Questionable Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough," he ordered, but I continued, fighting for a few more seconds. Another slap, but this one stung and I immediately pulled my hand from my panties.

"It seems you need to learn some self-control. Get up," he demanded, pulling on the leash. I rose to my feet. "Turn around," he said and I obeyed. He pressed against my upper back, bending me over the edge of the bed.

"Why did you come here?" he asked. The question confused me.

"To see you Daddy," I answered. His hand smacked against my right ass cheek.

"Why did you come here?" he asked again. I paused, thinking about what answer he wanted.

"Because you told me to Daddy." I braced myself for another spanking but it didn't come.

"Why did you touch yourself?"

"Because you told me to Daddy." Again, no spanking.

"Why didn't you stop when I told you to?" he asked, spanking my other cheek.

"I didn't want to stop Daddy."

"But I told you to." He spanked me hard, stinging after his hand left. I gripped the sheets in my hands.

"I'm sorry Daddy."

"Are you going to obey your Daddy now?" Another painful smack landed on the other cheek.

"Yes Daddy! I promise to obey you!" I answered.

"Good girl," he said as he pulled my panties aside and pushed the vibrator inside of me once again. A moment later it hummed softly. "Now grab your ass with both hands."

I listened and reached back, grabbing both cheeks. Then I felt him carefully lock my wrists with a pair of handcuffs. The vibrator picked up speed as I laid helpless on the bed.

"Get back on your knees," he demanded. I slid backwards off the bed, trying to balance myself and slowly turning to face him again.

"Now what do you want?"

"Whatever you want Daddy"

"I want you to open your pretty little slut mouth and ask for my cock."

"Can I please taste your cock again Daddy." It felt humiliating begging him, but my pussy throbbed when I did.

I opened my mouth, waiting while the toy buzzed between my legs. The head of his cock returned to my lips, this time sliding into my mouth. It wasn't until I wrapped my lips around him that I recognized exactly how big he was. Definitely bigger than Zack.

I licked the head inside my mouth, my tongue running over him. When he pushed it in further, I reactively tried to grab his leg but the handcuffs denied me of any control. I wiggled my fingers and began bobbing my head, feeling the tip repeatedly pushing my lips open each time. He ran his fingers through my hair.

"Does it taste good, slut?" I mumbled my approval, my lips vibrating on his hard cock. The vibrator ramped up and I moaned as he pressed to the back of my mouth.

"You want all of it don't you?" I nodded and moaned. His fingers ran through my hair again before firmly grabbing the back of my head. I squeezed my hands tight in preparation. He held my head in place and slowly pressed into me, pushing the head of his cock past my tongue and into my throat. I instinctively jerked away but his grip was firm. I gagged as my throat stretched around him. My lips kissed the base of his cock and he held me there for a moment. I gagged and squirmed on my knees until finally he released my head and I jerked backwards, gasping for air as my eyes watered beneath the blindfold.

I won't lie and pretend that it was comfortable. It never is when you're panicking, wondering how long until your next breath. But the discomfort comes with a wave of pleasure. Pleasure that comes from the loss of control. My therapist says that my desires likely originate from the lack of a father-daughter relationship and that the pleasure of pain comes from the release of endorphins. All I know is that choking on him left my pussy throbbing.

"Stand up," he said, pulling me to my feet with the leash. "Kneel on the bed. Face down, ass up."

I did as he said, awkwardly fumbling as I tried to figure out how to get into such a position with my hands behind my back. My face smooshed against the soft sheets. I lifted my ass up and spread my legs, the cool air mixed with the wetness between my legs.

His hands grasped my sides and his fingers slipped under the fabric of my panties. He slowly pulled them over my ass and down to my knees. I was ready for him to fuck me. I had been teased and played with all day and night and wanted him inside of me. Instead, he maxed out the vibrator again and I moaned into the sheets.

Suddenly, a cold sensation pressed against my tight ass. He used his finger to work lube over my asshole. I began to worry, remembering how big he was in my mouth and imagining how huge he would feel in my ass. Then I felt something replace his finger.

It was hard plastic, but I couldn't tell exactly what until the small bead slipped into me. Then another slightly larger bead followed. By the fifth bead my hole started resisting, but he firmly pushed it in. The sixth and seventh stretched me further and I could feel the length of beads moving inside me, pressing against the walls of my ass. I winced at the slight pain as the eighth bead was forced in.

The eighth was the last one, but I didn't think ahead far enough to prepare myself. He pulled them out, the beads rapidly stretching my hole back and forth. Honestly, it felt fucking amazing. A sudden pleasure filled release of the pressure built up inside of me. I let out a long deep moan.

"Please fuck me Daddy," I whimpered, my body yearning for more.

"Louder."

"Please fuck me daddy!" I begged louder.

"Louder!" His hand whipped against my ass, stinging pain shoot through me.

"Please put your hard cock inside me Daddy!" I shouted. If anyone one had been staying in the neighboring rooms they surely heard me begging him.

He moved behind me, pulling the leash to seat me back on my legs again. He unlocked the handcuffs and I stretched my arms and rotated my shoulders. As I did, he unclipped the bra and pushed it down my arms. He gripped my hair and pulled my head back and to the side as his other hand ran over my breasts, teasing my nipples.

"Are you ready to feel Daddy inside of you?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yes Daddy. Please fuck me," I whimpered back as he pinched my nipple.

He pushed me forward, forcing me to my hands and knees. I lifted my legs for him as he slipped my panties off. Only the blindfold remained. He pulled my knees to the edge of the bed and guided my legs further apart before removing the toy from my soaked pussy.

He slid his hand up my thigh. His fingers grazed over my pussy lips and I bit my lip, craving more. He shifted higher, a single fingertip circling my ass, reflexively tightening at his touch. Then he returned to my pussy, pushing his fingers past my lips. My tight pussy clenched around his long thick fingers. I moaned when he pressed down against the wall of my pussy. I could hear my wetness sloshing against his fingers as he stroked back and forth.

After teasing me a bit, he removed his fingers. A few seconds later, the head of his cock greeted my wet lips. He moved it up and down, shallowly sliding it between them. I hated how much he teased me but fuck I loved it too. It made it that much sweeter when he finally placed his cock against my pussy, beginning to push and stretch me around the tip. Fuck he was big.

"Tell me you want it."

"Please Daddy, please put your hard cock inside--" I begged, interrupted by him suddenly thrusting deep inside me. "Fuck!" I cried. My mouth hung open as I shuddered at the sensation of him finally inside me.

One hand gripped my left hip, the other pulling on the leash still attached to my neck. He began rocking, sliding in and out. My pussy struggled to take him, but I loved it. A stranger, whose face I hadn't seen, whose name I hadn't known, pressing his cock inside of me. It was slutty and risky and filthy and I fucking loved it.

His pace quickened and the bed squeaked underneath of me. He started using longer strokes, allowing the head of his cock to pop halfway out before thrusting back in. Each time my hole strained against the girth of him. Short moans were forced out of me every time my ass slapped against his groin.

It was too much. I had been teetering on the edge all day between the vibrator and his teasing. His cock slamming inside of me pushed me over the edge. I felt it building.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm going to cum!" I whined.

"Ask for permission," he commanded, pulling tighter on the leash. The sudden jerk interrupted me. My upper body lifted, my fingertips unable to reach the bed as the collar choked against my throat.

"Please...let me cum...for you...Daddy," I managed to ask, his thrusts continuing as I spoke. He released the leash and I dropped to my hands again.

"Go ahead. Cum for me," he demanded.

He pounded into me mercilessly. Deep, rough strokes that reached my cervix with the head of his cock. My cheeks flushed warm and my muscles spasmed, my body tingling. My pussy tightened around him but he didn't stop. Pleasure surged through me.

"I'm cumming daddy!" I squealed, the pitch in my voice climbing.

But he didn't stop. The bed shook under me as he continued thrusting. My body continued twitching, my orgasm drawn out. My ass cheeks slapped against him every time he rammed deep inside. It was the most amazing feeling I've ever experienced.

I collapsed onto the bed and his pace slowed to a stop. He pulled his cock out of me as I laid there panting, catching my breath. He gave my ass a playful spank and I exhaled a giggle.

"Done already?" he asked to my surprise.

"No Daddy," I answered, collecting myself. I needed to feel more of what I just experienced.

"Good girl. Now I want you to turn around and face me."

I quickly rose to my hands again and spun around, facing the edge of the bed.

"Stay just like that," he said, and then I heard and felt him climb onto the bed behind me. A moment later I felt the head of his cock press against my ass, using the tip to rub cold lube over my hole. I hesitated, knowing that it was going to hurt.

"Take a deep breath," he said and I did, bracing myself. Slowly, the pressure against my hole increased but it only tightened. I tried to relax my muscles but couldn't. I reached my right hand between my legs to touch my clit, trying to balance the pain and pleasure. The tip began opening me up, but it hurt. There was no fucking way.

He pressed harder and I whimpered but he continued. It felt like I would tear, stretching around his huge cock. Finally the head slipped inside of my ass and some of the pain subsided, but it definitely still hurt. He slowly pushed himself deeper and I felt it filling me. For a few minutes, he lightly moved in and out as my body relaxed and accepted him.

Then he picked up the pace, rocking his hips a little faster, pushing a little deeper. It hurt but I felt so fucking dirty and turned on. I rubbed my clit while he stroked his cock with my hole. I moaned and wet my fingers with my pussy.

Then harder. I felt him hitting the other end inside. My ass bounced against him. I was his dirty slut to use. Thinking of him dumping his cum in my ass lit a fire in me. The pleasure was building again. I couldn't believe he was going to make me cum r twice before he even finished once. Then bed rocked under us and he thrust all of himself into my ass. I cried out from the short pain but flicked my fingers furiously across my clit.

Then it happened. Suddenly he ripped the blindfold off. I looked into the mirror on the wall in front of us. I saw the whole man that pounded behind me. His thick beard. His bear sized body. And myself looking back, taking the stranger's cock like a filthy slut. It was so surreal... and so fucking hot.

He pounded harder and I touched myself watching us. I watched the way him slap against me, ramming inside of me. He looked right into my eyes through the mirror as he used my ass. My body flushed warm again.

"Please cum in my ass Daddy," I begged him, looking at him innocently.

He pulled the leash and lifted me up again. I could see my hand rubbing my pussy, my body shaking as the large man thrust harder. My muscles contracted again and my ass squeezed right around him.

He let go of the leash, dropping his body onto mine as I collapsed onto the bed again. It hurt but I didn't care. My hand was pinned beneath me, my fingers continuing to pleasure myself. I was crushed under his weight as he continued ramming. His cock swelled, stretching me even more. I screamed into the bed as he thrust every inch deep inside of me.

He exploded, cum spilling into my ass. His cock pulsed, continuing to fill me. I moaned beneath him, reaching my own climax. His pace slowed but he didn't stop, using my hole to drain every drop. I was more than happy to receive it. He gave one more deep thrust, burying himself inside my ass as his body relaxed. We were both panting and sweating, laying there exhausted.

I peered up at the mirror again, observing myself as if it was a different person staring back. Her hair was a mess and she looked so tiny compared to the huge man on her back. She reminded me of those girls you see in porn. The younger ones who are at their first casting, letting some random older guy use and degrade them. She had that same look in her eyes. That look, just after the man cums on her face, when she realizes how filthy she really is. When she realizes the choice that she made and the spiral of debauchery that she had started down. That her body will soon be used by dozens of men; nothing more than a hole for them to dump their cum inside of. The only difference was that the girl in the mirror wasn't doing it for a quick payout. She was doing it because deep down she hungered to be that hole, filled by dozens of strangers. She stared back at me in the mirror and smiled blissfully.

12