Quarantine Stories Ch. 05

Story Info
Virgin man stuck at home with his hot crush.
3k words
4.28
22k
16

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,137 Followers

It was a tough time for Peter, being stuck inside most of the day because of social distancing thanks to the covid-19 pandemic that was sweeping the globe. He was staying at his friends for the semester when the pandemic hit and he had nowhere else to go. His parents were three states away, but he talked to them regularly and they were fine and taking proper precautions to stay safe. At least he was with his friend, Mike, so at least he had someone to hang out with during this period. The house they were living in was one of his parents houses that they were staying at for college.

They weren't alone, Mike's girlfriend, Sandra, was staying with them along with her best friend Jody. Being with three people his age made the situation fun; they played video games, made tik tok videos, watched moves, and so on. But they still had to take online courses to maintain their grades, and took that seriously.

There were only two problems that he had living there in quarantine. The first, was the fact that Mike and Sandra were always having sex that Peter can here. It wasn't too loud, but enough to hear from down the hall. The second, being that he had a big crush on Jody, who was sexy as hell and it was driving Peter Crazy. He had asked her out the previous semester, but she politely turned him down. Then she started seeing Brad, a jerk that no one could understand why she was interested in him.

The only reason that these things were a bother for Peter for one reason, which was that he was still a virgin. It was bad enough he had to hear sex noises from down the hall, reminding him that he wasn't getting any, but also that a girl he was crushing on was also living in the same house with him. It was also a problem, because Jody liked to dress in revealing outfits. She was a gorgeous woman, with bright blonde hair, a slim body with a decent size c-cup breasts. She enjoyed wearing small shorts and tops that would reveal some cleavage. Before all this, he handled his crush on her casually, not letting it bother him when she's around. But now he's around her almost all the time and it was starting to get to him.

What Peter didn't know was that Jody's boyfriend had broken up with her at the beginning of the quarantine through a video chat. Besides telling Sandra, she kept it a secret from most people. She didn't want to have to deal with any sympathy from anyone she talks to, and she didn't want it to get back to Peter that she was single. She knew of his crush on her, and although she liked him well enough, she wasn't interested in him like that and didn't want him to get any ideas now that she's single. So, she maintained the idea that she was still involved with Brad.

But she also had the same problem with having to hear Mike and Sandra's sex noises. Before the pandemic, she as getting sex regularly when she wanted it from Brad. She had gotten so used to having sex regularly, that she had forgotten what it was like to go a long time without sex. She was going through a sexual withdrawal that was driving her crazy, even masturbation wasn't helping as much as she had hoped. She heard the same sex noises that Peter was hearing down the hall, that kind of reminder of what she was missing was not helping her. She did get some release from her regular exercise routine, especially from her jogs around the neighborhood, but that also could only go so far.

One morning, she was up early and was having breakfast Sandra. Mike and Peter were still sleeping upstairs from a long night of playing video games playing against a team from China that they had a long competition with. Mike and Peter had gotten the girls into playing video games, it was a good way to pass the time, but they couldn't get as obsessed with it as the boys could.

During breakfast, Jody confided with Sandra about her situation. She was getting too horny for her own good, and was running out of ways to hold back her sexual needs.

"You should fuck Peter," Sandra blurted out.

Jody had a good laugh from that, she didn't expect her to say it.

"I'm serious," said Sandra. "Fuck him. It will be good for both of you."

"Wow, you're serious," Jody responded. "I can't, he's not my type."

"Brad was completely wrong for you, yet you were with him for almost a year."

Jody admitted she had a point, if anything Peter was a better person than Brad. She also admitted to herself that Peter was a cute guy. There was nothing wrong with him, but she usually went for taller, muscular guys, who she had some things in common with. Peter was about her size, and although he had a good muscle tone, he wasn't muscular. And although she had gotten into video games with him, they didn't have a lot in common. Then again, she admitted to herself that she didn't have a lot in common with Brad, it was mostly sex with them.

"I don't know, I know he has a crush on me but I don't want to lead him on."

"It will just be for the sex; it will be good for the both of you."

"Why do you keep saying that?" Jody asked.

"Because Peter is a virgin," she responded.

"What?" Jody asked with surprise.

"What the hell?" Mike yelled at Sandra.

Mike had just walked into the kitchen when he heard Sandra tell Jody about Peter.

"Mike, you scared me," Sandra said to him.

"I'm sorry, but what the hell? I told you that in secret."

"I'm sorry, but I thought it might help."

"How?" He yelled at her.

"Can we all calm down and talk about this calmly?" Jody asked.

Mike got himself a cup of coffee and sat down with the girls. They discussed the situation that just happened. Mike had told her Peter's secret months ago because a subject about his dating life had come up and he ended up telling her about him still being a virgin, but specifically asked her to keep it a secret. Then he had just heard her blab to her best friend and now he was afraid of the problem it will cause if it got back to Peter.

"So anyway, why not just have sex with him?" Sandra continued trying to convince Jody. "You'll get your sex, and you can help him too."

"I just don't know," Jody replied. "What if he things its more than sex? Like he'll want a relationship with me."

"He won't, he'll just be happy to be getting some on the side," Mike answered her.

"Oh, so now you're going to help me convince her," Sandra said to Mike.

"I'm thinking if I get him laid, he'll forgive me for blabbing to you."

"That could work," Sandra agreed with him. "So, what do you say, Jody?"

"You two are crazy," she replied. "I think all that crazy sex you two are having is somehow making you both stupid."

"Ok, we'll drop the subject," Mike said.

"Yes, we will," Sandra agreed. "By the way, I hope you have enough batteries for your vibrator. You know, in case this social distancing lasts a lot longer than what everyone is expecting."

That comment stung with Jody, but at the same time it had gotten to her. First of all, she was running out of batteries for her vibrator, something she had to remember to get later on. Also, she couldn't handle her won sexual needs forever, she needed someone to help her with it. There was one other option that she could think of, but she didn't think Sandra would like the idea of having a three-way with her and Mike. So, with plenty of thought throughout the day, she decided to just go after Peter. She would just have to be sure that he knew that she only wanted sex from him, nothing more.

The next day, she convinced Sandra and Mike to get out of the house for a few hours to have some time to be alone with Peter. They made up some excuses to Peter about jogging and stopping by an ice cram place that served customers through a takeout window. It was going to be a big risk for Jody, she had taken a couple of guys virginities before; the first was fairly good in bed, the second barely lasted a minute. She could be at risk of some disappointment, which would make the whole thing not worth the trouble. On the other hand, if he does somehow do well, even if he's not a complete expert, she could have sex partner for the foreseeable future.

She found Peter in his bedroom playing one of his video games, Mega Blast Future XII. He was sitting on a futon couch that was next to his bed and directly in front of his TV. She had practiced played with him a few times before and asked if she could join in. She sat next to him very closely on the futon so he could notice her; she was wearing daisy duke shorts and a red top that showed a decent amount of cleavage than she usually does. She also wore a perfume that she found that men seem to enjoy smelling on her. Peter was of course surprised at how she looked; she always liked to dress sexy, but didn't think much of why she was dressed the way she was or her smell, not a clue of why she suddenly had interest in playing a game with him that she was never good at. He was, however, becoming so distracted by her that his game character was killed by Jody's game character three times.

"You've somehow gotten better," he told her. "Have you been practicing without me around?"

"No, I guess I'm just getting lucky," she replied. "And you're off your game for some reason, anything wrong?"

"Um, no," he replied nervously.

They continued the game for another half hour; Jody continued killing Peter's game character and bragging about it. She kept leaning into him in a way to get him to notice her tits or legs more, she wanted him to get very interested in her.

"That's it, I give up," he said and dropped his game controller. "I don't know what happened, but you outplayed me."

"I think I deserve a prize."

"You already became supreme warlord of Mega Blast Planet, what else do you want?"

Jody just dropped the remote on the floor and kissed Peter hard on the lips. She let go of the kiss and took her tank top off, revealing her tits to him. Peter just sat there, staring at her tits. He had fantasized many times what they would look like, they looked better in real life.

"What's going on here?" he asked.

She leaned in and kissed him again, this time he held her close and went along with it. He reached up and grabbed her left breast, it felt wonderful. He had some experiences with women in the past; he had gotten his hands on some breasts, had a few hand jobs and a couple of blowjobs, but was never able to get a woman into bed with him. This time he felt that it was finally going to happen for him; when that thought occurred to him, he suddenly began to feel nervous about it. Jody felt him begin to tense up, she was afraid that he would get nervous and stop. She reached for his pants and pulled down his zipper. She then began to reach inside, getting her hands under his boxers and grabbed his fully hard dick.

"Wait!" Peter said as he pulled away from Jody's embrace. "Lets just take it easy."

"Why?" she asked.

"Just take it easy, maybe we should hold off on this," he told her.

Jody was annoyed, she had never had a guy turn her down, especially when she was topless.

"Why, so you could be a virgin for a while longer?" she snapped at him.

Peter pushed her back and sat there in surprise.

"Mike told you, didn't he?" He asked.

"No, Mike told Sandra, who told me."

"I'm going to kill him."

"Or, you can forget about the whole thing take your dick out," she said.

She tried to put her hand back into Peter's pants, but Peter was still being reluctant with her.

"Listen, I'm into this, its just that, I really like you and—"

"No," she interrupted. "I'm not interested in you, and you shouldn't be interested in me."

"But—"

"No, this is your one chance. Have awesome sex with me right now, or spend the rest of your life hating yourself for giving up sex with a hot blonde woman who just wanted to have her way with you."

With that, Peter thought to himself 'why am I fighting this?' and kissed Jody. It quickly turned into a full blown make out session; their hands roaming all over each other's bodies. Jody went back grabbing at Peter's dick, this time he did not stop her. She pulled out his dick and began stroking him while he was grabbing at her tits. He had a few good hand jobs before, but never one working his dick as good as he was getting right now.

They then both got off the futon and took off the rest of their clothes. She told him she was on the pill so there was no need for a condom in case he decided to bring up the subject himself. They got on to his bed and embraced each other, her tits were pressing hard against his chest as they kissed.

Jody got him on his back and she placed herself on top of him. She wanted to be the dominant one, and Peter was all for it. She grabbed his dick and guided it to her pussy, and in one quick move she moved her body downward, letting the dick slide into her. The feel of a hot, moist pussy around his dick was the best feeling that Peter ever had. Jody let it stay inside her for a few seconds, letting him enjoy the feel of her pussy on his dick. She then began moving up and down on him, first slowly then gently picking up the pace. Peter laid, there with his hands firmly placed on Jody's thighs; he enjoyed looking up at the beautiful woman bouncing around his dick with her tits gently jiggling. He reached up and grabbed both her breasts, wanting to feel them as she was riding him. He always thought his first time would be him on top of a woman first, but he was enjoying letting her take charge.

Eventually, Peter decided that he need to try to take control. He made her get off of him and got her on her back this time so he could be on top. Jody opened her legs wider for him and he pushed his dick back into her body. He went slow at first, wanting to take his time with her. Jody held him close to her body as she gently moaned in his hear. He began to pick up the pace and was fucking her fast as Jody's nails were digging into his back. She began to scream into his ear, saying things that Peter never thought he'd hear a woman say. Jody was impressed with his performance; not only did she last longer than she hoped he would, he was performing admirably. He was not as good as her last few lovers, but she recognized his potential.

Jody eventually got back on top of Peter again. She was afraid that he going finish very soon and wanted to take control again to get him to relax and let the sex last longer. Her hands were firmly holding firmly on the headboard as she rode him. She was keeping a steady pace as she bounced around wildly. Again, Peter reached up and grabbed her tits, this time Jody was ok with it.

Peter began to make a face that Jody knew all too well; he was on the verge of cumming in her. She slowed down a little, hoping that it would make him last longer. Peter got the idea of what she was doing, happy that it let the sex last longer for him. He was greatly enjoying himself, wishing it would last forever. He did his best to hold off himself, managing to get a few more minutes of pleasure. Finally, he began to shoot his cum into Jody's pussy. Jody felt the cum shooting into her and stopped riding him. When she was sure that he stopped cumming, he got off his dick and plopped herself down next to Peter on the bed.

"Wow," was all that Peter could say.

"That was great," she told him.

"Really," he replied excitingly.

"Yeah, you have potential."

"So, you want to—"

"I said, I don't want a relationship," she interrupted. "I made that clear in the beginning."

"I know, I was gonna ask if we could do this again. Maybe, regularly."

"Oh, yes, definitely."

They made it a regular thing in the household while they were stuck at home throughout the pandemic. So much so, that Jody eventually moved some of her stuff into Peter's room; they agreed it was just easier for them with how often they were going at it with each other. Eventually, it was their sex noises that was keeping Mike and Sandy up at night.

THE END!

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,137 Followers