Quest for Cum Ch. 13

Story Info
Epilogue Part 1.
7.2k words
4.35
6.4k
6

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,818 Followers

'A home is what you make it'. That's what Mina remembered hearing for much of her life, though she didn't pay the phrase any mind until recently, over a year since she'd left her parents and the home they'd made. Now she had her own. It was crude, a work in progress that would remain as such for years to come she expected, carved deep into a mountain. Others bore the experimentations, many razed to dust and debris.

She didn't need one. Her scales protected her from any rocks, her natural body heat and fur kept out the icy mountain air, and her curves provided a pillow at her convenience. All that spurred her to make one, was her burgeoning bellies, both the one on her humanoid form, and the mountainous sphere swaying between her fore and hind legs. Each carried a portion of her litter, their birth imminent.

For so much of her life, Mina had expected to be a mother - or father - later in her life. And when she was married at that. She cradled her upper stomach, flesh taut and glowing with life, her spare hands cupping her many breasts. For all the changes she'd undergone, motherhood proved both under and overwhelming.

Milk production climbed a steep hill at an unreasonable pace. One morning she was putting out enough to drink herself dry over a day, and the next her belly protested after draining just one pair. All she could do was empty herself into a once dry ravine, now flowing rich with her milk. She wasn't sure where it went, nor did she really care. No armies had marched on her home yet.

Even with her body as it was, that being a malformed centaur, her hips broadened at both ends. Did her wolf half really need an erotic swing to its steps? And an ass she frequently knocked into nearby mountains? Mina figured it was a counter to her balls and cocks, just to balance out how massively swollen they were. Trying to justify her body was like explaining existence itself to a toddler.

Perhaps the worst change brought by her pregnancy was the libido. After her fight with Li and coming to terms with her true existence, Mina felt she was prepared for her urges, being manageable at the time, then she started showing. Perhaps an hour of her days was free, the rest spent sucking herself, either nipples or cocks. She thanked her insane body for allowing her cocks to extend and turn prehensile, otherwise fucking herself would be nigh impossible.

"Finally," Mina groaned after her lust dwindled to a calm ocean. It was pervasive, always present and ready, though it didn't storm at the moment, "You lot need to hurry up. I want to learn what I can do, which you're making very hard." She stroked her upper belly as she spoke, feeling the young kick back at her. Snarky bastards, she thought with a small grin.

For all the grievance they put her through, she already loved them.

"Is it almost time?" Jules asked.

"You don't have to check on me everyday," Mina said, "If you're not careful, I'll knock you up again." No matter how she tried reigning herself in, pheromones saturated her musk, which itself filled the mountain region. It hovered on the skirts of the town nearby, but didn't spread much unless the wind blew wrong. Her musk led Jules to a moment of maddened lust, wherein she climbed down one cock, got stuck in a testicle and fucked by Mina's sperm. Now the tiny half-fairy was similarly gravid, just a month behind the chimaera.

"Why do you think I'm wearing this thing?" Jules said, pointing to her mask that distorted her voice, "It filters what little clean air is around, so I'm only a little bit horny. Anyway, you look ready to burst."

"They'll be okay, right?" Mina asked, "If I'm this big, then they must be huge."

"The souls are where they should be. Their bodies are a product of yours, so of course they're huge," Jules explained, coming to rest on the upper belly, looking over the lower orb in fascination, "You're not even at capacity. You could carry so many more and still be mobile."

"Ugh, no thanks. I can barely think straight with this bunch."

"Tell me about it. I've never touched myself this much. Must be worse for you, o' Queen of Monsters."

Mina rolled her eyes and fiddled with her crown of horns and ears, "I'm not a queen. Just a Chimaera."

"You just haven't encountered enough Monsters. When you do, you'll see just where you stand by comparison. Oh fuck!" Jules yelled and fluttered up, the hilltop of Mina's belly quaking. The Chimaera clutched at it with her six hands, legs curling as the same sensation hit the other womb.

"They're coming," Mina gasped, a moan slipping out as her cocks burst to erection, a dense mist rolling from them. She turned onto her side, shuffling her many balls to leave her cunts open. One at the front and the other at the back, both engorged, yawning wide to deliver her young. A rush of fluids pooled on the ground of her home, her bellies tightening further, before another deluge poured out as her sexes clenched in miniature orgasms. Cum hosed the fairy and knocked her down.

"This is much faster than expected," Jules said, then groaned as her hands circled around her fecund middle to between her legs, the taste and smell overwhelming her mask. She shuffled back into a wall to watch, enraptured and in pleasure, as Mina's front snatch convulsed.

It was finally time. After carrying them for so long, the lives Li had taken would be reborn as her children. Mina expected pain when the next convulsion struck, hands lashing out to crush stone into dust, recalling the sounds she heard back in her village, yet her pricks all launched more cum, as if to shout their joy. Likewise, a blissful growl rumbled in her chest while milk sprayed forth. All six refilled from her earlier drink and flooded the area, pouring from the exit in a white tide.

Mina groped and caressed wherever her hands would reach, jumping from belly to boob and back again as her babies did their duty. They squirmed inside her, bulges from their movements telegraphing progress, until they were in position, bearing down on her cervices. Another convulsion knocked the air from her lungs in a coarse moan. Her muscles pushed down.

Perhaps for a human, labour would've taken much longer. For Mina, whose body was designed to stretch and distort all perceptions of reality, her cervices opened for the first babies and all but handed them into her canal. Still gushing with juices, they crowned in seconds, then slid to the floor and took their first breaths. Mina's moaned again as the second pair pushed down, while their siblings cried. Like a call to her maternity, the sounds reverberated in her breasts and hastened her flow.

Jules broke from her lustful stupor at the noise and focused her magic, lifting the first born children to Mina's nipple. They latched on, cries muted as they drank from her. The second set arrived not long after, their wails silenced in short order. After the third, Mina's holes closed shut, as if sensing not enough nipples were available. Her unborn babies were restless, however, and fought for freedom.

Closing out all distraction, Mina shrank her cocks by several inches. The mass moved to her breasts, relocating her nipples into a square pattern filled out by new ones. Now equipped to handle more, Mina pushed once again and joined her babies in their cries, though hers were of joy. Even ignoring her climaxes, just the feeling of finally meeting her children warmed her.

"You truly are incredible," Jules panted as the last of the reincarnations finished the first meals of their new lives. Mina curled her furry half around them, keeping out the cold, and looked over her many, many young. It was too early to see, but she recognised certain traits were emphasised more in some. The cat and dog ears on her first two, the bumpy beginnings of horns on another. Time would tell if the plan worked or not, but Mina wasn't concerned.

"Thank you," Mina said and picked up the fairy, bringing her over to kiss her body, "Will you stay? I can help when you give birth. It's the least I can do."

"Won't I end up even more pregnant? I know what your sperm is capable of," Jules said, wiping some saliva from her eyes.

"Don't worry. Things are already calming down, I can feel it. There's also something else..."

"You want me to teach you magic?"

"How to control it," Mina corrected, summoning sparks to her fingers with a flick of her wrist, "I'm comfortable with my body's abilities, but I'm still not sure how to use it all yet. Wouldn't want me accidentally casting a spell that changes the whole world? I'm joking. I can't be that powerful."

"I wouldn't be so sure," Jules said.

"What?"

"Mina, you're unique. I've only heard stories of Chimaera that were, themselves, legends of legends. If one existed before, it was millennia ago. For all I know, your very existence will change the world."

"That's, um... that's a lot of weight on a new mother's shoulders."

"Oh, don't you worry, dear. Aunty Jules will make sure you don't fuck things up too bad."

"Aunty Jules?"

"What? I'm gonna be training you around the little Monsters, I might as well have a..."

"Futanari," Mina interjected, "Li was a monster. I won't let my children grow up like that."

"Understood. I may as well have a cute name the little Futanari can call me."

"Fine," Mina said, then rolled her eyes when she caught Li staring at her nipples, "You want to ride them?"

"If you wouldn't mind. Being this close to you isn't easy on my old cunny."

Mina's life became a hectic mix of endless pleasure, looking after over a dozen young Chimaera that were getting bigger everyday, and mastering the magic inherent in her body. Routine was nigh impossible to implement. Either her libido would act up or the children would and derail any attempt. All she could do was take her blessings as they came.

Jules' presence proved indispensable. Between teaching Mina magic, helping pleasure her under strict guidelines to avoid another pregnancy, she used her own power to craft furniture. As the weeks turned to months, Mina's crude home turned into a welcoming one. A fireplace, though unnecessary, cast a warm glow across the enormous sofas and tables, varying in sizes for her young. As their teeth grew in, Mina weaned them off her nipples and onto solids. Though her production didn't dwindled at all.

"Feel the power within," Jules said, guiding her through a warm up. Several of Mina's children watched, enraptured by the seemingly dull exercise, as pointed out by the others, who ran about like swirling storms, "As a Futa, your cum is your source. Focus on it, let it warm you, then focus it."

"I feel it," Mina said, all too aware of the semen that forever churned away in her nuts, never emptied despite her many, many daily orgasms.

"Good, then let's review what you've learned."

What she'd learned was shapeshifting. Magic could be used in any way, for destruction, creation or remoulding what already was, though the former was impossible for most sorcerers. It took an abyssal depth of potential just to consider it, one such as Mina's. She also pushed to learn it, having been away from her family for two years and counting.

"Incredible," Jules whispered, hair fluttering at the energy wafting from Mina, the children's eyes widening in wonder. Even the more energetic bunch stopped to watch as, before their collective gaze, their mother shrank lower and lower, smaller than their nine-feet height, and her features morphed back toward human. But not completely.

Mina released a strained breath and the flow stopped. Sweat ran down bare flesh, no longer armoured in scales or fur. All her senses were dampened, constantly strained to do what was natural to her. It was torture.

"That's the furthest you've changed yet," Jules said and summoned a mirror, holding it up for the Chimaera to see, "It wouldn't pass a close inspection, but at a glance, I'd think you were human."

Looking at herself was a strange experience. Mina hadn't thought much of herself when she was human, despite knowing her body charmed any man that didn't know her, but as it grew, so too did her affection for it. Now, looking at her altered appearance, she grimaced in dismay. The slightest muzzle pulled her plush lips forward, her curves imposing yet tiny in her eye, and all her cocks had reverted to a single, puny member no longer than her arm. She recognised the reflection as herself, but as a stranger too.

"I don't like it," Mina said and pushed the mirror away.

"That's not the point," Jules sighed, "A little further and you could travel as you wish. Without getting the attention of every army on the continent."

"It feels so wrong," Mina groaned.

"Yes, it will. Imagine it like a piece of cloth. You fold it to make it smaller, more compact, yes? But each time you do, there's a little more strain, it becomes harder the smaller it is. At the same time, you could also think of it like a bow string, drawn back. No matter their endurance, the archer will have to let go eventually. Like this, you are the cloth and the bow."

"Mama's not a cloth, Aunty Jules," one of the children said.

"No, little one, it's an analogy. Your mama is a very special being, like you all are," Jules said, patting the comparatively massive child's head.

"You're still pretty, Mama," another Futa said, coming up to hug her now smaller parent.

They'd been learning so fast. Perhaps because they were reincarnations, Mina wondered, but couldn't help a grin of pride at their articulation and lexicon. Before long, they'd be talking back. She pulled her closest one into a hug, loosening her magic a little to envelop them. She was hesitant to name them, unsure if the reborn Futanari would want their old names later. Maybe it was time she consider one, since none had referred to themselves yet.

"Thanks, sweetheart."

In another three months, Mina had mastered her human form as best she could. No amount of power, at least not known to Jules, could wholly change her back, as such she retained subtle traits. Her pupils shaped like cat eyes, the added nipples she grew for her children, her cock of course remained a conspicuous bulge, and her height. No matter how she tried, she couldn't go below eight feet. To humans, she'd be a giant.

At least her overall appearance matched theirs. Mina avoided mirrors except to confirm her disguise worked, stomach rolling whenever she saw herself in that form, despite her family and Jules' constant support. Regardless of how 'pretty', or 'bangable' as Jules said, this wasn't her.

"Can't I try an illusion instead? Just so I could keep most of it?" Mina asked.

"Illusions are useful, but fragile. No matter how good you are with them, whether you're born talented or not, they'll break if spread too thin. It'd take all my concentration just to make, say, that chair look like a toilet. Concealing a moving shape is much harder."

"What about one to hide the bulge then? It's simple, and I wouldn't have to wear anything too thick." The feel of cloth binding her skin, no matter how loose, was torture. The lighter the better.

"I suppose it would work in this state. Not too big, mostly inert... yes, I think you can manage that. But it's a risk."

"Worst case, I run. Not like any human or horse could catch me when I try anyway," Mina said, her quadrupedal kids being a good reference as she still outran them on two legs. By her estimate, they were already faster than Jackson, a noble's stallion, had been.

"That's fair," Jules shrugged, "So, when are you going?"

Mina flinched at the question. After over a year spent learning this craft, returning home seemed to always be beyond her reach. Maybe tomorrow, or the day after, and so on. Now she had everything necessary to go. Looking back at her quickly developing children, many playfully wrestling with one another, while a distinct pair looked over books Jules brought them, she wondered if she needed to leave this. Even if only temporarily.

'No.' She snapped at the thought. For all her parents knew, she had died on her journey, or been taken and enslaved by a Futa never to return home again. Both possibilities were half-correct. Mina as they knew her had perished and been reborn, almost literally given how she defeated Li, and she was herself a Futa, enslaved to her own libido and family. They deserved to know she was alive and well and happy.

Yeah, she was happy. Mina breathed deep, enjoying the innocent, calming scent of her children, and steeled her resolve.

"Kids! Gather round," Mina said, everyone rushing to sit before her. Shades of who they were had developed further, yet each shared parts of her own features. Reincarnations or not, these were her children. Just thinking that and looking at them made the idea of leaving an ominous one.

But that meant she knew full well how her own parents must feel. Mina explained that she would be leaving for a few days, perhaps longer if necessary, and they'd be in Jules' care. The fairy squeaked in ire at this, but quieted down at a glare from the Chimaera mother. Fast learners or not, she couldn't leave them unsupervised.

"You'll be good for her, right?" Mina asked, "Otherwise I'll have to be mean when I get back."

One scoffed at her, "You don't have a mean bone in you, Mum!"

"Oh no?" Mina arched a brow at the spunky child, her most obvious features being her round ears, the stripe across her eyes and similarly striped tail, "Okay then, how about when I get back, if you behave, I'll give you all names." That perked their ears up, Mina noticed and grinned.

"It's settled. Be good to Aunty Jules and you'll get your names, okay?"

"Okay!" They chorused back at her.

The next morning, Mina climbed to the mountain peak and looked over the area she called home. From there, it appeared desolate, inhospitable for most lifeforms, much less a growing family of giant Futanari, but the fog and stark hills concealed so much life. A circle of mountains housed a lake, all but overflowing with fish that was popular with larger mammals for hunting. The sun rose on one, casting its warmth on a lush growth on its way to being a forest. Smaller patches of such developments were dotted throughout.

This was her home. Without a doubt. Mina focused her mind, soothed by the cold air, and shifted her body to human once more. She didn't put on any clothes yet, still concentrating on one more change. Travelling on foot would take days, even weeks, just to reach her old village. By air, however, she'd be there in a day at most. Groaning in effort, her back shifted. The mass she held captive with magic erupted to her sides, luscious plumage spreading out to catch the air.

Once complete, Mina leapt off with her new wings outstretched. All four swept at the ground and pushed her high, reaching into the clouds. Any humans that saw her would only recognise a flying silhouette, one that few would believe was real. Much as her human form constricted her, the feeling of the wind and sun on her skin was divine. She'd do this again someday, just not as a human. Or as a giant, that would capture too much attention.

All too soon, she recognised landscapes and descended into the surrounding forest. Her wings shrank into her back and, from behind, left her completely human. She rummaged through her bag and pulled on the clothes Jules had supplied her, grimacing when they settled on her skin. Nudity felt so much nicer. She couldn't feel the air or sun on so much of her like this.

"It's just temporary," Mina whispered and swallowed a growl when she yanked the trousers on. Nothing agitated her more, thus far, than rubbing her cock and balls against the comparatively rough fabric. She'd burn the clothes when she got home. That'd show them for putting her through such discomfort.

Though her senses were dulled like this, they still outmatched any humans. Through them, she heard the panicked scrambling toward her. Turning, a small shape crashed into her. She stood her ground and lifted them high, only to get clawed at. Not letting go, Mina studied her abrupt company.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,818 Followers