Queen Victoria Inn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Oh fuck, Oh god, YES!...Right there!...I'm CUMMMING!" she screamed. Her body arched and her legs and arms became rigid. She began to spasm and shake, but Bryan wouldn't give up on her clit, riding and sucking through her entire earth shattering orgasm. Her juices bathed his mouth and cheeks. Liz's breathing was heavy as she finally started to come down from the peak.

Bryan repositioned himself on Liz's left side, removing his boxers as he went. She grabbed his cock as he grabbed her left tit, squeezing and pulling it hard. He reached down to her slit and pinched her outer lips together over her clit hiding just inside. Her clit was so hard that it was easy to feel as he began to move his grasp up and down, making her nub pop between his fingers as he moved them. This began to send Liz right into a second climax. "Oh yes, Oh yes, push! PUSH!" she screamed in ecstasy. Bryan released his grasp and pushed down on her mound just at the top of her slit. He rubbed up and down her pussy quickly and forcefully. "Oh fuck, Ohhh fuuuuck!" she screamed. Liz erupted once more. Her body racked in an uncontrollable spasm.

Bryan reduced his clutch on both her tit and her pussy to a gentle caress as Liz came down from her intense release. Bryan was still rock hard and Liz had a hold on his cock, stroking it as she enjoyed the last throes of her orgasm. "I need you. I need you inside me. I need to squeeze you," she said. "My pussy needs you now!"

There was no way Bryan was going to deny her. He moved back between her legs, lifted them up to his shoulders, grabbed his cock and positioned it at the entrance to her tunnel. Bryan moaned and he pushed himself into her hot, tight hole. Liz was so wet at this point he had no trouble sliding all the way to the hilt. Liz grimaced and moaned as she felt him all the way up inside her, stretching her limits.

Bryan began to move his hips. Liz matched every thrust with one of her own. "God, you're so tight Liz," Bryan breathed in between moans and grunts. "There is no way I'm going to last long like this!" he warned. The sight of her gorgeous body, her breasts heaving with each stroke, the intoxicating scent of her arousal, even the fact that she still had on the ruby red pumps were way more than he could ever take and he knew it.

"You don't have to last. At least not for this first time," she cooed. "I want all of you. I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel you release inside me. I want all of your cum, baby. Don't even try to last. Give it ALL to me!"

There was no stopping this freight train. Their thrusts picked up speed and force. They both grunted and moaned. Bryan could sense his load building up in his balls. He dropped Liz's legs from his shoulders. She grabbed them herself and held them open wide for him. He leaned down and kissed Liz fully on the lips just as the first shot of cum erupted from his balls. He moaned into her mouth as stream after stream of his hot jizz filled her pussy. The head of his cock was all the way up to her back wall with his forceful thrusts. He collapsed on top of her nearly passing out from the release of his passion.

They each breathed heavily as they came down from their lustful encounter. Bryan rolled off her and onto his side. "Oh my God, that was incredible!" Bryan whispered into her ear.

Liz began to feel his cum start to trickle out. "Oh my, I think your balls must have been completely full. I need to go clean up. I'll be right back." she labored to keep it from leaking to the floor as she made her way to the bath. Bryan lied there, still straining to recover.

Liz returned with a warm washcloth and proceeded to cleanse Bryan's cock and balls. "Wow...I really like the personal service!" teased Bryan.

"Oh you do...do you?" Liz said as she finished her wash and then began to stroke Bryan's cock. He responded with a moan as his member began to react to Liz's play. "Looks like someone is getting ready for round 2," teased Liz.

"I think I could probably be talked into it," he confessed.

"I don't intend on talking. I'm taking control of this situation myself," she said as she jumped on top of him. They wrestled for a bit, but then Liz straddled Bryan's hips and raised herself up to hover right over his engorged rod. She pushed herself down onto him. She was still so hot and wet that she was able to take him all the way on the first try. She ground her hips back and forth, enjoying the feeling of having him inside her so fully.

Bryan groaned. He couldn't believe he was already back in her tight pussy. He raised his hips to meet hers every time she rocked back. The feeling from this angle was so fantastic, but he felt he could match her passion without blowing his load right away. At least this time he wasn't fighting all the years of pent up frustration. He could last a bit longer this time or at least so he thought.

Liz's grinding picked up speed. She was moaning and groaning louder and louder. She shut her eyes tightly and ran her hands up her sides to her head, running her hands through her hair. Bryan grabbed her breasts. They had been taunting him as she writhed. He squeezed and rubbed and pulled. Liz's moans only grew louder.

Liz reached a fevered pitch with her grinding. "Oh. Oh. I'm getting so close!" she panted. Bryan let his left hand drop down to her mound. He reached in with his thumb and began to stroke her clit up and down. She was sopping wet. His excitement from her grinding and feeling her dripping pussy and clit pushed him to the edge.

Liz shouted out at the sensation of Bryan strumming her clit. "Oh Yes. Oh Yes. I'm gonna cum!...Ohhhh!" Her body convulsed and she started to tremble with her orgasm. It was too much for Bryan as he reached out and pulled her down to him, exploding with another violent load into her quaking tunnel.

As they came down from their paired orgasms, Bryan wrapped his arms around Liz kissing her forehead. They were totally exhausted. They both fell asleep with their naked bodies still entwined.

--

It was mid-morning before Bryan started to stir. He realized Liz was still naked, lying with him in a spooning position. His arms were fully wrapped around her. His left hand was holding her right tit. He smiled to himself. This was the best way to wake-up he could possibly imagine. His stirring brought Liz from her slumber.

Liz opened her eyes. The sensation of Bryan wrapped around her and hugging her from behind warmed her soul. She slowly moaned and stretched, cat-like in her movements. "Good Morning, Bryan," she whispered.

"Good Morning sweetie," he replied. "Did you sleep as well as I did?"

"Uh huh," she replied. She was facing the clock. I was quite a bit later than she expected. "Oh...we have to get up," she said.

"I don't want to let go of you," Bryan replied.

"You have to, silly," she said playfully. "We need to get going, it's going to be checkout time soon!"

"No, you don't understand," Bryan said in a serious tone. "I don't ever want to let you go, Liz. You mean too much to me."

Liz spun around inside of Bryan's embrace to face him. "What are you saying?" she asked.

"I'm saying that I'm crazy in love with you, Liz Marshall." Bryan spilled his entire heart out to her. "I was instantly attracted to you from the moment we met. Every moment we spent together since then has made me want you that much more. I am so in love with you. I can't have you go back to the Vic. I wouldn't be able to stand the thought of you with anyone else. I know we've only known each other for a week, but I can't help it. My heart wants you so badly. Please Liz. Would you please consider moving in with me?"

Liz teared up and began to cry. She buried her head in his chest. She held him close. She couldn't believe what was happening.

"Is that a yes or a no? You're killing me here," Bryan asked.

Liz just looked up at him, tears streaming down her face. "Yes," she pushed through the tears. "I would love to move in with you. This week has been one of the best in my entire life. You've done nothing but make me feel cared for and loved this entire week. You make me feel like I belong in your arms. I've fallen for you so hard. I've never known love could be like this. And yes, Bryan, I do love you."

Bryan squeezed her tight. Then he went in to kiss the tears away from her eyes. Liz locked her green eyes with his once more and they fell into a passionate kiss. They tumbled around the bed until Liz realized something was poking into her thigh. She reached down to feel Bryan's cock was back to a rigid state.

"What's this thing mister? Hmmm, are you happy to see me?" she asked, batting her eyelashes at him.

"You damn right I'm happy to see you in my bed!" he replied. Liz began to stroke him back and forth. "Oh...that's going to get you in a lot of trouble missy!" he protested.

"Well, if I'm going to live with you," teased Liz. "I'm going to need to see what it's like waking up next to you every morning." They rolled over playfully. Bryan figured that he'd be paying for a late checkout.

--

Bryan and Liz finally pulled themselves apart. They needed to get going or the hotel might just come and throw them out. After showering together, which made things take even longer as Bryan wanted to make sure Liz was clean...everywhere, she made her way across the hall to pack her things.

"You ought to give Val a call," Bryan said. "Give her a heads up that we'll be coming to move you out of the house."

"Ok," said Liz as she packed the last of things into her suitcase.

Bryan reached to lift her suitcase but then stopped. "I think I'll call the bellhop for this one," he laughed. Then he made his way down to the lobby to settle the bill.

Liz made the call to Valerie. "Val? It's Liz."

"Hi Liz, are you OK?"

"Yes, I'm fine," Liz said. "Well I finished the job, but I have to tell you that I'm going to have to put in my resignation."

"What? What happened?" asked Val.

"Val, it's the most wonderful thing. Bryan and I have fallen in love. He's asked me to live with him! I'm so excited. We had a wonderful weekend and last night we just couldn't hold ourselves back. It was so romantic and passionate!"

"Oh Liz, I'm so happy for you," gushed Val. "I had a feeling something was going to happen between you and Bryan. He's never looked at any of my girls like I saw him looking at you. Do me a favor. Give an old girl a thrill and give me the details!"

"Well," Liz explained. "At the end of the reception, his ex-wife tried to shame me, but I let her have it right back. I thought I had ruined everything, but Bryan took me back to his room and assured me all was OK. We kissed and one thing led to another and, well lets just say we ended up doing just about everything on my Menu. Hell, some of them multiple times. Gee, if Bryan had to pay for it all he'd be broke by now for sure!"

"Wow," said Val. "Do me a favor, when you get here later today to collect your belongings, tell Bryan to come in and see me first so he can pay me, then you can come in and we'll settle up your account.

"Sure thing Val. We'll see you in a few hours," and Liz hung up the phone.

--

The Camaro rumbled into the parking lot at the Vic. Liz's car was here too, so they figured they'd have enough room to get all Liz's things back to the cabin. They walked hand in hand to enter through the side door and the kitchen to avoid the other ladies and go right in to see Valerie.

"Bryan! Liz! I'm so happy for you both! Come here and give me a hug!" exclaimed Valerie. "Look at you two. You look like two kids in a candy store! Well, I know whose candy dish Bryan's been reaching into!"

"Stop it Val!" Bryan turned red yet again.

"Ok. Ok," said Val. "Liz, you can go ahead and start packing up. Bryan has a bill to pay!" Liz headed off to her room after giving Valerie one more hug.

After a few minutes, Bryan reappeared in Liz's room to give her a hand. "You know, I've always liked this building, but if it wasn't for the fact that its wiring was crumbling, I never would have been thrown from that ladder and met you. Guess I owe her majesty an apology. She was just trying to get my attention to let me know that the most wonderful thing to happen to me was standing in the hallway."

Liz walked up to Bryan, reached up on her toes and kissed him. "I guess I owe her a debt of gratitude as well. I was at rock bottom and now I'm on top of the world."

They finished packing the last of Liz's things. Bryan started to load it into her car while she went back to visit Val.

"All packed up Val." Liz said as she entered the office.

"Well, looks like you beat Jane's record!" said Val. "She was here for about three weeks before she left, you lasted only one job!"

"Thank you for everything you've done for me Val. I know you went out of your way to accommodate me and now I'm leaving you just like that," Liz said.

"It's life. I'm just glad to know you're going to be happy." Val replied. "So, let's settle up. Here is your check for the one job you managed to finish here!" she kidded. "Less the advance for the shopping I gave you."

Liz took a look at the check. Even with subtracting the advance it was more than what she knew she had down in her Menu for escorting. "This is more than I expected," said Liz.

"Well," said Valerie. It seems that your client was VERY appreciative of what he termed as the 'personal service', so he added a significant tip!"

"Wow," Liz said through a smile. "Looks like I might need to keep that up if he's going to be that appreciative. Well, thanks again Val. It was short but it's been wonderful working for you!"

"Oh, there's one more thing Liz." Valerie handed her an envelope. "This is for you as well."

"What's this?" Liz said as she ran her nail under the flap of the envelope to open it. She pulled out the piece of paper from the envelope and looked down at it.

"It's a cashier's check made out to you from the bank," replied Val.

"I can see that," said Liz suspiciously. "I've never seen this many numbers on one check before. I don't understand. What in the world is this?

"You don't remember, do you sweetie?" said Val.

"Remember what?" Liz looked at Valerie quizzically.

"Liz...you won Bryan's bounty!"