Queen of the Silver Dollar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The band kept themselves together through the opening number and the roof almost lifted at the end of her second song a massive hit from thirty years ago. The hand and foot held them in time and fast or slow they manfully made their way through song after song until what Rose herself had dreaded gradually began to creep on. Her throat unchallenged for years by such a full programme of singing began to close and it was sheer professionalism which carried her through the encore ballad, the tremor in her voice proof to all who watched open mouthed as her tears fell that they were witnessing the singer losing her heart and soul in the sadness of the song and placing her among the true greats of country. Rose was relieved and pleased to go along with that interpretation as once more the building shook to the final crescendo of applause as the lights dimmed and exhausted she was able finally to get back to the sanctuary of the stockroom.

Driscoll came in minutes later, kissed her head and threw up his arms in triumph.

"Rose, what a night, what a performance, there wasn't a dry eye in the house after that last song, there were woman bawling their eyes out and I'll tell you this though few of them would admit it there was many a man very close as well. You were magnificent and the boys in the band are out there having the night of their lives, didn't they do powerful well themselves".

Rose could only nod her agreement and whisper would he bring her hot whiskey a soon as he could.

The reviving liquor restored her throat and for half an hour to Driscoll's delight she chatted and signed autographs for customers who had remained in the bar after the show in true showbiz style. Charlie Driscoll eventually showed her upstairs to the bedroom Mary Doyle had freshened up for her. The last person to speak as they turned to go up was Tom Finn who assured her that he would be there the next morning on the dot of nine to take her back to Mullingar.

"Half of Mullingar was there to see you Rose and do you know what...the other half couldn't get in, aye they could have filled a bus. A great night entirely, you're a powerful woman."

In her bedroom Charlie put her bag on the bed and on the way out he said, "Rose you've done us a great service tonight, it's the best five hundred and fifty Euros I'll ever spend and to tell the truth if I could have afforded it I'd have paid twice that. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Don't go Charlie, bring us another hot love and stay a while, we've a lot to talk about."

Rose sat back on the bed while Charlie went off to the bar. So Halloran the bastard for the price of a phone call, a few photocopies and a couple of drinks had walked away with three hundred and fifty Euros and got himself laid into the bargain. He was no better than any of the crooks she'd come across over the years and there and then she decided that should she have to take to the streets in order to survive she'd never go near him again and maybe, just maybe if Charlie would go along with things she wouldn't have to.

Rose knew The Silver Dollar would never have another night like it. It would become the yardstick which all the other nights would be measured against but there might be a way to keep the punters interest and make a decent living....well decent mightn't be quite appropriate. Let's see what Charlie has to say.

Charlie Driscoll's big night of triumph got even better when after a few celebratory vodkas he found himself in bed beside Rose Farrell. The breasts he had kissed earlier lay unsupported under his gaze and he gazed again in disbelief when Rose got astride him and grasping his erection pushed its head between her legs and wriggled herself down the length of its shaft. She cantered, that was the thought in Charlie's head as she rode him, gently, steadily, her hips rising and falling on his cock just as he imagined, at a canter.

"Charlie?" Rose began. "We could have more nights like this."

"Aw Jesus Rose, come on now, quit coddin' me, you'll be back in the big time and I'll be long forgotten."

"Well, listen , that bastard Halloran told you a pack of lies about me having all the work I could handle and he's walked away from tonight's arrangements with a pile of cash that should have been mine. "

Charlie Driscoll was still listening but it was difficult to concentrate on what Rose was saying while she continued to ride his cock. Those bouncing breasts mesmerised him and his fingers grasped her nipples and squeezed the hard nubs. She immediately upped the pace of her movements from a canter to a brisk trot and Charlie prayed that she would stay quiet for just a while as he desperately tried to hold back the gathering tide of his orgasm.

"Charlie, hello, are you there, are you listening?"

"Rose, I can't do it sweetheart, it's too much for any man, Rose Farrell's ridin' the cock off me and holdin' a conversation at the same time. I'm not going to last Rose, I'll not survive it."

Rose lifted her hips off him, rolled to one side and raised her legs high, hands beneath her hips.

"Ok then come on Charlie me boy, it's your turn, give me a good hard ride but be prepared to talk after."

He pounded the life out of her so he thought but despite multiple orgasms Rose's legs were still as wide apart as when they began and as his balls were drawn tight to his shaft and she felt his cock strengthen as his spunk began to flow she wrapped her legs around him, her fingernails digging into his buttocks and her words were for him alone.

"Fuck me Charlie Driscoll, fuck me like you've never fucked before. Give the Queen of the Silver Dollar the ride of her life."

He did, he kept going as his balls drained and on beyond that while his erection held with Rose moaning and writhing and pushing against it matching every thrust he made until exhausted he collapsed on top of her.

As dawn broke, it also dawned on Charlie Driscoll who he was wakening beside. It was that woman half the county has watched and listened to in awe in his bar last night and every man in the place would have sold his farm or his business, aye and thrown in his wife as well for the night she had given him afterwards. He touched her breast gently to make sure it was actually true for since one or two in the morning it had all been hard to believe.

His touch was rewarded by her hand taking hold of him and gently masturbating until her movements in the bed and the gentle tugs towards her indicated that she wanted him again and when he mounted her once more, guided him in and set him in motion with her hands on his buttocks. Rose never opened her eyes, just moaned and sighed and groaned as he rode her and raised her legs higher again to let him fully penetrate as his breathing quickened and he let go.

After breakfast, Tom Finn arrived to take her to the bus and must have noticed the more than just a goodbye kiss between them but was too full of last night's performance to think about it for long. The run back through Ballymore was noisier than her arrival, everybody stopped to respond to Tom Finn's horn with waves and whistles and clapping. It was the same in Mullingar as they passed through to the bus stop and even the driver of the Dublin Express remarked that he'd heard it was grand night.

Dublin was as she left it. There were no bright lights for her there, there were no gigs, no performances apart from with the punters who were listed on her phone and who were pleased she was available again and the others in the quayside bars where there was always a point where the socialising stopped and business took over.

There was no music in her life and it was simply an existence without it. She realised she had never finished her conversation with Driscoll and as the memories of her big night began to fade she concluded it would probably have been too much for him anyway.

Sitting at the end of the bar aware that one of the three men in the corner there looked as if he was about to come over , she sipped her drink, looked across and smiled at him and hummed to herself a familiar tune.

The Queen of the Silver Dollar's home again.


12