Quick Morning Romp

Story Info
Lovers share a quick morning romp before starting their day.
1.9k words
4.54
2.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up before you and look over at your side of the bed. You're asleep on your back, snoring softly. I slowly slide towards you, reaching my hand towards your boxers. I rest my hand on your cock, feeling through the fabric that it's semi hard. At my touch, you stiffen further and your cock starts to rise. I help it through the hole in your boxers and stroke it lightly, watching as you grow harder and harder in my hand.

You're still snoring lightly as I lean forward and touch my tongue to your tip, tasting a salty drop of precum beginning to form. You taste so good, I think, as I lick my lips, tasting your precum and wanting more. I lean forward again and slide your cock into my mouth, sucking lightly as I slide my mouth down your shaft. You moan and shift your hips slightly, your arm lifting to rest on my back. I keep sucking you lightly as I slide my mouth back up your shaft and over the head of your cock, closing my lips tightly around your head and giving it an extra little suck before I let you pop out of my mouth.

You're waking up more and your hand is moving slightly on my back. I shift my body so I'm between your legs, on my knees and kneeling over your hard cock, taking a moment to admire its beauty before I wrap my hand around your shaft and move my mouth back over your head. I look up at your face and watch you open your eyes and lift your head, just as I take your cock into my mouth and slide my lips up and down, stroking you with my hand at the same time. You close your eyes again and lower your head back to the pillow, moaning deeply and placing a hand on the back of my head.

I suck you gently and slowly, sliding my tongue up and down your shaft as I work you closer to my throat. I feel you place your other hand on the back of my head and firmly press my face closer to your pelvis. I open my jaw farther to allow your cock to slide down my throat as far as it will go. You thrust your pelvis into my face, holding my head with your hands and making sure I'm taking the entire length of your hard cock into my mouth and down my throat. My mouth is open wide and my lips and nose are pressed into your pubic hair as you enjoy the tightness of my throat around the head of your cock. Then you pull back slightly and thrust forward, fucking my throat, again and again, until I begin to struggle and push against your thighs. You finally let go of my head and pull your cock out of my throat as I begin to gag, my eyes watering and the tears spilling down my cheeks. You look at me with soft eyes and hold my chin still so you can watch me cry for a moment.

"Such a good girl," you say to me as I blink and another tear falls from each eye. "More?" you ask, and I nod, whimpering softly, my eyes lighting up as blood rushes to my already wet and throbbing pussy.

You place your hands on the back of my head again and I take a deep breath, tightening my lips around your cock and sucking you to the back of my mouth. Your hands start to press again and I open my throat, allowing your cock to stretch my esophagus and slide farther down until my lips are again smashed against your pubic hair. You lightly start to fuck my throat, your hands grabbing a tight fistful of my hair as you pump your cock into my mouth. I take it for as long as I can before I begin to struggle and you let my head off of your cock again. I gag and take a deep breath, tears spilling down my cheeks.

"Daddy..." I moan as I catch my breath and stroke your cock, sliding my hand easily up and down using my saliva as lube. "Please..."

"What do you want, you little slut?" you ask me teasingly as I stroke and suck your hard cock. "First thing in the morning and you're already begging for cum?"

"Mhmm," I moan onto your cock, bobbing my head up and down rhythmically, sucking as I do.

You reach down and pull me up by my arms until my face is next to yours, and then you push my wet pussy down onto your cock. I moan as you finally enter me, but before you're all the way inside you push me away by my hips, pushing me off of you and onto my back on the bed. You pull my legs to the side to put me in the center of the bed and then push my knees up to my chest, exposing my wet, swollen pussy to you.

"Hold your legs back like this," you instruct me, and I place a hand behind each knee to keep myself in position. You run a hand along either side of my cunt, framing it with your hands and admiring the slick pink hole before lightly stroking one finger up from my perineum all the way to my clit. I let out a soft moan.

"Daddy..." I whine as you lightly stroke the length of my shiny wet pussy again, your stroke swirling into a light circle this time as you reach my clit. "Fuck..." I moan, closing my eyes and letting my head drop all the way back onto the bed. You make several small circles on my clit, pressing ever so slightly harder each time, and I begin to lightly rock my hips, moving my wet sex against your fingers, begging you for more.

Your touch stops and I wait, hips gently rocking still, wondering what sensation is coming next. After a few moments I open my eyes and find you watching me wriggling sensually beneath you, my legs pulled back tightly to my chest, my hips softly gyrating, my needy body ready to receive you.

Your eyes meet mine as you lean down and lick the length of my pussy, your tongue dipping into my hole and then sliding up to my clit before stroking my clit again and again. I moan involuntarily as you close your lips softly around my clit and suck it, switching back and forth between sucking my clit and flicking it with your tongue. You slide your tongue down to my perineum and back up, dipping again into my hole and sliding in and out of me a few times before sliding back up to my clit again. You begin sucking on me again as you slide a finger into my slit and stroke the inner wall of my pussy, sliding your finger in and out and hooking it up towards the front wall, pressing on my g spot as your tongue caresses my clit. You lick and suck my clit as you work your finger inside me like this for a few more moments before my hips start to buck beneath you.

"I'm gonna cum, Daddy," I whine as you suck my clit, gyrating my hips and fucking the finger you have inside me. "Oh god, fuck," I cry as my orgasm crashes over me and my hips buck involuntarily, my hands still holding my legs back to my chest. You slide a second finger inside me and stroke the inside of my pussy, milking my g spot, feeling my body shake and shudder beneath you as I ride the wave of my orgasm as far as it will take me. You listen to the incomprehensible sounds coming from my mouth as my hips slowly stop rocking, but you don't stop stroking my insides until you feel the contractions inside me stop.

"That's such a good girl," you whisper in my ear before softly kissing my neck, just below my ear, which sends goosebumps across my naked skin. You slowly pull your soaked fingers out of me and hold them to my mouth. I open my lips and you push your fingers between them. "Now clean yourself off of me, you horny slut." I lick and suck my cum from your fingers until I taste your skin again instead of my own juices.

Once your fingers are clean, you slide them inside me again, milking my g spot quickly as I moan in surprise. Then, just as quickly, you pull your fingers from my wet hole and I feel you slide the head of your cock against me, allowing my wet cunt to lubricate the tip of your cock before you push all the way inside me without stopping.

"Ahh, fuck," I moan as you bury your cock inside me to the hilt. You pull almost all the way out and I rest my ankles on your shoulders, just before you slam your cock into me, over and over, fucking me as hard as you can. "Yes Daddy, fuck my pussy," I moan as I reach above me and grab onto the headboard.

You reach down and hold onto my thighs, spreading my legs open and pounding me into the mattress. I let go of the headboard and hold onto your thighs, my fingers squeezing you involuntarily and my nails digging into your flesh. You slam your cock into me, over and over, hitting my g spot every time with this new angle. I moan and shudder as I lose control and another orgasm crashes down on me, my pussy pulsing and throbbing around your cock as you keep fucking my tight hole.

"Yeah," I moan as you continue to pound my gushing hole. "Yeah, Daddy..."

"Yeah?" you repeat mockingly, teasing me. "Is that what my little slut needed?"

"Ah, fuck, yeah... Daddy..." I moan as I ride the wave of my orgasm.

"That's such a good little girl..." you moan softly into my ear. "You're such a good little slut for Daddy..."

The sensation of my cunt spasming around you is too much and you feel your own body start to shudder. "I'm gonna cum," you moan as you continue pumping your cock deep into my slick hole. "I'm gonna fill you up."

"Yes Daddy, please give me your cum," I beg as I tighten my kegel muscles around your shaft. "Please Daddy, cum for me." I reach behind you and grab onto your ass, pressing you tightly into me so I don't miss a drop of your sweet fluid.

"Fuck," you growl and I feel your cock start to spasm inside me. You slow slightly as you pump your thick white load into my waiting cunt, filling me up, pumping as deeply into me as you can. I can still feel your cock throbbing as you release stream after stream of your hot cum into me.

You keep fucking me, slowing down as your orgasm fades, until you finally stop and we both lay still for a moment with you still inside me. You kiss me deeply before pulling your soft cock out of me, and I whimper sadly at the emptiness I feel when you're gone.