Quickie: Anna Web Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers

"Hey, Sandra, why don't you and Chet move back here? There's enough room for all of us."

Sandra's eyes lit up with excitement at the thought. Quickly enough Sandra and her boyfriend were climbing into the back seat, squishing Anna and Kevin to the driver's side. Chet sat on the bench seat and Sandra knelt on the floor next to Anna, both girls stroking their date's cock.

Chet and Kevin glanced at each other, neither able to hide their big grins as two sexy girls teased them towards explosive orgasms. Anna's sweater was open and her luscious mountains were on full view for both boys to ogle, though Kevin was the only one close enough to grope them. He palmed her right tit continuously, keeping her pussy revved up and ready to go.

"Oh, looks like Chet is getting a little dry over there," Anna said huskily. "You should get him wet, so it feels better."

Sandra gave her cousin a challenging look and then sat up so that her face was over Chet's thick cock. She opened her mouth and let drool slip past her lips to cover the purple head before she slipped her hand over the tip and smeared it along his shaft. Chet groaned in delight at the sensation, thrusting his hips up to meet her rhythm.

"There, that's better. Oh look! Kevin needs some lube too!" Sandra shot Anna a smug look.

Anna realized that Sandra had played the same game she had, but now she would up the challenge. Like her cousin, Anna moved so that her mouth hovered over the head of her date's cock, but instead of letting the drool slip out, she took him in her mouth and bathed the head with her wet tongue. She licked all around the tip and the ridge of his crown, causing Kevin to moan and gurgle in ecstasy.

Turning to the side, Anna smiled as much as she could with her mouth full of her date's hard rod. Sandra gave her a smug look and then slurped Chet's cock into her mouth. Anna enjoyed the musky flavor of Kevin's pole in her mouth, lavishing it with love using her tongue and lips. His flesh was so hot, it was like a fire poker and it turned her on even more. The sounds of simultaneous blowjobs in the confined car made it seem like a porno movie to Anna.

She had never thought to have sex with other people around, but the action in the car was making Anna even wetter than she was with Mark Jacobs just the day before. She loved watching Sandra suck off Chet and was sure that Sandra was feeling the same, because her eyes were locked on Anna.

"Let's titfuck them," Anna suggested, pulling her mouth from Kevin's rampant penis. Sandra backed off Chet and watched as Anna lifted her tits into Kevin's lap and pushed her flesh globes around his shaft.

"Holy fuck!" Kevin said, looking down to see the head of his cock poking out through the honey haired beauties massive cleavage. Her boobs were squished around the shaft, creating an enveloping warmth he had never imagined possible. His wet cock slipped between her tits easily with all the drool and spit Anna had lavished on him. She began slowly, lifting her torso to pull his cock down into her boobs and then leaning forward to push the head up through her creamy flesh.

Anna looked over and saw that her cousin had Chet in a similar grasp, his slippery cock nestled nicely between her tits. Sandra was moaning almost as loudly as her boyfriend as she fucked him using her titties. Anna turned back to Kevin and saw that her date wasn't going to last much longer.

"Cum on my tits, Kevin. I want you to blast me with your hot spunk, cover me in your jizz!"

Kevin couldn't take it any longer and she felt his cock jerk wildly in her fleshy boobs as jet after jet of hot, sticky seed came erupting out the slit. The first shot splashed against her chin, the spray landing on her face and lips. The second and third blast splattered warmly against her neck, sliding down into the crease between her tits. She kept milking him with her boobs though, more and more spilling out of the head of his cock, coating his shaft and covering nipples with his hot seed.

Chet growled loudly and then he was shooting wad after wad high into the air. Sandra had cum in her hair, across the bridge of her nose and a puddle of pearly fluid on her creamy tits. Both boys were left huffing and needed time to recover from the monumental cums they just had.

Anna moved away from Kevin, leaving his still hard cock to slap against his stomach. She leaned over and began to lick the cum off of Sandra's tits. She lapped up every drop she could find, working her way up her cousin's neck and then her face. When Anna slowed her kissing, Sandra took the lead and began to repay the favor.

"Oh my god," Anna sighed, holding Sandra's face gently as the other girl mouthed her breasts and the deep valley between. Sandra was slurping up Kevin's load noisily as she held onto Anna's giant tits, tweaking the nipples gently. Anna felt her pussy contract and her pent up desire could be held back no longer and she came.

Sandra continued her efforts until Anna was sticky with the other girl's kisses, but there was no drop of cum to be seen. Anna reached between her legs and gave her pussy a quick feel, pushing on her stiff clit to keep her orgasm rolling. At last it ended and she was hungry for me.

"Our turn!" Sandra announced as she scooted Chet off the seat to trade places. Kevin shifted to the side as well, giving Anna a chance to sit down on the seat as he took her place on the floor board. "Eat our pussies, boys!"

Kevin lifted Anna's skirt to reveal her white panties. They were soaking, Anna knew and just imagined the sight that her date had kneeling between her spread knees. Kevin reached up and took hold of her panties and began to slide them down. Anna lifted her plump ass off the seat and helped him get the underwear over her hips and down her legs. In the moonlight she watched his face as he stared between her thighs up at her pussy. His face was washed in awe as he took her in and Anna felt herself getting wetter in response.

Anna scooted forward so that her ass was on the edge of the seat and she spread her legs wide, her knees bumping into Sandra's as she did the same. Sandra found her hand and they entwined their fingers as the boys lowered their faces to their crotches. Anna felt Kevin's warm breath on her thighs and then his mouth was planted on her lips, kissing her pussy deeply. She gripped her cousin's hand tightly and moaned softly.

Chet must have been doing something similar, because soon Sandra was moaning just as loudly as Anna. The girls thrust their hips up to meet the sucking mouths that were devouring their flowers, lapping up the sweet nectar they were providing. Kevin tickled Anna's clit with the tip of his tongue, teasing her by fluttering away lightly and then delving deep into her scarlet gash. The smell of horny cunt was thick in the air and they all breathed it in deeply.

Anna opened her eyes when she felt Sandra let go of her hand and then pull her shoulder towards the other girl. Sandra's mouth was open and she twisted towards Anna. Understanding her cousin's need, Anna opened her mouth and leaned closer until she could kiss her. It was a perfect moment for the young girl who had so recently lost her virginity. Just yesterday she'd had her first fuck, which was exhilarating and exciting, but kissing her long time friend in such a moment of passion seemed so natural.

The boys never noticed that as they frenched the girls cunts, the girls were french kissing each other. Sloppy, slippery noises filled the car along with the creaking of the springs as the girls jumped, thrust and jiggled in responses to the delights of oral sex.

"I'm going to cum," Sandra whispered into Anna's mouth. "He's tonguing me so good, I can't take it anymore. I have to cum!"

"Cum," Anna encouraged her new lover. "Let it go. Gush all over his face, I'm going to do the same to Kevin!"

In unison the girls orgasms peaked, flooding Kevin and Chet's face with their sweet fluid. Both girls moaned, grunted and let out little, high pitched squeals as they reached their peaks. The boys emerged from their thighs with faces set in large grins. Chet started to wipe his face but Anna saw him through her heavy lidded eyes and grabbed his hand to stop him.

"Let me, please," she said pulling Chet up to her. Anna sucked on his chin and then lapped up all the wetness Sandra had left on his face. The sweet taste of her cousin's cunt cream made Anna dizzy with delight and she ended it all by kissing Chet deeply. Her tongue thrust into his mouth, searching for any last taste of Sandra's pussy.

"My turn," Sandra said when Chet pulled back and she repeated the process with Kevin. The guys looked at each and shrugged after Sandra finished. Anna wondered if their actions might cause a rift between Chet and Kevin, or even one between Chet and Sandra, but she decided not to dwell on it for now.

"We're not done yet, are we?" Sandra asked after everyone seemed to catch their breath. The boys looked at each other and shrugged, the stunned looks of joy on their faces made it clear they were up for whatever the girls wanted. "Because I sure need to get fucked!"

"Me too!" Anna agreed much to Kevin's delight, whose cock was still hard and throbbing.

"There's not enough room for all of us in this back seat though," Sandra said and then she climbed over the seat into the front. Chet followed her and soon he was kneeling on the driver's side as Sandra backed up into him on her hands and knees.

"Face towards me, Anna," Sandra directed, "I want to see Kevin fuck you!"

Anna giggled happily and moved so that her date could get behind her on the passenger side of the back seat. She felt his large hands on her ass and she wiggled it at him invitingly.

"Go slow," Sandra ordered Chet, "I want to make this last." Chet took her words as an invitation to begin fucking her, because Sandra let out a long, slow sigh as his cock pushed past her swollen cunt lips and sank deep into her. "God, you fill me up!"

Kevin was no slacker, spreading Anna's lily white thighs apart, aiming his purple soldier to spear her cunt. Anna groaned, lowering her face to the leather seat as his cock pushed into her, separating her pouty, puffy pussy wide open. His cock stretched her open, making her feel full and complete.

"Sit uh- uh - up Anna," Sandra huffed, her ass cheeks rippling with each of Chet's strokes. Anna barely heard her over the rush in her ears as her date fucked into her pussy steadily, each thrust sending her body shaking. "Sit up, I want to see you getting fucked!"

Anna did as Sandra asked and tried to smile as her cousin took in the way her voluminous breasts shook, jiggled and slapped against each other. The sounds of skin smacking against skin mixed with the wet sounds of the girls' sloppy pussies being pounded. Sandra's body was being used in just the same way, it was a surreal experience to watch another woman being fucked while at the same time being fucked. Anna knew with certainty this would not be the last time she tried this.

The heat in the car rose steadily and the windows were covered in so much steam that the moonlight looked like a spotlight outside the car. The car was pungent with the smell of arousal and cum and would be for days, Anna guessed.

Kevin picked up his pace and she knew he wouldn't last much longer, but she was happy for his impending release. She had been cumming steadily since he started fucking her and her thirsty cunt was ready for his load. She looked up and saw the determined look on Chet's face and knew he was close as well. Sandra's eyes were rolling in her head as she was obviously creaming her lover's cock with her juice as well.

Anna took hold of her breast, squeezing it and pinching her nipple tightly as Kevin continued to ram her with his magnificent cock. She let out a low cry as he quickened his pace, thrusting into her forcefully, driving himself as far into her as her body would allow.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" Anna screamed as Kevin thrust himself one last time, his cock spewing forth his white hot seed. Another orgasm rocked her quivering cunt, milking her date for all he was worth. Anna heard Sandra squealing with orgasmic delight as well and Chet joined the cacophony with his own sexy sounds of release.

The car was filled with the sounds of lust sated as both couples hung onto each other, caressing, stroking and kissing each other deeply. The four rested and lay back, the girls being held by their men as they basked in the afterglow of their love making. Kevin toyed with Anna's perfect breasts as she lay against his chest. The feel of his rough hands on her smooth skin was soothing and tempting at the same time, though for the moment, Anna was content just to be held.

They decided it was time to head home after a time and the boys dropped the girls off at Sandra's house. The two ran inside after the boys drove off and headed to Sandra's room.

"My pussy is full of cum," Sandra whispered as the girls undressed.

"So is mine," Anna said with a smile. She thought for a moment and then said, "I'd love to clean you up."

Sandra looked at her with a strange look and then she smiled brightly. "I'll do you at the same time."

Both girls stripped their clothes off and lay in the bed. They kissed for a moment, each enjoying the tender feel of a woman's mouth and the softness of her lips. It was different with a girl, Anna thought. Not better or worse, just different. Kissing Sandra was unhurried, not lazy, but content to be in the moment. With Kevin and Mr. Jacobs the kissing had all felt like it was leading to something more, the kisses were just a vehicle to get to the destination.

After a minute Sandra sat up and turned so that her face was directly across from Anna's pussy. Anna spread her legs and lay back on the bed as her cousin lifted her leg over Anna's face and lowered her well fucked cunt to Anna's mouth. As she stared at her cousin's pussy, she felt Sandra sigh softly onto her vaginal lips. The cool air of her breath caused her flower to open and her innermost secrets were laid bare.

Anna stuck her tongue out and lapped at the red, swollen lips of the pussy in front of her. The taste of cum, both Chet's and Sandra's, filled her mouth and she closed her eyes as she coaxed each drop from her lover. Sandra's mouth was soothing on her pussy and she felt excitement from it, but it was not the same as when Kevin had done it earlier. This was slow and light, meant to be relaxing. A fitting end to a wonderful night.

Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers
12