Quest for Normal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jessie!" Jenny shrilled, scandalized as Jessie pranced into her line of sight.

Jessie had found one of Heloise's old half-aprons. She wore the small rectangle of material slung low around her hips. Jessie's 31DD Breasts sagged just slightly underneath their weight, light brown half-dollar sized areolae and nipples contracting in the chilled air of the trailer.

"Place was dead whole time we was there; think this'd get business in there?" Jessie smiled, twirling around.

Jessie's curtain of dark hair flipped around to her front, exposing her cute buttocks. Jenny reached out and gave the exposed hillocks of flesh a sharp slap.

"Ow!" Jessie screamed out, then giggled.

"Oh, that didn't hurt," Jenny said. "Now, go put some clothes on."

"Hurt a lot," Jessie giggled, rubbing her buttocks.

"Aw, let me kiss them, make them feel better," Jenny said.

Jessie backed up and thrust her buttocks toward Jenny. Jenny gave them another stinging slap.

"Jenny!" Jessie cried out.

"Oh, you big baby," Jenny said. "Wonder whose Mrs. Thibodeaux?"

"Who? All right, y'all; special today is our chili. Stuff smells and tastes like ass 'cause it's totally made with real ass," Jessie continued her imitation of Daphne, again thrusting her buttocks out. "We also got fur burgers and fish tacos."

She lifted the hem of the apron and flashed her dark curls. Jenny smirked at Jessie's antics.

"Yeah, we call that our 'surf n' turf' special, you know?" Jessie continued.

"Ew! Not funny, Jessie," Jenny giggled.

"Those of y'all don't like red meat? Got boneless breasts," Jessie said, waggling her two breasts. "And got melons, and to drink? Got milk; does a body good"

"Why's breasts not red meat? I mean, chickens' blood is red," Jenny asked.

"And for dessert, got hair pie," Jenny continued, again flashing her dark curls. "What y'all want order?"

"No tube steak? No salami?" Jenny teased, having discovered that Mrs. Thibodeaux was the manager of the trailer park, also managed the laundromat.

"Sugar, this look like I got any salami? Y'all see any tube steak around?" Jessie smirked, pulling the apron off.

"Those buns, mine was kind of stale. Yours?" Jenny mused.

"These buns look stale to you?" Jessie asked, again turning and thrusting her buttocks at Jenny.

"Ow! Jenny!" Jessie complained when Jenny gave the girl's buttocks another slap.

"Go put some clothes on," Jenny said. "I'm trying make sense out of any of this."

Jessie decided to do a little exploring, starting with the smaller bedrooms. Jenny continued to pore over her papers. She could hear something bang from the rear of the trailer, probably a closet door.

"What you think?" Jessie asked, coming into the living room.

Jenny looked over and saw that Jessie had put on a small, far too snug tank top. The unfinished hem reached to just above Jessie's cute little belly button. Jessie's areolae were clearly visible through the ribbed material, the sides of her breasts were visible through the arm holes of the tank top.

"For..." Jenny asked.

"Uh, the diner. Remember? I'm going be the waitress, you doing the cooking," Jessie said. "This, and a pair of them shorts, let my butt really stick out?"

"Sure, Jessie," Jenny said. "Uh, and what's that Daphne going wear?"

"Orange jumpsuit if we find she's stealing from you," Jessie said.

"Us. She's stealing from us, Jessie," Jenny reminded her friend.

"I love you so much," Jessie enthused and disappeared again.

"There's uh, there's five of them," Jessie called out. "Oh! These are men's!"

"How you know that?" Jenny asked, now looking at the insurance papers that her great grandmother had on her properties.

"Uh, no woman would have these lying around," Jenny said, coming back into the living room, wearing only a pair of plain white cotton briefs.

"Ew, Jessie! Don't even know who wore them!" Jenny complained. "Take them off. Got any idea where those been?"

"They're clean," Jessie stated.

"They look stupid on you anyway," Jenny said.

That declaration had the desired effect; Jessie immediately wiggled out of the men's' garment. She used her foot to kick the briefs into the air and caught them in one grab.

"Mr. Chopin? Hi, jenny here," Jenny said into her cell phone. "I uh, my grandmother had a life insurance policy here; beneficiary's Melvin Decker."

She used her finger to skim down the document. She tapped with her fingernail on the item she'd searched for and found.

"One hundred thousand," she said. Uh, Young Insurance. Yes sir I have her death certificate right here. You'll file tomorrow?"

Chapter 4

For supper, Jenny made Jessie get dressed and they went to Pizza Hut. Their waiter, a pimple-faced boy with greasy looking skin, greasy looking hair flirted shamelessly with them.

"Name's Todd," he said to them. "All right? Y'all just ask for me, okay?"

"Uh huh," Jessie said and sipped her root beer.

"What you can tell me about that Stepping Stone diner?" Jenny asked.

"Aw, well now, I mean, place's been there before my mom was alive," Todd said.

"And that best chili in Stepping Stone? The chili any good?" Jenny pressed.

Through Todd, Jenny discovered that no one knew why the diner claimed to have the best chili in Stepping Stone; it was okay as far as he was concerned. The place was open twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, closed only on Easter, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas. Mothers' Day; there was a line around the parking lot and usually an hour and a half wait for a table.

"They do that much business at two in the morning?" Jessie asked.

"Not really. Couple times I been by there? Place is dead," Todd agreed. "Need more root beer?"

The two girls also found out that Todd was an excellent source of weed, meth, and even heroin and something he called 'E.' He admitted that the entirety of Penny Parish had a population of roughly three thousand people, five thousand if you counted the population of Hearst, the women's prison in East Turn, Louisiana.

"Oh, and the corn hole academy," Todd laughed. "You know, the Daigrepont Academy over there in Sweet Gum. That's the military school right up the road here."

"Why you call it that?" Jessie asked. "Uh, corn hole?"

"Hmm, it's an all-boy school, hmm, what you think they doing when lights go out?" Todd laughed.

"I've about had my fill of Todd," Jessie whispered to Jenny when Todd walked away to get their pizza.

"Todd, I need get me a computer; where I go?" Jenny asked when Todd put their pan pizza in front of them.

"Alec about closest place."

"Alec?" Jessie asked.

"Alexandria," Jenny said. "We'll go after we eat."

"Rotary's one does internet out here. Either them or A. T. and T," Todd said.

"Who's better?" Jenny asked.

"Who's cheaper?" Jessie asked.

"Depends, I mean, Rotary's got that bundle; cell, TV, internet," Todd said.

"A. T. and T's got same thing," Jessie pointed out.

"They do?" Todd asked.

In an effort to prove his virility, Todd did let it slip that he had three children. As he said this, he thrust his crotch forward. Jenny and Jessie both rolled their eyes and shared a smirk.

"Best way get to Alec from here?" Jenny asked as she paid for their meal.

"Four sixty seven to seventy two, right on seventy two, runs you right into Alec," Todd said, again thrusting his crotch forward. "Y'all come on back, all right?"

Before driving to Alexandria, Jenny pulled into the clam shell parking lot of Rotary. The woman behind the Formica counter did look at the two girls with suspicion.

"I uh, that's Ms. Ain't that Miss Heloise's truck?" the woman asked.

"Yes ma'am; I'm her granddaughter," Jenny agreed as Jessie started looking at the cellular phones on display.

"Uh, no you ain't. I went school with Melba. You ain't Melba," the woman snapped. "Now, what you doing with Miss Heloise's truck?"

"I'm Melba's daughter," Jenny defended. "Forget it. Come on Jessie."

"You, Melba was in family way when she up and left on out here; you her baby?" the woman asked, attitude doing a 180.

"Yes ma'am, Jennifer Decker," Jenny said.

"I'm Aggie! Agatha Fernwall; she ever talk about me?" the woman gushed.

"Uh, no ma'am, don't remember her..." Jenny grunted as she was squeezed in a large hug.

"So, what's that crazy girl up to now, huh?" Aggie asked, smiling happily.

"She uh, she's dead," Jenny said, eyes filling with tears.

"Oh my God!" Aggie exclaimed. "She, what happened? It a jealous..."

"Mail bomb," Jenny said. "Some terrorist wanted kill some other terrorist but bomb went off too early."

"Oh my God," Aggie said again.

The two girls left with brand new Smart phones and a schedule for Percy Stiller, Aggie's husband to come by the next morning and run the Internet into their trailer.

"I mean, y'all already got basic; that's what Ms. Heloise had her. Y'all want upgrade? Can get that MTV, oh! And Lifetime and Lifetime Movies with the next one up; Miss Heloise never saw no need any of that stuff," Aggie said.

"ESPN, ESPN two, ESPN Classic; anyone really watch this stuff?" Jessie asked, reading over the upgrade package as Jenny drove.

"Look around Jessie. There anything else do besides watch ESPN?" Jenny asked as she turned right onto Highway 72.

Next to the first electronics store was a small consignment shop. Jessie saw the mannequin in the window and begged Jenny for some money; she wanted to go clothes shopping. Jenny handed her a twenty dollar bill and was rewarded with a firm hug and a soft kiss.

Five hundred and twenty nine dollars later, Jenny had a good computer and a color printer. The salesclerk agreed to keep an eye on the items while Jenny went next door to fetch her friend.

Jessie was just coming out, two bags clutched to her chest. She put the bags into the truck and came into the electronics store to help Jenny with the computer and printer.

"Wait 'til you see all the stuff I got," Jessie said happily.

"For just twenty bucks?" Jenny asked as she pulled back onto Highway 72.

"Plus the twenty already had, oh, and the ten had in my shoe," Jessie admitted.

"Jessie! What are you doing?" Jenny asked as Jessie rested her head on Jenny's shoulder.

"What?" Jessie asked.

"Come on; go sit over there huh?" Jenny demanded, nudging Jessie with her shoulder.

"Fine," Jessie complained and slid over to the door of the truck.

"And quit kicking the computer, huh?" Jenny barked.

"Damn! Barely even touched it," Jessie cried out.

Jessie was sullen for the rest of the drive. Jenny, still trying to learn their new neighborhood, was too busy looking for landmarks to notice Jessie's demeanor.

"Whew!" Jenny said when she finally pulled up in front of Heloise's trailer.

Jessie jumped out of the truck and marched to the door of the trailer. Then she stood, back turned to Jenny and waited.

When Jenny unlocked the door, Jessie marched in and disappeared from sight. Jenny shook her head in bafflement, grabbed the computer and lugged it into the trailer.

"I, which bedroom you want?" Jenny asked, finding Jessie sulking on the large couch.

"Which bed..." Jessie cried out.

"Yeah, need decide which bedroom's going be the office," Jenny said.

The slamming of the bathroom door caused Jenny to jump. She stared at the door.

"You don't decide, I'm going to," she called through the flimsy door.

"Go ahead!" Jessie screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Jesus, bitch," Jenny muttered, deciding on the very first bedroom, as there was already a small desk in the room.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Jenny muttered to the closed bathroom door as she marched to the front door of the trailer.

She made quick work of getting the printer out of the truck and situated on the small desk. Then Jenny grabbed Jessie's two bags and flopped them onto the couch. Still the bathroom door remained firmly shut.

Jenny took the printer from the box, found the cables and hooked printer and computer up. She plugged everything into the twenty seven dollar power strip with surge protector that the salesperson had sold to her and booted the computer up.

Password, password, hmm, needs at least one number and one capitalized... 'Jessie is 1 psycho bitch' is too long; how about...'2Hotgirls' and..."Jenny mused and hit 'enter.'

She scrolled through the programs that came pre-loaded on the computer and vowed the next purchase was going to be a better computer desk and chair; the desk barely had enough room for the monitor and keyboard and mouse; the printer was crowding against the monitor. The chair had very little padding and had absolutely no lumbar support at all.

"You really, I really, why I can't sleep with you? There's that huge old bed, I mean, God, got all kind of room and all," Jessie asked from the doorway.

"What? Jessie, I mean, what? A month of having to sleep, all of us crammed in that one bedroom, you don't want your own room?" Jenny asked.

"Jenny, I moved here be with you! Didn't move all the way out to middle of nowhere just be by myself," Jessie whined.

"Oh. Okay, yeah, that's fine," Jenny amended.

"Oh! Want see what I got?" Jessie asked, now happy again.

"Jessie is 1 crazy ass psycho bitch, going change it to Jessie is 1 total crazy ass psycho bitch soon as I can. All one word," Jenny muttered to herself as she got up from the uncomfortable chair.

"Need wash all this; stuff smells funny, should have smelled that place," Jessie prattled as she dug into the bags. "Oh! Oh! And, found these, they're Nikes, fit me perfect."

She pulled a pair of small footies out of one of the bags, kicked her flip flops off and slipped the small socks onto her feet. She then stripped out of blouse and jeans.

"Found a pair of Nikes?" Jenny asked, sitting on the micro-fiber couch.

"Uh huh, I'm going be on my feet all day, need comfortable shoes," Jessie said.

"Be on your feet?" Jenny asked as Jessie started to wiggle into a pair of khaki shorts.

"Yeah, I'm the waitress, remember?" Jessie said.

"You, you're serious about that?" Jenny asked.

"What?" Jessie asked, pausing in her zipping of the shorts. "Don't want me, I'm working for you, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, wasn't thinking," Jenny said.

"And..." Jessie said, pulling a half shirt on.

"Cute. Very cute," Jenny agreed. "But uh, drawers are hanging out the back there."

"Yeah, not going wear panties with these, but until I wash them?" Jessie agreed.

Free from the overbearing doctrines of her mother's church, Jessie seemed determined to flaunt as much of her flesh as possible. Her selections were short, tight. Each item was modeled, Jessie waited for Jenny's approval of each outfit.

"And them tank tops I found be perfect with these, Jessie enthused, modeling a pair of jeans that had lace inserts sewn from cuff to waistband along the outside seam.

"Can see them undies right through that," Jenny said.

"Told you; not wearing panties. Shit, probably won't be wearing bras neither," Jessie said.

"Oooh kay. Can see we going get all kind of weirdos in there," Jenny said.

"Shit, Jenny, we seen any other kind of people around here?" Jessie asked as she stripped down to just bra and panties. "I mean, deputy's son? Brags to us about being this place's biggest dope dealer? Some crazy bitch runs phone store almost brains you for driving your grandma's truck? Best chili in Stepping Stone smells like ass? Jenny, we're the normal ones around here."

Jessie jammed an armful of clothes into the washing machine.

"Hey, bet that place would want my grandmother's stuff," Jenny thought out loud.

"Thank they open 'til nine," Jessie said.

It took several trips to load everything into the bed of the truck. Once inside the truck, Jessie again slid over and lay her head on Jenny's shoulder.

"Jessie, what, huh? What are you doing?" Jenny asked.

"Big old truck? This is how the girlfriend's supposed sit," Jessie said.

"Jessie is 1 totally completely crazy ass loony tunes insane psycho bitch, all one word, capitalize Jessie and bitch," Jenny thought to herself.

Fortunately, the truck had an automatic transmission; Jessie clutched onto Jenny's right arm. She gave Jenny's arm a squeeze before sliding over when they pulled up in front of the consignment shop.

"Oh my," lisped the store's manager when he looked through Heloise Decker's clothing. "Well, she was a big one, wasn't she?"

"Going tell me you never get big women in here?" Jenny challenged.

Inside the shop, Jenny spotted a narrow Formica table with chrome legs. There were no chairs with the table.

"Tell you what, Skippy," Jenny said. "Trade you. The winter clothes for that table over there."

"All the clothes for..." the man asked.

"The winter clothes. The coats and sweaters; you know you'll sell those," Jenny said.

"Fine, but there's no chairs with it," the man said.

Again, Jessie snuggled up against Jenny for the trip home. Jenny fought down her irritation; at least Jessie wasn't whining or sulking.

Home again, Jenny decided the table would go into the third bedroom, rather than have to move the heavy desk. While Jessie dumped her first load of clothes into the dryer and started a second load of clothes, Jenny set up the new office.

"Shit; I am beat," Jenny finally sighed.

"Okay," Jessie agreed readily enough.

"What time that guy coming by do the Internet?" Jenny yawned.

"Morning. Eight to noon," Jessie read Aggie's handwritten note on the brochure.

Exhausted, Jenny simply dropped shorts, tee shirt and bra to the floor and crawled into bed. Wearily, she reached out and set the alarm for six am.

"Hey," Jessie husked into Jenny's ear.

"Huh?" Jenny asked, nearly asleep.

"Aw, hey, what's this, huh?" Jessie asked, her fingers coming in contact with Jenny's panties.

"My panties. Jessie, I'm going to sleep," Jenny demanded.

"Oh," Jessie said quietly.

Jenny felt the bed shift slightly. She felt a small shiver of cool air as Jessie moved away from her.

A moment later, Jenny rolled onto her right side. She reached over and touched Jessie's arm.

"Why, Jessie, what'd you think we was going do?" she asked quietly.

"I uh, nothing," Jessie mumbled.

"Please, please Jessie, do not do this. Do not get all petulant on me," Jenny wheedled.

"Pet you what?" Jessie asked.

"Petulant, whiney, pouting. Just tell me," Jenny demanded.

"I thought, I was kind of hoping, I wanted to you know," Jessie stammered.

Even though it was dark in the bedroom, the sun's rays giving up their last gasp that evening, Jenny imagined she could see Jessie's blush. She rubbed up and down Jessie's arm, then gently touched Jessie's face.

"Come on. Just tell me," Jenny coaxed.

"I uh, I thought, I mean, shit, it's not even dark yet, I just thought you wanted to go to bed so we could uh you know," Jessie stammered.

"Oh my God, Jessie is 1 crazy ass loony tunes insane psycho lezzie bitch, all one word, capitalize Jessie and Lezzie and Bitch," Jenny thought.

Jenny's heart started to beat loudly, hammering forcefully in her chest. Her face became flushed. Her bare nipples constricted tightly. She could feel moisture seeping into the gusset of her panties. Her breathing became labored.

"You, you uh, you wanted, you thought we'd uh, kind of play around? With each other?" Jenny whispered.

Jessie didn't answer. Jenny gently put her hand to the back of Jessie's small head. Her fingers combed through Jessie's thick hair. Jenny pulled Jessie's face closer as she slid her own face closer to Jessie.

"Give me a kiss," Jenny ordered. "Give me a kiss and let me go to sleep. We can play tomorrow, okay?"

Jessie gently pressed her open mouth to Jenny's mouth. Jenny opened her own mouth and the two girls tasted each other's tongues for a brief kiss.

"That? That's what that sliding over, putting your head on my shoulder when I'm trying drive? That's what that shit was all about? You're my girlfriend now?" Jenny thought as she gave Jessie and gentle squeeze.