Quarantined with Sis

Story Info
Stuck in quarantine with my older sister leads to fun...
3.6k words
144.4k
200
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the tent booth as they ran my results from the new high speed testing and thankfully I came back virus free. My sister Kelly gave me thumbs up as she came out of her booth, we were both led to the waiting minibus and sat in separate sections of the van that was retrofitted with plastic sheeting and frosted windows.

We had both been at college, her a senior, myself a freshman, when the virus mess hit, we were on our way home for spring break when someone on the plane got sick. We were thankfully nowhere near them but new protocols meant the entire plane had to be tested and quarantined until they could confirm we were fine. Kelly and I tested clear but still had to be kept in isolation, about half of the passengers showed potentially having it so we considered ourselves lucky. Our clothes and belongings were taken and after we showered were given a thin robe and paper slippers to wear.

I dozed off on the drive and was woken by a soldier in a hazmat suit, he led me inside, through a space age looking airlock system and into the hotel where we were met by a concierge.

"Hello and welcome to the Gardenbrook hotel, the others are already situated, I'll take you to your room," she said through her mask.

"What about my clothes and stuff, I just have this robe," I replied.

"There is clothing in your room, your stuff will be going through decontamination and we'll bring to you when it's clear."

I sighed but wasn't mad, I understood why the concern but I was tired and just wanted to get some rest. When we got to the room, Kelly was standing outside.

"Sorry ma'am, he'd fell asleep on the bus but he's here now," said the concierge.

"What do you mean here, I have to share a room?" said Kelly.

"Yes, you are both confirmed clear, you're family too so makes it easier but we have a limited amount of rooms. Some are sharing with strangers."

"This is bullshit, when can I get my phone?"

"I don't know ma'am but you have 4 hours a day of free calls you can use."

We were led into the room, it was pretty nice, 2 queen beds and a couch with a nice tv, I'd stayed in worse rooms. On each bed was a sealed bag of what looked like basic cotton clothing.

"We'll bring some food and snacks up for you later, there is no charge for items in your fridge, have a nice evening." said the concierge who closed the door behind her as she left.

"Fucking figures, turn 21 and they put me in a room with no booze," said Kelly as she looked in the fridge.

"Want me to call Mom, let her know we're okay?" I said.

"Sure whatever, I'm going to shower, wash that spray shit off me," said Kelly, grabbing a bag as she headed to the bathroom.

I called home and let our mom know we were okay, they hadn't given us any time frame or anything, right as I hung up I heard a 'what the fuck' coming from Kelly.

"You okay?" I yelled.

"Oh just fucking peachy, these clothes are practically see through, the robe is uncomfortable as fuck and there's no underwear," she said coming out of the bathroom.

Kelly came out covering her breasts, she had her towel wrapped round her waist but was wearing the cotton pants and thin slippers. She went straight for the phone, after a short, ranting call she sat down on her bed, a frustrated look on her face.

"They said there's nothing they can do, all we have are these for the next few days while they clean our clothes," she said.

I tried not to look, Kelly had her arms by her side and wasn't covering up. She had inherited Mom's larger breasts which got her a lot of attention and pretty much anything she wanted from guys, I could clearly see her dark nipples through the shirt, I knew I shouldn't have been looking but wrong or not, my sister was sexy and I couldn't help it. I turned away to take a cold shower right as she caught me looking, she muttered a quiet 'perv' before covering herself up with her arms again. After I'd showered I dressed in the same clothes Kelly was given and mine were the same, almost sheer and you could clearly see my genitals. For modesty's sake I kept the towel wrapped round my waist and made my way back to the room, Kelly was laying on the bed with her robe folded and covering most of her torso. She sat up and held it in place when I sat down on my bed.

"Look, my arms are going to get sore holding this on me, there's no way I'm going to be able to sleep in these so we're both going to stand up, strip and get a nice long look to get it over with. I'm your sister, I have tits and I know you've seen them before," she said.

"Yea like when I was 12," I replied.

"I meant breasts in general, you've seen real boobs before right."

"Yes."

"Well, since these clothes are bullshit and don't hide anything, you'll have to get over mine being on display, not like I can help it so come on, strip with me."

"Why do I have to strip too?"

"Marcus, if I'm going to show you mine, you're going to be naked too. We'll both have a good stare then it'll be nothing special okay?"

"Fine but this is weird sis."

We both turned our backs and stripped, Kelly had us turn round together and we just stood facing each other. My reaction was inevitable, seeing her full breasts and her shaven pussy had my cock getting hard and I was fully erect in seconds. I couldn't look away from her breasts for ages, when I eventually did she was staring at my cock, biting her lower lip.

"I uh, sorry, I couldn't help it," I said, I could feel my face going red.

"Its, um, natural, its okay. You uh, I didn't know you shaved," she replied.

"Yea, I prefer it."

"You, um, you're pretty big, I didn't know."

"I guess."

"You think you can cope with seeing these with this shitty top on now?"

"Yes but I will probably get excited a lot."

"Well, nothing I can do about that sweetie, we're both adults and this is a shitty position to be in."

"Can you imagine if we were strangers?"

"I wouldn't be standing with my tits out if we were strangers," she said with a grin.

"I'll try not to stare but they are very nice sis."

"Well, thanks I guess. I'm going to get some sleep, no way I'll be able to sleep in these clothes either."

I wasn't sleeping too well, my cock didn't help any, as soon as I'd start to drift the image of Kelly standing naked in front of me would pop in my head and I'd get hard again. To make things worse I heard Kelly breathing heavier and in the dim light I could swear she was masturbating. I decided I needed release, I got up quietly and made my way to the bathroom to jerk off. I kept the lights off so I wouldn't disturb Kelly and didn't fully close the door so when Kelly came in quietly, closing the door behind her as she turned the light on we both jumped out of our skins, me being mid stroke of course. Kelly froze for a second, staring at my cock.

"What the fuck Marcus, what are you doing?" she said, whispering for some reason.

"What does it look like, I couldn't sleep, I've been hard since we showed each other. I was trying not to wake you."

"Sweetie that was two hours ago, doesn't that hurt?"

"Yes, hence trying to get release so it'll subside."

"I... I was coming in here to do the same."

"Want to take turns or you take in here I'll take the room?"

"Um, okay."

Kelly watched me as I made my way back to my bed but after a few minutes of furious stroking I was still no closer to getting off. Kelly came out of the bathroom and stood by my bed.

"Leave the lights off. I can't get off in there, floor is too cold," she said.

I expected her to go to her own bed and just masturbate there but she climbed onto mine, straddled me and took my cock inside herself with one smooth move. I gasped, feeling the warmth of her pussy as it enveloped my cock had me almost cumming but the dull throb of being hard so long save me.

"Ffffffuck that feels good, you're so big," she gasped as she started to ride me.

"What are you doing, we shouldn't be doing this Kelly, I'm your brother!"

"If it doesn't feel good I'll stop."

"You know it does but this is wrong."

"Just lay back and enjoy it, I'm on the birth control shot, with the stress of the last few days we fucking need this. You can cum in me then we can get some sleep."

Kelly was riding me for what felt like ages, she came a couple of times but I was still hard and not close. She had a sheen of sweat on her body when she laid forward, pressing her breasts onto my chest.

"I'm wiped, want to take me from behind?"

She climbed off me and got onto all fours, I got behind her and fed my cock back inside her and held on to her waist as I fucked her hard. The sound of our bodies slapping together soon filled the room, soon drowned out by her guttural moans. After a few more minutes I felt my balls tingle then I was finally cumming, almost roaring as my aching cock swelled to spray my seed deep into my own sister. My climax set her off again and when we finally came down we collapsed together on the bed as we caught our breath. I gently fondled her breasts as I spooned her.

"I said you could cum in me, not play with my tits," she said, I pulled my hand away.

"S...sorry," I replied, Kelly just laughed.

"Sweetie, I'm kidding, I was enjoying it," she said, pulling my hand back to her breast.

"I really enjoyed that."

"I did too, I think we should keep doing it while we're stuck in here. I hate watching tv and I'll go nuts without something to do."

"And you don't feel really bad about it? Remember when mom caught me looking at you in the shower, she gave me hell for that, almost sent me to a boys school."

"I felt bad for not locking the door but no, I feel pretty fucking good right now. How about we get some sleep and see how many times you can get hard and fuck me."

"I like that plan."

I slept like a baby after our sex, when we woke up still cuddled together, Kelly gently touched my face and kissed me then pulled me to the shower with her. We washed each other, dried then went straight back to bed where she took my cock into her mouth and sucked me until I was hard then got on her back with her legs open. She stopped me when I went to eat her.

"That can wait, I want to feel you in me again, so I know last night wasn't a dream," she said smiling.

"I'd have thought the fact I'm not still freaking out about being naked with you all morning would have done that."

"Oh let me have my romance for a few seconds okay, now fuck me already."

I eased my cock inside her again, watching her face as I filled her then gave her long deep thrusts. Any thoughts of what we were doing being wrong were long forgotten, her pussy felt amazing and I didn't want to leave it. Once she had cum a couple of times she had me take her from behind again and I got to see her ass in the light.

"Your ass is awesome sis, I am not going to last," I said, almost breathless.

"Th.. that's the point, cum in me."

I looked down as I increased my pace and loudly exclaimed I was cumming when I erupted inside her.

Neither of us heard the maid come in, she stood with her mouth open, holding a bundle of sheets and new packets of clothes.

"I uh, I knocked, sorry," she said, staring at my cock as I pulled out of Kelly.

"It's okay, I didn't hear a thing with his moaning," said Kelly with a grin.

"I uh, they told me you were brother and sister, were they being serious?"

Kelly and I just looked at each other.

"We uh, we're kind of close now, does that disgust you or something?" said Kelly, I was shocked.

"Actually I think its fucking hot. I'm sorry I interrupted you. These clothes suck but I've to take the old ones and give you new ones. They are taking ages to sanitize all the clothes. Oh, you're both dribbling on the sheets, I should change those too." The maid was quietly rambling.

"Maybe you could strip and join us, I'm sure between us we could get my brother hard again and you can spend the rest of your day with a smile," said Kelly, slowly fingering her pussy.

"I uh, I think I'd like that, I'm Maya."

I was almost in a trance at that point. The maid was pretty hot, she looked to be about my age, real slim build with light olive skin and dark hair. She took off her grey dress, neatly folding it on the chair then her bra and panties were shed too. She was a little aggressive, pushed Kelly onto her back from her side and started eating her pussy. Kelly rolled her head back and moaned as the maid licked her and I was soon hard again despite having cum minutes before.

"Are you going to just watch or are you going to fuck me?" Said Maya, wiggling her ass as if to emphasize her point.

"Are you on the pill or anything?" I asked.

"Yes,"

I locked eyes with Kelly then pushed my cock into Maya, she was pretty tight but was already soaking wet. I lasted through 3 of Maya's orgasm's and two of Kelly's before I finally came again, spraying what seed my balls had made since Kelly into the sexy maid. When I pulled out of her she slowly climbed up Kelly's body and straddled her face and moaned as Kelly ate her. Once Maya came a couple of times into Kelly's mouth she climbed off her, kissed us both and washed herself in the bathroom.

"While you two shower I'll make these beds, I'm off for the next week and you guys should be released by then but you were fun," she said as she put on her clothes.

We heard Maya leave while we were still in the shower, Kelly and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Why do I feel like she used us both? Not that I'm complaining but that was different," I said.

"Don't you dare tell anyone I eat pussy too," replied Kelly as she rubbed soap on my balls.

"Oh sure, I'll tell them I discovered the fact after the maid you ate licked my cum from your pussy."

"I'm clean enough, lets get dried and snuggle in bed, I can't get enough of this cock."

We spent the rest of the day in bed, we'd have sex, rest then go again until my poor cock couldn't get hard again for a while. That evening the staff gave us our phones back with our meal, we put them on charge while we ate.

"Not sure I'm ready to put clothes on full time, has been too much fun just putting them on to get the food then back to naked in bed with you," said Kelly as she finished the rest of her food.

"Do you think you'll want this when we get out of here?"

"Little brother, you need to let that self doubt go. I'll want this as often as I can get it, so yes, I'll want this when we get out."

"Wow, a whole 5 texts."

"Trade you, I got 300, I'm deleting them all, Mom posted on both our facebook pages that we're quarantined. Mmm, I do want some pictures of our fun though, you done eating?"

"Well sit on my face and I'll tell you."

"I like where you're going, put your plate away and come lay down."

My cock was aching when Kelly started sucking me but it helped what she had in mind, she took pictures with my cock in her mouth, mounted me and took a nude selfie with her riding me including a few close ups of my cock deep in her then had me take a picture of her capturing me deep in her from behind. That one took a few shots but it was fun. Eventually I just threw her phone on the bed and fucked her until we both came again then sucked on her nipples while she looked through them.

"These are awesome, give me something to look at while I masturbate when I can't have you," she said as she browsed.

Over the next few days our routine went the same, I lost count of how many times we had sex but Kelly had fun taking pictures and videos of us. After almost a week we got our clothes back, they stayed in our cases until we were finally released.

"Hi Mom, they're giving us a ride home, we'll see you in a little bit," said Kelly, she'd got mom's voicemail.

"So glad she's been staying home, be nice to sleep in a decent bed," I said when she hung up.

"Well we'll have to be careful, we can still have fun but not until she's asleep."

We were dropped off and let ourselves in, mom was home and she was just sitting in her chair. She didn't look happy to see us.

"Uh, hi? We've not seen you in 4 months from school, what's going on?" Said Kelly.

"Both of you sit down," replied Mom sternly.

"Is everything okay, are you okay Mom?" I asked as we sat on the couch.

"So, you're wondering if I'm okay? Wondering why my phone is off? Your expensive iPhone with it's flashy camera was something I loved getting for you Kelly, being able to see your life when you're both half way across the country at college warms my heart but when the pictures start coming in of you two fucking each other you can imagine why I'd be upset. At first I thought I was getting someone else's pictures but seeing my own daughter with my own son's penis in her mouth is something I will not be able to forget so no, I'm not fucking okay," said Mom, hearing her swear was bad.

"It just happened Mom, we were stuck together in clothes that were pretty much see through and we got excited," said Kelly.

"So it kept just happening? Every single day, 3, 4 times a day? You had him put it in your ass too?"

"I was bored, we enjoyed it the first time so we carried on. Mom, neither of us regret it, I really am sorry about the pictures but I'm not apologizing about fucking him."

"We love each other and wouldn't do anything to hurt each other Mom, we talked about all this. We are not going to run off to Mexico to be together, we shared something special in a situation we couldn't prevent. Kelly would have went nuts stuck in the room with me without this," I offered.

Mom picked up her phone and turned it on, she looked through the pictures again then her face kind of cleared of it's anger, it was bizarre.

"Two things. One, take those out of the shared folder and please keep them hidden. Two, if I'm to accept this you will be punished and that will be the end of it. I'd also appreciate the respect of at least trying to keep it from me under my roof, I don't want to come down for coffee to find you two at it on the couch, understood?" she said.

"Uh, sure." Kelly and I said in unison.

We both looked at each other with a 'what the fuck' look on our faces, when mom came back with a paddle a few minutes later we gulped.

"Both of you bent over the back of the couch please," she said quietly.

We did as she asked, when we were in place she lifted Kelly's dress and had her hold it up then pulled her panties down to her knees. As I was about to ask what the fuck, Mom gave me three rapid smacks on her bare ass with her paddle. She was in shock a good few seconds before the pain hit, she moved to me, pulled my shorts and boxers down and gave me the same. When she was done she put the paddle on the kitchen counter then hugged us both.

"Welcome home, you'll get 3 more if I hear you having sex okay. Now go make me a coffee." she said then sat down in her chair.

Needless to say, Kelly and I were pretty quiet when we made love that night and for the time we were home. As for Mom's story? That's for another time...

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 4 years ago
WHAT ABOUT MOM ?????? ^*!^*!^*!

HEY !!!!, NOW LET US KNOW ABOUT MOM.

DOES SHE GET IN ON THE FUN,WELL DONE,

GOOD READ.

..THANKS..

USAF

jtw0978jtw0978about 4 years ago

Make sure you write about mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait to hear about mom

Imoverit41Imoverit41about 4 years ago
Way worth it!

Spank us mom!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories