Qucikies Vol. 03

Story Info
A third collection of femdom vignettes.
5.8k words
4.52
21.2k
8
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig's List

Man (29) will trade basic housekeeping services for nightly bondage. If interested inquire at email below.

This couldn't be real could it? Anna looked around her cluttered apartment. She could use some help keeping the place clean. He was probably some kinky freak though. Who the hell would do something like this. She had to find out.

Mark was a nice enough guy. Cute, smart, hard working, he just like the feeling of helplessness. His family couldn't understand so he put out his ad and moved clear across country. He went out of his way to keep the apartment clean, food stocked, and bills paid. Damn he was good at it too. All he asked in return was to be left bound on his bed in the guest bedroom from sunset to sunrise.

Anna wasn't very good at it at first. Her knots were weak and the ropes too loose. He wasn't happy and she could tell. He did too good a job to lose him to that. So she researched. She studied every bondage technique she could find online practicing on him every night. She began to notice looking at this stuff gave her a strange tingling sensation. Once she had him tied up well he'd moan in pleasure. It made her wet.

Mark hated being watched. She had to see the fruits of her labors. So she installed a nannycam. She would watch him late into the night fingering herself the whole time. Finally she couldn't take it anymore. That night as he headed for the guest bedroom she grabbed him and forced him into hers. Tackling him to the bed she forced him out of his clothes and bound him up tighter than she had ever before. A full body harness with arms box tied behind his back and legs bound just above and bellow the knees and twice more before reaching his feet. She bound them and his big toes as well.

She then pulled off her own clothes and mounted him. She rode him for hours, climax after climax. Eventually they passed out with him entangled in her sweaty limbs. The next morning she started to untie him but then stopped. Why should she? She was the only person in the world who knew where Mark was. He never left the apartment. He couldn't make her release him. She could do whatever the hell she wanted with him. That's what she would do. Anna owned Mark after all, she did buy him off Craig's List to begin with.

***

Hold the Anchovies

A pizza boy. Here I am with a college degree in philosophy and starting my first day as delivery boy for Itza Pizza Place. Turns out all that time and money I've invested doesn't add up to a career right now. The student loans I have are adding up though, hence the new job. God this was going to be fun.

Several houses and several hours later I was praying for this night to end. Most people were nice but they treated you as if you were a machine not a person. Take the money and walk away. The less they saw of you the better. God, it was so dehumanizing. Reaching the last stop I sighed in relief. It was a nondescript looking building on the edge of town.

I knocked on the cold metal door. The woman who answered blew my mind. She was tall & fair skinned with wavy red hair flowing over her shoulders. She wore knee high black stiletto boots, fishnet stockings, a very short leather mini-skirt, a tight black leather corset that showed off her ample cleavage. In her long black leather glove adorned hairs she held a crop. I stared at her mouth agape for a second.

"Oh good, food. I'm starving. Come with me."

I followed into a large and very strange room. A black leather table with shackles hanging off the edge sat next to a wall-mountain trident shaped bondage cross and a high sitting wooden chairs with shackles hanging from the rear legs. Oh, she was a dominatrix. That explained a lot.

"Let me see it."

"Excuse me?"

"The pizza, boy. I'm not paying for it until I check it."

"OK," I said confused, handing her the pie.

She opened the box and looked inside. Her face changed. It was suddenly filled with rage. She tossed it into the trash.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Anchovies. I've you people time and time again no anchovies."

Letting out a growl of pure frustration she grabbed me and drug me over to a set of wooden stocks. She forced my head and hands into the holes locking them in place. She then yanked down my pants.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

She grabbed a paddle and began whacking me on the ass. Each blow sent a fresh sting of pain into my body.

"I. Keep. Telling. You. I. Hate. Anchovies!"

"Please, stop! I'm just the delivery boy!"

"You're right."

She grabbed her phone and placed a call.

"Yes, this is Miranda Harrington. No, I did not enjoy my pizza. Why? BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING ANCHOVIES! I've told you time and time again I hate them. Yet you keep putting them on my pizza! I want my money back. All of it! For every pizza I've ever bought from you! Until you do you won't be getting your pizza boy back."

She hung up the phone.

"What the hell Lady! You can't be serious!" I shouted.

Big mistake. She stormed over and spanked me several times as hard as she could.

"Never to talk to your Mistress like that again."

"Goddammit woman just let me go!"

"Such an unruly boy. You need to learn to behave. Until that money comes I'm going to have to train you up. Now show that ass again. It needs a few more good hard whacks."

"No, please, don't. I'll do anything."

"Trust me, you soon will."

***

An Intimate Interview

"Hot damn!" I shouted.

"What?" my roommate asked irritated.

I guess my shout of joy had awoken him. It was past noon he needed to be up anyway so I didn't really care.

"I scored an interview with Black Lipstick."

"How the hell did you manage that?"

"She's a fan of my blog."

"I guess someone has to be."

I ignored him. Black Lipstick was a world renowned fetish rocker. She used to be a member of the hit singing group BDSM until they split up when lead singer Lady Alexandra got too big and went solo. I had been trying for months to score an interview for my music news blog. I had no real hope of her responding, it was just a fantasy of mine really. Yet here it was. A free VIP pass to her concert in town tomorrow night.

The next night I was there as early as they'd let me. Soon enough the stadium was full, the lights were down and the show was underway. Black Lipstick dominated the stage, pun fully intended. She was a gorgeous woman in her early thirties whose shorter stature was obscured by her clear physical power. She had piercing green eyes that looked right into a man's soul. Her husky voice gave me an erection every time I heard it. She had full red lips and fuller hourglass build with man-eating DD-Cup breasts which always looked like they were ready to rip out of her black Lycra bodysuit that looked like a strapless bra and panties held together by four thin straps.

As the night wore on I got the distinct impression she was watching me. I knew it was because my VIP pass put me right in front of the stage but still. Each time she looked my way and licked her lips that little horny teenager part of my brain got a thrill. The concert ended. I took a deep breath and walked backstage.

"Can I help you?" the bodyguard asked.

I showed him my pass.

"She'll be with you in a minute. Wait here."

So I did. And I waited. And I waited. I was ready to leave when she emerged from her dressing room.

"Oh hey, Sweetie, I'm sorry I took so long. We ran late in the wrap up and everything else. You know how it is."

"Don't sweat it. I can reschedule."

"Don't be silly. We can do it back in my hotel room."

She was being modest. Her hotel 'room' took up most of the top floor. Decked out in modernist designs it was really a sight to behold. She led me to a couch and told me to have a seat. I took a deep breath, pulled out my phone, turned on the voice recorder and started it going.

"Alright," I said, "let's start with an obvious one. Why fetish rock?"

"Why not? Every other subculture has gone main stream in music. With the success of Fifty Shades it's finally our time. Besides I look damn good in this outfit and the whole world needs to see it."

"Fair enough. What first drew you to this subculture?"

"These actually," she said, pulling out her little black purse and producing a pair of leopard print fuzzy handcuffs.

"Really?"

"I got curious one day and decided to check out a fetish shop I passed everyday. Inside I found these babies. I love handcuffs. They can instantly shift control of the situation to their owner."

"How so?"

"Well right now you have the power. You're the interviewer. You ask the questions and I answer. But if I do this ..."

She pulled my hands behind my back and locked them in the cuffs.

"... now I'm in control. Now I ask the questions. Are you a virgin?"

Her question caught me off guard.

"What? No. Why?"

"Shame. How many partners have you had?"

"Excuse me? That's none of your business."

"One, two at most, I can work with that."

"What are you talking about?"

She reached into my pants pocket and pulled out my wallet. She whistled and a bodyguard approached. She handed him my wallet and phone.

"Get rid of these," she told him, "make sure they're never found."

"What the hell? Give those back."

The man just ignored me and walked away.

"Can't have any trace of you be found in my room. Don't want anyone thinking to look for you with me."

"Why would anyone need to look for me?"

"OK we both now you have no family or friends and your roommate won't care if you don't come back. He'll just find another roommate."

"How do you know all that?"

"I've been studying you for a while now."

"Why?"

"I saw your picture on your blog. I knew then and there I had to have you. The best part was that there was no one who could contest my ownership of you."

"I contest it."

"Oh baby," she said kissing me on the lips, "it's far too late for that."

***

The Amazon of Orlando

God my head was splitting. Light hurt. Noise hurt. The world was spinning. Damn, I had never been this hung over before. It was weird, I never drank at these things. It was against the rules at the catering service I worked for. I needed this job, so there was no reason to screw this up. Picking up my phone I found a text from my boss.

You ever pull another FUCKING stunt like that

your ass is fired!!

What the hell? What happened last night? Why couldn't I remember? My phone then died. Damn, I even forgot to charge it. I plugged it in and grabbed my laptop instead. I pulled up my social media feed. Maybe I posted something last night that could help me remember. What I found shocked me. It was a photo someone was sharing on my profile page. It was a photo of me!

I was in the suit I wore as a waiter at my catering gig in some kitchen. I was being carried by a large beautiful frightening woman seeming to wear nothing but a thin dress open on the sides.

I didn't remember that!

The caption read "Kyle gets carried away with his 'date'. "

I quickly responded. "Who the hell is that woman? What happened last night?"

"You don't remember?"

"NO!!"

"We were hired to cater an elderly wealthy couple's anniversary party last night. They were a nice old couple, good tippers. There daughters were all there. Most of them were stone cold foxes. Then there was her. I think they called her Tabitha or something like that. She is a personal trainer. They call her The Amazon of Orlando. I think you can guess why."

"Why is she carrying me?!?"

"Not sure. She just picked you up in the middle of the party and started dancing with you before walking off with you. I followed her as far as the kitchen but that look told me to back off. "

"If anyone else knows what happened after that please tell me!"

Several hours later. I found this on my thread.

"I can."

Below it was a new photo. I was in a stairwell with the Amazon who had now lost her dress and underwear pinning me up against a wall sucking on my top lip.

"Holy Shit!" I responded.

"I know, right? My girlfriends and I saw you on the way to the bathroom. I had to get a picture of her carrying you. By the time I caught up to you she had tossed off her dress and was making out with you in the stairwell. It was hot."

"How ... how far did we go?"

"Buddy, I left when the clothes came all the way off."

"Hey, I know what happened next."

A new person joined the conversation.

"What?"

"I was part of the team that provided security at the party. I found you two in the study. You were helping yourselves to her parent's liquor cabinet. Man, that lady can drink."

"Well that explains the hangover."

" I left when you two started screwing."

God, what a night. Later that night I found a new email in my inbox that immediately caught my eye.

The Amazon of Orlando wants to see you again.

Tabitha Rose

to me

Hello my sweet little man. I've been thinking about you all day. I still have your driver's licence. Get ready, I'm coming to get you. This time I'm not giving you up.

I'm coming to get you? What the hell did that mean? Should I be scared? Why did reading this make me hard? There was a knock on the door. I gulped. Calm down you idiot. It can't be here. I marched my ass to the door and looked through the peep hole. It was the UPS man. The sense of relief I felt made me ashamed. Or was it the sense of disappointment? I opened the door.

"Sign here, Sir."

I did.

"It's kinda big, I'll be back in a second."

He walked back down the metal staircase of my apartment building. I was suddenly tackled to the ground by a large, solid mass. We went crashing through my door with it landing on top of me. It was only then could my mind register what had hit me. It was Tabitha Rose - The Amazon of Orlando! Pinning my legs to the ground with her own she yanked down my pants and underwear before immediately mounting me. She then trapped my arms with her hands before ravishing me, screaming out in animalistic lust as she did so.

When she was done I was a limp mass beneath her. She ripped off my clothes, save for my underwear which he pulled back up, tossed me over her shoulder and started to leave. On her way out she ran into the UPS guy.

"What the hell?"

She grabbed him by the collar.

"I need you to take a picture for me."

In the weeks that followed all of my social media accounts were changed to feature only one picture and caption. The picture was her, dressed in her green floral dress and orange boots, laying on her back in our stairwell clutching me, in only my red briefs, to her. It was accompanied by the caption:

"Kyle won't be posting any more. As you can see he has found his true love and will be spending the rest of his in her loving arms. He no longer needs the outside world. He has everything he needs where he is now. He is now the prized possession of the Amazon of Orlando."

****

A Warm, Soft Place to Sleep

My girlfriend is a bitch. I know it's not right to say that but I was wandering the streets of New York in a sleep pants and a thin t-shirt at night in winter so I didn't care. She was jealous and paranoid, convinced I was cheating on her. This was the third time in the last year she's tossed me out of the apartment. As I continued to walk, hugging myself, just trying to get warm. It wasn't working. Somehow I ended up in Central Park. Great, I was probably gonna end up murdered. Maybe I'd be warm then.

Not looking where I was going I ended up walking right into someone.

"Hey! Watch it!"

"I'm so sorry! I had my head up my ass, are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine."

She was a short woman, just over 5', with flawless black skin, long black hair, piercing brown eyes, wide hips and clearly large breasts hidden under her large fur leopard print coat. God that looked warm. I started to shiver again. Her expression softened.

"Aw, you poor baby, you're freezing. Here let me warm you up."

She then did something that totally surprised me. She hugged me. It wasn't a polite light little hug either. She pulled my close, wrapping her arms around me and squeezing me tightly.

"Much better. Still not enough though. Here let's try this."

She took one of her arms off me and unzipped her coat. Opening it up she pressed me closer to her. She then stretched the coat over both us and zipped it up behind me, sealing me in. She then returned to her powerful hug. As her breasts pressed against my chest I became very hard.

"Ooh, looks like someone likes this. How about you come home with me? I'll keep you warm all night."

I blushed deeply.

"That's very kind but I'd better get home. I'm sure my girlfriend's calmed down by now. Maybe she'll let me in."

At this her face darkened and her grip tightened.

"No way. She threw you away that makes you fair game. Consider yourself claimed mister."

"Claimed?"

She shifted her arms and with a strength I wouldn't have guessed easily supported my ass in the crook of her arm, holding me off the ground. Smiling at me she planted a kiss on my lips. It was such a tender loving kiss it totally took me back. I had never been kissed like that before. She then turned and left the park like all this was very normal.

"Thank you for all her help," I told her, "But you don't have to go through all this trouble for me."

"Listen here White Boy, when a black girl with F cup breasts wants to kidnap you, shut the hell up and let her."

She punctuated her statement with a very forceful kiss to the mouth. Quieting down I just stared at this strange and beautiful woman as we walked. We soon arrived at a very nice building. I mean very nice. Whoever she was she was clearly wealthy. The doorman let her in without so much as a raised eyebrow. She must do this a lot. She carried you into a private elevator and up to the top floor which turned out to be a penthouse apartment.

From what I could see it was a beautiful place. It kinda flew by though as she rushed us into the bathroom and began running a hot bath. She finally released me from her clothing. I stood and stretched. She then grabbed my sleepwear and literally ripped it right off me, tossing the remains into the trash.

"Hey!"

I stopped complaining. She had quickly begun pulling off her own clothes and tossing them into a nearby hamper. I stood there stunned at the sight of her perfect little bouncy body.

"Don't just stand there," she said exasperated.

She grabbed me by the arm and yanked me with her as she climbed into the tub. She sunk down into the bubble filled water pulling me tight against her again. She rested my head against her breasts. God they felt good. The warm water felt so great too. I watched as she reached over a grabbed a bar of soap. No, there was no way she was going to ... I jumped as the soft bar touched my skin.

"Don't be such a baby."

Her soft yet powerful hands roamed all over my body scrubbing clean any inch they could reach. Soon the water drew cold and she carried me out of the water. Setting me down she handed me a towel.

"Dry off while I get something for us to wear."

She left the room as I did as she said. Man, this was the strangest night of my life, hands down. I took the towel and soon got to work. She soon returned wearing nothing but an open front fur robe. Man this woman loved her furs. She sauntered over scooped me up one handed again and pressed me against her chest. She then closed the robe around us and tied it tight. I could feel her breasts bounce against my face as she walked.

I felt her settle into a chair. A television clicked into life.

"Now," she told me, "I'm gonna watch my shows. While I do eat up before bed."

"Eat wha ..."

I never got the full question out. Instead she shoved my mouth over her nipple, squeezed her breast and filled my mouth with a warm and strangely delicious milk. I almost choked from the surprise of it. She refused to release my head so I ended up drinking just to get rid of it. Soon however I began to enjoy it.

12