Quest For Trinity: Life Goes On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

"She did seem to like me," he laughed as he drove up the small dirt road and hoped his new car didn't get too dirty.

"If I hadn't have been there, she would have ate you alive."

Tom slowly pulled the car on the side of the road. "I need to ask you something," he said wrapping his arms around Mollie. "Am I right to think that you're trying to seduce me?" he asked and watched her nod her head yes. "Ok, then. You know that I haven't been with a woman in two years. If I did you now, I might hurt you," he smiled as his hand slowly moved under Mollie's blouse and up to her excited left nipple.

"Oh Daddy, yes!" she cried as his big right hand cupped her aching, left breast and he gently rolled her swollen nipple between his fingers.

"You don't know how bad I've wanted you. All those times you'd sit on my lap and 'accidentally' walked in on me in the bathroom, took its toll on me. You're going to find out what it did to me," he smiled, unzipped his pants and gently pulled out his hard cock. "Look at what you do to m..." he tried saying, but Mollie leaned down as quickly as she saw it and started sucking him.

Mollie saw is cock and she dove on it. She sucked him in her mouth and half way down her silky smooth throat, before she stopped. Oh Daddy, I love you so much! She cried to herself as she sucked the only man that she'd ever loved. At last, Daddy was going to be her man.

"Oh mother fucker!" Tom yelled as his wonderful daughter ate his cock. "I take it you like sucking cock?" he moaned as Mollie sucked him hard, so hard in fact, it hurt, but he wasn't about to stop her. "I always knew you were a born cocksucker!" he moaned again and he grabbed her head, gently pushing her down more. "Oh suck it you little tease! Suck it real good for Daddy!" he said as she moaned and sucked him with all of her might. "Mmm, that's Daddy's good, little girl!" he moaned enjoying her warm, wet mouth wrapped around him and sucking better than any woman he'd ever had before, even her own mother.

I'm your cocksucker, Daddy and I'll always keep you happy. Mollie thought as he pushed her down, sliding his cock farther down her throat. She sucked, while her head slowly moved up and down his pulsing shaft, wanting to please him.

"My sweet, sweet baby," he whispered as he softly caressed her hair and Tom wished that this had happened while she was still living at home. They would have had a wonderful time. Her mouth felt good as she sucked and flicked her long, skilled tongue over the tip of him, something his wife never did. "You're going to kill me," he laughed trying to see his pretty daughter sucking him, but it was a hard thing to do being cramped into a car.

Mollie slowly eased him from her mouth, looked up with a big smile and said, "I'd never kill my Daddy," she whispered in a soft voice and hugged him close. "This is so wonderful. You'll never know how bad I've wanted this to happen. I dream of us being together so much and now, my dream has come true." Mollie said feeling warm tears of joy running down her small face.

Tom held Mollie in his arms and couldn't have been any happier. "Don't cry," he said as he gently rocked her. "We've done it, now we'll enjoy each other with no regrets and no looking back. This may be wrong, but it feels so good to love my baby." Tom added and knew that Mollie was going to be a wonderful lover and he was very sure that he'd never want for anything in bed again. "Tonight, you're going to be all mine!" he smiled, leaned to Mollie and kissed her deep and with more passion than he'd ever known.

Mollie sat next to her Daddy, enjoying his words and she'd never felt better. Her Daddy was now her lover and when he kissed her, Mollie wanted to die. They'd kissed before, but it was nothing compared to this. A little peck on the cheek, or a quick one on the lips, but never anything as breathtaking as this and Mollie wanted more.

After the kiss ended, Mollie looked up again and smiled. "I can't wait for you to take me. I wanta feel this in me so bad," she whispered and slowly reached to hold his swollen cock and gently stroked it. "My pussy is so wet, I'll be surprised if it hasn't soaked through my jeans," she giggled and knew that Daddy would fix her later, in bed.

"I love a good, wet pussy," he smiled as he enjoyed Mollie's gentle hand stroking him with so much love and tenderness, he felt like cuming. "I'm going to be in you as much as I can," he moaned as she continued stroking him and Tom fought to hold back. He wanted to do it in her, deep in her young and very wet pussy, not in the car. "You gotta stop, baby! I want the first time to be special, not here." Tom said as he carefully put his hard cock back into his pants and slowly pulled up the zipper.

"Daddy, you shoulda let me fix it for you. We'll still do it later." Mollie said putting out her lower lip, knowing it was a sure way to get whatever she wanted from him. "I'll do you real good and you'll never want anyone else again," she purred and thought of fucking Daddy half to death. He had to be going crazy with need. Mom never fucked the poor guy.

He shook his head and couldn't wait until later. Little Mollie was going to get it and get it good. "I think we should just skip this and go back to you place," he said and heard a small moan of excitement come from her.

"Oh yes!" Mollie growled, thinking of her handsome Daddy up her wet and excited pussy. "Hurry, Daddy, I need you to fuck me so bad!" she cried out as she grabbed her pussy, trying to rub it through her tight jeans, but it was hopeless.

*.

Ken sat at the kitchen table and he couldn't help looking at Mom. She was a great looking woman. She kept her hair cut short, but it looked sexy and her neck was bare, ready to be sucked. She'd changed into a small, powder blue blouse that was low-cut, giving him an occasional peek at her matching blue bra and nice breasts. I wish Trinity would have kept her fuckin' mouth shut. He thought as he tried to stop thinking of fucking his Mom. Most of his life he hated her and now, he was thinking of throwing her down and fucking the holy living shit out of her.

Mom could see that Kenny was checking her out and she loved it. Her love life with Tom had been going downhill for years and Barb knew that a young stud like Kenny would bring her back to life, but he was her son. She couldn't fuck him or could she? This is fuckin' crazy! I can't screw my own son, but he's so damn good-looking! She thought and tried her best not to stare at him, but it was proving to be very difficult.

Trinity could see that ol' Barb was in heat for her son and she loved it. Ken would have the opportunity to fuck two great looking older women and learn so much from them. "Barb, you're still a great cook!" Trinity smiled as she watched her and Ken looking each other over. "We might have to keep you around for awhile," she added and thought of Ken fucking his Mom. That would be so hot! Trinity moaned to herself and knew that Barb would love her sons' big cock. She loved them big in college and Trinity had an idea that she'd shit herself when she got a look at Ken's.

Barb had to laugh at Trinity's words, but it wasn't a bad idea. "I just might do that," she replied and wondered if she'd burn in hell for thinking about her son this way, but she was on fire for the first time in so long and it felt so good.

"I think you should. It will give you and Ken a chance to get to know each other again. From what I've seen and heard, you really need too." Trinity said with a motherly voice and a stern look. "Both of you have a lot of resentment towards each other and I think you need to work it out." Trinity added as she tapped her fingers on the table and hoped that she could get them together.

"I know. I've been so mean to him and Mollie; I'd be surprised if they didn't hate me." Barb replied as she looked at Ken with tear-filled eyes and hoped she could set things right.

Ken quickly stood and moved to her. He sat on his knees and gently hugged her body to his. Oh fuck, I'm getting a hard-on for Mom! He laughed to himself and just let it happen. She couldn't see it and if she did, he didn't care. It would be kinda cool to fuck Mom. She was a babe and looking better every second.

"Don't cry. We don't hate you." Ken whispered in her right ear and something happened. Ken softly kissed it and he could see goose bumps on her bare neck. Mom likes her ears kissed! Ken laughed to himself. He did it once again and just like before, her neck quickly covered with the tiny bumps of excitement.

Barb sat helpless in her chair as Ken kissed her ear, the most sensitive part of her body and her own son was driving her nuts. If she isn't fucking you, she sure as hell should be! She thought and couldn't help but wonder if her baby boy was screwing his sexy aunt. If he was, Barb didn't care anymore. She was being drawn into something so strange and so taboo and it was the most exciting thing she'd ever known in her life.

Ken hugged her more, feeling his cock grow harder and harder as he thought of fucking her. "Damn, I kinda like hugging you," he whispered in her ear and he had to get her again. He softly kissed her again, watching her neck and upper body quickly cover with the tiny bumps. You horny bitch, getting all turned on by your son! He thought and Ken knew he had to try her. It was cool as hell to fuck his aunt and he knew fucking Mom would be awesome as hell.

"My little Romeo." Barb laughed as she fanned her face, wondering why she was having such thoughts of Kenny. He was her son.

"That is one smooth talking man right there!" Trinity laughed at Barb and had an idea that she'd be sharing Ken with his Mom. "You should give her that deluxe treatment you gave me. I think she'd love it!" Trinity smiled and thought of Ken wearing Barb's ass out.

Ken couldn't believe what Trinity said, but his dick sure did. "It would be kinda cool. I can spoil you with a nice hot bath and a good, slow massage. Would you like that?" he asked with a little smile, wondering what ol' Mom would do when his hands started slithering all over her luscious body.

"I'm going to bed early tonight, so you two can have the house all to yourselves. Build a fire, put on some relaxing music and well, have fun." Trinity said with a little wink and hoped Barb would go for it. If she would relax and let Ken work his magic, she was going to be his whore too.

"It would be nice. We haven't really talked or anything in years." Barb smiled as she caressed his face, wondering if there was something she wasn't seeing or was she. Was Kenny trying to seduce her, or was it just her imagination running wild.

"Tonight you'll have all the time you want." Trinity said as her pussy started to burn and burn bad. She was already horny as hell for Ken and the thought of him fucking his Mom, was killing her. Tomorrow, you best wear my pussy out! Trinity thought, hoping Ken would get Barb. Fucking a sexy woman like her would be great anyhow and her being his Mom, made it all the better.

"I'm gunna like that." Barb said with a little smile and if Kenny was to try something, Barb was going to let him and see what happened.

"Well good!" Ken replied standing up; making sure that Mom could see how hard she'd made him. He was so excited and he had his perverted aunt to thank for it. He knew that Trinity was a perv, but he would have never thought that she'd want him to fuck his Mom. "After we clean up the kitchen, I'll start getting everything ready," he said and noticed Mom's pretty eyes were gazing towards his cock. You're going to see it real soon! He thought and Ken couldn't wait to be alone with her.

Oh my God! And I thought your father had a big one. Barb thought as her eyes stared at his long and extremely hard cock, hoping he was out to seduce her, because she was more than willing to give it a try. "I'm all yours then," she whispered to Kenny and Barb couldn't wait for this illicit and taboo thing to happen. She needed a good man to throw her down and fuck the holy living daylights out of her and Kenny would be the perfect man for the job. He was young, horny as hell and his cock was so beautiful.


"Let's hurry and get things clean, so you two love birds can get things...um...going!" Trinity said with a big smile and a seductive wink at Barb, knowing she was in for the fuck of her life.

"Love birds?" Barb asked as she pulled Kenny against her hip and she was hoping to feel his young, hard cock and she did. Oh fuck! I hope you really want to fuck me, because if you do, I'm ready! She thought as she enjoyed the feel of his long, pulsing cock on her side, wondering what it was going to feel like deep in her aching pussy.

"Why not? You're both over age. Go with it and have some fun." Trinity said, but quickly regretted it. She didn't want to scare Barb away from a wonderful night of sex with her son.

Barb knew what was going on and she figured what the hell. If Kenny wanted her, he was going to get her. Trinity was right, they were over age. Barb needed a good, hard fuck from a young stud and the young stud was going to be her son.

"I wonder about you sometimes." Barb smiled as she reluctantly pulled away from Kenny. "I do expect more hugs from you later, mister," she said, but what she really meant to say was, I want you to hug me while you fuck the shit out of me!

He slipped his hands over Mom's very shapely ass and pulled her back to him, making sure that his stiff cock was pressed to her pussy. "You're going to get a lot more hugs and a few other nice things," he said and flexed his hard cock, enjoying her face and eyes light up.

"I guarantee that you're going to be putty in his hands in only a few seconds." Trinity said thinking of their first night and how Ken pleased all of her needs.

You bitch! You did fuck him! Barb laughed to herself and thought of being Kenny's next quest. Oh well, we'll keep it in the family! She thought and couldn't wait to have her baby boy back in her, where he came from. But this time, he'd be making love to her.

"I'm ready and more than willing." Barb smiled as her pussy started to burn with need. It was the most exciting thing that she'd ever known in her life and it was so dirty. I'm going to let my own son fuck me! Barb moaned to herself and she wished that they were alone now, but she could wait and let things develop slowly.

"That's it girl!" Trinity said as she filled the sink with soap and water. "Ol' lover boy will having you screaming with joy and begging for more, in no time at all!" she added with a giggle and Trinity was sure that Barb knew about them fucking each other by now.

"It's been a long ass time since I've had anything to scream about." Barb said giving Kenny a helpless look, hoping that he could give her something she needed very badly, a big cock, fucking her for the entire night.

"You relax and let things happen and you'll be in heaven!" Trinity said with a long and very lustful moan as she thought of Ken's big cock.

Barb was still a little in shock as she thought of letting Kenny fuck her, but on the other hand, she was so excited thinking of this taboo thing. "You're a total perv, girl." Barb laughed at Trinity and she hoped she could go through with this. Her pussy was dripping wet, her heart racing with excitement and the thought of her son fucking her filled her mind, but Barb knew it was so wrong.

Ken ran his hand over Mom's ass and gently caressed. "She's just messing with you. I'm not going to do anything except give you a wonderful massage," he whispered in her ear and couldn't resist giving it another soft kiss. You fuck this up and I will not touch you again! He thought as he gave Trinity a hard and very cold look. Mom was all his, but if Trinity kept up her teasing and picking at Mom, she might back out. He could still see a bit of hesitation on her pretty face and Trinity was making it worse.


Trinity saw Ken's look and she knew he was getting pissed at her. "I'm just kidding you. That handsome son of yours gives the best rubdown I've ever had in my life," she said with a big smile and really hoped that she hadn't made Ken too mad. She loved him so much and would die if something so stupid fucked up their relationship.

"I haven't been touched in so long, I might pass out from shock!" Barb laughed as she gave Kenny a quick smile and she could feel her pussy starting to tingle.

"I'm sure he'll take good care of you." Trinity replied with a smile and she knew Ken was really going to enjoy loving Barb, his mother so much. If Tom hadn't touched her in such a long time, Ken would have her in just a few minutes.

"If you two have this under control, I'm going to get a shower and get your bath going." Ken said as he moved behind Mom, making sure that his still very hard cock pressed against her toned and excited ass. "Don't pay her any mind, she's just teasing," he whispered in Mom's ear and he felt her head turn, giving him a perfect angle to kiss her ear and he did.

Oh god, I hope you fuck my brains out! Barb thought as his warm lips kissed her ear, sending a massive rush of hot blood racing through her body and straight to her lonely pussy. "Just give a yell when you're ready," she said looking up to him with an innocent look on her face, hoping this was the right thing to do. She was so horny and he was so handsome, but Kenny was her baby.

"I will," he whispered again and he couldn't resist one last kiss before he ran up to his room to shower.

Barb fanned her face and she couldn't wait. She'd been without a man in her body for such a long, long time and now, she was only a few minutes away from being loved by a wonderful, young man. Her son.

*.

Tom and Mollie rushed into her apartment, kissing and grabbing each other. "Oh Daddy, I need you!" Mollie cried as she dropped to her knees and jerked down his pants. "Oh fuck yes!" Mollie whimpered, opened her mouth and took him as deep as possible, letting him go to the back of her warm mouth.

"Yes!" he growled as he held her head and enjoyed Mollie sucking him so hard. "Oh baby, it's been so long since I've had anything as wonderful as this!" Tom moaned as her soft moans and loud sucking noises filled his ears and the quite room. "Suck Daddy! Suck Daddy's cock like a good daughter should," he said with a big smile and he wished this would have happened long before now. He always had a thing for her, but was so afraid it would fuck up their lives.

Yes Daddy! I'm a good daughter and I'll always make you feel good. Mollie thought as sucked him like no other man she'd ever been with. She loved him and would do any and everything he ever asked of her, with no questions asked. She sucked while her head moved back and forth, enjoying Daddy moaning with so much need and pleasure in his voice.

"My sexy, sexy baby girl!" Tom moaned as he caressed the sides of Mollie's pretty face. "Suck Daddy and then," he moaned as he pushed deep in her wet mouth, enjoying the sounds of Mollie gagging. "I'm going to fuck you so hard!" he moaned again, but louder, with more need.

Yes, I need my Daddy to fuck me hard! Mollie thought as Daddy shoved his big, hard cock so deep in her and she loved gagging on him. She wanted to be his sex slave, his bitch and his sweet, little fucktoy. Mollie pulled from him as she gasped for air and said, "Please do it now!" she begged looking up to the wonderful man she loved so much and hoped he would just rape her. "I need your cock in me, Daddy! Please, fuck me!" she moaned pulling down her jeans and fell back on the floor with her legs spread.

Tom watched Mollie jerking down her jeans and when she spread herself, he was ready to fuck his darling daughter. He moved over her, kissing and sucking her panting mouth. "I love you so much!" he moaned between kisses as his hips humped to her, trying to get his swollen cock up Mollie's little pussy.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers