Queendom 10: A Night Too Long

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What impressed them the most was the resilience of this thing, munching on his musk. Even the best harlots would have choked and puked all over by now, and surely none would have stayed so long, clamped so good, without him forcing their skull in place. Something they all particularly loved, for the way it made their eyes outflow. Like semen salted with tears from oral suffocation is an irreplaceable ingredient for cooking up perfect cum sluts. And then there's this.. girl. With her magic words.

Ghrrrrr.. Pshloo..oghrr.. chehe..cough.. cough.

The cold of spooling semen, spittle and a bit of gastric juice cooled his ball sack and dripped down to the floor as the clansman reveled in carnal ecstasy. Oh! That felt good. Her exhale, that deep desperate attempt at one, rustling past my sensitive pecker, disguised as a cough. The way her windpipe reverberates against the penile frenulum. Sex is such a mysterious mistress, he realized, even at this age. And the young ones just keep getting better. For a moment I wish the Chieftain hadn't stopped that imbecile from branding your pretty face. You'd have become the Queen of the Rachetty harem, even with an ugly face. He stopped his train of thought, realizing suddenly that he had begun to caress her hair, almost affectionately.

Resorting to his brutish persona, his left palm clenched around the root of her hair, and picked up her limp face, like a wet kitten. Her eyes widening at the sudden involuntary inhale, the moment his semi-hard leaking member slithered out. She couldn't believe how close she came to blacking out. Nor, why these near-black out attempts have such an aphrodisiac effect on her. Her nether petals were engorged, and straining against the cage. As Elanor coughed out the excess cum, drooling all over down her chin and chest, the next in queue grabbed her hair, without waiting for consent.

"Fifteen, so far.."

"What.?"

Fred asked, baffled.

"Counting the ones from before, including Toby and yourself, its her seventeenth dick. Can you imagine how many more may come flocking..? From the kitchen staff, the guardsmen, the help.."

"Like I said, Billy. Borne-sluts them all.."

Billet got back to the topic.

"Come on, mate. Delfine.? You must have had a couple revenge fantasies.."

"I don't know man, I.. I don't hate her, still. You wouldn't understand."

"Well, you got rage my friend. And that, I understand plenty. See it this way.. What would you like Delfine to feel? Your anger? Your love?"

"I don't love that bitch!"

That word really angered his pride, his ego. Billet caught on.

"But you'd love it, if she realized something. Correct?"

Fred was beginning to see as well.

"Perhaps, yes.. I want her to feel, how the rest of us see her as. How I feel about her.. She had this.."

"What? What??"

The pain of something traumatic was evident in his voice, as Fred answered.

"That night when I caught her.. She looked at me, Billet. Like it was nothing, all that she did, all that I thought we had... To her it was nothing. She said.. I can't believe I'm dredging all this shit up, again."

Putting an arm around his shoulder, Billet said in a comforting tone.

"Let it out, man. You're hurting. What did she say?"

God, this is difficult..

"She said, she had done nothing that can't be washed off. She said its no different than sweat, or scent. Be it her own, mine or another man's.. To be swapped, shared and washed off the next morning.."

"That's cold. And, what do you want her to feel?"

"I want her to know, to feel deep in her bones, that being a slut never washes off. I want her to know that a tarnished reputation is.. Is no different than a brand. I want her trying to wash off and wash some more, only to.. Huh, only to find that the stench of a slut never fades..!"

Finally, we are getting somewhere. Billet asked quickly, before he changed his mind.

"You want to mark the slut, right?? Such that it never fades.. Simple.! You don't need the extreme of a flaming brand for that. We have stuff that's hard to fade."

"We do..?! We.. Oh, we do. Billet, you evil genius..!"

Fred jumped up, like he had gotten some revelation. Billet smiled, patting his back. Of course, you lovable dimwit! Ransford was so right about him. Hehe..

"There there.. Now should I go fetch, or would you?"

Fred had ran off, before Billet finished that sentence. He yelled out the reply, while running.

"BILLET..! Don't lose the count mate, I'll just be back..!!"

Billet kept nodding, as he disappeared around the corner. He felt proud of arriving at a solution that didn't cut against his responsibilities for the night. But more than that, he was truly happy to see his friend genuinely excited.

"You must be Billet?"

He turned around to face the strange feminine voice, that had a mysterious air of authority. She didn't seem to be part of the night's entertainment. Wait, that lapel pin...

"And, you are..?"

**

*

Ding ding!

The sudden sound made her look around. Tabitha had finally managed to slip away from the party hall, with Lord Liam gone to the loo. This was her first time at Brestfield Manor, but she knew enough about its layout from the brief they got, to know the balcony was a good place to hide. She wasn't avoiding the party, as she was here as part of the mission, and drunken guests were the easiest source of information. But thanks to that bitch Demura, I'm to serve Lord Liam the whole night. And Liam can be a mean drunk, when provoked.

But looking down, she felt a strange sense of satisfaction. In the middle of the garden, leashed to the central pillar, was a naked girl. Naked, except for the thigh-high boots, and a strange contraption around her pelvis. The throng of men around seemed to be cheering, as a few more joined in.

Even from the distance, Tabitha was amazed by the striking resemblance to the true-ruling monarch, the Great Chaste. Or, the Great Slobber, I must say.. A fitting role for the slut, nonetheless. I'm so happy for you, Demura. You pathetic horny mess.!

Tabitha didn't know she was being watched from the dark as well. When a lean hand suddenly gripped her throat from behind, she froze.

"Slacking off, are we..?"

That grip, that voice. Tabitha recognized it.

But how could he be, here?

**

*

"Give her some..!"

Elanor looked up hearing Billet, as the men took a pause. He was talking to the dwarf who had been making rounds, serving warm soup to the men around.

"She needs to keep up. We can't have her running out of steam midway. Let her have a nice full bowl."

Why is he so suddenly concerned for my well-being.?

Elanor wanted to wash the mouth clean. But her hands went for the fresh bowl of soup, as the dwarf grinned. Must have been his first time watching someone mix sperm with food. Although Elanor had spat out most of the cum, the tang remained, making her feel like she was actually consuming a warm, sour, delicious mixture of semen and meat-soup. The dwarf waddled on, pushing a bucket as big as him, as others called for soup. Elanor nearly burned her tongue, as the soup was straight out from the kettle. She cooled it with short blows, and amused herself realizing this maybe her first time blowing outwards in months.

To call it soup was an overstatement, compared to what she had witnessed a few floors above. The contrast was truly baffling. Chopped lamb, skewered pork, turkeys of six different kinds, salted moose, roasted fish, eggs.. The upper-floor had all kinds of food and beverages, but for the lowly men below, its just soup and cheap mead. Soup that's rich with more bones than pieces. She felt the energy rush through her tired body, lifting her spirits even, as the hint of something resembling actual food warmed her tonsils for the first time in the entire night. It also seemed to help clear her throat, even though she wasn't there for a recital. It felt liberating in a weird sense, to not have to worry about dining etiquette. No one expects manners from an indecent slut chained to a pillar. It almost felt natural to lick clean the bottom of the dirty bowl, as her stomach made strange sounds of satisfaction. The men laughing vulgarly at that made her more conscious suddenly. May be its wise, even in indecency, to keep some manners. Oh mine.!

The bowl slipped from her hands, as her eyes locked on to the penis poking out right before. What a monstrous... man-meat. Her wide eyes tilted up to meet the grinning face looking back down.

"My..! You look just like the Queen from her portraits..!"

The astonishment was mutual at least, though for very different reasons. With a mockful tone, he continued.

"Her Highness.. Myself Gerome Rachetty. I'm the youngest in the family."

"Well, you look so matured down here, Sire.. How endowed a muscle.."

Elanor didn't realize the thought was actually spoken out. The sudden rush of shame never made her break eye-contact. Gerome smirked, and replied.

"Well, thank you, Her Highness. Coming from the epitome of endowment, that's quite a remark. I can't take credit, its just lineage. We Rachetties are all blessed with impressive tools. Though I do pride myself being the only one to manage a formal education.."

"You are learned..?"

Look at this one, kneeling near-naked and chatting up, like she's the actual Queen of Wolkenshire.. Playing to the character, nice work indeed.! Gerome answered.

"I'm a student of law. Our Chieftain was adamant that at least three of us brothers learn the law. So the Lordships don't play tricks with contracts and such. Only I had a genuine liking for the subject, so.. I'm a junior.."

Ding ding..!

"Stop flirting and stuff her throat, wise-man..! And keep the pants on, I have no qualms about whipping kin. HURRY..!!"

The men cackled hearing Billet yell. He was half-teasing his cousin, but he also wanted to keep the line moving. The last thing he wanted was too much men crowding the poor thing.

The floppy mass of meat truly gave her a pause. The Queen had no notion, how to fit it all in. It was certainly her biggest, and not just from the party. The same length as the alpha from before, only his girth was consistent. The way his veins looked, even when not hard, was giving her second-thoughts. The kind the clergyman had warned her off. Seeing her trepidation, Gerome said grinning.

"Just give your best, Queenie. I'll help with the rest."

An actual, respectful human response was a source of relief, as the Queen laughed.

"Help?! Sire, that's kind of you, but.. I'm afraid it'd take actual magic, to put that genie in the lamp."

She said, as her right hand grabbed it by the base and wagged it around mockingly.

"I grew up herding, Princess. Stuffing lambs is like Tuesday."

What's that supposed to mean?! Her expression gave away her innocence, which only fueled him further.

"New to the trade, huh..? We can arrange for magic, if needs be. Why don't you start shining it, meanwhile.?

You got to stop yourself, Noraa..!! You can't just jump right off the cliff, every time you spot a challenging suck.

Ohh.. He is dearly chewy though.

Like a delicious leather snake.. Hmmm..

**

*

Watching it all from the obscure corner of the balcony, Tabitha recognized immediately the grip that caught her from behind.

"Commander?!"

"Shut your hole agent! What's with these harlots, losing brain-cells the moment you smell cum.."

That familiar condescending tone. It's him only. Commander Rian. Tabitha couldn't be sure that's his real name. But he had been her Commanding Officer for a few years now.

Aaarrghh..!

"Sire! I'm not well.. behind.."

He stopped fingering her anal hole, and began kneading her ass cheeks instead.

"Oh, I can see that.. Who railed you so much, you are looser than a cow's udder!"

As punishment for earlier, Lord Liam had shown no mercy paddling her ass red, before taking her rear whole with his insufficient member. She could have handled him in her sleep, but when he started sharing her ass with his underlings, Tabitha soon got reminded why she stopped having anal in the first place. Wait, is he.. Oh no. Not there... Ouch..! As his hard-on slipped past her sphincters, the maid snapped back irritated.

"Aaahnghh.. Sire, might I remind you the clause 17 of the Imperial Guards Code of Conduct.?"

"Which one? 17b, or 17e? The former advises strongly against amorous relationship between colleagues.. That can't be it, right. I mean, if you truly felt loved by my contemptuous pounding, oh dear?! There's some serious mess up in your head..."

You know well, bastard, what I meant. Tabitha clenched her teeth, as his nails dug into her love handles.

"Negative sire.. Hnghh..! 17e, the Queen's amend. Against gross indecency towards juniors.."

Mentioning the Queen only made him pound harder.

"Tabitha, dear.. With a cunt so loose, you are no junior, sweetums. More like geriatric. Well, 17e deals with coercive use of seniority. Are you suggesting now, you didn't consent..??"

His fingers pinched her ripe hanging clit.

Aaanghhhhh..!!! Mmmmmphhh... Oh you dirty devil! Sleeping with you, on my own accord, was a mistake. And I hate it, that you know my body so well.

"Oh, was that consent then?!"

"Yes! Yes, please.. Do it slow. I'm too sore behind. Haaaaanh..!!"

She hated it, that she couldn't enjoy it any longer. She had trained months, turning her rear-hole into a treasure trove of pleasure, not just for the men, but for herself as well. It started out as convenience, for the last thing she wanted was another bastard to care for. But soon, unlike most women, she fell into the pleasures of one's own rear. A fetish that served her well, in the clandestine misadventures and others equally, until one fateful night, were the idiots railing her pushed her body past comfort. Leaving her stuck with an anal canal that was too loose for pleasure, ready to prolapse at any moment.

She hated how it felt, the memory of what it used to look like, how tight it felt like, making her ashamed even more. As Rian kept pounding harder and harder, Tabitha changed the subject.

"I met Rosetta the other week. She.. She wasn't herself, at all.."

"Rosetta.?! Oh, Roussetta! That whore-house girl.."

"Stop playing! What did you make her do? How could you break such an innocent... Ouwww..! Mmmmmmpphh...."

The Commander stopped the rapid pounding, and began slowly ploughing her rear-hole, prolonging the irritation, the way he knew she hated.

"Are you asking out of concern? Or out of regret? That it wasn't you, who got to break her.. This is us, Tabitha. Of all the years we have worked together, why are you acting suddenly like I'm the miscreant.? Wasn't it you, who enticed her to turn an operative? Roussetta had mentioned you being insistent, about taking her to certain parties."

Oh, the private parties.. It was true that Tabitha was the one who pushed. But she merely wanted the fun of watching the goody-two-shoes act out a little wild. She had never wanted to see her broken. Well, not her, anyhow. She pushed back.

"And you introduced her to a different party, I suppose..?"

"Drastically different! She'll go deep undercover in two months, and will probably be starved till she gives in to a certain appetite. The poor thing will be back wrung out, in four months. Just in time for her wedding day.. Ho ho, I'd hate to be the one to kiss the bride. I'd hate to go anywhere near those stenching lips, knowing where it had been... Grrrhh..!"

His guttural echo of revulsion truly troubled Tabitha. You bastard.! What fate have you condemned her to suffer.? No, don't tell me. I don't need the additional burden. I have plenty riding on me.. AAARGGHHH!!

"Be gentle there, you imbecile..!!"

She screamed, knowing well it is pointless. Her tantrums only fed into his erection, for all the time they had known each other.

"Are you truly mad about the girl, agent? Or is it just missing a toy? How do you like your toys, Tabitha? You must have had one right, growing up? A rag doll, even a potato princess?"

There he goes again, in one of his self-aggrandizing rants. Stop toying with my clit, you dog. You are making me..

feel things..

As Tabitha lost herself to pleasure, he whispered into that wicked part of hers.

"Growing up, I never got new toys, Tabitha.. All I got was second-hand toys. Over-used and discarded. With faded colors, broken parts. But when the play grips you, you learn to love, right?! May be you learn, a little too deep. It's the thing with habits, and an impressionable age. Soon you'll not want a toy that isn't broken. Admit it, Tabitha. Weren't it fun, to break them.? The many, many girls you helped enlist. By enticement and coercion. Telling it's for the Throne, for the Great Wolkenshire. The Greater Good! Sacrificing all that makes one dignified, loosing to the whims of us, as much to the darkness of your own.. You scoff and judge, pretending it was all me.. When it was you, who made poor Rossetta join the Domestic Espionage in the first place. You, knowing all too well.. It's almost like, you wished such a fate upon her."

Yes, he was right. That harlot had youthfulness on her side, and never missed a chance to rub it on my face. I had hoped for rot to infest her soul. But still.. Aaarghh..

Tabitha shuddered, feeling the throbbing thick manhood pull out, pulling her anal walls along with, the curse of over-experienced asshole. The Commander said.

"You see that bitch down there, gargling cock after cock. Won't it be such fun, to see her broken for good.?! In fact Tabitha, why don't you go ahead, and.."

The bitch down there.?! You mean, the decoy-Queen??

"I can't. Not without the Head of Household noticing. She's here as well, you know. Besides, what's that newbie to you?"

Tabitha felt him slip something into her clutches, as he replied. What's that, a pendent?

"You need not worry about Lady Horse-Whisperer. If all goes well, she won't be a bother from here on. Now go break that bitch down there, girl. You know you want to.. Toys are better, when broken."

Her doubts were confirmed, and much more, as he whispered into her ear, further instructions. This wasn't his first time altering a mission midway. And certainly not hers, complying without question.

**

*

Elanor was starting to feel the pressure. She had a reputation to keep, in the eyes of her dear depraved subjects around. Of being the best throat-whore in the Manor tonight. Don't be so crass, Nora.. The ace oral-specialist, how about that?! A title she had been maintaining pretty successfully with regards to all dicks swaying her way, including that intolerable Fred from before. A part of her felt deeply proud in their satiated smile, as they spew seeds all over her face. All until this one. The magnificent manhood of one Gerome!

He wasn't an alpha. If anything he wasn't even an Omega, nor a poser. He was this sweet young kid, the manners instilled by a formal education reflecting, even as he conversed with a whore. Sorry, not a whore. The ace oral-specialist. God, I need a better term. But that fine pecker of his, which couldn't be any less than twelve inches in peak-erection.. That was proving to be an irreverent alpha dick. At least the one before had a natural curve, going down her slippery throat quite easily. And its top-heaviness meant at least her jaws needn't stay stretched the whole time. But this one was an uncooperative brute.

If anything, Elanor had to tilt her neck to accommodate the massive member. Even then, the best she managed was taking a little more than half-way. Think Nora, think..! You got a reputation to keep. The men continued to caress her naked form as her head bobbed on. Unlike what it looked from afar, none of this was nearly as natural to her. Especially with the odd hand pinching her nipple now and then. Elanor had to be absolutely vigilant, to not get distracted, for sake of her customer, of all things. Did I say customer? Her biggest fear being, snapping at a twisted nipple, and clenching her teeth in pain.. Doing so, with the most impressive penis she's seen to date, snaking down her throat. No, I can't risk such an accident. And with the clowns around failing to fathom the stakes, she had no choice but to rise to the occasion. This was a performance now, clear and simple. She was never doing it for pleasure, for the most part, but now.. Now this has become an exercise in vigilance and tolerance.