Queen of Sheba Club the Cops Arrive

Story Info
A black owned lesbian club for white sluts.
19.7k words
3.57
6.8k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The police car parked in the lot behind the headquarters building. Four female officers got out and walked into the building. Inside they were met by Captain Murray.

"Come with me girls the chief wants to see you." he said as he led them to the elevator.

The elevator took them to the top floor and he led them into the chief's office.

Inside the chief sat at his desk across from him sat Shinia Wayne a black woman from the city council.

The four officers stood before the chief's desk as Miss Wayne sat looking them over. "Ladies we have decided to assign you to a special substation we will be opening on West Dixon St. Miss Wayne has requested you four to be assigned there. She will be closely involved with your operation there and you should feel free to take any concerns to her." the chief explained "We will have Sergeant Jackson as the supervisor of the station."

As he said this a tall powerful built black woman came in the room. Her close cropped hair made her look very butch. "Good morning ladies. You have each been selected for this assignment by Miss Wayne in part due to your history. You will work under my direct control based on guidance and instructions from Miss Wayne."

She said in very strict voice "Your hours will be flexible based on the needs of the community. You will wear a special uniform selected by Miss Wayne she has had specially designed for you. I will give you those in our office."

Miss Wayne then stood up "Well ladies you all have rather troubled pasts many issues of excessive force, false testimony, theft you all really should be fired and in jail however I believe you can contribute to our community and will actually become valued members of our community. We have obtained a space for you next to the Queen of Sheba club which was donated by the owner of that establishment Mistress Eliza who you will meet later today. Now as I said you could be arrested but instead you are offered this assignment. Is there anyone of you who wishes to decline this assignment?"

She looked over the four women waiting for a response. All four sat quietly until Wayne said "excellent Sargeant Jackson please take them to the station I will meet you there shortly. Have them dressed and ready please."

Sargeant Jackson led them out to their police car and got in the passenger seat. Three of the woman officers crowded into the back of car and Roberta the oldest climbed in the drivers seat.

"Ok go to the 500 block of West Dixon and I will direct you to our office." Jackson directed. Turning in the seat she looked at the officers "Well I am glad you decided to accept this assignment. Fortunately for instance Roberta here will not have to face prison for that young black man she beat with Beth here that night after they stopped him. You remember that poor young man you both claimed he tried to run because he was shop lifting but tripped and fell breaking his nose and jaw. Or Angela do you remember all the people you arrested after you planted drugs on them. Gina I am sure you recall the many times you arrested people and lied about what they did?"

Looking over the women she noticed they wouldn't meet her gaze. "Why did you always do this to black people?" she asked quickly "It would seem you are four racist bitches. But we will work on changing that."

As they drove down the street crowds of people stood on the sidewalk drinking from bottles of wine and just loafing around. Most the people were black a few scantily dressed white women stood near the curbs.

"At the next light make a left." Jackson ordered.

Roberta turned at the light and saw ahead a brightly lit neon sign reading Queen of Sheba club. Turning at the sign she went into an under ground garage. In the back of the garage was a small door with POLICE in big black letters painted on it. They parked the police car by the door and got out of the car. Jackson went up to the door and pulled a key ring from her pocket opened the door.

Holding the door open Jackson barked "get in here." the four officers got out of the car and went into the office. Inside they found Miss Wayne and another woman who was dressed in long form fitting black dress.

"Hello ladies this is Mistress Eliza the owner of the Queen of Sheba she has provided you with this office and your uniforms." said Miss Wayne with a smile "why don't you go in the back and put on your new uniforms."

Sergeant Jackson led the officers through a door into another room. Against a back wall were four lockers. Each locker had one of the officer's name on it.

Jackson went into another room while the four officers started changing into their new uniforms.

Roberta was a thirty year old red head while she was getting a bit soft and chubby, her husband loved her wide ass and big tits. Her hair was worn trimmed to just below her ears sometimes called a "Karen" style. Opening the locker she stripped off her blue blouse then undid her equipment belt and laid it on the bottom of the locker. Kicking off her leather low quarter shoes she dropped her trousers folded them up with the blouse and set them on the shelf at the top of the locker. Hanging in the locker was a dark blue tshirt with POLICE in large white letters on the back and a police badge printed on the front.

Pulling on the shirt she found it fit her tightly causing her tits to push against the material poking up. Next was a pair of what looked like dark blue jogging shorts stepping into the shorts she struggled to pull them up her legs. The shorts were very form fitting. Eventually she got the shorts on and looking down noticed the shorts fit like a second skin. She thought "I will have to lose some weight.".

Gina was a very tall woman almost 6 feet tall with light brown hair that when down hung to her ass but she kept it folded tightly into a bun when working. She was very athletic jogging daily and her thighs were muscular and strong her daily work outs made her large tits stand firmly. Her well rounded trim ass wiggled as she walked. She could have easily been a model but liked being in charge which led her to become a police officer.

Beth was rather short with blond hair she wore straight parted in the middle hanging to her shoulders. At 5'5" she was barely tall enough to qualify as a police officer but her 38D cup tits distracted most guys who saw her. She tried to make up for her stature by a bossy mouthy attitude.

Angela was a tall slender woman with dark black hair cut into a page boy. Her thin build on her 5'9" frame left her small A cup tits poking up when she stood.

The women pulled on the new uniforms and noticed how tight fitting they looked on them. When they put on their equipment belts they found it tended to pull down on their shorts and more clearly show their asses.

As they finished dressing Jackson stepped into the locker room. She wore black leather boots that came to her knees above that she had black leather shorts that came to midthighs closely matching her thick powerful thighs. Above that she wore a leather vest with her police badge on the left over her breast. The vest was closed with gold buttons which pulled it tightly around her pushing her tits up where they peeked out of the top of the vest.

Looking the female officers over she smiled "very good. I am sure you are hungry now. Mistress Eliza has prepared a lunch for you and Miss Wayne wants to talk with you and let you watch a video to help you adapt to your new positions."

She led them through a side door into a staircase. Following Jackson up the stairs she opened a door leading into a darkened room. Inside they found a a small table with four chairs around it.

"Sit here" Jackson pointed at the table directing them in place.

The four officers sat at the crowded table as Sgt Jackson stepped up to raised table soon Mistress Eliza and Miss Wayne came in and they sat down together. Eliza picked up a small bell and rang it. A blond wearing a thong and 6 inch heels came prancing out from behind the bar.

"Please bring our meals out Maria." Mistress Eliza said to the woman.

"Also have the food brought for the officers" She directed with a sly grin.

"Yes Mistress." She answered going back behind the bar and through a door way.

She soon returned carrying a plate heaped with food. She was followed by two other girls dressed as her in white thongs wearing white 6 inch heels. All three were young girls who looked like they could be high school cheer leaders. Behind them came an older woman dressed identically to them. The older woman carried a tray full of drinks.

They set the food and drinks on the table in front of the three black women then stepped back and knelt on the floor behind the women.

Two more young women came out carrying trays with large plates of salad which they carried to the table the four officers sat at. The officers noticed the waitresses were all dressed the same.

"They look like stripers." Gina whispered to the others with a giggle.

"The big hair look seems the style." Angela chuckled.

The officers looked over the girls noticing they all looked and acted kinda like bimbos all with matching hair and makeup.

Mistress Eliza stood "We are going to start our training now so these officers will learn their role in our community. Please watch this video then we can discuss further your new positions."

Turning to watch the video playing beside their table. They did not notice a tall blond woman wearing a long gown reaching to her feet but so shear she was entirely exposed. The woman stepped onto the stage and started playing the piano softly.

The video started playing without sound. The video showed each of the officers in various scenes where they doing wrong beating people, tazing people without reason, planting drugs on people and other crimes.

As the video played the four officers tried to eat their salads frequently gulping the red drinks set before them in tall glasses.

Miss Wayne stood as the video finished "So you have been some very bad bitches." She hissed at the officers "There are many hours of such videos and if turned over to the feds each of you would face many years in prison and would be so broke you couldn't even live off selling your asses. However Mistress Eliza offers you an opportunity to redeem yourselves and serve the community in ways you are well suited for."

Mistress Eliza now and stood behind the oldest waitress. "What I have found is that most white bitches who act like tough racist bitches really have a deep desire to serve black women who they know to be their superiors. Such as these sluts" She motioned to the waitress crew. "Tell them who you were and who you are know." She nudged the oldest waitress.

Lowering her head the woman spoke "I was the head of the athletic department at the college. We had several black women apply for our female volley ball team but I refused to admit them. The girls on the team agreed with me we did not want any blacks in our school or on our team." she stopped "But we were taking enhancing drugs to improve our play. Mistress Eliza caught us and the team and I agreed to come to her club to work out an agreement to avoid going to jail for our behavior. Soon she convinced us of our place in life and we all moved into her club, quit the school and came here to serve her and her guests. We learned that we have one purpose to amuse and please black lesbian queens."

"Thank you slut Sandy" Mistress Eliza said patting her on top the head. "You have a game this weekend I believe."

"Oh yes Mistress we have been practicing for it." Sandy said excitedly.

"Also you ex-husband called again he is still quite angry and hurt that you left him."

"That wimp never could satisfy me with his little dick."

"Yes well you should probably get back to the gym to practice for the game" said Mistress Eliza.

Miss Wayne than walked over to the table the officers sat at. "Now it is your choice to remain in this assignment we shall not force you into anything however if you decide to not remain here you could find yourselves arrested for your past actions, fired from the police department and soon imprisoned." Wayne said slowly "We will leave you to discuss it among yourselves and you can each decide for yourselves."

Miss Wayne and Mistress Eliza then got up and left the room. Sargeant Jackson remained sitting eating steak and lobster watching the piano player on the stage.

Gina also watched the piano player and thought she recognized her. Turning to Angela she whispered "Wasn't she the lead singer for that country group they were top of the charts till she suddenly quit and broke up the band?"

Looking up at the stage Angela studied the musician. "Why yes I think your right Remember her manager had a huge rant saying she was abandoning her life."

"Well now we know where she has gone." Gina murmured.

After they finished eating Jackson got up from her meal and came to the table "So have you all decided?" she barked "Anyone who wishes to decline the assignment please stand up now and leave." Looking around she smiled seeing none stand up. "Alright then Roberta and Beth I need you to down and patrol this warehouse district we have had a lot of break ins there recently. So be careful try to catch some thieves." She laid a small map on the table and pointed to the area they were to go to.

Roberta and Beth got up and left going out into the street they examined the small map and walking through a maze of alleys soon found themselves among a string of warehouses. Walking down the dark roadway Roberta observed a door on a warehouse partially opened with a cut pad lock laying on the ground. Standing on either side of the door Roberta peeked in the door.

She heard voices talking inside and giving hand signals to Beth entered the building. Slipping inside the warehouse Roberta braced her back against the wall and Beth followed her in.

Whispering to Beth, Roberta instructed her "Check that side of the building I'll go the other way.".

As Roberta moved cautiously through the darkened warehouse between the towering stacks of crates listening closely to detect signs of intruders. As she moved forwards she saw a figure moving across the aisle ahead of her. She turned on her flashlight illuminating the figure.

The figure turned facing her Roberta saw a tall powerfully built black woman with heavily tattooed muscled arms. Robert approached the woman cautiously reaching onto the her equipment belt to get her handcuffs out. The woman seemed to be surrendering but as Roberta drew closer the woman seemed to be accessing her.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back" Robert barked.

The woman turned and as Roberta grabbed her wrist the woman suddenly turned punching Roberta in the stomach. Caught off guard Roberta doubled over in pain. The woman grabbed the cuffs from her hand and twisted her arm behind her back and pushed Roberta to the floor slapping the cuff on Roberta's wrist. Then grabbing her other arm pulled it behind her and cuffed her.

"So you must be one of Mistress Eliza's cops." The woman said in a rough voice "Well welcome to the neighborhood." The woman reached around and undid Roberta's equipment. Pulling it out from under her she took Roberta's belt and flashlight and set it to the side.

Roberta heard another person approaching and hoped it was Beth. But the voice she heard was not Beth. "What do we have here?" said a woman in sarcastic tone "Is this one of the pigs Wayne and Eliza were talking about bringing to the hood?"

"So it seems." answered the first woman

"Yoooo so we gonna have to break her in."

One of the women was running and hand over Roberta's ass stroking and squeezing it. "She definitely a PAWG. Love a big white ass. She got a ring on too she a PAWG MILF. We gotta break this big ass in."

Roberta felt hands pulling her shorts down. Then saw thick black hands pulling the PR24 baton from her equipment belt laying on the floor beside her.

"Yup we gonna bust this big white ass." one of women giggled. Roberta felt the long stick come down on her ass making her scream in pain and surprise.

She couldn't believe she was laying on the floor in a warehouse restrained with her own handcuffs being spanked by two black women. She felt totally helpless and vulnerable.

Looking to the side she saw the other woman picking up her leather equipment belt. The woman swatted the belt against the palm of her hand then walked around her. Suddenly she felt the belt coming down on her ass.

"This big white ass turns red nicely." one of the women sneered as they spanked her.

A hand crept under and started fingering her pussy. "She's wet too." a voice said.

"I bet she is." replied the other happily.

"Well I think she is starting to realize her place."

The spanking stopped leaving Roberta sobbing in pain and humiliation. She then felt the baton being worked into her cunt. "oh gawd no" she thought. As the baton was entering her stretching her cunt one of the women stepped in front of her and lifted her head by her hair.

"You seem to have liked us playing with you bitch I think you know your a submissive slut meant to serve black women. Now kiss my feet if you agree slut."

Roberta exhausted and ready to cum from the fucking she was getting from the baton in her cunt lowered her head and kissed the dark foot in front of her as she gasped in orgasm.

The women then left leaving Roberta moaning in orgasm on the floor with the baton deep inside her.

Beth had worked herself deep into the warehouse in the other direction when suddenly hands reached out from the darkness grabbing her. The hands gripped her tightly holding her immobile. Her arms were twisted behind her back and she was forced to her knees.

"Oh this is a cutie" she heard a black woman.

Hands reached up her blouse pinching her nipples. "She got big ole titties too." another black woman said.

"oh yeah and a big ass." a third said.

"Well lets see that booty."

She heard a click then a knife sliced the front of her shirt open leaving her exposed the front of her bra was cut open leaving her tits hanging out.

"Oh those are nice udders." a voice said with a chuckle.

The knife then cut off her shorts leaving her standing there wearing only her thong.

"Looks like she shaves that cunt I always like a bare white cunt." One of the women said as she ran her fingers over Beth's clit.

:"That big bouncy ass will be lots of fun too." said another.

"I bet she is really a submissive lez slut needing a black mama to teach her her place."

The women pushed Beth to the floor quickly one straddled her face, pinning her arms. The woman on Beth's face raised her skirt revealing her black pussy to Beth. Beth felt another woman lifting her legs and spreading them placing them on her shoulders. The woman started massaging her clit and Beth soon felt herself enjoying the feeling.

The woman pinning Beth smiled down at her "Eat my cunt slut." As she lowered onto Beth. Beth started flicking her tongue against the black pussy as she felt a large dildo entering her she gasped as the dildo fucked into her. Looking up between the black legs over her she saw a large heavy set black woman with a massive strapon dildo fucking her.

"Fuck me with your tongue slut." the woman over her face urged grabbing Beth by the hair and pulling her face into the woman's pussy.

The massive cock fucking her caused her to squeal in lust into the pussy in her face as she pushed her tongue inside. The massive cock was bigger then anything she had ever experienced and she was overcome by the sensations coursing through her causing her to push her face deeper into the pussy moaning a squealing in lust. To soon she felt the woman grip her hair and hold her face tight on her pussy as she came all over Beth's face.