She began to tell me that she too had to begin working form home because of the pandemic.

"So why can't you work from home at Greg's place? You were already going to move back in with him anyway."

"That's going to be complicated," she said.

When she got to Greg's place that morning with her luggage, she found him in bed with a naked woman, who it turned out to be her cousin Katie. She guessed that he must've expected her to move back in with him later in the week so he thought it was ok to bring home another woman until Sandy came back. She of course freaked out at him and threw a lamp at his head before storming out of his place. She then went to work where she found out that they were shutting down the offices, and when she tried to ask one of her friends they couldn't take her because they had their own situations with their families and the pandemic and didn't want to add one more person in the mix.

So of course, like a dumbass, I agreed she could stay with me until she found a new place. There really wasn't a lot of choice in the matter; as much as I was pissed off at her, I couldn't kick her out in the streets, especially with the pandemic happening.

She was true to her word, she left me alone that first week. She barely talked to me which was good because I didn't want to talk to her. We didn't have any meal in the same room, didn't watch tv at the same time, or anything that we used to do together. I was forced to let her live with me but I didn't want to have too much contact with her.

Things got a little crazy at the end of that first week when I came out of the bathroom and she walked out of her bedroom in her underwear to go to the bathroom herself.

"Please don't do this again," I demanded.

She was startled by that statement.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"This," I pointed at her up and down with my hand. "Walking around in your underwear."

"You never cared before," she said. "In fact, I thought you liked it."

"I did, but now this is just too confusing. Please just do me the courtesy and dress up."

Her eyes were wide open in astonishment, she never expected me, or probably any guy for that matter, to say he didn't want to see her in her underwear.

"Ok," she said. "After this, it won't happen again."

She walked in the bathroom and I went back to my bedroom where I had my home office set up. Sure, I regretted saying that, I never thought in my life that I would tell a beautiful woman that I wanted her to stop walking around half naked. But my emotions were confusing enough as it is, that would've made things more confusing for me.

In the second week when things looked like it was beginning to settle down, she tried to talk to me to try to make things right. She caught me in the kitchen making coffee when she approached me.

"I'm sorry about everything!" she yelled at me. "And please don't walk away before you let me say what I have to say."

"Alright," I said.

"First of all, I'm sorry about, Greg. You're right about everything about him, I honestly don't know why I'm such a dumbass-bitch when it comes to him."

"Ok," was all I could say.

"I'm sorry, for walking around in my underwear in front of you. Even before all this, I did it mostly because it felt comfortable for me, but I was also doing it because I got a thrill of letting you see me half-naked like that because I knew how you felt about me. I was having fun, but it turns out that I was just messing with you, and that was a shitty thing to do."

"It's alright," I said. "I kind of knew why you were doing it, but I still enjoyed it so I let it go."

"And I'm sorry for always turning you down. I said it was because of the friendship, but I think I was just scared of something that could be a real thing. Like I was afraid I was going to screw it up, but instead I screwed up the friendship part of this as well."

I took a deep breath and took a sip of my coffee. I was buying some time, to think of what I needed to say.

"Alright, I forgive you," I said and she looked relieved. "But when this quarantine shit is over, I still need you to leave. Its still too confusing for me. Maybe in time we can go back to being friends but that's all that it will ever be."

"Ok," she said. "Can I at least drink some coffee with you?"

"Sure."

She made herself a cup and we sat down to talk a little. It was still awkward, our conversation wasn't as good as they used to be, but it was still good to talk to her again.

During that week things began to lighten up between us. We watched some TV together, but no binge watching. We had a few meals, but our conversations were still awkward because of the underlying problems between us. But it felt good to get things somewhat back to normal again.

Then things took a turning point when Greg decided to ignore everything that media was telling us about social-distancing during the quarantine and made a surprise visit to my apartment. I was just going to out outside to go to the lobby to get the mail when he just pushed his way inside my apartment and pushed me aside.

"Sandy!" he called out to her.

Sandy came out of her bedroom where, like me, she also had a home office set up and spent most of her time I these last two weeks.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She yelled at him. "I told you its over, and have you forgotten about social-distancing you dumbass?"

"I know, but I had to see you," he said. "I'm sorry about your cousin. It was fucking stupid."

"Damn right you are."

"I really want you back, I promise I will change everything for you."

He began to move closer to her and that is when Sandy straight up kicked him in the groin. A professional NFL kicker couldn't have made a better shot than that. Of course, I had that sympathetic feeling that all men get when they see a sever kick to the nuts, but at the same time loved seeing that happen to him. While he was on his knees in pain while holding his groin, Sandy came up with her knee and smashed it into his forehead knocking him over.

"Damn!" I yelled while laughing.

"Get the fuck out of here, you worthless piece of shit," she said.

Greg had no choice but to crawl out of the apartment, and I slammed the door behind hm.

"That was awesome," I said with a big smile.

"That felt great," she said smiling.

We looked each other from across the room and instinctively walked right up to each other, grabbed the other person close, and kissed. We held that position for a couple of minutes, letting our tongues dance in each other's mouths, before we let go of that embrace.

"Do you want to go have dinner date with me?" I asked. "Technically a dinner here, but we'll make it a date."

"That sounds great, but really I think we should just go straight to your bedroom and just fuck," she said.

"I'm not going to argue with that," I said.

"but before we do, there is something we need to do."

"I think I know what it is."

What we meant was that before we could really do anything, we need to do some serious cleaning because of Greg's unwanted entry into the apartment. The news has made us so paranoid about the possibility of a coronavirus infection and the need for social-distancing, even that made us forget about sex for a little while to clean up. Wei disinfected the front door, and the living room, especially the area where Sandy kicked his ass, then we thoroughly cleaned ourselves.

When we were finally done with that, we met up in my bedroom where we threw ourselves at each other again. We were kissing heavily as we helped each other out of our clothes; she got me naked first and was surprised to see my large, fully erect dick sticking up at her.

"Damn," she said standing in her underwear with delight in her eyes. "I should've gone after you a long time ago."

She took off underwear and I got to see her naked for the first time. I've gotten some close calls over the years to see her naked, a few times I saw her partially naked when her bedroom door was partially open and I saw her from behind, but never from the front. Now I finally got to see her naked, she was as beautiful as I imagined. I reached up and grabbed her left breast, it was amazing.

She got on her knees and without hesitation took my dick into her mouth. Her lips were firmly sealed around the shaft, and with every push into her mouth she gently moved her tongue around the shaft or used it to played with the tip of my dick. With one hand, she massaged my balls underneath.

We got on the bed and just started kissing while fumbling around on the bed. When I was finally ready, I got her on her back, she opened her legs and I pushed my dick right into her. I've been with numerous women and I never felt a pussy that felt so good around dick. We held each other and I began pumping my dick in her. I went slow at first, then after a couple of minutes I picked up the pace, increasing speed based on her moans.

"Fuck me harder," she pleaded. "Please fuck me harder."

I did as she asked and went as fast as I could. She began to scream like a wild animal into my ear. After several minutes when I felt I need t slow down just a little, she took that as an opportunity to push me onto my back and she was now on top of me. She held her hands firmly on the headboard as she began grinding me. You could tell she had plenty of experience in this position, she didn't go to slow or too fast, moving in around in just the right way to make sure she didn't hurt my dick. I laid there, looking up at the woman I've been fantasizing about for half my life, fucking me like a pornstar. I gave her a few slaps on her ass which she loved it and told me to do it again.

I got her on her back again and was giving her everything I had. Her body arched up as she screamed when an orgasm shot through her body. I went faster, tried to pull a few new moves with, giving her another orgasm to enjoy, and then another. After several minutes, I couldn't take it much longer, and with one last push, I shot out every drop of my cum I had into her pussy.

We both held each other, catching our breaths and kissed as much as we can. Its like we were making up for a life time of missed kissing.

"That was fucking-fantastic," she said.

"Thank you," I replied.

"So, what now?" she asked.

"Well, we are stuck in our apartment, we have plenty of time to figure it out," I said.

We fucked one more time before we got hungry and I took her to the kitchen where we made dinner together while still naked. I had to most of the work for dinner, but she was better at cleaning than I was, so we made a good team. We ate dinner, talked things over, and then went back to the bedroom to fool around. We fucked three or four times a day until the quarantine was finally over. Sandy eventually moved all her stuff into my bedroom permanently making the whole thing official.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers
12