Queen of Hawks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReGats
ReGats
119 Followers

"Meh. You saw my guards. Us harpies would gawk just as much if given a similar chance."

"Still, I believe we are here for something else?" Gwenverre suggested, sidling over to her large bed and sitting down on it.

Piktis smiled greedily, and with a flash, she jumped on top of Gwenverre, knocking her over. Dominating over Gwenverre, Piktis cooed gently as she thrusted her hip against Gwenverre's.

Breathless and excited, Gwenverre took Piktis' head in her hands and brought her down for a deep kiss. Soft lips pressed against each other, twisting and turning in their embrace. Pink tongues flicked out, licking against lips and sliding deeper. Gwenverre slide her tongue across Piktis' teeth-like beak, feeling how smooth they were, like ivory.

With a gasp, Piktis broke the kiss. "You've got no idea how long it felt! Months just for your word to come down, then spending the entire day in the company of others! I just wanted to jump on you the first moment I could! Just tear your dress off you and... " she taunted, running her scaly hands down Gwenverre's nightrobe, "Mmm, you can imagine."

"Oh, can I now? Perhaps you should show me what the Queen of the Hawks wants?" Gwenverre taunted in kind.

Piktis smiled, greedily and hungrily. "Aren't you a naughty little chick, now," she said, before her claws seized Gwenverre's nightrobe.

The sound of tearing cloth filled the air as Piktis savagely tore Gwenverre's robe from her body. Talons dug into the cloth and pulled, ripping apart stretches of green fabric. Piktis was beastly in her action, stripping of Gwenverre's cloth in lust. Soon, Gwenverre wore nothing, save for the light of the moon and the lantern dancing across her nubile body.

With a low, wanting growl, Piktis began to kiss down Gwenverre's body. Wet lips graced her neck and collarbone, sending in waves of heat into Gwenverre's body. They traveled down her chest, but stopped as they came to her breasts. With an appreciative sigh, Piktis buried her head against Gwenverre's larger bust.

Piktis rubbed her head against the soft fat of Gwenverre's breasts, pushing her nose and lips against soft skin. Tickling feathers from her mane breezed across Gwenverre's bosom, accompanied by a giddy pleasure inside Gwenverre's chest.

Soon, Piktis' eager nuzzling brought her to Gwenverre's nipple. She licked it once, tantalizingly pushing against it, before she brought her lips to it.

A small burst of pleasure entered into Gwenverre as her hard tit was sucked up. She could feel Piktis' hot, wet tongue slide against the erect nub. She loved the heat granted to her when it was sucked into Piktis' warm mouth. The pain that Piktis granted her when she gently bit down felt good, warming her core.

Piktis pulled up gently, sucking Gwenverre's breast with it. It was briefly stretched agonizingly well, then let go. The reddened nipple bounced free and settled down, sticking proudly and wantonly in the air.

Gwenverre had not a moment before Piktis dived to her other breast. Warm lips encompassed her aching nipple again, and she felt the hot pull of Piktis' mouth again. Pain-tinged pleasure slid through her once more as Piktis nibble gently on Gwenverre's tit, and she sighed with lust as it was let go to resume on her chest.

Piktis' tongue lapped wickedly at Gwenverre's chest, pushing against her sore nipples to ease their ache. The flesh of Gwenverre's breasts deformed to the pushes of Piktis' hot tongue, sliding around them naughtily. Lips kissed her bosom again and again, sucking in a wanting tit and pulling gently. Such a delightful heat in her chest made Gwenverre's sex hot as well, and as needy and aching. Gwenverre crooned with delight as Piktis lashed he tongue at Gwenverre's breasts.

"Mmm, I could spend forever at these," Piktis marveled, placing her scaly hands against Gwenverre's breasts. Her strong wings pinned Gwenverre's arms down, their feathers tickling her skin delightfully.

"But," Piktis continued, pressing a fluffy thigh against Gwenverre's wanting sex, "That's hardly all there is."

Piktis swung one leg over Gwenverre, then swung her other leg over, turning her around. Sharp talons lay against the bed close to Gwenverre's head, but she barely paid attention to that. In front of her, Piktis' fan-like tail raised to give Gwenverre an excellent look of her sex. It was puffy, with dark lips and glinted with wetness. The feathery bush in front of it didn't cover it from here, and it was both tempting and marvelous.

Strong hands grabbed her thighs, and powerful arms pulled them away, splaying Gwenverre for the world outside the balcony to see. She only felt wetter and hotter, her aching body needing some kind of relief. Gwenverre murmured hazily, her eyes fixated on Piktis' ass and slit.

Piktis' ass rose in the air as she bent down to Gwenverre's womanhood. The first pressure on her sex came as a dexterous tongue, sliding down her aching lips and trailing hot pleasure into her body. Another lick slid against one side of her flower, and the next the other side. Pleasure trickled into her body as feathers tickled against her skin.

The harpy queen's tongue slid against Gwenverre's moist lips, traveling down pink-skinned paths that radiated delight for Gwenverre. Piktis was relentless as she pushed her tongue up against Gwenverre's tender folds. Her waggling tongue slid against the hole into Gwenverre, pushing against the walls that lead into Gwenverre's depths.

Momentarily breaking away from Gwenverre's royal sex, Piktis taunted, "Mnn, your egg-hole is so wet and naughty. Am I the only one who uses it?"

Gwenverre breathlessly said, "Ye-yes." She didn't see how Piktis reacted, but Piktis' head bobbled back down again.

This time, Gwenverre felt lips kiss against her sensual flower. They parted, and a familiar tongue sneaked out to lick her wet folds. Then, they returned, obsessively grinding against Gwenverre's flower and making it blossom with pleasure. Lips sucked at her folds, pulling them apart one by one. Tender flesh fell victim to the needy kisses, making the heat in Gwenverre's loins grow and grow.

Wet smacks emanated around the room each time Piktis' lips let go of Gwenverre's slit. With each loving kiss, Gwenverre moaned slightly, the passion clouding her head. With each lusting twist of her nether lips, Gwenverre's passion grew. She could feel the nub-like ache of her clit, somehow untouched by Piktis' needy maw.

Piktis' head bobbed up and down, focusing greedily on Gwenverre's sex. Her lips slid up and clung to a pink hood. Gwenverre groaned lustily as Piktis' teeth gently grazed her clit. Hearing the fruits of her labor, Piktis giggled.

The lips focused on Gwenverre's nub, sucking it into Piktis' mouth. A shock of pleasure made Gwenverre cry out softly, her head addled in delirious delight. Teeth gripped her clit through its hood, pulling and sucking, before releasing and tickling it with a tongue.

This passion of theirs was taking Gwenverre over. Sloppy kisses applied themselves to her slit, sucking up her hard nub and shocking her body with pleasure. It was as if Piktis was drinking deeply of her sex, satisfying primal urges with Gwenverre's flower. Gwenverre could hear Piktis' muffled grunts as she obsessed over her partner's womanhood.

Pleasure reared up inside Gwenverre, its delightful heat mounting up in her. More and more, the harpy's lips pleasured hers. Each movement on her slit was a clearly-defined bolt of delight into her mind. And with each pass, her hips began to press up slightly, as if trying to please their owner more.

With a cry of utter delight, Gwenverre came. Her orgasm controlled her, her fingers twitching, her flower spasming and leaking. Her hips uncontrollably thrusted and buckled, even as Piktis kept at her sex, tormenting it with lips and tongue.

Eventually, it tapered off, recessing into a low state of mind as Gwenverre became aware of the dull pleasure still lapping at her sore sex. With a satisfied sigh, Piktis perked up. "Such a naughty egg-hole," she chided, "doing that to me."

Piktis turned around gingerly so that she straddled Gwenverre's hips before she fell on top of her human lover. Gwenverre's juices ran down her lips, and her tongue darted out to catch a few drops.

"Mmm, with that face, I think you're the naughty girl," Gwenverre teased. She kissed Piktis, tasting the salty fluids on her face, before darting out with her tongue to catch the rest. "And naughty girls should have their 'Egg-hole' punished!"

Gwenverre flipped Piktis over, and she tumbled on to her back with a squawk. Then, Gwenverre eagerly pulled her back on top of herself. For all their muscle, harpies were quite light, and it wasn't hard to do. With Pikti's head laying against Gwenverre's shoulder, Gwenverre had the pleasure of her nipples teased by Piktis' copious mane of feathers.

She slid her hands past Piktis' fluffy wings, seizing hold of her hips. Piktis' short height put her hips at the same height as Gwenverre's hips, trapping her tailfeathers between the two women. It rustled back and forth, trying to resist Gwenverre and tickling her sore snatch.

Moaning lowly, Gwenverre taunted, "You don't know what kind of an effect you have on me, Piktis. Your feathers, ah, they've got just the right touch to them."

"Really?" Piktis piped up. "I've always found feathers ticklish."

Sighing in slow delight, Gwenverre reached down with a solitary hand. Her fingers found Piktis' bush and began to stroke through it. The feathers were so soft! "I've always wondered why you'd want to bed me," Gwenverre commented.

"It's not just the feathers," Piktis said, flexing her talons. "It's the other harpies as well. Do you know what kind of lengths a harpy man will go through in order to impress a woman? Not only that, but every time I spurn one of them, all the girl talk about me because they think I'm too tough for a man."

"In a way, you are. You broke that boar's bones!" Gwenvere said.

"Yeah, but it's all so tiring. With the harpies, it's constant activity. Flying here, there, everywhere. Someone's going hunting, someone's coming back from hunting, squabbling over nest boundaries and tribal lines, fights between the menfolk to impress the women, women fighting over an impressive man, getting thieves to return human goodies, keeping tabs on threats... It's hell!"

"Then how did you get the job?" Gwenverre asked, slowly running her hands up Piktis' body and feeling the lay of her muscles.

"Because I impressed them. We put way too much into appearances," Piktis answered. "You're lucky you can get away with this all."

"Hmm, I don't think you and I are so different, Piktis. I've got to deal with all that, plus some people at my court want to see me married."

"Those lot? Pfft. Unimpressive," Piktis dismissed. "Besides, I'm the winner. I don't think any of them could take down a boar as quickly as I did."

"Yes, dear, I know you're very strong and fast. And I thank you, I really do, but aren't we getting off-topic?" Gwenverre said as her wandering hands cupped Piktis' breasts. There was barely any fat to them; they were just nicely stiff nipples resting on top of muscle. What little there was gave them the barest give as she ran her fingers over them.

"Mmm, yeah, because I was a naughty girl, and naughty girls are punished," Piktis moaned.

"You got that right," Gwenverre said as her fingers played over Piktis' tits. The hard pegs were perfect for pinching and tweaking. They fit just so well! And with every poke and squeeze she gave, Piktis would return with soft croons and moans.

Gwenverre pinched Piktis' hard nipples and pulled on them slightly. Piktis' lusting moan was accompanied by a twitch of her tail feathers. The fluffy fan graced itself against Gwenverre's sex, which sent in a gentle trickle of delight. Oh, how sweet, Gwenverre mused to herself, to feel this inhuman pleasure. Those stick-in-the-mud courtiers could never understand this!

As if to prove her wanton delight, Gwenverre felt the tailfeathers dig in and press against the folds of her snatch. Ticklish delight shook into her as she felt long feathers run themselves against her flesh. Groaning quietly, Gwenverre said, "Oh, you're a naughty girl indeed. Perhaps you need some more punishment?"

Piktis crooned and rubbed the back of her head against Gwenverre's shoulders, her eyes closed. Gwenverre took that as a yes, and slid her hands down gently. Her fingers trailed across hard muscle, her hands following the contours of Pikti's body. Slowly, teasingly, they reached down between Piktis' thighs.

There, Gwenverre's hands rubbed across the inside of Piktis' thighs. Smooth skin, yet with hard muscle underneath. "I can only wonder," Gwenverre taunted, "If you've been a naughty enough girl."

Another errant twitch of Piktis' tail sent chills down Gwenverre's spine. "I'm naughty. I've been very naughty, taking you like that. Please, give me it!" Piktis pleaded.

"Ah, you are so very correct," Gwenverre said as another tail flick made her shudder with delight. "And thus, I shall."

Gwenverre's fingers trailed against Piktis' womanhood. Like the harpy, it was short and tight. Wetness spilled from the folds, and the lips were ever-so-slightly puffy. As she ran her fingers across the lips, Piktis shuddered on top of her. Gwenverre smiled wickedly. Hers to play with.

Teasing fingers splayed moist layers of flesh and rubbed along their velvet surface. Harpy juices coated fingernails as they pushed lips apart. Piktis crooned with delight as knuckles traced along her lips. Everything she could do to this lovely woman made Gwenverre's mind tingle with delight.

Gently, Gwenverre pressed against Piktis' tunnel entrance. Wet lips gave way with a shlick and let two enterprising fingers slide inwards into a hot body. Amidst the delightful noises that Piktis emitted, Gwenverre felt soft, wet walls press against her fingers.

Further in the fingers went. They sunk past the first knuckle, then the second, and finally Gwenverre's hand pushed against Pikti's snatch. Her fingers were sucked all the way into Piktis' depths.

Sighing in content, Gwenverre pulled her fingers out, then pushed them back in. Silky walls clasped the invaders to resist, but it was a resistance that wanted to be broken. Again, the knuckles of her fingers sunk in, and again her hand bumped up against Piktis' aching folds.

Gwenverre twitched her fingers. They kicked out and away from each other, pushing against new folds of Piktis' insides. Piktis croon again with this, loving the sensation of her human's fingers.

The fingers twisted and turned inside Piktis, never just dallying, always moving. They prodded inside her, slid on her velvet insides. They must've felt wonderful, as Piktis' gentle sounds of lust never ceased and her tail twitched on top of Gwenverre's sex.

The wet noises and soft touch of Piktis' sex was marvelous, but it wouldn't count as enough, Gwenverre thought. After all, Piktis did, and was still doing, wicked things to her sex.

Gwenverre's spare hand crept up to Piktis' bush, stroking its soft down, before sliding back down. Above Piktis' slit, Gwenverre could feel a hard nub try to push through a hood of velvet flesh. It deserved freedom. Her fingers tugged on the hood, and with a gasp from Piktis, the harpy's clit was free.

Grinning to herself, Gwenverre slid her fingers around the bared bean-like protrusion. It was as hard and as stiff as the harpy's nipples, and wet with Piktis' desire. It was marvelous and lovely, even though Piktis' body prevented Gwenverre from seeing it. Her inquisitive fingers pinched it, and Piktis squirmed on top of Gwenverre as she moaned.

Gwenverre's fingers did not relax. Around the harpy queen's clit, her fingers stroked and prodded. They pushed and pulled the nub of sensual flesh and made Piktis cry out in lust. The human queen's invading fingers twitched and rolled inside the harpy's tunnel, pressing against and stroking velvety walls.

She never once stopped, nor did she slow. The tail of Gwenverre's lover kept twitching against her sex, tickling its folds with feathers and trickling in pleasure. It was a cruel thing to do to a woman! Why should she stop, then? She was only repaying the favor.

Fingers twitched against nub and wall, coated in slick juices. Every motion made Piktis cry out in lust, every touch made her body twitch in delight. Wickedly grinning, Gwenverre twirled her fingers faster. Her penetrating fingers slid in and out, lips wrapped around them. Her caressing touch worked quicker, the hard nub trying to resist.

With a cry of utter passion, Piktis came on Gwenverre. Her walls closed around invasive fingers, pumping them for something that didn't come. Her nub controlled her body, her muscles twitching and back arching. Her buttocks pressed downwards, and the trapped tailfeathers only taunted Gwenverre's senses further.

Sighing, Piktis relaxed on top of Gwenverre, letting her pull her fingers out. Piktis clumsily turned around on top of Gwenverre, her strong wings thwacking the bed. "That felt so good. We must find ways to keep meeting up," she muttered, sleepily laying her head on Gwenverre's bosom.

Gwenverre wiped her fingers on the remains of her nightdress. Hopefully, there'd be no questions. Her servants were discreet, but she wasn't comfortable with how discreet. "I'm sure we can meet again and again," she said.

"I'd love that. You take me away from all that harpy noise," Piktis said sleepily, her eyes closing.

Stifling a yawn, Gwenverre whispered, "We'll see what we both can do. Now, as much as I'd love for us to stay like this, I think that you'll need to get back to your room. If the court finds us asleep together, it'd be the end of both of us."

Piktis slowly flopped off the bed and landed on her talons. She sighed, and said, "Yeah, you're right. I don't even know what my people would do if they found out! I'd probably be challenged, which wouldn't be so bad, but who knows what they'd decide."

The Queen of Hawks hopped over to the railing and jumped up to it. "Ah, just one more thing," Gwenverre said as she hurried up to the balcony.

Piktis turned in curiosity, and Gwenverre kissed her a fair good-night. Piktis smiled, then hopped off of the balcony and beat her wings to return to her guest room.

***

The next morning, Gwenverre was awaken by her attendants. She had stashed the torn nightdress with some old clothing that she was unlikely to wear and had slipped into a new, near identical one the night before. Gwenverre made the mental note of trying to get Piktis to not rip her clothes off of her as much. Fortunately, the bedsheets were barely torn. That was a small miracle, considering harpy talons. If the attendants suspected anything, they gave absolutely no indication.

As she was being dressed, she had to listen to Sir Edcott's thoughts on yesterday. He was still shaken by the accident, and still had little faith in the harpies.

Breakfast passed without incident, though it was a private affair and Queen Piktis wasn't joining Queen Gwenverre.

Finally, Queen Gwenverre had a chance to proceed into the Throne Room. Queen Piktis was already there, along with a goodly portion of the previous day's audience. Magister Magriller and General Halbork were standing next to her, their eyes gleaming with newfound vigor.

Still, she couldn't just go into her day without being interrupted. Sir Douwn ghosted up to Queen Gwenverre before she could enter the room proper. "What news have you chanced upon?" Queen Gwenverre asked cooly.

"That boar, from yesterday. I got a sample of its various fluids, and sent them to our alchemist. It seemed almost unnaturally aggressive, and I don't like it. I think that it was an attack from another nation," Lord Douwn almost whispered.

ReGats
ReGats
119 Followers