Queefs & Vigorous Fucking

Info
Audio of univ students' wild fuck session.
179 words
3.92
6.2k
1
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All performers are consenting adults over 18 years of age. All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.


*

I (23M) was penetrating my Asian GF (22F) in a university dorm in England in February 2024 and she made the most amazing variety of pussy farts (aka "queefs") when my uncut cock is removed and pushed back into her vaginal canal so fast air is caught, compressed, and expelled as I re-enter -- tickles and vibrates my foreskin which is drawn back and acts like a cork!

This cut is about 2 minutes of a 25 minute sex session -- most of it is quite with me penetrating in missionary -- this except is from doggy style kneeling (first half) and from "prone" position in which rear entry is performed with female on the bed laying face down. We found it very hot and hope you enjoy and welcome your comments!

FYI I came in her mouth at the very end (not part of the recording) and she came also from the PIV.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sebastian2001
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

House of Feathers Ch. 01: Loving Bonds Love, bondage and toys on a tropical island.in Toys & Masturbation
Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 01 Becca's brand new mission and this time she's not alone.in Group Sex
Dorm Doggy Sex with Queefing Audio of a passionate dorm co-ed fuck session.in Audio
Natalie Ch. 01: The Earth Moved Erotically tormented by seismic activity.in Erotic Couplings
My Kid Sister She returns home after years away.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories