Queer in Saggy Pants Behind Scenes

Story Info
Fun loving anarchists enjoy protests and nasty public sex.
1.4k words
2.49
6.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson was hurriedly walking from his friend's place, to the Portland town square for the planned protest and looting rally. His magnificent Afro hair was waving in the wind and contrasted his thin body. His friend's cum, was still on his luscious, experienced big lips and had not quite dried yet. His saggy pants almost caused him to fall in front of oncoming traffic on the 6 lane intersection, as he jaywalked across.

Jackson started across the park where the statute of MLK had fresh .50 caliber holes in it. His pants were almost down to his knees now and his dingy boxers were clinging deep in his butt crack, showing the sexy form of his tight butt.

Suddenly a large paid black protest agitator, DuhRay with a steamy black complexion came in from the side, pushed Jackson over the low back of a park bench and tore his underwear down. He pushed a finger in Jackson's asshole to see how tight it was and to let Jackson know what was coming. In short order DuhRay, the paid black protest agitator was balls deep into Jackson, bareback.

Another protest looter, Jacob, came up and joined the fun plugging Jackson's mouth with his salty dick. Jacob twisted Jackson's arm, behind his back. Jackson loved sucking cum and getting wild anal, so he didn't complain at all. DuhRay knew Jackson would like it, as saggy pants guys are known to be weird and queer faggots.

From behind them a Mexican girl Lucia, chided them, as she saw Jackson get an anal fucking and spanking. When they were finished with Jackson, they turned their attention to Lucia as Jackson said, "Thanks," and walked away. Jackson's pants and underwear were down to his knees showing his naked but cute black ass. They pulled Lucia's skirt up, and bent her over. They fondled her pussy and played with her ass. She protested as if being raped, but she accepted it.

In reply to her fake innocence, they said, "If it wasn't free for the taking, you wouldn't be showing it," as the first one plunged his cock in her pussy. The second one enjoyed her mouth to get his dick hard and wet. When it was his turn he took her anal entry.

An officer who witnessed the action was hiding behind some shrubs jacking off.

All three walked off toward the town square as it was time for the fires to be lit.

Toward the other end of the park, they saw a Hispanic girl, Maria. They pulled off Maria's shirt and bra, showing tits and nipples. When her jeans were pulled down, she was stripped to her panties. Lucia licked and sucked Maria's tits and nipples. The boys bent her over and fucked her like crazy. When she had an orgasm, she pulled her panties up.

A black protester noted to Maria, "You have to take things down before building back up, and now you will have black babies."

"After the fires start, I think we should loot the Nike store, phone, and jewelry stores."

Jackson had gotten disoriented and came back through the park between trees and shrubs trying to get his bearings. He came across the officer still trying to jack off. "Need some help?" he asked.

With no objection, Jackson got on his knees and sucked the officer's cock. He was about to cum when he had Jackson stand up for a minute. While he let Jackson fondle his balls and caress his crotch, the officer felt of Jackson's naked butt. He squeezed the butt cheeks, and ran his hand up and down the crack. Jackson then returned the favor feeling the officer's crack and asshole.

Getting back down on his knees he sucked the cock and balls, while fingering the asshole and massaging the officer's prostate. It didn't take much longer before Jackson was rewarded with a large load of cum. Jackson gargled the cum all through his mouth savoring the taste, smell, and feel of it.

The officer had his hands tangled in Jackson's afro. He said, "Suck it hard again, I want some of that ass."

As the fires flared and windows were broken, the freshly promoted police chief walked off the job, and was seen hiding in the park. The mayor had just moved to another city.

A female officer was seen walking through the looters with a torn shirt showing her boobs. Her pants had been cut off, and though she still had her gun belt with missing gun, her panties had been cut and torn showing her pussy with pouty lips, and a hard clit knob. Her stomach and back had been spray painted with the word, "Police Dog Bitch."

After having a big night, Jackson started walking home with an arm load of looted goods. He also had a stolen back pack full to the brim with loot. Other protesters where arriving to keep the party going until day break.

Destructive groups of violent protesters were breaking up and some were heading into neighborhoods, for fresh booty.

DuhRay headed up one of the splinter groups. They walked into a Hispanic neighborhood and picked a nice house with the appearance of a young family. Breaking the door in, a Hispanic lady in just her lingerie underwear was taken by surprise having come into the room to see what the noise was. Two men held her while several others headed into the hall and bedroom, taking the young husband by surprise. He was brought into the living room, stripped, gagged and bound tightly to a chair while his wife watched in mock terror.

The sexy young couple mistakenly thought this might be the sexy friends from the swing role play website they joined. They liked swing parties, and playing it rough.

The men took turns feeling off the wife in front of the voyeur husband, who has a man bun hair style. As they played with her pussy and boobs, they could see he was getting hard. "You like this, do you?"

One pushed his hand in her panties through her pubic hair and started fingering her pussy. "Please, Ricardo, do something!"

"Esther, what can I do?"

DuhRay laughed. "Esther if he will suck my dick, we won't hurt you, he bargained."

"Please Ricardo, please," she said, "take the deal."

DuhRay walked over to Ricardo at an angle where Esther could fully see. He took out his cock, and waved it in front of Ricardo's face. Rubbing it on his lips, he said, go ahead Ricardo, this is what you want."

Ricardo could hear the sticky wetness of pre-cum on his lips as he felt the cock playing against his lips, and could taste it faintly.

"Go ahead and kiss it. Lick it so it will be wet and won't chafe your lips." He watched Ricardo's eyes and face for reaction until Ricardo reluctantly started licking the cock head, apparently enjoying it.

"Hold your lips in a circle, and don't let your teeth scrape it." DuhRay pushed his cock into Ricardo's mouth.

To the side Ricardo could see that a couple guys had stripped off her bra, and pushed her panties down to her ankles. They were holding her flat on her back on the floor. Her naked pussy crack was exposed.

Ricardo sucked and licked until he felt squirting cum coating his mouth. He was held in place until he swallowed, then made to kiss, lick and suck balls. The man in turn behind DuhRay was ready when DuhRay stepped aside and plunged his cock into Ricardo's mouth. He roughly fucked Ricardo's mouth until his cock started slipping into the throat. The feeling was tight, wet, and warm and Ricardo took another load of cum without full consent.

When this guy got out of the way, Ricardo could see one of the men fucking Esther, his balls slapping her ass crack. At the critical moment the man crawled up her chest dragging his balls up her pussy and over her boobs putting his cock in her mouth. When she first tried to spit it out, he slapped her to get her attention. She consented and opened her mouth almost immediately taking a geyser of cum.

The horny young couple freely fucked the protesters and then Esther made them breakfast in the nude with cum dripping down her leg.

As the protesters departed for the door with saggy pants, Esther was sitting on Ricardo's face getting her pussy cleaned.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***