Queen's Gambit Accepted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't got a condom," I said.

"It's OK, I'm on the pill. And I expect you're clean. I am."

I kissed her on the lips again, then kissed her neck, blowing on her ear. She sighed. I made a series of kisses on her neck and on that sensitive skin at the top of her chest, feeling the warmth of her breasts against my cheeks as I did so.

"You're gorgeous," I whispered.

"No, I'm not, my boobs are too small."

"They're just right and I love them," I replied. "Don't even think of changing them."

I kissed her lovely breasts, so firm yet so soft and so sexy, slowly working my way to her nipples. I kissed each in turn then paid full attention to one, kissing it, gently rolling my lips round it, flicking it with my tongue and, finally, sucking it gently.

"Oh, oh, oh my god," she moaned, "don't stop, that's fantastic..." The rest of her sentence was a series of moans. She had very sensitive nipples.

I turned to the other breast with the same attention. I started kissing her further down. She stopped me, unzipped her jeans and slipped them off with her knickers in one quick movement.

"Aw..." I said, "I wanted to do that!"

I looked down at her now completely nude, magnificent body. It took my breath away. Her pussy was completely bare, she'd had a full Brazilian. Her body was lightly toned and perfect in every way as far as I could see. I kissed her stomach, lightly touching her navel with my tongue, before working my way further down.

I quickly manoeuvred myself off the bed and knelt on the floor between her legs, blowing gently onto her sex lips. Her scent, so fragrantly redolent of femininity and sex, made me feel drunk. I kissed the outside of her pussy lips, then flicked my tongue over them very quickly. She jerked and then moaned.

"Don't stop, for fuck's sake don't stop..."

I didn't stop. I flicked my tongue up and down her slit, rejoicing that she moaned in response, then at last I flicked my tongue across her clitoris, making her moan and jerk again. I flicked it across again, harder now, and again. She was so wet. I slid the middle finger of my right hand to her hole and slowly pushed it in. It slipped in easily and I crooked my finger to find her G-spot. It is different for every woman and hers was about a half inch inside her opening. I stroked my finger against it while tonguing her clitoris. I inserted a second finger and made the beckoning gesture inside her, against her G-spot, moving my fingers first slowly then faster and faster, not stopping even when my fingers were tired. She started to cum, but I continued, increasing the power of the strokes of my fingers inside her, and then the sensations became too much and she screamed as the orgasm ran through her body, then she started shaking uncontrollably with the aftershocks. I was aware she was holding her breath for what seemed like far too long and I whispered, "Sharon, Sharon, breathe, just breathe, please breathe!"

At last she did. I had raised myself onto the bed and was looking down on her, concerned about what had happened. That orgasm had seemed so out of control, and the bedsheet was soaking wet.

She looked up at me, bewildered. "What the fuck happened there?" she asked.

"I think you squirted," I said. "Didn't you do that before?"

"Never. I've had many orgasms and multiple orgasms and orgasms in different positions, but nothing the fuck like that." She looked at me. "You didn't learn that trick in the marriage bed, did you?"

I smiled. "No, I didn't. I told you I was a little shit. I learnt it in someone else's marriage bed."

She reached up and grabbed me, pulling me down fiercely to her. "Well, you may be a little shit, but you can do tricks like that to me any time!" she proclaimed. She looked at me. "You're still dressed," she squealed.

I stood up and she grabbed the front of my jeans, undoing the top button and unzipping them, then pulled them down. My underpants got caught by my erect cock and she giggled, gently freeing it. I guess it's about average size, but it has served me well over the years, and it sprang to attention for her inspection. She leant forward to take it in her mouth, but I gently pushed her away. "Don't, please," I said. "It's been a long time and I am about to explode. I want to finish inside you..." I knew it was selfish of me, but it had been so long, so long, that I thought even the lightest touch would set me off.

She spread her legs wide and drew me down to her. I slipped in easily and loved the way her warm, moist, soft, tight welcoming pussy invited me in. I pushed slowly, trying to last, but she wrapped her legs firmly around me and forced me deeper into her. She squeezed her vagina wall around my cock and it was like a hand gripping me. I felt that familiar, but long forgotten, feeling in the end of my cock as my orgasm started to build, filling my body with sensation. "I can't hold back," I gasped.

"Don't," she said, "come to me, my little shit, come to me and let it go, let it all out for me, fill me up, fill up my cunt that has waited for you for so long, cum in me now..."

It was my turn to go rigid as my orgasm washed over me. They say that men only climax in their penis, but I can sometimes orgasm and feel it in my whole body if I make myself tense all over, and the sensation floods through every part of me. I called out, "Oh my god, that is so fantastic, oh Jesus, oh fuck, that is so good. Jesus, Sharon, I'm cummingggg..." and I exploded inside her, shooting my load, squirting, squirting, squirting, jerking and thrusting to empty myself of every last drop of semen.

We lay there for a long time, with me on top of her, supporting myself on my elbows, gradually getting our breath back. At last my cock subsided and slipped out of her. I panicked as I could feel myself getting cramp in my leg, so I moved off her onto my side and held her tight. She smiled at me and let herself be held. In a few moments her breathing told me she had dozed off. I held her, not daring to move, not wanting to disturb her, wanting her to be happy. I was able to move my left hand around and glanced at my watch. It was 2 in the morning. My right arm was going to sleep, so I tried to adjust my position. She stirred, opened her eyes briefly, looked at me, smiled and fell asleep again. If I had to, I would walk a thousand miles just to see that smile again. I had to adjust my position and we both lay on our sides with me spooning her. At last, sleep came to me.

As dawn broke, I slipped out into the bathroom, then when I came back she did the same. We wrapped our arms around each other and fell asleep again.

When I next awoke, the sun was streaming in through the window. Her naked body was spooning me and her hand was very gently stroking my cock, which was starting to stir.

"This is a great way to wake up..." I said. We were both stinking of sex and sweat.

"Get used to it," she replied. "This is how you're going to wake up every day from now on."

"Don't I get a choice?"

"Nope." She went on stroking me.

"But I'm so much older than you. We won't want the same things."

"That didn't seem to matter last night. We seemed to want exactly the same things, and you seemed to be enjoying them just as much as I was."

"You'll wear me out.."

"I'm gonna try!"

"I can't give you children. I had a vasectomy."

"Who said anything about children? We've been together for less than 24 hours, and you're assuming a whole load of stuff."

"Then try this, when I am old and infirm, you won't want to care for me and wipe my bottom and stuff."

"You mean next week!" she laughed, "No, I won't wipe your bum, so I'll put a label round your neck, dump you in an Uber and send you off to your children. They can sort you out. Now, just shut up and enjoy the moment. Anyway, you said you were a little shit, so you can damn well do as you're told. By the way, who taught you that trick with the finger? Nobody's ever done it to me before."

It was my turn to smile. "A man has to have some secrets. Oh, and talking of tricks, who taught you that one of squeezing me when I was inside you? It was sensational."

"I'm not telling you. Let's just say that as well as playing chess on the Internet when I was isolating in my bubble of one, I did some advanced internet exploring during lockdown."

She was still stroking me and I was fully erect now. She looked down at my cock and spoke to it directly. "Right you, I know you belong to a little shit, but I've got a job for you, OK?"

I laughed and jerked my cock in response.

"That looks like a yes. So you're gonna fuck me and take your time over it."

Another jerk. She pushed me onto my back and started kissing me all the way down my chest, at first carefully avoiding touching my cock. After keeping me in an agony of suspense, she at last put her thumb and forefinger round it in a circle and looked at it. She squeezed it slightly and a drop of precum appeared on the top. She licked it off with her tongue while I groaned. She kissed it and then took it in her mouth. I stroked her hair and she sucked, making me almost swoon with ecstasy. Someone had taught her well.

"Touch my balls," I whispered, "I love it when my balls are touched, it feels so intimate..." Her response was muffled, but she did so, cradling my balls as she licked and sucked my cock.

I pulled her up to me and kissed her. "I can't take any more," I said, smiling. My hand strayed down her body and found her sex. "I love how smooth you are down there," I said. "It makes you seem so much more naked somehow."

"Do you? I like it too, but I didn't know if you would. I'll keep it bald just for you. Oh, aah, oh, don't stop." I was fingering her around her clit and enjoying how wet she was.

"I want you," she whispered, climbing onto me, cowgirl style. My cock slipped into her and she started to ride me. I was treated to the sight of her wonderful petite breasts moving in time to her rhythm. I put my hands to them and touched them, feeling their softness contrasting with the hardness of her nipples. "Oh yes, that's nice" she said. "Don't stop." She moved faster and closed her eyes as her excitement rose. She almost fell forward and lay on me, her breasts squishing against my chest as she ground herself onto me harder and harder, until suddenly her orgasm came and she again held her breath and shook for an age, the orgasm continuing to rack her whole body for what seemed like minutes, but was probably only a few seconds. I held her and stroked her back, her hair and even her face as she came through the climax.

"Wow," she said at last. "That was good."

I continued to caress her, wondering how I had got so lucky, loving her body, loving her sense of humour, loving her. I don't believe it, I thought, I'm in love again.

She suddenly looked at me. "You didn't cum. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be, I loved every moment of it. I love being here with you, inside you. I don't have to climax every time."

We lay there some more. "But you're still hard," she said. She squeezed me.

I yelped, "ooohhh! That's good."

"What's your favourite position?"

"You get straight to the point, don't you. Really? Well... Doggy style. I love that, but I can't hold back when I do it."

"I love it too," she said, pulling herself off me and settling on all fours on the bed beside me.

I turned over and knelt behind her. This woman was beautiful from every angle. She had a gorgeous, slim but curvy bum. I could see and smell her sex, wet and ready for me. I shuffled closer on the bed and pushed my cock into her ready and willing pussy. That felt so good. I started thrusting, gently, wanting this exquisite moment to last as long as possible.

"That feels so good," I said, holding myself up with one hand on the bed. The other was underneath, cuddling her breasts as I kept thrusting slowly.

"Oooh, don't stop. Oooh, just like that, keep going, just keep going, that's so sexy, you're hitting my spot every time..."

She was tipping me over the edge. I kept going, but soon reached the point of no return. "I'm going to cum, Sharon, I'm going to cum inside you again, it's so good, oh god, I can't stop, Sharon, oh my god..." As I shot my load in her again, she screamed and came herself, shaking and jerking as she did so, again terrifying me with holding her breath, her body convulsing underneath me.

At last her body relaxed and we could both breathe again. We lay on our sides, with me still inside her, spooning her. I held her close and stroked her hair, occasionally kissing the top of her head. I felt an overpowering sense of love, of wanting to hold her forever, to care for her, to keep her safe. "I love you," I whispered to myself.

"What was that?" She turned to look at me.

"Nothing."

"Yes it was something. You said you loved me, you idiot. Nobody's ever said that to me before. I don't know what to do now. I was going to tell you to fuck off home, but under the circumstances that would seem rude now."

"Don't do anything. Just lie here in my arms. That's all I want from you."

We lay there for an age. Eventually, she got up, went to the bathroom and had a shower.

She came back, naked with her hair all wet and the towel draped ineffectively round her. "Has anyone told you, you produce an awful lot of cum?" she asked.

"Someone did once, but don't forget I haven't had sex for a year, so I was storing it up."

"And the other thing you do is you call my name. Most men are so frightened of saying the wrong thing, or they've forgotten who they're with, so they just say 'darling' or 'baby' or something equally yuk while they're having sex. Calling out my name is so sexy."

"I'd better shower," I said. I didn't know how this would pan out and suddenly felt nervous. This beautiful goddess had made love to me, giving me everything, but really she'd been making love to a make-believe image of me, someone who she'd built up to be a hero, but who had feet of clay. I didn't want to be around when that reality kicked in. I had also made myself vulnerable by saying I loved her. I could have kicked myself. 'Treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen' had always been my motto, and it worked well. I had let my guard down and was sure I would pay for it. She could have anybody she wanted, so why go for me, an out of shape old has been? She even beat me at chess, for god's sake, the one thing I had over her. I didn't want to lose her now.

"There's an extra towel on the rail."

I showered and came back to the bedroom. She was dressed in jeans and a white top with lacy edges and was just finishing a call. "Yes, I'll give you all the details later," she said. "No, you can't have his number." She laughed. "I have to go now."

She turned to me. "That was my friend, she was worried about me." She smiled and my heart turned somersaults.

It was too late for breakfast so we went out to a pub round the corner for Sunday lunch. As before, all the men turned to stare at her as we went in. We got a table in the corner and got to know each other better. I tried pinching myself to see if the dream would end. We argued over the bill and ended up splitting it. Afterwards we went for a walk along the seafront, holding hands like newly-weds. The sun was out and the sea was sparkling. We stopped and sat on a bench, looking out to sea, watching the gulls dipping and soaring, crying their raucous calls as they went. She rested her head against my shoulder and we sat for a long time.

Eventually we wandered back to her flat. She had to go to the bathroom and came out swearing, "Fuck, fuck, fuck. It's not fair!"

"What's up?" I asked, "what's going on?"

"My fucking period 's started, I'm so sorry, I thought it wasn't due for a couple of days."

"Come here," I said, and pulled her close. "Sit down with me." We sat on her couch together. I wrapped my arms around her. "It's OK, it's really all right. It's nature."

"I wanted to make love again today, but now we can't, I'm so sorry."

"Listen, you, sit here with me. I don't need sex all the time. Being here with you, holding you, knowing I'm with you is great. We'll have sex again, soon."

We sat together and she started crying. "What's up?"

"When I woke up, I wanted today to be perfect for you. Now that I've found you, I wanted to look after you and be there for you. But I can't, and you're so fucking nice about it."

"For goodness' sake, Sharon, it's OK. You're a woman and real women have periods, end of story."

"You don't understand. The last time this happened to me, he chucked me out. At one in the morning. You don't mind. And that's so fantastic. I can be myself with you. You make me feel safe. When I was in that chess club I felt safe, because none of the other kids could call me names or say nasty things to me or hit me there, so it was my safe place. When you came over to me at the cafe, nobody else had spoken to me and I suddenly felt safe because you were there. When we met last night, I wasn't sure you would be there and I was unsure what would happen, but as soon as I saw you, I felt safe. And again, when you walked me home, I felt safe with you, even though there were a load of drunks on the street. And now, I feel so safe in your arms, and you don't want anything from me." She cuddled up to me and kissed my chest.

It felt so good having her there, feeling the warmth of her body against mine. I stroked her hair. This beautiful woman, lying in my arms, had chosen me to be her lover and I felt so lucky. Then, to my horror, I felt my cock growing. Surely not, I thought, haven't you had enough for one day? Twice in 12 hours, and now you want to do it again? You're a pervert. I tried to think of something else, but my cock was having none of it.

She looked up at me and smiled, that gorgeous smile. If Helen of Troy had smiled like that at Paris, no wonder a whole nation went to war against the Trojans!

"Are you getting a hard-on?" she asked innocently, "you creepy old man!" She rested her hand on the bulge in my jeans and started stroking it. "I can do something about that..." She unbuckled my belt and pulled the zipper down.

"You don't have to... ooh... oooh..."

She turned and knelt down between my legs, pulling my jeans and underpants off in one easy motion. Then she encircled my cock between her thumb and forefinger. The top glistened with precum. She spoke to it sternly, "Now you're being a naughty boy again. Your little shit of a master said he didn't want sex, but you're going against his wishes. Hmmm... I take that as a yes, so I'm going to give you a treat, but then no more, understand?"

She encircled the end with her lips and licked it with her tongue. Closing her lips tightly, she pushed her head down so most of it was in her mouth. The vacuum she formed with her lips and tongue was so complete that as she started bobbing her head up and down, the sensation was fantastic. She didn't take the full length, but enough for me to moan with ecstasy. One hand held the base of my cock and the other cuddled my balls, playing with them, rolling them around as she continued bobbing up and down. I stroked her hair and moaned, "Sharon, that's fantastic, oh my god just keep doing that, ahh ohh, oh yes, oh yes, don't stop, please don't stop, Sharon I'm going to cum, oh my god, I'm going to cum, aaah, aah, Sharon, I'm cummminnnggg..."

My whole body went rigid and I spurted and spurted and spurted into her mouth, bucking and rocking with the ecstasy of my climax, and she swallowed nearly all of it. Eventually she came up for air. "Steady on," she said, her mouth still full of cum, "you were only supposed to cum, not try to drown me!"

"That was so good, Sharon," I gasped. She climbed onto my lap and kissed me, transferring some of my cum back to me in the kiss. I swallowed it. We kissed, long and lovingly for what seemed an eternity.