Quarter Fixation

Story Info
A tribute to Literotica's longevity.
1.2k words
3.51
14k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,293 Followers

Literotica is very proud to have survived twenty-five years. They wanted the authors to drop everything and scribble madly about the number twenty-five. Most said it would take months, possibly years, to produce a story. I did this in about two hours and twenty-five minutes, and it shows.

Only two categories really get read, and this isn't incest, so it's in loving wives.

Richard Evans: "Ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lie. Everything you think, do and say is in the pill you took today." (In the year 2525)

= = = =

"Good evening and welcome to Insincere Support. This is our twenty-fifth year in operation. My name is John Lennon and were here to help you understand that there are no problems, only solutions."

He was dressed work casual, unlike the majority in attendance this evening. Most looked uncomfortable. I'm the security guard for this venue so I don't care.

"There's twenty-five of you here this evening. We'll be passing a jar around. Inside are paper slips numbered one through twenty-five. You'll each pull a number from the jar and when I pull the matching number from my jar it will be time for you to share your story. Does everyone understand?" he continued calmly.

Twenty-five heads more or less nodded in agreement.

"First up is number twelve" produced one groan and lots of sighs of relief.

A middle age guy stood quickly.

"It's been three days shy of two fortnights since my wife announced she was having an affair. We just celebrated our twenty-fifth anniversary."

As would become the pattern, lots of useless, cruel, and unusual comments of support were offered.

+ + + +

Next was eighteen:

"This is the only day of the year with twenty-five hours. The end of daylight savings time. Why does it have to be this way?"

+ + + +

Next was seven:

"I was the quarterback and we gave them no quarter in the championship game. I also ran on the four hundred forty yard relay team."

+ + + +

Next was sixteen:

"I saw that the over-under for Man-U was twenty-five so I quickly bet the under. Only later did I realize that was for the number of goals they'd score all season. I still liked my chances."

+ + + +

Next was three:

"I won twenty-five thousand in the lottery. I headed to Mc D and wolfed down a quarter-pounder."

+ + + +

Next was twenty-two:

"They were running a special for large pizzas. Ten dollars each or three for twenty-five."

+ + + +

Next was twenty:

"Buy two dozen donuts and one box will be a baker's dozen."

+ + + +

Next was nine:

"I'll toss my two bits in. He might have been in the top quarter of his class but he was simply book smart."

+ + + +

Next was five:

"Her jersey number was twenty-five. She was a black-haired beauty with deep dark eyes. She jumped two-feet and an inch on the volleyball court."

+ + + +

Next was eleven:

"I'm a twenty-five handicap in golf however, I was a quarterfinalist in the match play event. My wife said 'Here's a quarter, call someone who cares!'"

+ + + +

Next was seventeen:

"My sentence was twenty-five years to life. It was worth it to get her and her lover."

+ + + +

Next was twenty-four:

"I live for Christmas."

+ + + +

Next was two:

"A score and a quarter ago I met her. I was going through my quarterlife crisis. Seeing my friend receiving his medals on the quarterdeck certainly didn't help. She saw an opportunity and seduced me even though she was married."

+ + + +

Next was fifteen:

"I still had twenty-five miles to go and my rage was building with every red light. We're more civilized nowadays, but I still harbored a desire to have her drawn and quartered. Cheating bitch!"

+ + + +

Next was six:

"It was in the middle of the night, twenty-five or six to four. I was trying to bore myself back to sleep thinking about archaic words like quartern and quarterage."

+ + + +

Next was twenty-one:

"Guess it must have been about a quarter after when I strolled through the door. She insisted that the brisket be from the forequarter."

+ + + +

Next was ten:

"The game was tied after the third quarter. The eventual winner would play in the quarterfinals."

+ + + +

Next was thirteen:

"The quarterly reports were due at headquarters no later than a quarter of ten."

+ + + +

Next was four:

"We called the vet when our horse came up lame with a problem in his hindquarter. My hopes had been riding high as he was pointed towards the Quarter Horse Futurity. We retired him when the vet found a severe quarter crack."

+ + + +

Next was nineteen:

"The vandals had done a number on my classic sports car breaking out the quarterlight, quarter glass, and front quarter panel."

+ + + +

Next was fourteen:

"The English were odd that way calling the satellite offices outquarters. And their reports were due biquarterly."

+ + + +

Next was twenty-three:

"She insisted that the dining room table be made with quartersawn wood. Back in the big war she was a quartermistress and he a quartermaster, each supplying the troops with the necessities for their quarters. They were quirky and set in their ways."

+ + + +

Next was eight:

"Those light swords certainly reminded me of the English quarterstaffs."

+ + + +

Next was number one, and it was a good one:

A young lady, wearing a loose fitting top and sporting a wedding band, stood up "Uh, Hi. My name is um, well, not important. I love sex and am a serial seducer. The notches on my bed post number six and nineteen more."

An obviously aroused young man near her questioned "Six and nineteen more?"

"Yes, six and nineteen more. I ran out of room on my headboard."

She proceeded to tell us how she loved taking a quarter of a cock in her mouth and then swirling her tongue around it. Caressing his balls she could feel his impending release, and then she would stop and make him beg. Many male hands were pressing down hard in their crotch.

Looked like she'd have no problem getting six more notches.

+ + + +

As luck would have it, the twenty-fifth number drawn was twenty-five. Good thing she went last as the meeting would have been over anyway.

A plain looking woman rose "I don't just love sex, I'm addicted to sex. Just last night at a party, I saw him kneeling there with my legs spread wide. Knew he must have been about twenty-five. Rolled that condom on, my lust was burning strong, and I could tell it wouldn't be long before he was in me, yeah me. I could tell it wouldn't be long before he was in me, yeah me, singing 'I love cock and more, put a condom on and fuck me baby! I love cock and more, come and take your time and make me scream.'"

Now that had her jotting down phone numbers from males and some females, offering support I suppose. She and a few of her new friends headed down the hall to the unisex bathroom. Heard her scream a few times, in pleasure, not pain, so I let them be.

= = = =

= = = =

Congrats Literotica! With all of the morality catering politicians thumping their inverted bibles it's amazing you've lasted this long!

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,293 Followers