Queen to the Dragon King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I ... I could please you...", Ciara stammered, as her hips rocked upwards. The King interrupted her thought by causing his fantastical tongue to grazed the edge of her womanhood, and the resulting shudder through her body stole her words and left her crying out in pleasure. She paused a moment to catch her breath, and continued, "P... please, m'lord. Anything, I'd give you ... everything..."

Ignoring her pleas, the King's tongue traced a careful circle around her womanhood, tickling the edges of her lips, flicking across the hood to her clitoris. Ciara felt herself twist and heard her whimpered moan in response, her legs curling wide to give him access to her. She released her grasp on the King's paw, and snaked her hand across her stomach, pressing past the snug downward pressure of the King's paw. As her hand slid through the sparse hairs between her legs, she felt one of the tips of the King's tongue play along her hand before wrapping around her wrist. The tongue's texture was soft and warm, but it's grip was firm as iron in holding her hand in place. The King made sure that only her fingertips could just barely touch the upper limits of her moist center.

The other fork of the King's tongue was not idle, though. Even as he bound her hand he continued to draw ever-tighter whorls and circles around her womanhood. Once her hand was held fast, he slowly drew the wide muscular fork of his tongue up, along, and through Ciara, pressing against her core, pushing her lips aside and causing her to feel the ridges of his tongue tracing along her hot, soft opening.

Ciara's fingers began to stroke, as she had done so many nights on her own. Her middle finger pulled up on her hood as her index finger rubbed alongside it, pulling a moan from her and making her hips rock up against the King's tongue. Even as he held her hand still, the tip of the fork the King had wrapped around her wrist nimbly teased, danced, and flicked along the top of her mound, reaching around her middle finger, flicking at her clitoris for itself.

She moaned loudly again as the King lower the pad of his paw to press her shoulders down and pin her to the ground, trapping her into a position that gave him easy access. The pressure was just enough to make Ciara's breath ragged and forced. She bit her lip and her fingers began to move more quickly and insistently. She felt her climax dancing back and forth, just out of her reach, and she grew desperate for the release.

The King's tongue pressed again at Ciara's entrance, and this time she yielded. With a cry, Ciara felt the thick cord-like length of the King's tongue press into her, deeper and deeper, seemingly without end. "Yes!", she called, intoxicated by the feeling of the tongue parting her as the King pressed it this way and that inside her, filling her and exploring the whole of her limits. "Yes,yes, my King,please, like that, fill me, just like that!"

She knew what was done. On her father's farm, she'd seen horses and pigs and sheep mate. But tofeelit, to feel the King's tongue fill her and press against the flesh inside her, stretching her, straining against her muscles, it was nothing like she'd imagined. It was nothing like the other girls had whispered. To have her King, so great and powerful, so able to simplycrushthe life from her; to have him inside her and making her beg, sent the blood rushing through her body, thrilled her, and made the sensations from her womanhood all the more intense.

"P ... please.", she panted as her King rolled his tongue and sent it curling into her like a wave. "My ... My King, my body, I ... " Her fingers must have been little more than a blur now, with how quickly they rubbed at her, but the slick wetness ran thick from her womanhood, making the friction feel wonderful. "I ... Iwill... cum, my Lord, if you ... if you...."

Her words trailed off as she caught a scent of like charcoal. She blinked, and saw that the air around her had grown hazy as if she were inside a cloud. The King rumbled again and Ciara realized the smoke curled from his nose, as he sat laughing a quiet, proud laugh.

"Then,cum.", her King commanded, his voice a rumbling baritone that Ciara could fell at the base of her spine.

Wordlessly, she nodded and obeyed.

The climax tore through her. It was neither a soft nor subtle feeling, but instead it was a savage, primal, almost bestial rending of her body. The climax ripping along her and caused her every muscle to tense. Ciara pressed herself up against her lover's paw while her left hand desperately clung to the side of one of his thick fingers, while her right still furiously rubbed at herself. Her body bucked, once, twice, and a third time, as the ecstasy faded into a pleasantly warm hum that tingled along her body and gave her wonderful shivers.

Gently, the King raised his paw, but no more than perhaps six inches. Ciara took advantage of the chance to desperately gasp for breath. He gradually withdrew his tongue from within her as he released her wrist. Still gasping, Ciara smiled up at him as he smacked his lips, enjoying the taste that lingered on this tongue.

"My ... my lord...", Ciara panted and smiled, and heard herself give a light giggle. "My lord, you ... it ... that was amazing. I ... I've never felt anything like it ..."

The King withdrew his paw, and fanned his wings, to feel the heat of the afternoon sun. "We are not done yet, my Queen." He ran in paw along the earth, beside Ciara, and chuffed. "Come here. Come closer."

Ciara turned herself over on to her hands and knees. As the King watched, Ciara slinked under the King's body. Once under her King, she proceeded back, and as he again adjusted his position, she saw what she had been looking for.

Therehewas, the full length of him. Ciara gasped to see it; it wasn't so entirely different from the few she had seen in the village, only ... so much more so. It was long, nearly as long and thick as Ciara's whole arm. It was more than she'd expected but seeing it filled her with anticipation and dread in nearly equal measure.

The King snarled lightly as curled his head down and peered in from between his front and hind legs along the side. Ciara licked at her lips, finding her mouth abruptly dry; her hips still quivered from the King's ministrations, and her womanhood yet ached to be taken.

As Ciara's fingers touched the King's thick staff, she bit her lip. She heard the King's voice, somehow sounding distant as she stared at the head of the King's cock, as he said, "Taste it".

As Ciara brought her head in close she thought of the words in her book, which described "a potion to please a lover, man or beast". It promised that the imbiber to give pleasure to any lover, no matter their size or shape, and to be pleased in return; the tingling along her limbs, and the throbbing of her womanhood told her that, thus far, it had done as promised. She could only think to continue to try.

Ciara pressed her lips against the King's shaft below the flaring of it's thick head, and heard the King sharply intake his breath. Her King's flesh was not merely warm, but pleasantlyhot. The taste of him was thick and heady, musky and earthy and rich. When Ciara felt his cock twitch beneath her lips, she groaned, glad to have learned shecouldplease him. As she groaned, so did her King, a great rumble as he adjusted his footing to press the thickness of his shaft against her lips.

She ran her hands along his length. While the King's girth did not seem too much greater than human she still could not close one hand around him. She gripped at him and with her thumb on one side and fingers wrapped about the other, ran her hand up and down to feel his length and admire his power. Her lips pressed against the shaft again, higher, where the skin of his shaft met the royal purple head that mushroomed around the top. She ran her tongue around the ridge there, and the King growled and pawed the earth. It gave Ciara a wonderfully pleasant tickle along the small of her back to hear her great King so pleased.

Her kissing pushed on towards the split from which the King's seed would flow. Ciara wondered what her new lover would taste like, and she wondered what color his cum would be. Would it be white and creamy, or green or even black? At the head, his shaft was almost the same texture as her own lips, more spongy than rigid, and soft, supple and pleasing. As she kissed her tongue lapped between her lips, flicking at her King's flesh.

And then her lips were at the tip, where she kissed again. Her tongue tested against the opening as if she was a new fancy for the first time, looping around the outside only to then quickly dart in, and then to curl as she withdrew. She could feel liquid with the thickness and sweetness of honey on her tongue, and she issued a pleased murmur as she felt it slide down her throat and begin to fill her belly.

The King adjusted himself, setting his forepaws on the ground and raising his upper body on his elbows with his hind legs spread as he adjusted his hips. This adjustment pulled his shaft up and away from Ciara's grasp, but he was careful to make sure that the head of his cock never for a moment pulled away from her lips. Ciara could imagine her King's face with his eyes rolled back and half-lidded, ecstatic at her touch, and another surge excitement ran through her hips again.

With a chuff, heflexed, pressing forward with his hips. The strength and pressure was enough to push Ciara's head back while spreading her mouth wide, and she squealed around her sudden mouthful of her King. She had little more than the very tip of him in her mouth, but her lips felt stretched, and she reached up, taking hold of the shaft that now hung above her. She pulled the thick staff back so that she could pull her mouth free and gasp for air.

"More.", the King said, his voice resolute and resounding. "More. Take more of it into your mouth. Lick it."

Ciara stammered as she tried to put forward a protest. She could nottakemore of the King's cock; she could barely take as much as she already had and continue to breathe. But as she began to form the words the King's voice came again, baritone and commanding with a hint of menace as he snarled, "Take it. Please me."

Instinctively obeying, Ciara grasped the King's shaft firmly in her hands and brought her mouth up to it's head. She spread her lips, and then wider, and thenwider, until the corners of her mouth stretched to their limit. She closed her eyes and hoped that the potion's magic would work, as she extended her tongue and pulled with her hands to sink the head of his shaft into her mouth.

There was more than enough of him him to fill her mouth. Right away the corners of Ciara's mouth ached, and her jaw ached, and she wondered how she would breathe. As she felt the ridge where the head of his cock joined the shaft pass her lips, she heard the King bellow and felt a blast of gale-force winds as he beat his wings. Ciara knew then that she was pleasing him and then she didn't care that her breathing was difficult or that her jaw hurt. She cared far more more that her tongue could stroke that place where the head met the shaft, and that she kept her mouth warm and wet for her King, and that there was a tingling again, between her own legs. Bobbing her head just the smallest amount, Ciara released his thick shaft with one of her hands to reach down and touch at herself. She could taste and feel that honey-thick liquid slowly trickle from her lover's cock straight down her throat, so warm and thick that she felt as if she might choke on it.

Behind her Ciara could hear the King's forepaws dig at the earth, desperate to find a purchase that would allow him to express his great pleasure. "Yes.", he snarled. "My Queen, my Queen, taste me. Drink it.Drink."

Although Ciara had no choice but to obey, there was nothing she would rather do. Drops a quarter-cup in size flowed from the King's shaft and down Ciara's throat. She swallowed as quickly as she could but some still built up in her mouth. As her tongue rubbed it into his shaft, she coughed at the excess, and she felt some spill down her front. Her lips felt the cockheadsurge, as if Ciara's desperation for air had pleased him.

"Roll over", the King commanded Ciara. "Present yourself to me."

Ciara hesitated a moment, but then nodded. On her knees, she turned around, mimicked her King's posture with her face down but not quite against the earth. Her palms on the wet ground, her forearms running along the dirt, and her back bent so that her buttocks were held up into the air. She felt the remains of her dress still trying to cover her, but felt her pussy throbbing, eager, hot and wet. She knew her King could never fit within her, for his cock was too long by twice and thicker than her wrist. Still, though, when she was bent over and presented to him, she felt almost as though she would like him to try.

"Pull your dress aside.", the King ordered. Ciara rocked her hip and used her left hand to obey. She was on display to her King now, and her King would see just how wet and eager and desperate he had made his Queen. She focused on putting her hand back where it had been in order to keep from reaching down to pleasure herself.

Ciara could feel her King craning his neck to see her body under him, bent and presenting herself to her King like a prize mare ready to be mounted. The thought both humiliated her and thrilled her, and she could feel her juices running down her own leg.

She felt a pressure ,firm yet not unyielding, pressed fully against the whole of her opening. It was gently curved so the very tip protruded just inside her, where she could feel the spongy firmness of it against her flesh. She squeezed around the portion of the King that extended into her and a small whimper of anticipation escaped her lips.

The King pressed gently but insistently, and Ciara heard herself cry out as her King pressed his cock against her. There was a moment of resistance when Ciara thought for a moment that she might not be able either to give her king what he wanted, or receive what she now desired...

And then with a soft noise and another cry of surprise, and a surge of sensual pain and sharp pleasure, the head of her King's cock was inside her.

Ciara felt herself throb around her King as her canal was widened by his girth. Ciara's muscles muscles strained to accommodate her lover, and as they stretched and flexed, and she deliberately squeezed herself to constricting around him. Her breath was ragged and hot, and she knew that if her King was not careful, their congress could literally rip her apart.

Even so, that feeling of his powerful member within her, already pulsing and hot to the touch, widening her opening and making her feel full, made her wonder if being ripped apart might not be worth it. Part of her mind marvelled at how well her potion was working, while another part considered begging her King to withdraw, so he could enter her again.

Biting her lip, Ciara grunted and began to Ciara roll her hips as she'd heard of women doing when they danced beneath coloured veils. She rolling her hips in a tight circle to swivel herself around the head of her King's cock, and he snarled. It was a rough and brutish noise and Ciara knew that while he'd made the sound with his throat had originated much deeper down. She pushed herself back against and along his cock by no more than a quarter-inch, and her pain and pleasure both soared again ... though with wonderfully more pleasure than pain.

Ciara's breath was shallow and ragged as her head hung low and her fingers clawed the ground. "Take me", she moaned. "Please, my King; take me.Useme. I ... I want to feel it, my lord, I want to feel you ... inside of me..."

The King's talons sank into the earth as he pressed himself forward. Ciara shrieked as her ecstasy tinged with agony, when the tip of the King's great shaft pushed deeply into her and pressed open a deep furrow inside her. When he stopped, Ciara heard her voice whimper, a strangely pathetic and needy sound, as she kept rocking her hips and trying to steal an extra quarter-inch of her King's length.

There was certainly pain, but it was buried under the ecstasy she felt. Her hips shuddered and her whole body felt tense and taut like a guitar string, drawn tightly for the King to pluck. The King snarled, a guttural and feral sound, a primal sound, and Ciara felt the earth beneath her shudder as he sank his talons further into it.

Within her Ciara could feel her King's full and eager cock, already throbbing as though it was about to give up his seed. She could feel his member quiver, which produced a wondrous feeling that sent shudders throughout her pelvis, as his cock twitched, barely contained.

Ciara felt her King inhale, and felt him withdrawing from within her as he did. He did not withdraw completely; in fact he barely pulled back, probably less than an inch. But his withdrawal produced in her another shudder and an accompanying feeling of emptiness, as if she were a jug that was suddenly empty of its contents and waiting eagerly to be filled again. Ciara heard whimper escape from her again, and she felt her hand move across the earth without her instruction. The hand moved down to her womanhood through her peach fuzz to rest along the King's shaft and with her thumb upon her clitoris, where it could rub, just a little.

The King inhaled for what seemed like forever, waiting with his cock still within her but nottakingher as he had been, not filling her so wonderfully. Ciara's fingers pulled at his shaft, and her thumb rubbed at her own clit, and she could feel the walls of her canal shudder and again squeeze around her King. He paused for a moment, just then, and she hoped the ministrations of her womanhood had worked their magic and stolen his attention. After just a moment, her King snarled again, and inside her, the head of his thick shaft twitched, almost bulging, almost bursting.

"Oh", she moaned, "Oh, my King,yes, put it in, put it deep in me, take your Queen, makemeyour Queen...", she moaned, before she could bite her cheek to silence herself.

But her begging had been heard.

The King exhaled. It was hot, and damp, like a blast from a furnace somehow kept humid. As her King exhaled, he growled out a low rumble, vicious and cruel, dominating and primeval. His snarl was a show of force and dominance, and Ciara's spine shuddered and arched to hear her King command her so.

And then he pushed.

At the last moment Ciara's thoughts turned to her potion and a prayer that it was as miraculous as her book claimed flooded her mind, but the thought was quickly overwhelmed by a wonderful feeling of beingfilled. Previously, the King had entered her with caution and control, carefully measuring the fullness of him that her fragile body would take. Now it seemed that her words had forced his lust to overcome his good senses, so he pressed steadily onward and inward, and Ciara could feel her flesh grow taut and stretch. She could feel his cock press into her and felt her previously unopened canal spread as the head of her King's cock marked her as his Queen. She could feel him lower his hips and could feel the scales of his underbelly lightly run over the height of her backside. At long last, she felt the base of her King's shaft, lightly scaled but still with a flesh feel, press in and set itself against her pussy lips.

Ciara held all of her King within her, and more importantly, he had taken every bit of her. She was aware of her King straining, his tip firmly jutting against her cervix, hungrily seeking out even as much as an eighth of an inch more of her. Ciara could sense the walls of her canal stretch and tremble at the effort to take in the whole of him. As her body shuddered, stretched to its breaking point, she could feel the King's thick shaft pulse, and she knew he was ready to burst.