Queans Eat Cakes - Kasey & Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! OMG you are wet!" came the instant reply. "Edge again before you return to your desk. The only thing you may use to dry yourself is your thong."

Rahel's mind was a wreck as she replied. "My panties have been wet since lunch."

"Damn slut. Guess your inner thighs will be sticky then. LMAO!" came Kasey cruel reply. She obviously thought the situation was funny and had no intention of giving Rachel any relief.

Rachel was mortified at her condition when she tapped on David's open door at 2:30pm. Her face and neck felt flushed and her nipples ached they were so hard as she watched David look up from his computer screen. A pleasant smile on his face as he said, "Ah yes, the report from corporate. Come in and close the door.

Rachel's knees were weak as she complied with the request.

"Lock it, please." David asked in his normal polite tone as his phone rang.

"Hi Babe" he said holding the phone in front of his face letting Rachel know it was a facetime call.

"Turn the phone around so I can see what you see. And I will handle things from here. Oh Wow, look at those nipples! Maybe we should use those melons for a tit fuck instead of a blow job." she laughed

"Take that blouse and bra off. You know men love to see big tits."

Rachel froze. The humiliation of being made to stand topless in front of her boss crept into her thoughts. She had worked for him the last several years. She was proud of her breasts even if her nipples were a little too long for her liking. She watched his eyes devour her. His stare excited her. A handsome successful man with lust for her in his eyes made it easier to remove her blouse revealing the white lace bra.

"Good slave. Now the bra."

Slave? Rachel thought. Before lunch I was her submissive. She called me a slave at lunch and now in front of some one else.

"See Babe, I told you she had a nice rack. Don't know why she has been hiding them under baggie outfits all these years. Now on your knees slave. Time to pleasure my man before his 3:00pm conference call."

Rachel moved forward and knelt in front of the bulging crotch. She could see the clear outline of a large cock in his pants as he stood up.

"Get those pants down so you can get to work, slut." came the female voice on the phone. "This entertainment blow job should be done just like the thank you blow jobs for your husband. No hands. Mouth only and swallow the load."

Rachel looked into the camera on the phone as she leaned forward opening her mouth to engulf the hard cock pointing at her. She went about halfway down the shaft before coming back up. The second stroke went further down eliciting a small gag before going back up.

"Nice and deep slut. Service that cock like a slut slave should. I promised him your throat was worth the risk."

Rachel fell into a rhythm up and down the large thick cock as she slurped and sucked. Every third trip down she went deep enough to gag herself before starting back up.

"Oh yeah. Suck that cock. You are better at that then I thought you would be girl. Damn what a cock sucking slut!" Kasey taunted adding fuel to the fire between Rachel's legs.

Her words must have also been a turn on for David as his cock began to throb in Rachel's mouth. She quickened her pace instinctively to bring her service to a satisfying end for the raging cock in her mouth.

"Oh Yes." came the male's husky whisper as his cock spasmed in her mouth. His cum shooting into the back of her throat forcing her to swallow the gooey salty substance.

Late that afternoon Rachel's got a text from Kasey, "Remember the thank you bj for Derek to include swallowing his load. After that you are free to orgasm ALL you want this weekend as long as it is from sex with Derek. No masturbation!"

"I am proud of you Rachel. Today was a BIG step. Enjoy your weekend with no interference from me. I promise."

"Yes Kasey. Thank You Kasey." was Rachel's happy reply. She couldn't wait to get Derek alone for some mind blowing sex. -------------------------------------------------------------------- It was a week later when Kasey made Rachel do another Facetime blowjob. But this one was for Rachel's husband Derek. Rachel wasn't crazy about the idea of letting Kasey into their bedroom to watch and commentate on their sex life. But Derek agreed to it saying it would be fun.

"Let me see how a slut handles her husband's cock." Kasey started. "OH MY! Nice cock Derek. Damn that thing is HUGE!"

"Thanks." Derek replied sheepishly.

Rachel knew Kasey would notice Derek's size. Because Derek's cock was slightly longer and every bit as thick as David's cock. Rachel wondered how long it would be until Kasey wanted to watch this act in person. Or worse yet to watch them fuck in person. Or worst of all to watch Derek take her anally. That had only been done once and was painful due to his large cock.

"There she goes. Working that monster like a good wife should. Yeah slut. All these thank you blowjobs are giving her practice to get better at sucking that monster. Come on bitch, GAG on that cock for him! He deserves to have that cock worshipped!"

Rachel worked hard to please her husband while Kasey commentated but after about 10 minutes Kasey began to take control.

"Ok slut, put your hands behind your back. Good slut. Now Derek grab the back of her head and skull fuck the slut. A cock that size should gag her every time she goes down the shaft. The only way for her to learn that is for you to hold the back of her head and push that cock down her throat."

Derek was hesitant but held the back of Rachel's head as his hips moved forward and back. He wasn't forceful and immediately pulled back at the first sign of a gag coming from his wife's mouth.

Oh come on Derek. Rachel needs this. She needs you to use her like she is a slut. Like she is just a warm wet hole for your cock to enjoy until it explodes. You can explode down her throat or on her face or her tits. She wants to be the instrument of your pleasure. YOUR pleasure not hers. She enjoys accepting some pain to give you pleasure. She wants her throat to be raspy from pleasuring your cock. It will give her a sense of pride and accomplishment knowing she was used to please your magnificent cock!"

As Kasey spoke Derek pumped Rachel's mouth with more pace. Causing her to gag on two out of three thrusts. And soon it was every thrust causing his wife to gag.

"Derek when you get close I want you to pull out and cum on that slut's face. I want you to slap her face with your hard cock. I want to see your load on her face and in her hair. That's the kind of slut I am going to make her be for you."

Derek grunted as he let go of Rachel's head with one hand using it to grab his cock as it came out of her mouth. Strings of thick drool connected Rachel's tongue and lower lip to the throbbing cock. He slapped the monstrous cock on her face. The bulbous head hitting her forehead as the thick shaft stretched down between her eyes across the point of her nose almost to her chin.

"OHHH GOD YES!" Kasey exclaimed in an exhale of breath clearly demonstrating the extent of her arousal.

Driven by the arousal of the beautiful woman on the phone Derek flipped his cock up and slapped it back down on his wife's face. It landed with a loud "Faap" across her forehead. Then his hand in her hair pulled her face to one side and he slapped the huge cock on her cheek with resounding "smack".

It was obvious to Kasey that his cock was as hard as steel. Causing her to hiss, "Oh My God, YES! Slap that slut's face with your cock!" as her fingers made circles around her steaming sex.

She watched the screen of her phone as Derek erupted on his wife's face. Gob after gooey gob splattered on her face and up into her hair. Kasey exploded herself. Unable to extinguish her passion for what she witnessed from the couple.

Rachel's face being used by the incredible monster of a cock only to have it slap her face a few times before covering it with a large milky white load of sperm.

"Wow that was incredible.... just incredible." Kasey muttered as she ended the call while her fingers continued to dance on her clit. ------------------------------------------------------------------- Rachel was happy when the next couple of weeks went by with no more blowjobs for David at work. One day at lunch Kasey made a rule that anytime Rachel heard anyone say "Kasey" she had to tweak both of her nipples causing them to get erect.

When the waitress walked up and introduced herself, Kasey replied, "I am Kasey and this is Rachel. We will both have water to drink." the smirk never leaving her face as she stared into Rachel's eyes.

After the waitress turned to leave Rachel whispered, "Really? These tight blouses and lace bras have my nipples on display dang near all the time as it is."

"I have made a rule and you will follow it. Now give them both a nice pinch for me."

Rachel knew better than to argue and as privately as she could she gave both of her nipples a quick pinch. Causing both buds to grow and press against the lace fabric.

It wasn't until she returned to the office that the real weight of the new rule hit her. David stopped in her doorway and asked, "How was lunch with Kasey?" A huge grin on his face as he raised one eyebrow as if awaiting more than an answer from Rachel.

Her face and neck instantly flushed red as she quickly reached up and tweaked her nipples as she said, "It was nice. We had a good time." Her reply made things seem normal for anyone that could hear them but could not see Rachel. It was obvious Kasey was going to let David have a little fun with her.

The next week Kasey told Rachel to arrange for the kids to stay somewhere overnight on Saturday night as she and Derek agreed it would be fun to have Rachel blow Derek while Kasey watched in person.

Rachel knew this was coming as they had both enjoyed themselves immensely and even she had to admit it was hot being used that way. She was enjoying her time as Kasey's slave. Being pushed just enough in the humiliation area while control of her orgasms and clothing were now 100% Kasey's to decide. So she was accustomed to giving in to Kasey and obeying however she was instructed.

Kasey arrived Saturday night wearing a tight black dress that made her large fake breasts stand out like two mountains. The dress covered her ass but barely as the material only hung down maybe three inches from the bottom of her ass cheeks. Her long tan legs stretched all the way down to a pair of three inch sandal heels showing her well manicured toes with the slut red polish on her toenails. The red on her toenails matched her slut red lip stick and fingernails.

If her dress weren't so expensive one might think she was head to do a porn shoot. Derek was obviously smitten with Kasey's outfit. Rachel poured Kasey a glass of wine and grabbed her husband a beer from the fridge.

Kasey took a sip of wine and winked at Rachel as she said, "Let's take this party upstairs. I can't wait to watch you suck this monster cock again." while her hand slid from Derek's belt buckle down across his crotch. When she reached the head of the semi hard cock, she placed her thumb and middle finger on either side of the appendage and teasingly traced the shape all the way back up. At which point she gave it a love tap as she said, "Lead the way."

Once in the bedroom Kasey took control. "Get naked slut." she ordered before turning her back to Derek and whispering, "Be a dear and unzip me please."

Rachel watched in stunned fascination as Kasey turned to face Derek as the short sleeves of the dress slid off of her shoulders and halfway down her arms. Her hands clutching the dress to her chest as they stared into each other's eyes.

He was clearly hers if she wanted him. Rachel felt invisible. Like a fly on the wall as her husband kicked his shoes off and dropped his pants to his ankles allowing his massive cock to swing free. Already semi hard as he stared at Kasey's soft tan cleavage waiting for her to drop the dress and reveal her naked body.

Rachel was naked by the time Kasey finally let the dress fall to the floor exposing her flawless tan skin covering her large breasts and tight tummy. Her perfectly smooth and tan pussy had obviously just been waxed at a high end salon.

"Get over here and get his pants." Kasey ordered as she stepped out of her dress and placed it over the back of the chair next to where Derek was standing. Derek lifted each foot to enable his wife to get his pants off.

Derek looked over Kasey's body with a nod and whispered, "Wow."

"You like these Baby?" she replied squeezing her large boobs together giving him a lurid view of the globes in all of their glory. She was standing only a couple of feet away from him. "Why don't you give them a feel. They won't bite. They like you." she giggled.

"You should be sucking his cock." she told Rachel as she glared at the kneeling wife.

Derek's hands were starting to maul the large breasts in front of him as his wife crawled forward to take his cock into her obedient mouth. She heard them excitedly whispering like young lovers as she gagged herself on her husband's cock.

A hand grabbed a fistful of hair on the back of her head. It was too small to be her husband's hand. His hands were probably still fondling the soft tan female chest in front of him.

Kasey's hand started forcing Rachel's mouth farther down on her husband's cock. Forcing her to stay all the way down for several seconds before letting her come back up for air. Rachel was so busy trying to breathe that she didn't notice her husband passionately french kissing the woman that was forcing her to gag on his cock.

Kasey forced the wife's nose all the way into her husband's pubic hair putting the massive 9 inch cock deep in her throat past her gag reflex. Causing a constant gagging that felt like she was dry heaving as her torso lurched repeatedly.

The forceful use of her mouth made Rachel wet. She wanted it to stop but it turned her on as well.

"Swallow that cock slut! This is what a man wants when you suck his dick. Your throat around his cock. Be a good slut and make that cock blow it's load."

Kasey kissed Derek passionately again before giving a naughty grin, "Want me to show you a secret?"

Derek nodded yes wondering what the HOT blonde in front of him would do next. She reached down and grabbed a handful of his wife's hair pulling her off of his cock.

"Stand up slut. Spread your legs. Now you come here and feel your wife's pussy. See how turned on she gets worshipping your cock and being my submissive slut."

Derek reached forward and slipped his hand between his wife's legs. He couldn't believe the wet mess he found. The inside of her thighs were wet and her pussy was dripping.

"You see. I told you she loves for me to use her. Now tell your husband what you want to do now slut. Do you want to stop?"

"N..no... please let me finish your blowjob like a slut." she whispered to her husband.

"That's my girl. Get back to gagging on that cock for him." Kasey said pushing the wife back down onto her knees as she stepped closer to Derek so her breasts were pressed against his ribs. She pulled his face down to hers and slipped her tongue into his mouth.

Within mere seconds Rachel had a good pace going as her mouth slid up and down her husband's hard cock. While above her husband was tongue kissing another woman.

Moments later Derek grunted as he approached orgasm. Kasey broke off their kiss and took control again.

"Get him off slut. Swallow that load and don't you dare spill a drop."

"Aaaaarrrrggggg, Yeah Baby..... swallow it.... swallow it all." her husband whispered.

Rachel choked down her husband's sperm before sitting back on her heels to catch her breathe. She couldn't believe her husband's right arm was around Kasey's back holding her huge breasts squished tightly to his right side.

As things calmed down Kasey said, "Rachel go get your husband a cold beer and yourself some water to cool you off. I don't want anything right now. But hurry back.

Rachel returned with the beer to find Kasey on her back in the middle of the bed and her husband not in the room.

"I'll hold that for him. You can eat my pussy like a good slave." Kasey whispered in a low sultry voice.

"Are you serious?" Rachel's voice was full of shock. "W....we didn't..... Y... you never said.... I ....I w.... would h... ha... have to.... do that...... here."

"Listen slut. You can let him watch you eat pussy OR you can let him watch me punish you. And then he can watch you eat pussy."

Rachel's submissive side wanted to keep Kasey happy because Kasey was a great Domme for her. Even if she didn't anticipate involving her husband in their D/s play she was willing to follow Kasey's lead to keep everyone happy.

Her shaky hand gave Kasey the beer and she lowered her face into the wet pussy between the spread legs in front of her. Not sure about how things would turn out she started licking the sweet pussy of her Domme.

"Now do you believe me? She loves doing what I tell her to do."

Kasey runs her fingers through Rachel's bangs and strokes the top of her head as she continues talking to Derek.

"It's simple, really. She needs someone like me. Kinky, Dominant and a person she can trust. Trust is the key. She trusts me to keep her secret from ruining her. Trusts me with her safety when I give her a command. Trusts me not to ruin or embarrass her family."

"It's true you could potentially do some or most of these things for her. But you guys have such a good relationship outside of the bedroom that she doesn't want to risk jeopardizing that by changing or adding stress from the bedroom. Maybe over time the two of you can figure out how much of her needs can be met by you. But in the meantime she needs me."

"I will be the first to admit that she doesn't like 100% of the things I make her do. But she likes way more than she dislikes. Which is why... she... e..... eats my.... p... p pu.... pussy.... SOOoooo.... W.... well. Right there.... Right there..... Suck it... Suck it.. Suuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkk it."

Kasey is panting as she continues, "You naughty little slut. Getting me off while I am talking to your husband. Ohhh I LOVE that you keep licking until I tell you to stop. Such a well trained pussy pleaser. "

Kasey glances over to see Derek's massive cock standing at attention. "Well look at you all rock hard and standing tall. Come sit next to me." she says patting the bed next to her until he sits down and throws his legs up on the bed so his cock is in sight of the blonde beauty enjoying his submissive wife's tongue.

"You see how she keeps eating me like she is addicted to my pussy or something? It's because I have trained her to know pleasing me is the only way she gets what she needs."

Kasey suddenly pushes the wife's forehead away from her juicy crotch. "Get off the bed and kneel quietly beside it."

As Rachel quietly obeys she watches Kasey roll towards her husband. "This is going to be one of the things she dislikes about serving me." her sultry whisper drips with passion as she throws a leg over Derek to straddle his cock.

Rachel is in shock as she watches the scene in front of her. The busty blonde grabs the base of her husband's monster cock and slides down the long thick shaft until it disappears completely. She looks up at the ceiling stretching her arms high above her head. Creating a lurid pose of her long thin frame straight up with two huge breasts standing prominently over Derek's torso.

Rachels husband reaches up to play with the perfect breasts, "Do you like those babe?" Kasey giggles, "Not as much as I like your cock buried in me." she says while starting to rotate her hips.

Rachel is jealous of how erotic Kasey is with her movements. So beautiful, so sexy, so in control as she enjoys the sexual situation with a married man while his wife watches them.