Quarantined Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removes my fingers and immediately puts his face in my vag, wraps his lips around my clit and hums. It feels so good I automatically yelp. I slide down a little and push his whole face in there. I move my bottom around and fuck his face in a circular motion, getting my wetness all over his nose, mouth and chin. He pulls me closer by my ass cheeks and sucks my clit hard. I scream and start squirting. He licks and sucks me, slurps up all my juices and keeps eating me out. I grab his head tightly as if I am trying to pull him off but I'm not. I want all this hunger and passion he has for me.

Anthony comes over to us, kneels and watches Peter attack my pussy. He reaches underneath him and slowly puts his hand inside of his pants and pulls out his dick. He's stroking Peter and Peter moans and I squirt in his mouth again. Anthony lets go of Peter's dick and pulls him out of my cunt roughly by his hair and looks at him. He puts three fingers inside of me and kisses Peter's wet face. He gets his hands all wet with my cum, then he pushes Peter's head back toward me. I immediately grab him and push him back into my cunt.

Anthony is now using my cum as lube as he strokes Peter's erection. Peter resumes sucking every inch of me, the outside lips, the inside lips, my clit, all of it. I'm hollering and trembling and cumming and squirting every couple of minutes. He lifts Peter's face again, dips them in me, then he pushes him back toward me. We do this a couple of times, Anthony using my cum as natural lubricant to get Peter off. I watch him slide a finger behind Pete and it doesn't take him long at all.

Now he's the one crying "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!" with his face still in my hole, grabbing on to my thighs tightly as he jizzes all over Anthony's hand.

Anthony releases him. Peter falls on the floor, his breathing labored. I pull up both my legs on the chair and watch him recover as I hug myself. Ant sits next to his head, plays with his hair and kisses his forehead every few minutes. Then he asks Peter in a very soft and quiet voice, "Can I fuck you later?"

Pete has his eyes closed but I can tell he is thinking. Very slowly he nods. Anthony leans over and kisses his lips. Pete opens his eyes. Ant nods back. A gentleman's agreement.

~~~~~~~

For dinner Anthony grilled some steaks, baked potatoes and made a salad. Dinner is not quiet. It's fun and lively tonight, as we swap sex stories of previous partners and finish two bottles of wine. We are relaxed and aroused and I keep looking at Peter to make sure he is still OK with what is about to happen. But he seems eerily calm for someone that is about to get split open for the first time.

As the last bites of apple pie are eaten, Pete says, "So. Where are we doing this? Upstairs bedroom or downstairs?"

"Wherever you feel most comfortable," Ant responds.

Pete nods. "Upstairs then. The bed is bigger so we all can fit."

"Oh I thought... I was just going to sit on the chair and watch," I say. Pete looks at me and I see a hint of worry. So I quickly say, "But yeah, I can be right there. We're all doing this together right?"

I saw him silently exhale. "Yeah. Together," he says, and smiled at Anthony who smiled back. "I'm going to take another shower and meet you upstairs, yes?"

"Yes." Anthony says.

Peter gets up and reaches for my hand. I take it and he leads me upstairs. We don't talk as we strip and get in under the running water together. We kiss a bit, touch each other all over and get cleaned up. Finally I say, "Pete, you know you don't have to go through with this."

Pete is quiet for a moment. "Except I do. I don't know if you would understand. But it's like... my mind and my body has been in two different directions my whole life. Like I've been denying myself something. For some stupid reason I always thought it was an either-or situation. And now I have this chance in front of me to find out what I've been missing. So even though I'm a little... nervous.... I have to go through with this. It could be the best or worst experience of my life. But I have to do it."

"It will not be the worst experience, I'm sure of it." I laugh. "But, fuck Pete, now I'm afraid I'm going to lose you to the other side." I joke as I kiss his lips.

"I don't think so Jordanne," he says seriously as he slides a finger in the lips between my legs. He massages my clit as he talks. "I could never get enough of this. Or this."

He slips the finger further down into my cavity and curls it upwards. I hold onto his arms and moan. He pushes me against the shower wall and the water is cascading between us, making a puddle between my breasts and his chest. He's now using two fingers, sliding in and out of me, all the way up to my clit, circles it, then back down and inside, curls, back up again to my clit. My waist is involuntarily moving like I'm riding a dick, but it's his fingers that I'm riding, standing up. I squat just a tiny bit to give him more room, more access to my entire genital area.

He moves his fingers faster as I hold onto him tightly. He bites my neck hard, then kisses my lips softly. I have an orgasm that I can't tell if it was vaginal or clitoral, his fingers are moving so fast against me, but I know he felt my vagina walls squeeze on his fingers. On his way back up for the umpteenth time, he stays here, circling my clit quickly with just enough pressure. I dig my nails into his arms and he's watching me lose control. The heat rises quickly and I climax and call out his name loudly, then begin to cum and squirt all over his fingers.

He doesn't stop for another 20 seconds until I am screaming and I can't take it anymore. Then he slows down to a stop and I practically fall over. He catches me and says, "I'll never not love doing this, Jordanne."

I just nod with my eyes closed, I can barely stand let alone talk. We hold each other in the shower for a long moment. When we come out in towels, Ant is already there. He must have showered too, his hair has water droplets on it. He has on boxers and a tank top, sitting at the edge of the bed with his arms folded in his lap. I know he heard us, or heard me rather, but he doesn't acknowledge it. Anthony unceremoniously takes off his clothes. He moves back onto the bed on one side and we get in with him. This time Pete is in the middle.

We love on him the way they loved on me the night before. We touch and kiss him all over. I run my hands through his hair, kiss his face and lick his neck. Ant rubs his hands all over his torso, kissing and licking his pecs, nipples and puts his tongue in his belly button. We take turns stroking his cock, kissing it along the way, sucking a little but not much. We play with his balls. I kiss the inside of his thighs and Anthony sucks his toes. Then we turn over and kiss him on his backside.

Anthony moves to the bottom but I stay near Pete's head, massaging his shoulders and watch him. He kisses him at the crack of his ass and lets his tongue travel down the crevice and put his tongue in Pete's pucker. Pete is moaning as Ant gently licks and tongues his most sensitive area. He's there for a while and I know it is to open him up. Then he tells him, "Bring your legs into your chest."

Pete slowly does so. Anthony takes the lube and spreads an unreasonable amount all in and around his hole. He fingers him a bit to get him ready. Ant scoots over to kneel behind him, pushes back the foreskin and lubes his cock. He moves closer to and gently places both hands on Pete's ass, kneading it a bit. Pete, whose face is on the bed reaches one hand out and I grab it. Ant does not give a warning. He goes from massaging Pete with two fingers, then switches out and guides his dick slowly inside.

Pete gasps and squeezes my hand. "Push out." Ant guides him. "Relax, push out like you need to take a dump. Trust me."

Pete takes a deep breath. Ant pushes in more and Pete mush have pushed out because the next thing he says is "hooooooooly shit!" I look over and Ant's mushroom head is inside. I come back up to Pete and kiss the back of his neck. I know from experience the hard part is over. I take the hand that Pete is holding and guide it to my center. He pushes his fingers inside of me at the same time that Anthony is slowly pushing his dick inside of him. He's moaning these deep internal groans as I hold his hand inside of my now very wet pussy.

Pete is breathing erratically. I lean over and kiss his back, run my hand through his hair. Finally Ant bottoms out and asks, "You OK?"

"Yes," Pete says breathlessly. "I've never... never... felt this... I can't describe it."

"Full?" Ant gives him a word.

"Yes," he chuckles. "I feel full. Fuck, I need you to move. Like now. Now."

So Anthony pulls all the way back until just the head is in, then thrusts all the way back down. Pete moans loudly. He does it again and again, Pete moans again, "Ooooh what the fuuuuuuck!" He moves his bottom up so he is completely on his knees. Ant moves at a steady pace. His eyes are open but focused on Pete, pleasuring him. I can tell whatever pain there was in the beginning has long been overshadowed by the immense pleasure he is feeling.

He has forgotten about the softness of my pussy as comfort and is grabbing the sheets instead, mouth open as sounds of ecstasy are coming out. His eyes are rolling back with every thrust as Ant continues to give him long deep strokes. He lifts up into a doggy style position and I kiss his neck, ears and face. I lightly pinch his nipples and jerk his cock a bit as he moans louder. I watch him involuntarily push back on Anthony's dick, which gives him the go ahead to move faster. Now Anthony is fucking him. Quicker thrusts, but still burying deep inside of him.

"Oh God I need to cum I need to cum! Please make me cum!" Pete hollers in between his moans. Ant fucks him harder. I rub his back with one hand, rub across his nipples with my other and put my tongue in his ear.

"Cum for me," I whisper. I bit that space between his neck and his shoulder.

"Oh God I'm cumming fuck I'm cumming fuck I'm cumming fuuuuuuk!" Peter screams. His dick spasms underneath him and ropes of cum shoot out of his untouched penis over and over again and Pete continues to moan. I reach under and stroke him and he cums again.

Ant groans and I know he's cumming now too. Pete moans at the feeling of Ant cumming inside of him. It's so erotic I can feel my clit pulsating. I reach down and rub my clit to release the sexual tension and climax with them. Ant falls over on Peter, kissing him between his shoulder blades before he pulls out. Pete moans and lays down on his stomach. I lay on my back next to him. Anthony lays on the other side of him on his side. We both touch him, lightly, sensually. I kiss his lips and I can feel his body is still on fire, so much heat radiating from him.

"How do you feel?" Anthony asks him.

He turns to Anthony and says, "Jesus fucking Christ I can't believe I haven't been doing that all this time."

He laughs and Pete laughs with him. He lays on his side to face Anthony and they kiss. As they were kissing he reaches behind him to take my arm and pulls me closer, entwining my hand in his and raising it to his chest between the two of them. Anthony reaches over Pete so that his hand drapes around me as well. This is how we fell asleep.

Day 9

I don't know if Peter started it or if Anthony started it but if I had to guess I would say Anthony, and that was from previous experiences of the last few days being woken up with his dick in me. All I know is that when I woke up they were were already fucking. The bed shaking and Pete's moaning is what woke me. I opened my eyes and Pete's eyes were closed tightly and Anthony's hand was pressed tightly into his chest. I look over and Ant is deep inside of him. He looks at me but does not stop fucking Pete.

So I did the only logical thing I could do. I joined in. I lower myself down first and put Peter in my mouth. His eyes flew open at that point. He grabs my hair tightly and calls my name as I purse my lips around his head and drag my tongue along the underside of it before I put more of him in my mouth. I deep throat him a couple of times getting him nice and wet as he moaned louder. Then I turn around and line up my vaginal hole with his throbbing saliva wet cock. He slides into me as smooth as butter. Every time Ant thrusts into him he would grunt and thrust into me. And here we are, fucking as a threesome.

Peter reaches his hand over to massage my clit. Now all three of us are moaning. I love that it's not fast and pounding but a nice steady pace of hard, deep thrusting. We fuck like this for a while, getting lost in the moment, with no where to go and nothing to do but please each other. Pete announces first that he's going to cum. I'm surprised because Pete can go the distance but I realize he's getting the max amount of pleasure from the three of us. He finger fucks me harder while his thumb massages my clit and we cum at the same time. But Ant is no more than a second behind us so we end up cumming together.

We lay there paralyzed in the afterglow of our sex. Then Pete says, "That was the most mind blowing fuck I have ever had." We chuckle a bit. But then he says, "Really, you both need to try that. Like, today." He sits up and looks between the two of us.

He kisses Ant first, then says "I'm going to fuck you while you fuck her." Then he turns to me and kisses me. "You're going to ride me and he's going to fuck you." He looks at both of us.

"We're going to have so much fun today!" Pete slaps both our thighs and heads to the bathroom. Anthony and I look at each other wide eyed, then laugh. We've created a sexual monster.

~~~

Peter is not kidding. He was gracious enough to wait until we had showers and breakfast. "OK!" He claps his hands excitedly. Let's use downstairs, it's bouncier."

He reaches for my hand, then reaches for Anthony's and leads us to the bedroom. He turns to me first and begins to take off my yoga pants and tank top, kissing me all over my body along the way. He lays me on the bed on my back, then turns to Anthony and begins to strip him, kissing his body as well. Then he leads Anthony to me. "Make love to her."

Anthony smiles at me and comes between my legs. I lean up and stroke him a bit, not because he needed it because he was already hard and leaking a bit, but just because. He massages my boobs, then leans over and licks them all over first, then puts a nipple between his two lips and adds gentle pressure. I moan and he moves to do the same to the next one. He moves down and puts the tip of his tongue in my folds. I compare the way they suck my pussy. It's different but still nice. Where Peter has thinner lips and uses his tongue a lot, Anthony uses his fuller lips to apply pressure everywhere.

He kisses my lips below like he kisses my lips above. He pulls on the inside folds with his lips, and slips a tongue in there. He massages my clit with his top lip while his bottom jaw moves around my vaginal cavity. He's speaking to her, coaxing her, telling her to come alive and she does. My clitoris swells and my cunt leaks. He leans up just enough to add two fingers in there as he moves his lips against the magic button and adds just enough pressure.

I moan out his name and feel the heat rise from my center as he fingers me and sucks my clit. He doesn't let go until I am grabbing at his head and moving my waist against his face, wanting him to push harder against me. My orgasm starts deep, like a snowball rolling down the hill and picking up speed. It crashes into me and I start to tremble from the inside out. He lifts his face from me but not his fingers. He fingers my spot and I know what he's going for. The same thing Pete is waiting for. They want me to cum.

I glance over at Pete and he is naked, stroking his lubed up and shiny dick. He sits behind Anthony so his legs are on either side of him. While Ant is fingering me, Pete is stroking his dick. They are both watching me intently. I had a split second out of body experience and I saw us, me on my back with my knees bent. Anthony on his hind legs fingering me. Pete behind him, his dick pressed against Ant's back as his hands are wrapped around Anthony and he is stroking him with both hands. The image was overwhelmingly sexy and enough for me to begin to gush between my legs.

Anthony lets my vagina go and leans over me. He guides himself inside of me and fills up my inside. I instinctively lift my legs up as he lays down on me. He kisses me while he waits for Pete's entrance. We kiss and then he gasps and his eyes flutter a bit. I look beyond him and Pete is above both of us. He pushes inside of Anthony and I feel his weight as Anthony pushes inside of me, leaning on his forearms so I don't feel completely crushed.

"Fuck," Pete says breathlessly. "Who moves first?"

"Not me," I say and we laugh.

Anthony decides for us. He pushes back so that Pete's dick fills his bottom, then pushes forward and fills me up. Peter and I both moan and then laughed that we moaned at the same time. Pete joins his rhythm and I just lay there, holding onto Anthony's neck and takes it. Somehow they move faster together and Anthony flexes and swells inside of me. He's trying to hold it together but I can tell he is out of his league with how pleasurable this all is for him.

I move a bit and I realize Pete is right, the bed is bouncy. So now when Anthony moves forward to me I move my waist up slightly to meet him and squeeze my vaginal walls. He moans my name every time. When he moves backwards and Pete grazes against his prostate he moans Pete's name. So it's coming out like "Joooooordanne Peeeeeeeter Joooooordanne Peeeeeeeter joooooordanne Peeeeeeeter" and I can't get enough of it.

He starts shaking a bit and I know he wants to cum so badly. I reach down and grab his ass to make him stop moving. He looks at me confused. I look over at Pete and say, "Peter. Fuck him. Hard."

Anthony starts to chuckle a bit. Pete smiles at me. He lifts his hand up and slaps Ant's ass cheek hard and Ant yelps. He lifts his other hand and slaps his other cheek hard and Ant yelps again. He pulls all the way out and Ant moans, then he forcefully thrusts back into Ant who pushes into me and we both moan. Then Pete begins. He holds onto Anthony's waist as I dig my heels into Ant's back and he pounds into him over and over and over again. He is pounding so hard my body is moving like he is thrusting into me.

Ant moans and groans and cries nonsensical words from his mouth. I can hear the slap of his thighs every time they pound into his ass. I can feel Anthony's midsection tighten and I know he is close. I squeeze my insides and Peter slams into him harder. And now it is Ant's turn to cry, "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD...." Then I can feel his dick flex and spasm, flex and spasm, flex and spasm as he cums again and again and again.

He must have been squeezing Pete's dick tight between his cheeks because the next thing I hear is Pete cry a long "fuuuuuuuuuK!"with a pronounced "K" and I know he's cumming too.

Ant collapses his whole weight on top of me and Pete falls on him but quickly realizes I'm at the bottom of this totem pole and moves to the side instead. Anthony slides off me and lays in between us on his stomach. I move to lay on my side and throw my leg over him, rubbing his back. Pete does the same, lying on his side and puts his head on Ant's shoulder, also rubbing his back.

He asks Anthony, "Was it good for you?"

"Anthony smiles at him and says, "Fan-fucking-tastic." He closes his eyes and says, "Wake me up when it's Jordanne's turn."

~~~

I have never been double penetrated before. I didn't even know that was a real thing people did but thanks to PornHub we are learning a lot about what sexual things people do out there. After watching a couple of videos we decided on a position that would be most pleasurable for me. But we wait until the evening. We drink a lot. Well, I drink a lot. I'm a little nervous of pain, but again, I feel completely safe with these two, so I know I will be OK.