Queen Yavara Ch. 53

Story Info
Adrianna lays plots. Zander assembles supporters.
11.3k words
4.67
4.1k
3

Part 53 of the 62 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fifty-Three

LEVERIA

"Wake up, sleepy-head," a musical voice giggled.

I opened my crusted-over eyes to see the blurry image of a bronze figure standing over me. This hybrid was fully-female, and her flesh was tattooed with scripture and chains that wrapped her like inked bondage. The parts of her that were clothed, were clothed in leather straps that squeezed her large breasts, crossed her tummy, encircled her thighs, and ended in garters that became fishnet stockings. She wore a feathered butterfly masquerade mask, and her big blues shone alight from their depths.

"Hello, Soraya." I groaned.

"Hi!" She said brightly.

"I heard you were a stuck-up bitch."

She pouted her lips. "Who told you that?"

"The vampires."

"Those lying bastards!" she tittered. "I guess I can be kind of... prickly when it's business time, but when it's party time, well, I'm the sweetest little slut this side of the Knife River!" She wiggled excitedly, "And in case you didn't know, it's party time!"

The faint roar of the crowd sounded above me, the rumbling of a hundred-thousand feet stomping in the stands. I rolled over in my bed. I couldn't—I was already bound in a leather straight-jacket, my arms trapped behind me. My legs were opened in a spreader bar that held my knees apart, which meant I'd have to either waddle or crawl to get anywhere.

"I put it on you while you were asleep." Soraya whispered, "I have so much practice getting into it, that you didn't even stir."

"How about getting out of it?"

Her grin turned wild. "Impossible."

I nodded. "Well then, who will I be honoring today?"

"Those who are under my domain. The accountants, bankers, and tradesmen of the city."

"Huh. An easy day then."

She laughed brightly. "I'm sorry, Your Highness, but I'm afraid not." She sat beside me on the bed, and put a hand on my shoulder. Her hand was shaking wildly.

I looked at her, perplexed. "Afraid of public speaking?"

"No, not that." She said, gnawing on her lip. "It's just... well, you know that Eva and I have a special relationship, and she's always pressuring me to test myself. After she had so much fun with you, I got a little jealous. You did things that I'd never done before, and you made it through."

"Yavara was healing me."

"I know!" She said, "And it never occurred to me that I could use magical healing! For a masochist like me, magical healing is... well, it's a game-changer, isn't it?!" Her smile was so manic that I thought her teeth would shatter, "I mean, you're a certified sadist; think of the possibilities!"

I let out a long, slow breath through my nose. "What do you have planned for me today, Soraya?"

"Planned for us, Your Highness." She said giddily, "Everything you do, I will do too!"

"And..." I closed my eyes, and took another deep breath, "...what do you have planned for us?"

She leaned toward me with her excited smile peeled over her red lips. "Have you ever seen a crucifixion?"

ZANDER

I did not watch the spectacle today, but I heard the duet of screams that came from the arena. I looked at the program, and cringed. Soraya's proclivities had gone from kinky, to medieval. Yavara would be using a lot of healing spells today.

Arbor was smoking a cigarette in my bed, lounging in her spectacular purple nudity, her wings draping over the bedside. "I have thought about what you said," she said.

"And?"

She shrugged. "Alkandi made a mistake, but so much of life is born from mistakes. Children are made by chance even if they are planned. I do not see why you should fret."

"Because I know Alkandi. I've known her in more than twenty bodies, across centuries and millennium, and what Gloria found proves it." Leveria's horrific screech cut through the air, and I closed my eyes. "It was supposed to be her, Arbor. The way she talked, the way her face moved, the way she looked at me. It was supposed to be her."

"But it is not, Zander. She is Leveria Tiadoa, and Yavara carries Alkandi's life within her, so why worry? Leveria is not the Dark Queen, has not been the Dark Queen, and will never be the Dark Queen. Yavara is all of those things. The opinions of Gloria Titus hardly lend the claim any more credence to me."

I tugged restlessly at my beard. "It was supposed to be her."

"Did you not say that you once had a conversation with Leveria through the mirror? Why did you not realize who she was then?"

"Because I wasn't looking."

Arbor laughed. "Brock's parting words had their intended effect, I see. You are tortured by doubt. Come now, Zander."

"She saw right through me in that conversation." I muttered, "Just like Alkandi did all those years ago when I first met her, when I was cowering behind that bookcase in the temple. Yavara has never seen more than I showed her. Yavara doesn't even know herself."

"Yavara is a misguided woman. Leveria is an evil one. What would Leveria be with Yavara's power? Even more megalomaniacal."

"She wouldn't have had Yavara's power. She would've been held in check by her own limitations, and Leveria knows her limitations well. Yavara doesn't think she has any."

Arbor inhaled the cigarette until it burned to her fingers. She let the embers scorch her, and she hissed, arching her back in the bed. "I just tested my limitations, Zander. Now I know I find pleasure in the pain of burning. Perhaps I will push my limits further."

I shook my head. "You should be terrified, Arbor. I thought I knew who I was dealing with, but I have no clue who Yavara is."

She examined the burn on her flesh. "She may be ageless, but she is still mortal, and I do not feel mortal terror. She might conquer the entire world, but in ten thousand years' time, I will have nearly forgotten her." She eyed me contentedly, "But I will never forget you, Zander."

I smiled back, and did not speak on the subject again. Arbor had made it clear that she would not help me, and I should not trust her with anymore secrets.

ADRIANNA

I made love to my officers the night before. I didn't really enjoy it, but I found some carnal satisfaction in making them scream when they came, and I liked the awe in their faces when they looked at me. It was important to nurture their loyalty. It was also important to make sure Esmerelda heard their orgasmic screams so that she knew who the army was loyal to. After I'd sucked my fingers clean of the last woman, I meandered up the ridge to the orc camp. There, I had some real fun.

God, it felt like ages since I'd had a cock inside me. I was a glutton of men, devouring with every hole and hand, wriggling between muscular, stinking bodies as I inhaled desperately for air through my nose. There were over a hundred orcs, and I'd drained every single one of them in two hours. I was left in a puddle of hot spunk, my holes yawning and quivering, my body pasted with seed. They tried to pull me out of the filth, but I shooed them away, and savored the grotesque bath that nourished my flesh with life.

"Commander," one of the orcs growled, "you have a visitor from the elven camp."

I opened my crusted eyes, and gazed upon Esmerelda. I smiled weakly. "I do so love that shocked look on your face."

"Every time you disappear, I find you with a fresh surprise," she replied.

"I keep life interesting."

"It's not a good thing."

I waved away the orcs, and they stepped back with suspicion in their eyes. They each outweighed Esmerelda by at least two-hundred pounds, but she held their gazes admirably until they slunk into the darkness. I peeled myself off the ground with a sigh, but I didn't bother closing my legs. I'd already caught Esmerelda peeking with horrified fascination at what had been done to me, and it excited me to see the reaction.

"Why did you brave wargs and orcs to come up here?" I yawned, "I'll be down there in just a little bit."

"I wanted to see if they were truly loyal to you. If they attacked me, I had given orders for the army to disperse."

"Hmm. I wonder if those orders would've been followed?"

Esmerelda scowled, and stepped up to me. Her boots squelched in the spilled cum, and she crouched to my level. "It's one day until Bentius," she whispered, "and I still don't know if you're going to kill me."

I raised my brows. "Wouldn't I have done that already?"

"It would be much more convenient for me to die on the battlefield."

I peeled a strand of stiff hair from my forehead. "And then what would I do? I'm an Alkandran, Esmerelda. No Highlander will ever follow me."

"Says the general of a Highland rebellion, and the lover of at least six of my officers."

"My officers, Esmerelda. I selected them." I smiled crookedly at her, "And lonely, desperate, stupid women are very easy to persuade. Bentius is filled with stubborn smart fuckers like you, and they hate Alkandrans more than anything. I'm no threat to you."

She examined my compromised state, and the nonchalance in which I existed within it. "That first night you were here, you talked about Alkandra. Anna recited your story to me yesterday. Is it all true, the things you said?"

"Every word."

Her brow furrowed. "You asked me what kind of ruler I want to be. I've thought about it. I've thought about it a lot. I want to be a ruler like you, Adrianna, but... not like you."

I laughed. "I get what you mean."

"How do I do it?"

I smiled ruefully. "I could rule Alkandra that way, because that was the way Alkandra wanted to be ruled. The Highlands aren't like that."

"There must be a way."

I shrugged, "If there's anything history has taught us, it's that the unthinkable will happen. All it takes is the right person to do it."

She narrowed her eyes. "And you think I'm that person?"

"I have no idea," I smiled earnestly at her, "but I want to find out."

She actually smiled back, and I felt bad. Not because I was going to betray her, but because it was so easy for me to do it. She must've known at some level that there was no way she was getting out of this alive, much less with the crown of Bentius, but she jettisoned all that rationality for the comfort of faith.

Oh, Esmerelda, I thought, there's a graveyard filled with people who put their faith in me.

FIELD MARSHAL SHORDIAN

Cavalry General Krakis had been giving me his report from South Fort, distracting me from thoughts of my impending long and boring retirement spent in insufferable luxury. After the bloodshed was finally over, I'd settle into my chateau, and become a connoisseur of wine. I always thought it was funny how the amount of money spent on alcoholism was the determining factor in whether it was pathetic, or cultured. A homeless man chugging cheap vodka from a can was more honest than a noble vomiting wine all over his fine silks, and frankly, the former somehow seemed more appealing to me, but alas, I had a family who looked to me, and a name to uphold until it was finally etched into a gravestone.

A disturbance interrupted me from my musings. There was a messenger boy beside me, and he was breathless when he ran to my horse. By the suit of his house, he must've run nearly the entire length of the column to get to me, which meant his message was from the rear. He huffed and puffed, struggling to get his words out. Eventually, he gave up, and just held up the message.

It was a dead eagle, an orc messenger bird by the pattern on its belly. One from the Hektini tribe, if my taxonomy was correct, which meant it was likely one of Gorlok's—or the 'Night Wolf' as he now called himself. It wasn't rare for us to shoot down his birds. He had scouts prowling all over the countryside, and they were in constant communication. It certainly wasn't worth bringing to my attention. That was, until I noticed the makeshift cowl that had been placed over the eagle's head. A ranger cowl? I took the bird from the messenger's hands, and pulled out the scroll that was in its claws.

Field Marshal Peter Shordian,

I would like to offer a belated congratulations for your promotion. I would've sent you a letter earlier, but I was rather occupied with my new duties as governess of Alkandra, and I didn't want to put you in an awkward situation. I no longer have to worry about placing you in such a predicament, as I am no longer the governess of Alkandra. I have been exiled as a traitor for my actions in service to Queen Leveria Tiadoa while I held office. My loyalties to the Highlands never wavered. You are one of the few people who know me well enough to know that I speak the truth. Whatever stories you've heard about me as governess are all true; I am a hybrid elf, and I act accordingly. I cannot be anything but what I am. I never stopped being a ranger.

You may wonder why you're receiving this message from Gorlok Hektini's eagle. It is because I killed him and his dog. By orc tradition, that makes me the outfit leader. Through circumstances I rather not explain in detail, I also became the military commander of Esmerelda's rebellion, and have joined their forces—an unlikely alliance, I know, but desperation makes strange bedfellows. I am now marching both armies to Bentius. We will get there a day before you do, even if you ride at full-tilt. The orcs and wargs will assault the walls, and while they are pinned fighting Ternias's watchmen, the rebels will hit the orcs in the back, and massacre them before the citizenry of Bentius. The grateful people will fling open the gates for Esmerelda and her rebels, and from there, we will storm the castle, and kill all the living nobles and King Lucas Ternias. This is inevitable.

You are a man of great honor, Peter. I was once such a man as well, but I am no longer. It is why I can speak so plainly about my treachery, and also so candidly about what must be done. King Ternias is a weak man, and his reign will lead to disaster. Though I believe Esmerelda is a good woman, she is a foolish ideologue leading a doomed cause. She actually believes that simply taking the castle will make her queen—or whatever title she wants to call herself. I know that you would never kneel to a rebel. You would besiege the castle, and drag her out to be executed, along with all the other rebels. I will save you the trouble. You can say they all died valiantly fighting the corrupt King Ternias if you wish, or you can tell the truth; I recommend the former. A king doesn't need to be an honest king to be a good king, and you will be king. The Noble Court has already been destroyed, and when I kill the last living noble, I will end the line of succession. The throne will be open to whoever can claim it. You have the loyalty of the army, and that is the only power worth a damn. This country needs stability, and you will provide it. This country also needs an ambassador to Alkandra, and I can think of no greater candidate than myself.

Think on it, Peter. When you next see me, you will be shocked by what you see, but remember who I am, and what I have done for our nation. Know that I have sacrificed everything, and I mean EVERYTHING for the Highlands, and I will continue to serve. It's all I know how to do.

With much respect and admiration,

Adrianna Alkandra, formerly Head-ranger Thomas Adarian.

I folded the letter, and frowned. I reached for my communication's mirror, selected King Ternias's sigil, and stopped. I looked back at the folded piece of paper in my hand. I tore it into a thousand pieces, and scattered the pieces into the wind.

"Sir?" The messenger asked, "Orders?"

"Carry on." I said, and eased back into my saddle. Thomas Adarian—or Adrianna—was correct on many fronts; there was no way I could stop her, and there was no reason for me to. Ternias was a weak man, and weak men in power were the most dangerous men in the world. And while my ambitions were never as lofty as the throne itself, I wouldn't toss it away if it fell into my lap. She was wrong about one thing, however: I wasn't a day away from Bentius. I was a very long way from Bentius.

ELENA

The meeting with Feractian's barons had gone well. They had important connections within the city, mostly in the mercantile districts. Ternias had firm control over the banking and investment class, but he'd overlooked the workers, shop owners and tradesmen that operated a ward lower. Those people had thrived under the international trade Leveria and her father had brought in, and Feractian's barons twisted the narrative in such a way as to blame Ternias for the lack of ships in Bentius's harbor.

That night, I had thanked the barons for their service in the only way I could. Mom had to sleep in the guestroom across the courtyard, but I'd kept the drapes open so that she could see me in my element. Six men at once was a treat to be savored, and I savored it all night long. As before, I was the goddess and the whore, playing effortlessly through dominance, submission, sadism and masochism. I never had less than three cocks inside me at a time, and the only hole I ever left open was my mouth, and that was only so that I could either give harsh commands or beg for forgiveness depending on who I was talking to. At one point, I managed to fit all six of them inside me at once, which required much preparation and a lot of stretching. At another point, I managed to fit myself into all six of them, which required ample foot dexterity, and an expert extension of my tongue. Both experiences were sublime, and by the end of the night, I was left wonderfully exhausted. I didn't even have to think to fall asleep.

When I came down for breakfast the next morning, Mom was waiting with a plate full of eggs, and a mouth full of questions.

"How did you get your back to bend like that?" She asked, and attempted the maneuver on her stool. "You had your pelvis tilted forward—one man in your... and the other two in your... I'm not actually sure what was where."

"One in the pussy, two in the ass."

Lady Jonias slammed her plate on the table, and left with a huff.

"Two in the ass?" Mom gave me an appraising look, "I've only ever managed two fingers in there. How the hell did you get two men?!"

"Well, you start with one finger." I said, and extended my forefinger, "Then you go to two, then three, then four, then five," I made a fist, "and you just got to stretch it out. After that, two men is no problem."

She nodded, processing the information. "And it feels better that way?"

"It's pure bliss. The more, the merrier."

She readjusted herself on the stool, trying to mimic the position. "So, you had one man in your pussy, two in your ass, and they were... here, here, and here."

"That's right."

"What the hell did you do with all their legs?"

"Two of them overlapped their thighs and pressed their cocks together. The third sat perpendicular to them like so," I mimicked the motion, "and he was the one who was in my pussy. I just eased myself down, and enjoyed the ride."

"Uh-huh," Mom said studiously, "but that doesn't answer this question. So, you've got man number four sticking it between your tits, and man number five is getting the full attention of both your hands. Now, your back is like this," she arched her back as much as she could, "but with man number one and man number two in your back door, man number six can't possibly reach your mouth no matter how far back you tilt your head."

"Are you sure?" I grinned, and readjusted myself on the stool. With my crotch bearing my weight, I extended my legs backward, curved my spine, and touched the back of my head with the tips of my toes.

Mom was in awe of me. "Where the hell did you learn that?"

"Ranger school." I giggeld, "Life as a virgin lesbian in the military was a never-ending quest to try and lick my own clit."

Mom smirked. "I bet it's much easier now."