Queen of Sheba Club - Sharon Joins

Story Info
More white sluts for black lezdoms.
11.9k words
4.21
3.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharesee was a very smart student always getting good grades. The elite private school she attended was the school for the wealthiest students. Sharesee was often teased and bullied by the rich, spoiled white girls of the school. While there were a few Asian students Sharesee was the only black student.

Much of the Bullying was led by a tall red head named Sharon who was popular because she was a champion swimmer and tennis player. While Sharon was a top notch athlete she often struggled with her classes and got by cheating and bullying others to do her work. Her wealthy father who led a Mega Church that broad cast his sermons protected her from facing consequences for her behavior.

Sharon was a tall girl but very flat chested. She was elected class president her senior year due to her winning the state championship in tennis. She also had been offered several scholarships to college.

Sharon focused her bullying on Sharesee because she was a math genius and Mrs Johnston had assigned Sharesee to be her study partner for math because Mrs Johnston knew that Sharesee would carry Sharon through the class.

As graduation neared the class was preparing for one final test that was required for graduation. Sharon started pressuring Sharesee for more help with the math work and homework.

"Mrs Johnston has given me a copy of the final" Sharon told Sharesee one day "So you will write the answers out and give them to me."

"Thats cheating Sharon." Sharesee replied.

"Do it or you will sorry." Sharon threatened.

"Well alright! Why don't you come by my house tomorrow after school and I will have it done for you."

Taking the paper she went home and explained what was happening to her mom, Mistress Eliza and Miss Wayne, her aunt.

"Oh really is this Sharon the daughter of famous minister?" Mistress Eliza asked.

"Yes that girl!" Sharesee answered.

"Good bring her here to study and we will deal with her." Mistress Eliza answered.

"We should invite this Mrs Johnston over also and get to know her." Miss Wayne said with a smile.

The next night Sharesee left school with Sharon giving her a ride to her home. As Sharesee pulled through the gates and drove down into the garage Sharon was looking at the test paper and did not notice where they were. As Sharesee parked the car and hopped out Sharon looked up suddenly and then climbed out following Sharesee to the elevator.

"You live in an apartment?" Sharon sneered.

"Well my mom owns the building" Sharesee explained in a sweet voice. "Come we will go upstairs where we can study."

Sharesee took the elevator to the 15th floor where the elevator opened into a large room with a fire place next to a large floor to ceiling window opening on to the city far below. A leather couch sat before the fire place with a large thick dark wooden coffee table in front.

Going to the couch Sharon sat down making herself comfortable as she set her back pack on the floor next to her. Sharon did not have a boyfriend and in fact had never dated a boy but she did not think of herself as a lesbian. Although she often looked at the other girls in the locker room she denied to herself that she looked with lust. Thinking of kissing those girls and them touching her. Looking at Sharesee, Sharon thought what a pretty girl she was, to bad she was black.

Sharesee sat on the couch next to Sharon. Sharon pulled the test from her back pack and set it on the table. Sharesee started working on the problems Sharon did not hear Miss Wayne come in the room behind them.

Sharesee turning to Sharon said "This isn't right I really can't cheat on this test for you."

"You better or I will destroy you. Mrs Johnston will not let you graduate." Sharon answered in a bitter tone.

Miss Wayne stepped forward "What is going on here?" she demanded.

"Sharon wants me to help her cheat on the test." Sharesee whimpered.

"Oh really?" Miss Wayne shouted coming up behind Sharon and grabbing her by the collar. "And why can't you do your own work? Why are you trying to get my Niece to cheat for you? Who do you think you are?"

Sharon was intimidated and scared of the angry black woman holding her collar and shouting at her.

"Sharesee go to your room." Miss Wayne ordered angrily.

As Sharesee disappeared into the depths of the suite Miss Wayne turned her attention back to Sharon. "So just who do think you are?"

"I am Sharon, I am the class president." Sharon stuttered.

"Really? The tennis champion?"

"Yes Ma'am"

"And why did you think cheating was a good idea?"

"Mrs Johnston, our teacher, gave me a copy of the test and told Sharesee to help me so I would pass and not lose my scholarship." Sharon sobbed close to tears.

"So you think cheating is alright." Miss Wayne shouted grabbing Sharon by the arm "I wonder what else you cheat on."

Reaching down she snatched up Sharon's back pack opening it she dumped it on the floor. "Whats in here?" Miss Wayne rifled through the contents of the bag and came across several pills and a small vail. "What is this? testosterone? Performance enhancing drugs?"

Sharon felt terror at the woman's discovery "I need them for sports." Sharon said fearfully.

"I wonder how the University would feel about you having these medications?' Miss Wayne asked looking at Sharon.

"Please please I'll do anything just don't tell." Sharon begged with tears in her eyes.

"This certainly explains a lot. Your flat as a board and rather stupid. But you have been a very bad girl. You clearly have not had much discipline." Miss Wayne said in a firm, gentle voice. As she sat on the couch. Pulling Sharon over her lap.

"I will start by giving you some discipline." grabbing a hair brush from the floor she brought it down on Sharon's ass causing Sharon to shriek in surprise and throw her hands over her ass. Miss Wayne grabbed her hands by her wrists lifting them and said "That will earn you five more spankings. Maybe it would be better if I used my hand.".

"Please no please stop." Sharon sobbed.

"You must be punished young lady. " Miss Wayne told her in a firm voice as she brought her hand down on Sharon's ass again. She began firmly spanking Sharon as she sobbed and cried. Final she stopped and started stroked Sharon's back in a comforting way.

"How do feel now little girl?" Miss Wayne asked in a soothing tone.

"I am sorry Miss I was a bad girl." Sharon sobbed.

"We shall see. You need more discipline it is apparent. We shall give that to you." Miss Wayne said gently "Now pull down your pants I am sure your ass is burning now."

Sharon slide her pants off her red ass. Miss Wayne looked at the skinny bright red ass and stroked her hands over it soothingly.

"Graduation is very soon you have a lot of studying to do to prepare for finals. What we will do is you will stay here so we can get you ready but you must follow our rules understand?" Miss Wayne firmly explained. "Alright call your parents and explain to them you are staying here to study tonight."

Sharon called her father and told him she was staying to prepare for finals. Then sat on the couch cuddled up with Miss Wayne feeling safe and loved.

"You and Sharesee will be best friends she will drive you to school tomorrow and after you will return here to study." Miss Wayne explained. "We will give you clothes to wear I am sure we have something that will fit you."

"Yes Miss and thank you for helping me."

"I always like helping young ladies reach their full potential in life."

As Sharon started to pull her pants up Miss Wayne told her "Just kick them off you don't need them here."

Sharon was not used to walking around uncovered around others but she often thought of doing it so she quickly acquiesced. After having a drink given by Miss Wayne, Sharon soon fell asleep on the couch.

Going to the phone she dialed a number and whispered some instructions. Soon the elevator opened and a woman with long brown hair wearing a white gstring heels and pasties came off the elevator carrying a pink latex skirt and tank top which she laid on the coffee table before Miss Wayne.

Examining the clothes Miss Wayne smiled and said "perfect" as she planned the call to Mrs Johnston.

In the morning Sharon woke up on the couch as an older white woman in a very tight and short maid's outfit set a breakfast tray on the table next to her. She started digging into the food hungrily gobbling up the breakfast food.

As she was finishing the meal Miss Wayne and Sharesee came into the room. "Good morning Sharon" Miss Wayne said smiling at Sharon. "How are you this morning child?"

Sharon smiled broadly at Miss Wayne "I am good Ma'am."

Sharesee sat down on a chair with her breakfast and started eating. "We have a busy day at school today there is the English test today."

"Finish your breakfast then go take a shower I have put out some clothes out for you." Miss Wayne said.

The maid returned and led Sharon to the shower. Sharon looked at the revealing outfit the maid wore and imagined if she had to wear it. Hanging in the shower was a pink skirt and tank top with a white kitten printed on the front. Sharon thought the clothing looked silly and to girly, not what she would normally wear but if Miss Wayne wanted her to dress this way should would.

While Sharon was showering Mistress Eliza came into the room wearing a fur lined robe. Another maid wearing a maid uniform came from the kitchen handing Mistress Eliza a cup of coffee.

"Did Sharesee's friend show up?" Mistress Eliza asked.

"Yes I talked to her." Miss Wayne answered "I gave her a good spanking and she became very sorry about what she has done. She will be staying with us until graduation is over. She very badly needs to do well on her finals or she will lose her scholarship. Her father will be very upset he has worked so hard to get her into this Christian college so she dare not fail. It would look bad to his Christian audience."

"Really??" Mistress Eliza said with a smile.

"Yes she seems to have serious Daddy issues and feels very unloved." Miss Wayne explained "She seemed to really enjoy the spanking I gave her so she certainly needs some guidance. However the poor girl has no tits or ass. The drugs she uses to perform better in sports hinder her development. But I think the good doctors can fix that."

As they finished speaking they heard Sharon coming out of the shower. Soon she joined them in the room.

"Good morning Sharon dearie." Miss Wayne called out cheerily as Sharon entered "How are you feeling this morning? You certainly look very cute."

Sharon was dressed in pink, her nipples poked against her pink tank top with the kitty displayed between her nipples.

Sharon blushed at Miss Wayne's words "No one has ever called me cute before." Sharon confessed.

"What? No one has ever told you are cute?" Mistress Eliza inquired.

"No Ma'am." Sharon answered quietly.

"Aw you poor thing" Sharesee interjected in the conversation. "Well you will stay with us until graduation and we will treat you right as you deserve."

"Thank you"

"How is your ass this morning?" Miss Wayne asked.

Sharon blushed again "It still hurts Ma'am." she answered softly.

"Well all things considered you certainly deserved it didn't you?"

"Yes Ma'am I did and I am so sorry." Sharon answered in a soft voice.

"You two need to get to school so off with you." Mistress Eliza announced.

"Alright Mom see ya tonight." Sharesee called "Lets get going Sharon."

Sharon followed Sharesee to the elevator. As the elevator doors closed Sharesee turned to her saying "Auntie spanked you last night?"

"Yes she did."

"Well you are lucky that is all she did." Sharesee advised "She must see potential in you."

As the girls got in the elevator Miss Wayne picked up her phone.

"Good morning is Dr Korbin in please this is council woman Wayne."

after several minutes a man came on the phone "Miss Wayne so good to hear from you. What can I do for you?"

"I am calling about one of your teachers Mrs Johnston. " Miss Wayne said patiently "I have received some complaints that I am very concerned with. Hopefully we can get this resolved can you send her to see me this afternoon?'

"Yes ofcourse would you care to tell me what the problem is?'

"Well let me meet with her and hear her side. Hopefully we can get this resolved."

"Yes thank you Ma'am I'll send her to your office at lunch time."

"Very good she may not be back but tell her we will have a space reserved for her in our garage." Miss Wayne told him.

"Alright Ma'am"

Hanging up Miss Wayne turned to Eliza "The teacher will be here this afternoon."

"Very good I have looked at her pages I think she needs to start a new career path with us." Eliza said with a satisfied grin.

Mrs Maria Johnston was wondering what was up with Sharon who came to school with Sharesee. She was dressed very differently today. Normally Sharon dressed in a more butch style but today she looked very feminine in pink skirt and top with the picture of a kitten on her blouse.

A message came across her computer to go to a meeting at lunch time and she had the rest of the day off.

Looking out at the class which was working on the final exam for English she saw Sharesee sitting next to Sharon and smiled knowing that Sharon would pass the test with Sharesee's help.

Reading the message she saw instructions on where to go for the meeting.

As the students finished the tests they came forward and placed the papers on the desk then left. As Sharesee and Sharon approached and placed their tests on the pile Maria smiled thinking Sharon was guaranteed to pass the test now. She failed to notice that Sharon was following Sharesee and seemed to be deferring to Sharesee.

Maria was worried about the meeting she was called to it was strange but she knew Council Woman Wayne was a very powerful figure in the city. She wondered what it could be about.

As the last student turned in their test Maria then sealed them in an envelope and carried the tests to the office. As she handed over the tests she advised that she was going to a meeting.

Going out of the school she walked to her 5 year old Kia. Getting in she programed the address of the meeting into her GPS and followed it to a massive tall building on the west side of the city. She saw a parking garage entrance and turned into it. Pulling up to booth she was stopped by a woman who looked to be in her 50s wearing a Red halter top and tight red jogging shorts. The woman's hair was colored blond but her dark roots clearly showed and her thick make up gave her a cheap slutty look.

"I have a meeting with Council Woman Wayne." Maria told the woman.

"Yes she is expecting you. Go up one level go to the right there is a reserved space next to the elevator. Park there than take the elevator to the fifteenth floor and someone will meet you."

Maria parked her car and got out. She noticed most the other cars around her were limos and Cadillacs and other expensive cars. Walking to the elevator she got in and went to the 15th floor. The elevator opened into a brightly lit wide hallway with dark wooden walls. A well dressed young black woman in a dark pants suit awaited her.

"Mrs Johnston? Please come with me Miss Wayne is awaiting you." She said leading her down the hallway to a black door. As they came down the hall way Maria saw women sitting at desks typing. Maria thought it appeared to be a normal office. Opening the door she led Maria into a large dimly lit room with thick red curtains on the walls. There was a large wooden desk with a straight backed wooden chair in front. "Please sit here" the woman instructed in a cool voice.

Maria sat in the chair noticing the rather stern bare setting she was in.

Suddenly a tall strongly built black woman wearing a suit came through the curtains. "Good afternoon Mrs Johnston. I am Miss Wayne. We have serious matters to discuss." Miss Wayne said in a calm voice standing behind her desk. Opening a drawer she pulled a paper from her desk. She laid the paper on the desk. "What is this?" She shouted slamming a fist on the desk.

Maria leaned forward looking at the paper and recognizing it as the test. Panic filled her at the sight.

"I don't know." she answered in fear.

"Really? Well this is the final test students are required to pass for graduation. Sharon had this and wanted my daughter to help her with. Sharon admits she was given this by you so that she could cheat and graduate. " Miss Wayne barked the accusation "What do you have to say?"

"I would never do this."

"Also Sharon had many performance enhancing drugs she says came from you also. This is very serious. If I turn this over to the police you will be arrested and never teach again."

"I never did that." Maria protested.

"Well what shall we do about this?" Miss Wayne inquired.

"I have done nothing wrong!" Maria shot back.

"Alright well this is a problem we must find a way to correct." Miss Wayne said in a reasonable tone. "Would you like some water."

Surprised by the change in tone Maria agreed "Please get us some water" Miss Wayne instructed the black woman.

The woman left the room as Miss Wayne continued speaking to Maria "A student having steroids is a major problem."

"Indeed it is." Maria answered as the black woman returned handing her a bottle of water.

The woman set a bottle on Miss Wayne's desk.

Maria quickly opened her bottle and took a long drink.

"And a student having a copy of the final tests seriously indicates major problems."

Maria was feeling very nervous and drank again from the bottle.

She soon was feeling very scared and nervous and excited. She felt she had to admit what ever the powerful black woman facing her over the desk wanted.

"So you have been a very bad girl haven't you?" Miss Wayne asked.

"Yes I have I gave students steroids and gave Sharon the test and wanted Sharesee to help her cheat." Maria sobbed.

"Well you need punished don't you?" Miss Wayne asked quietly.

"Yes I do"

"Very good. Stand up and strip." Miss Wayne ordered.

Maria quickly stood and started taking off her clothes dropping them to the floor. While half her mind was telling her she shouldn't the other voice in her head told her to obey. Soon she stood naked before the desk.

"Very good you are a bit of an exhibitionist slut aren't you." Miss Wayne told her in a mocking tone.

"Yes I am." Maria answered quietly sobbing.

"Well we certainly cannot have someone like you working in our schools." Miss Wayne told her "You need to call Mr Korbin and tell him you are resigning effective immediately."

"Yes Ma'am" taking the phone handed her by Miss Wayne.

When Mr Korbin answered the phone Maria quickly told him "I am resigning I can no longer be a teacher."

Mr Korbin was surprised by the call but accepted it.

Hanging up the phone she handed it back to Miss Wayne. "You will start working for me. I think you will make a good bartender. However you still need to be punished."

Miss Wayne stood and pushed the curtain behind her desk away revealing cuffs embedded in the walls. "Come here." she ordered. Maria walked behind the desk. "Raise your arms." Maria raised her arms and they were cuffed in place.

Miss Wayne stroked Maria's ass and Maria found herself getting excited at the touch. Suddenly Miss Wayne slapped her ass hard. "Now it is time for your punishment." Miss Wayne hissed. picking up a wooden rod from her desk she brought it down on Maria's ass.

Maria screeched in pain as the rod came down time after time on her ass. She did not hear the door as Sharesee and Sharon came in the office.

Sharesee smiled seeing her naked teacher being whipped with the rod and red welts appearing on her ass.

Finally the whipping stopped and Maria sobbed from the pain but felt excited by the abuse she had received. Miss Wayne reached down pushing a finger in Maria's cunt. Pulling her finger out Miss Wayne said in a loud voice "What's this your cunt is wet. You like this don't you? Your a lez pain slut aren't you?"