Queendom 04: Retirement Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elanor realized suddenly that Rudin's penis was now semi erect, in all its three inches. She complied with his order, as she glanced it quickly. It felt unnatural and uncomfortable, and imbalanced, but she could manage it.

"Now hold it there, and do not release your hands under any circumstance."

Saying which, he pushed her by the hips, her naked ass sliding across the stone railing handle. It came to a halt as her calves hit the edge, locking her in place. She felt the mortal panic grip her core, as she sat on the edge at this lowest subject's mercy, the dark depths of the bottom of the cliff beneath her.

Her ass cheeks hung freely, and she had never felt a breeze more cold. 'Was he trying to kill me?'

"Afraid yet Queen?"

Some strange high shined in his eyes, as Rudin spoke," I must have seen your piss a hundred times. Haven't seen you piss, though. And if I'm to, I'd rather see you piss in fear."

Elanor realized her feet were no longer touching the ground. And the sudden fear of death made her whole body freeze in place, with her arms locked in that weird fold behind her. She wanted to disobey, release her hands and hold on to the railings. But her grip simply wouldn't release, the hands simply won't move an inch. And to top it all, his penis looked rock hard now, veins ready to pop. What kind of situation makes a man find such perversion arousing, she wondered. Her thoughts vanished as his grip tightened on her throat, shifting all fingers except his thumb to the back of her neck. It kept her safe yet suffocating.

He told. "Don't worry, I know you haven't had much to drink. But believe me, you have no clue how much your bladder keeps in reserve. And this, cold, is a good motivator. Fright is a good motivator. So my Queen. Tell you what, I'm not going to let you down till I smell your piss against this wind. And I want then soaked, the rocks below."

What happened next baffled her.

She didn't have to contemplate, or debate, or even put up a fight. Her body simply obeyed, like it's the most natural thing to do. Like it's been taught to her from a young age on the 'princess etiquette', that when on a cliff one must piss. It flowed out in a single unbroken stream with no effort, like how blood did in veins. She didn't know if it fell straight down, or the wind took it away and showered upon the nearby village. It flowed and flowed, like it had no intention of stopping.

Locking eyes with her in his grin, Rudin asked.

"How does it feel to piss out so much, yet not hear a drop hit the ground?"

It did feel weird, Elanor realized. She felt his thumb release the pressure on her neck, him pulling her face closer and leaning in his face. The old man's wrinkled face and bad breath did nothing to ease the situation. Yet their lips embraced the other in a passion that caught her off guard.

She could have said no, but she couldn't. Not when she's urinating at his mercy. But it had surpassed the fear and submissiveness. Elanor didn't care any longer if their balance slipped, or the railing fell. She was thankful, that he helped her release, against her ignorance. Never again will she pee the same. She could never pee indoors ever. This has become her nature. Outside and uncovered. When nature calls, listen she shall. But she needed to return the favor. To help him release too. She felt so powerless.

The Great Queen of Wolkenshire! She would do anything to ease his pain. If only she knew.

And then she felt it, as their lips entwined. A stream of hot, thick fluid splashed against her stomach, drops of it reaching her breasts. It felt almost like being whipped with a hose, only painless. Then a second stream hit a bit lower. He had come, she realized, and cum again.

Elanor couldn't be more overjoyed, she was praying for a solution without realizing she was the solution. She just helped him release. Without even touching him, and he still stood erect at his full four inches. All this time, this was the most carnal she felt, and satiated. And she hadn't even cum. She was still piddling. As she felt it dry up, the last of it dripping, she moved like a snake with arms closed, and leaned into the kiss with more fervor. His semen kept on leaking down along her shin, coating her left foot.

Then she felt it, they both did. As if the whole ground shake, like an earthquake. On instinct, she released her hand and hugged on to Rudin, and he did the same. Her legs wrapping around his pelvis in fear, and pulling herself towards him. As they closed the distance in a swoop, she felt his now shrinking yet moist member nuzzle against her pussy lips. The closest she had ever had a penis to her nether.

Had it been someone bigger, or even fully erect?

Fate would have had her lose her chastity then and there.

She hugged on to him with eyes closed, as he looked around to see what just happened. Apparently the Private Hall was under renovation, and for good reason. Their fierce convulsions had just broken a part of the stone slab that made the railing. Now it seemed like the railing was barely hanging on to the edge of the balcony. Rudin carefully carried the Queen away from the edge, his hands digging into her cheeks.

The high of the moment slowly drained from her body, and Elanor was brought back to reality when she felt his crafty finger toying with her asshole. 'Um, No!'

She released her grip and got down on her feet. For a moment, she feared him losing the high and realizing who she actually was. But one look at his eyes was enough to calm all her worries. His pupils still failed to focus with any stability. It'd take him at least two days, with medication, to get down from that high, considering the amount he had gulped down. Helping him put his pants back on, she realized the crafty dick had managed to remove her half-apron, and throw it inside the hall. She felt pity at the sight of her body. Her breath stunk of piss, she had cum drops splashed and dried over her torso, fresh cum pooled intact in her belly button, and the rest of it soaked into her dense, now blonde pubes.

She helped Rudin walk back into the room, taking her discarded apron on the way. She realized, even though it seemed forever, they hadn't been gone longer than six minutes. Elanor saw from the corner of her eyes, Volgen looking at her naked rear. She led Rudin to the other end, and laid him on a recliner next to the fire place. Considering the cold outside, he needed it. And so did she. He was out. She went back to the dressing room, quickly wiped herself clean, arranged new beverage bottles on to the tray and walked out to her original position.

Except for Davieth and Wilsom, they all were too drunk. And Volgen took her alcohol surprisingly well, so she seemed the most level-headed. She went around the table serving each as usual, but when she reached Volgen she was stopped. Volgen looked at her intently, and Elanor didn't know how to respond.

Finally, the perfumer broke the silence. "You did a good thing, you should know that."

To her confused eyes, Volgen continued. "Rudin had a tough life. Both professional and familial. His wife slept around all the time, and if that wasn't enough, never ever bothered to satisfy him once. He was a dear friend, but he never asked me for help. He was good that way. What you did for him today, I don't know how you did, but he looked happy in a long time."

"Could you guys see us?" With a blushed face, Elanor looked out the window.

"No dear. But by the end, he was pretty loud!" She chuckled.

Elanor felt embarrassed that the whole room heard their little escapade, but even more ashamed that it never registered to her how loud they both got.

"Here, keep this. For a friend, from me." Volgen took a thick imperial gold coin from her pocket and extended it to her. "A little incentive, for you to visit him from time to time."

Elanor appreciated the gesture, and her sentiments towards a dear friend. But did Volgen just officiate her to being a whore.?! Elanor didn't take it, acting her hands were full, with the tray in her hand. And she'd regret it immediately.

Seeing her hesitance, Volgen leans forward and puts the coin into her half-apron front pocket. She stopped dropping it, as soon as she realized the pocket had no bottom. A wicked grin appeared on Volgen's face as she continued with her hand. Elanor's confusions were cleared as she felt the chilling cold of the thick coin slid past her nether lips. She suppressed a low moan as the devout lesbian pushed it deep within her vaginal pouch with a skillful single digit. As her finger twirled its way out, their eyes met again and she said.

"There will be more. The night's still young. If you manage to not drop it, it'll all be yours. Now drop that tray, pick that fruit basket, and come join me" Volgen ordered with passion, patting on her inner thigh.

Elanor, aware of the watching eyes, aware of the next show expected of her, slowly picks up the fruit basket and lowers to Volgen's right thigh. Volgen had a peculiar physique, she had the most feminine features, only in a wider frame. Elanor would look like a damsel in distress, in front of Volgen's built. Provided the warrior was less muscular and more luscious fat. She had a presence about her that made her look extremely feminine against say Davieth, but a tough dominatrix against the normal princess.

As she snuggled into Volgen's lap, Elanor felt a little giddy. Was she really going to have some fun with another woman? She felt butterflies in her stomach. Since even if they had sex, her chastity will technically stay secure. The Queen almost felt like she is cheating on an exam. And worse, she liked this cheating. Elanor had no confusions in her mind. It's not like she fancied women, or had ever been aroused by femininity. Even the stares of Adriana made her skin crawl, usually. But this felt different. It's the chance of unrestricted exploration, without fear of risking her chastity. And she was well aware of the limits. After all, what all can Volgen make her do?

"You see Queenie.." Volgen said, almost as if reading her thoughts, "You just wait and see.."

They spent a few minutes snuggling up to each other's warmth, with Elanor laying back on her, the head resting on Volgen's left bosom like a pillow. Her gaze looking up to the right on a smiling Volgen, arms stretched back. Holding and caressing the perfumer's hair, with a gentle peck or two at times, the Queen tested waters for the first time. As they were lost in this little pocket of heaven, Wilsom leans in and requests the Queen out of nowhere.

"My Queen.. As you know, I'm the head stylist of the royal salon, and this is my last day of practice."

Elanor nodded, still wondering how he managed to stay calm and functioning after so many glasses.

"I've been working at the service of the Wolkenshire royalty for about forty-five years. During your performance earlier, we couldn't help but notice that your royal bush looked much unkempt and disheveled. With your permission, I'd like to tend it to the satisfaction of royal specifications. My final job."

That could not be that bad. She could use some pampering salon treatment after all that business out there in the balcony. And Elanor agreed with a smile, "Yes sir."

Wilsom suddenly pulled out a bucket of clean water, a towel, and his toolkit from underneath the cocktail table. Elanor had no idea those items were there all this time. Volgen told her she should sit properly, so the hairdresser will have easy access to do his job. All this seemed a bit fishy, rehearsed and planned to the Queen.

She figured they might have discussed while she was busy at the balcony, on how to proceed with the night. It was all okay for her, apart from a weird feeling she got about Wilsom's gaze. From the way he stared at her as they kissed, and yanked away her only face veil, it seemed like at least he had ulterior motives. He washed her pubic hair with water and combed it. As it began lathering up, without before using any soap, he said.

"Wow! A foamy pubic garden. That's a sign of vigor and fecundity!"

Elanor smiled and bowed her head, taking in the compliment, even though it wasn't clear to her. Volgen leaned down and whispered to her, "He meant, you just confirmed his suspicion that you are a willing and desperate slave of desires. No decent women's bush will lather up so much, as it only occurs from properly washing away weeks of dried cum."

Elanor's skin almost turned anemic, as all her blood rushed to her cheeks in shame. With a single action, he just decoded things she had kept secret for weeks. Elanor was glad that she had cancelled his appointment last week as Queen. It'd have been much worse for him to realize the same on his ruling monarch. As she felt the cold of his razor against her skin, a shiver ran up her spine, and she realized this was beyond her control now.

Volgen shifted her attention to Brizin and Grifin.

"Hey, what are you two still bickering about, when here's a horny girl waiting to please you."

Brizin said, "With all due respect, Volgen, sex is fun with actual penetration, okay..?! If this one was such a prude, Bellatrix could have at least provided two more willing whores. Couldn't she?"

'Calling his superior by the first name? Well Brizin had clearly drunk senseless', Elanor thought.

Grifin interjected, "We are back to the age-old question? Is the Queen a Blonde or a Brunette."

"She's auburn!! Look.." Volgen shouted playfully as she released Elanor's hair bun, her luscious hair flowing and falling freely on to her face and neck. She took some in her fist, wafted in the scent, and whispered to the coy Queen. "Now, that smells like heaven, Princess."

As Elanor looked at her quizzically, she continued, "Look at how you are acting. You aren't acting like a Queen. You are acting like a horny teen practicing kissing with her girlfriend under bed covers. You are acting like, as my friend Dave said earlier, the slutty little Nora of sweet sixteen. So I'll call you Princess, capeesh?"

Elanor looked straight to see her master, still sipping from his cup, his gaze fixed on her now exposed bosom. She felt genuinely shy. Not disgraced or humiliated, but an innocent shyness.

"No, this is serious." Grifin went on, "This is about a young man's good name. He swears he saw her to be a darker blonde. Brizin admits he heard other people say it was a light brunette. Volgen, you said you heard the version, where it was a golden yellow."

"Yeah, but I believe Wilsom, he had seen the real thing, so.." Volgen seemed over with the topic.

Wilsom said, "Yes, but I've never seen her nether trails. But to say she actually walked in public with no underclothing! You believe that?"

"I do!" said Davieth, looking right at the lust growing in Elanor's eyes.

"My Nora would have. She wouldn't just go out in public and stand in ceremony. I believe she would have spread her thighs and held the cloth apart like Grifin said earlier. And I don't think her hair would gray, or turn blonde at such a young age. Nora had a healthy hair.." Davieth seemed passionate. "Those strands were the stuff of dreams.."

'We are still discussing this?' Elanor felt like crawling up into a ball. But she couldn't risk moving her hips. An artist was at work there. Apparently at his final masterpiece. Secretly, Elanor couldn't wait to see how Wilsom styles her garden. She'd have never dared to do so as Queen, but this, this is a blessing in disguise. She felt all giddy, and tried hard to not squirm as Volgen toyed with her nipples.

"I agree." Wilsom said, making his final touches. He had used a cooling balm before starting. So Elanor had no idea what his designs were. All she felt was the nice cooling sensation, that sometimes dripped along her pussy folds and down.

The debate was completely out of hand now, Grifin and Brizin, arguing loudly against Davieth and Volgen. Each standing their ground, while Wilsom smiled, lost in his own little bubble. He made the finishing touches and wiped his creation clean. He leaned close to smell and rubbed the tip of his nose against the skin to check the quality of the shave and trim. Elanor felt funny, like being nuzzled by a pet. She wanted to look down, but Volgen kept her head up, giving small wet kisses.

"Guys, guys.." Wilsom shouted, quieting everyone for a moment. "You are fighting, like this is something we don't agree upon. But in truth, we all agree on this. To march under our Queen. Take a look and tell me I'm wrong."

All of them bunched up around her pussy to watch Wilsom's latest. She could hear audible gasps, cheers and sighs of amazement, some even patting his shoulders. It felt way too naughty to have a bunch of old men stare at her like it was some great piece of art, and Elanor felt her nether folds wetting itself.

"Is it done..?" Volgen enquired blinding Elanor with her palm.

"Just a moment" That was Davieth, her master. What would be his input, Elanor wondered.

She heard him ask, "Do you have that Auburn dye you mentioned."

Wilsom handed him the dye, and a moment later she felt something press against her skin. It felt someone poked above her pussy with a coin or thumb or something. It felt cold and funny. She almost giggled, as Wilson leaned in and blew over the finishing touch.

In a moment she heard, "Queen Elanor, this is my designer garden for you, carefully tailored to ensure its durability, to the satisfaction of royal specifications. You may please look, and speak your mind."

She heard Davieth confirm, "It's okay Nora, you may answer questions freely."

They seemed keen to hear her thoughts, and she couldn't wait, as Volgen removed her hand. Wilsom held a mirror against her pussy, so it can be viewed at a better angle. He seemed anxious to hear her review. Elanor scanned the eager eyes, and finally focused in the center of the mirror.

She felt deeply conflicted to her core, and baffled at her own dilemma. This was the design that had intrigued her for a long while, but she hadn't tried, for good reason. And now that it was done on her, Elanor felt indecisive. She loved the idea, the smoothness, the finish, how truly natural yet unnatural it looked at the same time. But she never wanted it on her, for it was the antithesis of her. She desperately wanted her auburn garden back.

As unfanciful it seemed at times... At least it was full.

What she saw now was neither blonde nor golden nor brunette.

It was a plain clean shave..!

Her nether looked like a newborn, with every blemish of it covered before, plain and visible. It looked extremely smooth. She felt silky as Wilsom slid his index finger across, with no sign of stubble even. And what made here squirm the most was right above her clitoris was a mark, like a stamp. It was the same symbol she used on every decree, the same symbol on the chest pins of each royal staff, a simplified image of the Great crown of Wolkenshire. Her pussy was, in effect, sealed the property of the Kingdom.

And by extension, symbolically, of its subjects.

"This is.. You can't.." She didn't know how to make them understand the grave seriousness of their drunken antics. Her royal dense pussy garden is a symbol of the kingdom's fecundity. She's required to grow and tend it with the greatest care, by the same decree that pronounced her the new Monarch of the kingdom. If word gets out, they'd end up in prison or worse. She had to keep it a secret, for however long it took. "Oh no, I mean thank you..But I am required to keep it raw.. I should have mentioned."

'Look at this harlot..! Still keeping in character, like she's Her Highness herself.' Wilsom couldn't help but chuckle. He stated mockingly, "But Queen, don't you see. The Kingdom was about to split in the name of your pubis. It is the Queen's duty to sacrifice for the sake of the citizenry. That is the royal specification. By this, you have essentially averted civil war."