Queen Yavara Ch. 52

Story Info
Adrianna forms a plan. Leveria tries to survive.
10.3k words
4.69
4.7k
3
0

Part 52 of the 62 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fifty-Two

ADRIANNA

Riding a warg wasn't anything like riding a horse. With a horse, I felt the power of the beast as it beat its hooves against the ground, springing me forward with each stride. With a warg, I didn't even notice the ground it ran upon, for the warg didn't beat the ground, but ripped through it, its massive paws tearing into the earth to create footholds for it to launch forward with each ferocious drive. The muscles on Sasha's back rippled along me as I clung to her mane, and peered through my wind-swept tears toward the western horizon.

It was the dead of night when I found the orc camp. The wargs that were there sounded their howls upon my approach, and raced toward me, Sasha and Jala. I sat upright and high on Sasha's back, projecting strength and fearlessness when the pack came sniffing me. One hint of unsureness would've turned them on me in a frenzy, and so I showed only my hard gaze when they stared at me with their red eyes. After each had tested me, they meandered about, accepting the newcomer. They communicated with Sasha and Jala through snorts, growls and sniffs, and some whined and whimpered upon the realization that three of their brethren would not return.

I was led by the pack into the encampment. There was no guard to stop me, which made sense considering the guard dogs, and so I made quite the entrance when Sasha strolled into the center of the fire circle, and plopped contentedly upon her haunches with a hybrid elf on her back.

For a moment, the circle of orcs just gawked at me. I took the opportunity to dismount from Sasha, and tidy my cloak before stepping before them all.

"Gentlemen," I said, "you are supposed to bow when nobility addresses you."

Many of them did, dropping to their knees with awe on their faces. The rest were unsure, and might've followed their comrades' veneration had a low voice not stopped them.

"We don't bow to you." Gorlok Hertaki said. I barely recognized him. It had only been three years since we'd last crossed paths (and swords), but now he was so scarred that his face was nothing but knotted tissue and gouges. He struck an impressive figure, massive and muscular, but the most impressive thing about him was the wolf that relaxed behind him. The famed 'Ginger' was nearly the size of an elephant, and looked fit to tear a hole through God herself if she was so inclined to. She lounged around her rider, conveying the respect and love that bespoke the true bond of their relationship. She kept one red eye fixed on me, suspicious and uncaring of my race.

"Ah, you know these beasts well." Gorlok mused, examining me, "Most people just pretend Ginger isn't there, but you address her before you even look at me. Most people don't know that I'm not the master of this duo, but then again, most people aren't you, Thomas Adarian."

I looked at him then. "I'm surprised you recognized me after all this time."

He sneered, and the scars on his cheeks twisted horrifically. "You might be a hot little piece, but your face didn't change much."

"I wish I could say the same for you."

He snorted. "I think I'm prettier this way, actually." He looked down at the woman in his lap—the woman I'd been trying to ignore. "What do you think, Dog Meat?"

Dog Meat was a high-elf woman, perhaps in her late teens. She was beautiful, blonde, pale and slender, and she had no arms or legs. Her arms had been severed just below the shoulder, and her legs had been taken off at mid-thigh. Little pink stockings were placed over the stumps, a mockery of cuteness. They were the only clothes she wore. She was spread out and naked in Gorlok's lap, her pink pussy stretched wide by his thick, green cock, her clit and nipples all crudely pierced with gauges in the Hektini tribal fashion. Her face had been tattooed with obscene works of art, her crotched had 'Highland whore' etched with ink, and her inner thighs all had arrows that led to their apex. Her expression was vacant, a broken smile plastered to her lips, her eyes bulging manically. She moaned as she was slowly spitted by her master, his cock forming a bulge in her pelvis that traveled slowly up and down as he hoisted her gradually by the hips.

"Yes, Master," she giggled, every word drenched in terrible pleasure, "I think you're very pretty."

"Of course you do," He growled into her pointed ear. She craned her neck receptively, her stumpy arms and legs wiggling in delight when his lips found her throat, and his molesting hand found her clit. He pinched the pierced node, and stretched it, and Dog Meat squealed in pain and ecstasy, shimmying on his lap as her eyes rolled back. He collected her nipples in one hand, and pulled them too, stretching her small breasts into conical points until I could see the grotesque void-space where her piercings opened. She squealed and sputtered, her pussy mouthing in salivating clenches around his reaming shaft, her distended abdomen flexing and twitching with orgasmic spasms. She wiggled her little stumps, and sparkling dust sprinkled from them. She was a mage, an untrained and unskilled one, and with no fingers to cast her spells, the magic exited her sporadically and wildly, forced out by her orgasmic ascension. She threw back her head, and choked out a sob, then squirted all over the ground before her. Gorlok grunted, then pulled her off of him, and tossed her in her own puddle. He snatched her by the head, and forced his meat all the way down her throat. She gagged and heaved, but she took him nonetheless, and when he came down her gullet, I could tell by the arch of her back, that she enjoyed it immensely. He pulled her away by the hair when he was done, and hoisted her back onto his lap. She dutifully nestled her crotch onto his cock, and eagerly awaited the moment it would become hard for her again.

"I always leave one survivor." Gorlok muttered, running his hand through her hair, "An untouched girl to tell everyone of my deeds. This time, that untouched girl had a twin sister. They were scouts in that rebel group. Bunch of fucking dykes playing at war; we showed them what war really is." He grinned up at me, and framed Dog Meat's face in his massive hand. "Go on, girl. Tell the nice lady what I did to you."

Dog Meat beamed manically at me. "He made Juliet do it!" She wiggled her limbs, threw some sparkling dust, and giggled, "Every day, he made her choose which limb I would lose. Then he'd make her cut it off me with a blunt saw!" She laughed again, but it sounded like a scream, "Then she would feed it to Ginger in front of me, so that I would know my place!" Her smile was like a death-grimace, "I'm Dog Meat! That's my name! Woof, woof, woof!"

"Woof, woof, woof." Gorlok echoed with a chuckle, watching me carefully. "It's the rightful place of all Highlanders. What do you think, Ranger?"

I tilted my head nonchalantly. "I don't really give a shit about what you do with your toys, Gorlok. I'm not here to take them from you."

His brow elevated a fraction. "So, it's true then. The ranger really is dead." He ran his eyes up my body, "I heard it was so, but I couldn't believe it. People don't just change like that, but I guess..." His gaze lingered on my midsection. "Is it true that Trenok's bastard festers in your belly?"

"Yes."

His gaze finally rested on mine. "Then I suppose there's nothing left of Thomas Adarian after all."

"It's only 'Adrianna' now."

He nodded, then spat onto the ground before him. "I don't give a fuck. I know why you're here, Governess. The war's over, and now my use has run out. Woof, woof, woof; time to put the mad dog down."

"The Dark Queen didn't send me."

"Bullshit."

"If Yavara were to drop between us right now, she'd kill me first."

Gorlok raised his brow another fraction. "What did you do to piss her off?"

"It doesn't matter. I'm not here to exchange words with you, Gorlok."

"Yeah? Then why the fuck are you here?"

"I have a proposal for you."

"Then get on one knee and propose, Governess. We can start our wedding night right now." He leered at me over Dog Meat, his cock twitching between her slender stumps, "I'll clean Trenok's bastard right out of you, and give you a daughter worth bearing."

Laughter sounded from all around, low and sardonic. I added my laughter to the chorus until only my musical voice sounded over the sudden deathly silence. I kept chuckling as I met each orc's eye, and my laughter only intensified when each of them looked away. My legend had carried this far, but I didn't need it to terrify these beasts. I had come back to the camp covered in the blood of their scouts, riding two of their wolves. Only Gorlok held my gaze, unflinching and steady.

I undid the clasp of my robe, and it fell from my body. The cold winter air caressed me about the nipples and between the legs, whispering of my exposure. Gorlok's gaze feasted upon all of me, his hate turning to avarice in a second. I strutted over to him, my hips swinging, my ass protruding from cheek to cheek, my feet breaking the cold snow, my footfalls watched by everyone in the circle. Gorlok tossed Dog Meat unceremoniously off his lap, and opened his enormous legs. His thick cock pulsed with readiness, the delicious veins standing taut through the thin flesh. I stepped between his thighs, and crouched slowly, letting all see the berth of my hips as my cheeks bulged and spread in my low squat. I smiled at Gorlok, reached between us, and grasped one of his heavy testicles. Oh, how it pulsated in my hand, swimming with his foul, delicious milk, roiling with his seed. I massaged it with my thumb, and gently caressed it with my fingers as they curled.

"You'll give me a daughter worth bearing?" I whispered, my forefinger trailing behind his nuts to press against his taint.

"Aye." He growled, a satisfied smile creasing his disfigured face.

I smirked back. He was quite attractive in his brutishness. A vicious man, an evil man, but a man who was wholly and unapologetically himself. The sex would be violent and filled with hatred; the kind of sex I woefully needed. To be manhandled and speared until I could feel it in my guts; oh God, it felt like it had been so long!

"I know your daughters, Gorlok." I grinned, licking his tusks, "I fucked every one of them, and not a single one was worth my time." My tongue flicked across his lips as I gently squeezed his testicle, "I think the world has had enough of you."

I crushed it. He jolted backwards, his eyes bulging, a scream poised on his lips. I smiled at him as my teeth became fangs, my flesh became pale, and my elven body grew three feet in less than a second. By the time the transformation was complete, he was screeching. I grabbed his other testicle, and burst it with a sickening crack, sending him hurtling backward, vomiting in agony. Ginger had gotten to her forepaws, and was poised to pounce on me. Her lips peeled back in a snarl to reveal a set of bared teeth, each one longer than a sword, each one dripping with blood and rotten flesh. I punched through her teeth like they were made of glass, shoved my fist down her throat, grabbed her spine, and tore it off. Her head ripped off with it, and I used the three-hundred-pound prop to beat Gorlok Hertaki into the ground. I didn't stop swinging until he was nothing but pulp, and Ginger's skull had broken so much that her head was but a bag of loose shards. I dropped it onto the remnants of her rider, and transformed back into my elven body. I looked up at the stunned troop of orcs.

"I am your commander now." I said, "Does anyone have any objections?"

No one even moved.

"Very good." I said, wiping the specks of blood and brain from my face, "We will be rendezvousing with a troop of elven rebels. I'm sure you're aware of them. They hate you, and you hate them, but you two are going to play nice together, right?"

There was a chorus of disheartened confirmation.

I pouted my lips sarcastically. "Don't be so glum, gentlemen; just because I'm in charge, doesn't mean the fun has to end." I glanced down at Dog Meat, who was staring with a slack jaw at the remnants of her master. "But this kind of fun is over," I said, then glanced up at them with a wicked smile, "for now."

Their interest was suddenly piqued.

"Oh yes," I chuckled, and sauntered over to Dog Meat. I picked her up easily, she was so light, and cradled her beneath her breasts with one arm. With the other, I trailed my hand down her belly, through her pubic mound, and pushed all my fingers inside of her. She cried out, life suddenly returning to her eyes, her amputated stumps wiggling in glee, the magic sparkling from them. "What a fun toy she is," I mused aloud, "so easy to play with." My fingers worked expertly inside of her, curling against the spasming spot on her ceiling, pressing and rubbing until her entire channel was contracting. "And she is pretty, I guess, but she's only a country girl. Have you seen the women of Bentius?" I snuck my pinky and ring finger down her crack, and pushed them into her asshole. Her filthy rectum sucked my digits greedily, pushing up against my penetration and contracting around each knuckle. "The women of Bentius make this thing look like the pig she is, but I can assure you..." I twisted my hand, and Dog Meat screamed in delight, "...they squeal just as loud. There has been a coup in the capital city, gentlemen. The city watch has been decimated, the royal guard is gone, and the new king is more worried about the threats from within, then those from outside."

I could see the idea travel through the band of orcs. Their eyes lit up in the night, their minds filling with images of wealth, gluttony, and horror. Oh, such horror. They had tasted the darkest of desires, and their souls had been twisted into knots by them. I had tasted it too, and it terrified me. I could not deny that I was aroused by what had been done to Dog Meat—not by the agony and trauma she had endured, but by the way she had been changed. Mutilated to be made as helpless as a babe; stripped of limbs so that she was nothing but a torso and head to fuck; tattooed and pierced to denigrate her to a level below slavery, below even livestock. She had been a beautiful woman full of grace and life, and the ugliness she'd been reduced to made her all the more beautiful to me, though in a much different way. It stirred something horrible in me, and I was glad that it made me sick. I still had my soul after all.

As the orcs began to cheer my name and encourage my defiling of Dog Meat, and as she herself sang out a wretched soprano note, I put my lips to her ear, and made her a solemn promise.

"I will take you to a man who can heal you." I whispered, "He will give you back what has been cut from you, but he cannot fix you. No one can." She squirted with a delighted scream, tears streaming down her face, the anguish bubbling just below the surface of her ecstasy. The orcs cheered, and she smiled to them all behind a shattered grin. "You are broken," I whispered, pleasing her to fruition, "but I know personally that being broken isn't the end. You will never be the woman you were, but you can still live a beautiful life. I can help you start anew." I retracted my fingers, and brought them to her lips. She sucked them greedily, enjoying the degradation, savoring the taste of it. "And I want you to know something," I hissed, "Every one of these bastards is going to die very soon, and you are going to watch it happen."

I wondered if she understood me at all, for her only reaction to my words was to continue contentedly slurping upon my fingers. Then, I felt her plush lips crease into a smile.

LEVERIA

The dungeon beneath the arena offered no sunlight. Only the alcove torches illuminated the stone walls and metal bars in hues of blood red. All night long, vampires meandered before my cell door, watching me with their crimson reptilian eyes. Many of them had been elves, and most of those had been officers in the Highland army. Now most of them were women. Some made idle conversation with me, and some laughed nostalgically about their former lives as Highlanders, but none showed any pity for me, much less mercy. I was but a curiosity, a relic of a time and place they no longer identified with. The queen of the Highlands; to them, I might as well have been that class president who ended up becoming a homeless drug addict.

"You didn't tell me about Adrianna." Yavara said. She was in my cell now, flanked by Zander Fredeon and Furia Augustinia.

I sat upright, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "What's there to tell?" I groaned, "She was easy to use, so I used her."

"We know about Prince Arthur's fleet." Yavara said.

"I suppose it's 'King' Arthur now."

She curled her lips. "Yes, we know about that too."

I inclined my head. "So now you're here to torture me for the rest, is that it?"

"We'd prefer not to, actually." Zander said.

"Speak for yourself." Furia hissed.

I ran my eyes up her robed figure, met her steely blue gaze, and smirked. Her face reddened with wrath.

Yavara put a hand on the hermaphrodite's shoulder, and stepped toward me. "What exactly was the plan, Leveria?"

"I'm curious, Furia," I said, looking past my sister, "if you were alone in a room with me, what would you do?"

"Don't talk to her."

"Where is your precious Adrianna?" I asked, flitting my gaze from her, to Zander, "I guess someone wanted to coverup something a little embarrassing, hmm?"

Yavara looked over her shoulder at him. "What's she talking about?"

Zander shrugged.

"You left your staff leaning against the Jonian Spire in the background of your reflection, you fucking genius." I sneered, "That's how I knew you were monitoring our communications."

Zander turned slightly pink. "Oh."

"Oh," I echoed with a giggle, "Yes, that was quite the whoopsie-daisy." I looked to Furia, "Your noble and good Adrianna had already agreed to kill Prince Matthew at that point, knowing that his death on Alkandran soil would cause a diplomatic crisis with the Lowlands. That was the original plan, anyway, until boy-genius over here tipped his hand to his surveillance. Then, I changed things up, and... well, I'm sure you know the rest. Your lover—"

"I told you not to talk to her." Yavara said softly, and my hands were suddenly forced behind my back, "Now, tell me what the plan was. The whole plan."

"You brought her for a reason, Yavara." I spat, "You don't really care about what I have to say; you just want Furia to hear it from my lips. Adrianna is dead, but her memory is still a threat to you. What if she was right to betray you after all? What did she see in you that drove her to commit treason? The others will know in time. You will show them why you were never to be trusted." I grinned at Yavara, "And once again, those you love the most, will choose someone else."

Yavara's face flickered in momentary wrath, but she kept herself remarkably composed. "I brought Furia here to show her how you destroy people, how you use their love and trust like a puppeteer's strings, and turn their loyalties against those they love. Thank you, dearest sister, for showing Furia that."

"But she doesn't yet know the ultimate betrayal, Yavara." I snapped, "That you will burn Bentius to ash after my death! Have you told her what you will do our homeland?! Have you—"

"Shut up!" Furia screamed, and marched past Yavara's outstretched arm to level her face with mine. "You asked me what I would do if we were alone in a room together?" She snarled, "I would cut out that lying little tongue of yours, and make you eat it!" She squished my cheeks together in her grip, pushing my lips outward. "Then you could never again hurt someone I love with your lies."

"Lies?" I whispered to her through my deformed lips, "She will be the one who feeds you lies, Furia."