Queen's disGrace Bk. 01 Ch. 05

Story Info
The blackmail escalates for the Queen.
13.1k words
4.9
6.7k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 03/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marguerite awoke the following morning with the unfamiliar feeling of someone else in her bed. Since ascending the throne, she had banished all bed-warmers and sleeping companions from her quarters to enjoy the solitude denied her under the Regency Council. It took a moment to realize it was Jacqueline cuddled against her. The servant, dressed in her shift, was spooning the Queen from behind. As Jacqueline's hand brushed over Marguerite's nipple, she realized she was naked.

Memories of the previous night, of being pushed against the stone wall next to the door and forced to cry out for her footmen's seed came crashing back to her. What was I thinking? What was she thinking? Where did she learn to talk like that, and how did she even get those ideas in her head?

She wasn't sure how she felt about Jacqueline sharing her bed. She still wasn't comfortable with others in her private space, but couldn't begrudge her friend sleeping there after the late hours and extreme services she had demanded of late.

Marguerite felt Jacqueline awaken when the servant's hand tightened around the royal breast. "Good morning, Marguerite." The Lady-In-Waiting pulled Marguerite's naked body against herself and held her by the tit. "I wish we could lie like this all morning, but I suppose we have to get on with our days. There is much to do and little time to do it."

"Yes, first I have a meeting with the Archbishop and then with Prince Gailen to begin our 'courtship.' We also have to question the cook about the mug of semen that was served with my lunch yesterday." Marguerite flushed in embarrassment at the prospect of having that conversation. "Are you able to ask him about that?"

"I would Marguerite, but I have to leave early this morning to talk with the Duchess of Thiems about getting her husband's support for the campaign against Tinnis and later against Hoehn. I've developed a 'relationship' with her I think I can use to sway her to our side." Jacqueline sat up in the bed, pulling the blanket off Marguerite, exposing her flesh. "Before that though, I have to meet with Lord Stephan to better understand the military requirements we'll need from Thiems."

The Queen closed her eyes, heart sinking at the prospect of speaking to the cook personally. Hopefully, he won't know what was in it, she tried to assure herself unconvincingly. "You've been spending a lot of time with Stephan. Are you developing feelings for him, Jacqueline?"

Jacqueline was silent and flushed red before answering. "He is a very handsome and chivalrous man, but is too far above me in rank for a marriage to be possible."

"Ordinarily, that would be so, Jacqueline, but these are extraordinary times. You are rendering special services to the Crown, and it is important for the dynasty to propagate. I'm already pursuing a foreign alliance with Floreze, so securing a good match for Stephan isn't as important. You've also been establishing close ties with the Duke of Buiscard and his faction, so tying you to Stephan would shore up support among the nobles."

"Would that truly be possible, Marguerite? I'll admit I hoped for such a thing, no matter how remote a possibility it seemed. It's still early, of course, and while Stephan has shown affection for me, we haven't discussed anything further. Our behavior has been completely appropriate," Jacqueline said, ignoring that she was lying in bed spooning the naked Queen she had dominated the night before.

Marguerite smiled. "It would be after we get through the current crisis with Hoehn. Assuming we do." The Queen sat up and got out of bed. "Now, let's get ready for the day, hmm?" The pair left the Queen's bed chamber and entered the bath, slipping into the warm water after Marguerite helped Jacqueline out of her shift.

As they washed each other Jacqueline broke the silence. "We need to talk about last night, Marguerite."

Marguerite stiffened at the sudden pronouncement. "What do you mean?"

"For a long time, I've helped you 'relax.' But I realize now your needs go far deeper than I suspected. It's not enough to bring you to climax once in a while, is it? If it were, you wouldn't feel compelled to go to the Silver Belle and engage in the risky behaviors which have landed you in your current predicament."

"A-ah!" Marguerite cried as Jacqueline stroked the washcloth between her legs and rubbed the Queen's slit. A light tremor ran through her, and she breathed faster as she leaned back against her servant's wet body.

"A little spanking, some harsh words, and a hand on your clit isn't enough, is it? You need someone to dominate and control you, don't you, Marguerite?" Jacqueline moved one hand to the Queen's breast and gave it a light slap as the other dropped the rag into the tub so her slender fingers could manipulate Marguerite's nub directly. "But you can't rely on anonymous partners at a public sex club. You need someone you can trust not to reveal your secrets."

"Yes! Yes, Jacqueline!" Marguerite moaned hotly and arched her back, thrusting her hips out to grind herself against her Lady-In-Waiting's hand. She reached back, grasping Jacqueline's hips to hold her as she rocked herself, rubbing her ass between the servant's thighs while pushing her slit into Jacqueline's fingers.

"I think we both know it has to be me, Marguerite. I'm the only one you can trust to dominate you safely while still giving you what you crave." Jacqueline pushed two fingers inside Marguerite and thrust them in and out. "Say it, pet."

"It must be you, Jacqueline! I need someone to dominate me, and it has to be you! Mmm!" Marguerite shuddered in delight at the shameful admission. "Please dominate me! Give me what I need, please!"

Jacqueline smirked and pulled her fingers from Marguerite, and spun her around. "I will, but there are going to be a few changes. First, when we're alone, we're no longer Queen and Lady-In-Waiting. You'll call me Domina, I will call you...whatever I feel like." Jacqueline chuckled and squeezed Marguerite's tit. "Understood?"

Marguerite groaned in humiliated arousal at submitting herself to her servant. She's right; I require someone I can trust to do this to me. I can't return to the Silver Belle after the blackmail is resolved. It's too dangerous! "Mmm!" And I want to agree so much! "Yes, Domina!"

"Good girl." Jacqueline kissed Marguerite on the forehead. "Second, you've been using me without a thought to my desires. Naughty pet, you've made me all excited and given me no relief. Well, now your first thought should be to my pleasure, not yours." Jacqueline sat on the edge of the large stone tub and spread her legs apart. "Come here, pet, kneel and give my pussy a kiss."

Am I really going to do this? Marguerite wondered as she sank into the tub so that only her head and shoulders were above the water and her face level with Jacqueline's sex. The pink folds were partially hidden by the domme's golden curls, which glistened wetly before the Queen's eyes. Slowly she leaned forward, pursing her lips as she got close enough to catch the scent of Jacqueline's pussy. Her mouth brushed through the blonde pubic hair to collide with her Domina's slit, planting a gentle kiss on it.

"Very good, such an obedient pet. Go ahead, lick it; worship my sex. Repay all the pleasure I've given you for years." Jacqueline reached down and stroked through the Queen's hair, petting her softly as she massaged her own breast. A soft coo escaped her as she felt Marguerite's tongue slip out and brush gently against her slit.

Marguerite lapped up and down Jacqueline's pussy, exploring its flavor and texture. So this is what another woman's sex tastes like. Her tongue curled through Jacqueline's blonde pubes as she licked more firmly, letting the muscle push lightly inside. I can't believe I'm doing this! Marguerite couldn't deny her excitement, though. After the experience of receiving oral the other night, she was eager to get it again. She felt Jacqueline deserved relief after the countless orgasms she had given the Queen. Maybe she'll tie me up too, like in the club, she thought eagerly.

She started to lick faster and deeper, running her tongue along the slit and painting the inner folds with her saliva. The scent of Jacqueline's pussy imprinted on Marguerite's face and nose as she rubbed it between the woman's legs. It only grew stronger the more aroused Jacqueline became, and as her juices flowed, they smeared around Marguerite's lips, nose and chin.

"Don't stop; keep licking, slut. Feast on my pussy; worship it! Show me how much you love it!" Jacqueline tightened her grip on Marguerite's hair and began to pull her closer, forcing the Queen's to grind her face against Jacqueline's sex as she draped her thighs over Marguerite's shoulders. Jacqueline squeezed the Queen's body, trapping it against her puss as she moaned and quivered in delight.

Marguerite moaned hungrily against Jacqueline's cooch as her lust grew out of control. The Queen's mouth found her Domina's nub and caressed it, suckling it softly as her tongue lapped up and down and side to side. Marguerite's wanton sucking and adoration of Jacqueline's sex resulted in the golden pubic hair getting stuck in her teeth and mouth, but the slutty Queen persisted unperturbed. She worshipfully performed oral on Jacqueline until the Queen's Lady-In-Waiting cried in delight and quivered orgasmically, climaxing atop the Queen's face.

After several moments of riding the high, Jacqueline leaned back on her arms, shaking. "Mmm... just lovely, pet. You're very good at that. You must be a natural!"

"Thank you, Domina," Marguerite said as she rose from the tub. Her tongue played with one of Jacqueline's pubic hairs in her mouth, trying to dislodge it from her tooth. "I was hoping you might return the favor and maybe tie me up too. Though we'll have to be quick, we still need to dress."

Jacqueline looked at Marguerite, her lips pursed in a smirk. "I don't think so, pet. I'm afraid I don't enjoy the taste of a woman's sex like you do." She crossed her thighs so her foot dangled out towards the Queen. "But I'll allow you to hump my leg to bring yourself off. If you're a good horny puppy for me, I might find a more satisfying way to bring you off later."

Marguerite whimpered at the humiliating offer. Is she not even going to lick me in return? I really wanted to experience that again. But rubbing myself against her sounds hot as well. Maybe it won't feel as good, but the degrading nature of it will compensate. Marguerite waded forward in the pool, approaching Jacqueline's offered leg. She opened her thighs and mounted the woman, straddling it as she slowly lowered herself to her former servant's soft skin. A sigh escaped her lips as her labia pressed against Jacqueline's shin. Marguerite reached between her legs to spread her petals apart, allowing her slick inner walls to stroke the Domina's flesh directly as Marguerite began to slide up and down.

"By the One God, you're wet, Marguerite! It's good that we're in the bath, so it will be easy for you to clean your juices off me." Jacqueline lifted Marguerite's chin to look her in the eyes. "You're going to cleanse me with your tongue, pet. That's what you like, right?"

"Yes, Domina!" Marguerite replied breathlessly. She began humping the leg faster, trying to angle the movements of her hips to rub her clit against Jacqueline's flesh. She quivered and whined in ecstasy each time she did it right. A-aaah! Mmm!"

Jacqueline laughed as she listened to Marguerite's noises. "You already sound like a puppy. Pant for me, pet, and stick out your tongue." After Marguerite stuck it out Jacqueline pinched it between her thumb and forefinger. "Keep going, pet; we're running out of time, after all. It would be a shame to send you on your way unfulfilled. That's it, faster, faster, little puppy, hump my leg and get yourself off!"

"O-ooh, Domina!" Marguerite cried as Jacqueline urged her on. Her muscles ached as she straddled Jacqueline and humped her eagerly. Marguerite's pelvis blurred from the rapid movement. "Mmmmph!" She sighed again, then convulsed atop her Lady-In-Waiting as she climaxed, cumming hard on the servant's shin. The walls of her pussy pulsed and spasmed against Jacqueline's smooth skin as she rode herself t orgasm, the throes of passion brought on by the stimulation and the humiliation of her submission to Jacqueline.

"Good puppy. Now clean me up, and we can discuss the next rule." Jacqueline smiled down at the shaking Marguerite, waiting to see if she'd pass the test. Post-orgasm Marguerite might have some sense restored. But if she submitted to these further demands after climaxing, it would confirm the Queen really did need a keeper to manage her. To Jacqueline's delight, Marguerite bent over and licked the juicy smears on her thigh. Once Jacqueline was cleaned, at least as well as she could be by a tongue, the servant had Marguerite stand again so she could look the Queen over.

"Your little performance decided the matter for me, pet. I didn't like the feeling of your nasty, natty bush rubbing all over my skin, so we're going to remove it. I want your sex to be smooth, bare and exposed." Jacqueline rose from the side of the bath and had Marguerite sit on the opposing stone rim.

Marguerite gulped and looked to her mons as Jacqueline spread apart the Queen's thighs, examining the brown bush protectively covering her slit. "S-shave it off? Like prostitutes do?" A tremor ran down her spine at the thought. It's not like anyone will see it, she reasoned, except the blackmailer. And possibly Lorenzo, if we progress that far. Marguerite wet her lips nervously.

"It's not just prostitutes who do it, silly. Many noblewomen do it, just as they do their legs and underarms," Jacqueline tittered and left the bath to retrieve a small grooming kit, "to signal youth and fertility. Prostitutes do it to entice and enflame their customers. Noblewomen do the same for their husbands." Jacqueline giggled softly. "Of course, you're not married, so I suppose you're doing it more like a harlot."

"Jac-I mean, Domina!" Marguerite protested at the implication.

"Oh fine, pet, you're doing it to entice and enflame your Domina," Jacqueline laughed again and to snipped at the pubic hair, cutting it clos to the Queen's mons. "Shh, don't worry, pet, I won't cut you," Jacqueline soothed Marguerite as the Queen tensed from having the blade so near her sex. Once the hair was trimmed to a manageable level, Jacqueline applied a small paste between Marguerite's thighs covering the remaining pubic hair. "While that sets, let's find dresses for today."

Marguerite wobbled after Jacqueline, slightly bow-legged from the thick paste between her legs. After opening the Queen's wardrobe, Jacqueline browsed through the hanging gowns, searching for something suitable. Looking through them, she saw the maroon silk dress Lorenzo had brought Marguerite the day before. "Ooh, what's this, pet?"

"It's a silk dress in the Latian fashion that Lorenzo gifted me," Marguerite said with a blush.

"Oh my! It's quite daring, isn't it? I don't think I'd be comfortable wearing something that low cut and the material is so thin! It would cling to every curve." Jacqueline paused before saying to Marguerite more seriously, "Is this really an appropriate gown?"

"Lorenzo assured me it was; he said the Duchess of Forsza wore it for an audience with the Patriarch!"

"Well, if the Patriarch didn't find it scandalous, I suppose it will do! I'm sure it will look lovely on you! I prefer something a little less daring." Jacqueline perused through the garments again before selecting a pale yellow linen gown. "This will do well, I think. Dress me, pet."

"Yes, Domina," Marguerite replied obediently and garbed Jacqueline in the Queen's gown before arranging her hair and decorating her with some of the royal jewelry.

"The paste should be done, so stand still a moment." As Marguerite stood with her feet shoulder width apart, Jacqueline dug her fingers into the top of the dried paste and peeled it off. As it fell away, it pulled out the remaining pubic hair, making Marguerite gasp and hiss in pain. Jacqueline pushed on regardless, and a few moments later, the Queen's sex was completely bare. "Perfect! Let's get you in this dress."

It soon became apparent there wasn't any way to wear a shift beneath the gown, meaning Marguerite would have to forgo underclothes. "How positively wicked! I wonder if the Duchess of Forsza was also without underthings when she met the Patriarch or if they have some other undergarment in Latia?" Jacqueline tittered.

The silk dress was a one-piece, so it was easy for Marguerite to step into and glide over her shoulders. Once dressed, the Queen looked in the mirror and shuddered. Half of her breasts were on display, and the parts that weren't were perfectly outlined by the thin material, showing every curve, including those of her nipples.

"Beautiful! There won't be any question that Prince Gailen will think your courtship is legitimate when he sees you in this!"

Somehow that did not make Marguerite feel any better. After getting ready and putting on her jewelry, Jacqueline departed to see the Duchess of Thiems. Marguerite left to ask the palace chef about the mug of semen delivered with her lunch yesterday.

The savory smells made her stomach rumble as she approached the kitchen. Jacqueline had not brought the usual breakfast that morning since they were caught up with... other things. I'll grab some bread while I am here, but I need to finish this quickly so I can meet with the Archbishop.

The cook, an older, portly man, was surprised to see the Queen in his kitchen, or maybe he was shocked to see the Queen in such a revealing outfit. "Your Majesty! How may I serve you today? I pray everything is fine with my cooking?"

"Everything is lovely," Marguerite replied tensely. "That's not why I've come." Before continuing, Marguerite noticed a tray of breakfast rolls and grabbed one.

"Good. I was worried since you didn't eat your lunch yesterday. The only thing you finished was the special ale the steward had delivered. I didn't realize you liked ale! I told him how much you enjoyed it and asked for it to be served again today." The cook laughed, not noticing Marguerite had turned pale. "He was very secretive about his supplier but said he would try to get another sample for you. I asked if he could bring some extra so I could try it, but he said no. Something about how it was a special brew and wasn't being made in bulk yet. Do you know anything about it, Your Majesty?"

Marguerite numbly shook her head. "N-no, I was as surprised as you were when it was brought to my chambers." Goodness gracious, now the steward knows it was given to me and I drank it! And he thinks I loved it so much I want more! "S-so he didn't say anything about the supplier, where he got it, or maybe where he got the idea for it?"

"No, no, he was very reticent to discuss it. Actually he seemed kind of surprised that you loved it so much! He said he would try to get you another mug today." The cook's eyes dropped to Marguerite's cleavage, which was amply displayed.

"Ah, thank you for your diligent attention to my meals, but I don't want to overstate my enjoyment of the, erm, ale. I was feeling under the weather yesterday and did not have much of an appetite." Marguerite nervously ate more of the breakfast roll. "Have you seen the steward this morning? I'll tell him myself that another sample isn't necessary." As humiliating as that will be, I have to ask who told him to deliver the mug. Unless he's behind the whole thing?

"After he stopped here, he said he was going to his chambers." The cook resumed preparing breakfast for the palace. "It's a shame about that ale. I thought I had finally found a treat you particularly enjoyed, Your Majesty. You've been a difficult one to spoil. Unlike your father, the man loved all the fanciest foods I could find. But you've a much simpler palate."