Quickie: Ride of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like them?" she asked. I nodded. "They were a gift from Ryan on our fifth anniversary. They are the most realistic looking and feeling breasts money can buy."

"They are spectacular," I said, moving my face forward on instinct and opening my mouth to suck her left nipple in.

"Mmm, hungry boy," she cooed as I sucked and nibbled on her erect nipple, grabbing the other breast with my hand.

I pulled away again, just to look at them, and she giggled about how enamored I was with her breasts. But holy shit they looked phenomenal; all wet, nipples hard and pulling her areolas tight so that the skin wrinkled and darkened around her erect nubs. They defied gravity, with perfect form, size, and shape. I saw no scars either; they were the best money could buy for sure. She had no tan lines, so I knew she tanned naked in that tanning booth I saw earlier. Talk about fucking hot! She rivaled, if not exceeded, any pornstar or naked model I had ever seen.

With me so enamored, she took matters in her own hands, reaching between her legs and bending my cock toward her so she could sit down on it in the hot water. When she got it inside of her, I had never felt anything like it before. It wasn't the normal hot, wet vagina I was used to, not with all the hot tub water inside of her as well. It felt very different, hollow and open but still really good.

"Finally, a hard cock inside of me!" she screamed, rising up and falling down on me for the first time.

When she moved, I felt the water rush out of her as my cock was forced in. It made a suction sensation around my cock as the water was forced in and out of her body. She ground on my cock, rose and fell, over and over, riding me like crazy as the water bubbled and splashed around us. She was starved for cock and it was very apparent. I had never had a girl or woman ride me so hard and vigorously before, like she was dying for it, and had to have it to survive.

I just let her ride me as I played with her fabulous tits. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I had never had a woman even close to this hot before nor one that fucked like this either. The water sex was very different as well and I just chalked up all these new experiences, knowing no one would believe this happened to me.

Madison suddenly stopped, looking a little frustrated and I didn't know why.

"Damn water. We need to get out," she said, jumping off of me and climbing out of the hot tub.

This was when I got the full view of her complete splendor. Holy fucking shit! This woman was a fucking goddess, the likes of which you'd only find once in a life time. I watched, unblinking, as she walked toward the massage table and chair where I had first cum. I thought her ass looked amazing in her tight shorts but holy fuck, naked, she was beyond gorgeous. Golden brown, perfectly tan everywhere. I was so taken aback I couldn't move.

She looked back, since I had yet to get out of the hot tub, so blown away at her body. "You coming? Or are you just going to stare at me?" she asked.

"I'm coming," I said, climbing out of the tub with my hardon waggling back and forth.

"Hop up on the table again," she ordered.

I obeyed instantly and lay on my back. She grabbed the oil and after drying my privates, poured some on my cock, balls and legs. She only took the time to rub it in, making sure every surface of my cock was covered, before climbing up on the table with me still dripping wet.

"The water wasn't giving me the friction and sensations I needed," she said, crawling over my body.

Reaching between her legs again, she slid my oiled cock back into her body and the familiar sensation of hot, tight bliss covered my cock.

"Mmm, yes, that's more like it," she said driving down deep and grinding my cock into her hot sex.

Oh, fuck, it felt good. It was much better out of the water, and the oil was perfect, making my cock hot and surge with pleasure from Madison's pussy surrounding it. I reached up and grabbed both her breasts as she started riding me in earnest. Her long ponytail was a little wet from the hot tub, it dripped down on me a few times as she ground down on my cock and swirled her hips to get what she wanted. She was really working hard again, and we both dried rather fast, replaced by sweat soon after.

Madison started breathing heavy, moaning and fucking me fast and hard, looking for that orgasm she must be craving. I just held onto her breasts and let her work, not moving much at all under her. Her moans got louder; she was getting close.

"I'm... I'm... going... to... cum!" she screamed grinding down one final time and rocked back and forth on my hips and dick as the orgasm flooded her incredible body.

The look of ecstasy showed on her face as her entire frame started to spasm and shake from what looked like pure bliss. Her pussy got really wet as it convulsed on my cock and she made these little panting noises as she came. She finally collapsed on top of me, her chest rising and falling and boobs mashed against me.

My cock was just humming with pleasure. Having massively cum from her talented hands, I was able to enjoy her riding and not cum again yet. I could feel her pussy pulsing on my cock as she lay on me, catching her breath. She just lay there catching her breath and being so light I didn't mind at all.

"Amazing what... a real hard... cock can do," she finally said, lifting herself up. "I haven't cum... like this in years."

"Glad I could help," I said.

"Yes, I bet you are. Now it's your turn to work," she said, rolling off of me and standing up. "Switch places."

I got off the massage table and she climbed on with her back against the table and her hips hanging over the side. I got the idea, grabbing her legs and lifting them as she spread herself open. Moving forward, I slipped into her very wet and hot pussy again, easing in until my body was against hers and my meager length was buried.

I pulled out only to shove it back into her, spellbound, as I looked down at the gorgeous woman laying naked on the massage table. Her large breasts, perfect circles on her chest, rolled slowly as I pulled out and thrust in. The visual would never be forgotten.

"That's it, Jase... give it to me... I want your hard cock... fuck me... deep and fast!" she rooted me on as I picked up the pace.

My dick was quickly humming with pleasure, building up for another climax. It was hard not to just let go since I had this vision of perfection before me, and Madison's hot pussy tightly gripped my cock every time I thrust in. I couldn't get over how perfect her breasts were. I just kept staring at them as they rolled around in circles on her chest as I fucked her.

"You act like you've never seen boobs before, Jase," she said, knowing that's all I wanted to watch.

"Not like yours," I said.

"Well, they are good for more than just looking at," she said, pulling away from my cock and standing up from the table.

"Sit in that chair," she motioned to the massage chair a few feet away.

I obeyed without question again and she came over to me with more oil. She lathered my cock up as I sat in the chair and then kneeled down in front of me. Moving forward, she placed my hard dick between her perfect breasts and started tit-fucking my cock; holding her hand over the front of her breast so my dick wouldn't slip out. Up and down she moved, making use of her fifth anniversary present to my benefit. It felt incredible. The hot oil and her firm breasts around my cock were magnified by the visual treat of my head popping through her cleavage over and over.

I was beginning to wonder if I had crashed and died on my ride, because I had to be in heaven. Madison fucking my cock with her perfect breasts was the most surreal experience of my life and I was soon on the verge of cumming again.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to cum again," I warned, leaving it up to her.

"Wow... you really do like my breasts... such flattery, Jase... wanting to cum so soon again," she teased me.

She stopped, moving away and leaving my cock rock hard and throbbing, seconds away from ejaculation.

"Mmm... look at that... so hard and throbbing... you were really close... can't let you though... I want some more before you cum again," she said, holding out her hand and pulling me up on my feet.

She moved past me, sitting on the massage chair the proper way with her back facing me and her ass extended out.

"Take me from behind," she said.

I knelt down, squeezed the head of my cock to settle it down a bit before sliding it into her pussy from behind. Her arched back looked so fucking sexy as she wrapped her arms around the chair and leaned over for a better angle of attack. I started slow, easing my cock in and out of her on my knees before speeding up and thrusting hard into her again. She moaned, loving my cock as it quickly disappeared and reappeared over and over.

My entire body was coursing with pleasure, stemming from my fast-moving cock. I watched her little puckered asshole part slightly as I pulled out, with my cock racing underneath.

"Yes, Jase... that's it... fuck me... give it to me... hard... as deep as you can!" she practically yelled as I thrust away, trying to control my pleasure from going too far. I didn't want to cum quite yet; I was having too much fun.

There I was, basking in the pleasure of fucking her from behind, admiring her back and ass and my cock slipping in and out of her very wet pussy, when suddenly she squirted oil on her ass, rubbing it around and then did the most amazing thing I've seen yet. She stuck her middle finger in her asshole as I was still fucking her pussy. She inserted more and more as my eyes widened and she was buried as deep as she could in her own ass as I continued to fuck her. I felt her finger in there, moving and making it tighter and I realized that was what she was doing.

She was adding to the friction for me and to the tightness of my cock for her. I was so blown away I got lost in watching and forgot about my own pleasure. I just kept moving in and out like a machine, watching her fuck her ass with her finger. It only got better; she added another finger, sliding into her ass with the oil. I'd never seen anything like it. She was going to cum again fucking her own ass as I pounded away from behind.

"Don't stop! I'm almost there... keep... going... here it... comes!" she screamed.

Her body began to shake and spasm again. Her fingers came out of her ass, letting me look down inside for a few seconds before her sphincter slowly closed and her orgasm exploded within her. Her pussy grabbed at my cock, milking it with her contractions and I finally lost it. It was just too good, too exciting, and I pulled my ready to burst cock from her flooding pussy. I stroked myself until I exploded on to her sexy back, spraying my load all over her as she continued to cum as well.

She moaned louder when she felt my load start to paint her back with line after line of powerful ejaculate on her tan body. My semen wasn't as thick as the first time, nor was there as much, but I still sprayed her back and ass with a good helping of lines. I painted her heavily before it dribbled down her ass to the floor. We both panted and moaned, cumming at the same time until we both were done.

**

I rolled over on my butt; my knees sore from the hard floor. Madison was still breathing heavy, holding the massage chair as my load ran down her back and dripped to the floor. Her pussy hung open, wet and pink, her ass pulsing from her orgasm and her fingers. I couldn't believe what she had just done. It might have been the hottest thing I have ever seen and done.

"Holy shit, Madison... that was amazing," I said.

"It sure was... I really came that time," she said.

"Your fingers... you put them in your butt... that was crazy hot," I said.

"It's something I learned probably after ten years of marriage to Ryan. It helped both of us get off," she said. "Seems to still work."

"I'd say. I couldn't hold it... it was too sexy and you came so hard," I said.

"So did you," she motioned to all the semen on her back and the floor.

"I'll get a towel," I said, standing up on wobbly legs again.

I returned, cleaned her up, and then did the floor. I was getting hungry. This day had taken a lot out of me and now with a soft cock and cumming twice, the hunger was hitting hard.

"You up for another go?" she asked after I finished cleaning her off.

"Maybe, but I really need something to eat first," I said.

"That can be arranged."

She got up, standing right next to me, and I took in her body again in its full glory. I swear, even after both orgasms, I felt my cock twinge a little looking at her. Fucking stunning!

"Follow me," she said, heading out of the gym and back into the main house.

Neither one of us bothered to put anything on; the house was empty and secluded anyway. I would have never found my way back to the kitchen without her help. She may have gone a different way for all I knew but soon we were back and she started pulling things out of the industrial refrigerator for us.

"The servants make enough food for me for the whole week, and then some, so there is plenty here," she said.

I stared at her more than the food; every angle of her body was exquisite. I kind of felt that she was being wasted with Ryan, as a limp dicked husband of over seventy. She deserved better, at least in the sex department. I tore my eyes off of her and picked something to eat. She joined me over at a small table set up in the kitchen. She said she usually eats there when she's alone.

The food was excellent and I started feeling much better as we talked and finished our meals.

"So how old are you?" I asked.

"That's something you should never ask a woman, Jase," she said; but then giggled.

"I'm 29," she said, smiling.

"No... really?" I asked.

"How old do I look?"

"Well, to be honest you look like you're in your twenties but from what you be told me about your marriage and life you've got to be in your thirties," I said.

"You're sweet... yes, I'm 38 but don't you tell a soul I told you that. I'm blessed to have such a good life and plenty of time to keep myself in good shape. Genetics helps as well."

"No kids?" I asked.

"Of course not, Obviously," she said standing up to show me her body again.

"Oh, right... silly me," I said, feeling my cock jump again under the table.

While she was up, she cleared our plates, setting them in the sink with several others I'm sure she just left for the servants to clean when they came once a week. She walked back over to me.

"Feel better?"

"I sure do. Thank you," I replied.

"Good, then turn this way and let's see if we can get you up again," she said, falling to her knees in the kitchen.

I rotated in my chair and she reached out, grabbing my flaccid cock. She played with it a bit, looking up at me. "And how old are you, Jase?" she asked, wiggling my cock before opening her mouth and sucking the flaccid member into her mouth.

"Ahhh... I'm 19," I struggled to say from the sensation from her hot, wet mouth.

She sucked hard before letting me out. "You're in your prime and so am I. Almost 20 years apart," she said, sucking me back into her mouth.

My cock sprang to life; how could it not? She kept sucking it, pulling it with her lips away from my body until it was rock hard and pulsing.

"Mmm... hard again... such potency you have," she said, before sucking me back into her mouth.

Even hard, she was able to take my entire cock into her mouth pretty easily, which I guess was a benefit of having a smaller cock. Feeling her mouth around the whole thing was incredibly pleasurable. She worked her tongue around my head and started bobbing up and down with her lips tight around my shaft. She bobbed awhile before just sucking on the head until my toes curled, and then she'd go back to fucking it with her mouth. Best blowjob I've ever had for sure. She wasn't afraid to get it wet or get messy, she didn't complain about the pre-cum taste or anything, she just sucked and stroked, licked and face fucked my cock until she had made a mess of my balls and the kitchen floor.

She finally came up off of me and I said, "Holy shit!"

"You liked that, did ya?" she asked.

"Oh, my hell, yes! Never had one that good ever," I blurted.

"Good, then you can return the favor," she said, standing up and rubbing her knees. "Follow me."

I got up from my chair, cock rock hard and wet, pre-cum and saliva dangling from my balls. I followed the perfect ass of Madison out of the kitchen and into the dining room where there was a long table with many chairs around it. She walked right through and out the other side to a staircase I hadn't been up during the tour earlier.

"This is the back stairs the servants use to get to the upper floors for cleaning. I have a room just off the stairs all to myself... I don't think Ryan's even been in it," she said as I followed her up the stairs, staring at her ass and pussy from underneath.

My cock rocked back and forth as it dried in the air, staying hard. Once up the stairs I followed her just a few paces to a door that she opened and led me through. It was her own little private sitting room; it had a sofa, chaise lounge chair, and a desk. Bookshelves full of books lined the walls and there was one window looking out at the mountains and the valley below that I had come from that morning. She lay down on the chaise lounge, head and back slightly propped up at the end and motioned for me to join her.

"How good are you at eating pussy, Jase?" she asked. "Have you done it a lot?"

"Well, not a ton, but my fair share, I guess," I said, moving up the lounge chair between her legs.

"Did the girls seem to like it?" she asked.

"I didn't get any complaints," I said.

"Very well, then proceed," she said, grinning at me.

Her shaved pussy was flushed, one lip was hanging open while the other folded inward. She had a very pretty sex. Her lips were not overly large but not nonexistent either, just perfect, like she was. I could barely see the end of her clitoris amid her folds as I moved my mouth into place to begin. Opening my mouth, I covered the whole of her sex and licked from the bottom to the top in one massive swipe, or at least that was my intentions... except she suddenly grabbed my head and stopped me.

"Oh no... that won't do... a woman wants to be cherished, pampered, worshiped, not engulfed the very first second, Jase... please begin again," she said.

Her words ran through my head as I stared at her sex, not knowing really what she wanted. Cherished, pampered, worshiped? I think I went too fast too soon and right at her. I started again, not on her sex but legs, inner thighs, licking upward with the very tip of my tongue, up one side, over her bare pubic bone and down the other. No complaints sounded from Madison so I continued. Each minute I got closer to her sex, inching my tongue ever closer until I brushed her quivering lips ever so slightly. She flinched, a moan escaped her lips, and I started to understand her words.

There was no need to hurry; she wanted the anticipation, the buildup, and that's what I gave her as my cock throbbed and oozed down below. By the time I finally spread her open and touched her clit with my tongue she was so worked up that she started to cum with just a few flicks. When I pinned the nubbin between my teeth and really went to town, she about squirmed right off the chaise lounge, cumming so hard on my face I thought she might squeeze my head until it popped.

"Oh... fuck!" she screamed. "Oh, my gawd that's so good!"

I had never heard her say that word before so I figured I was doing good. As her orgasm took over, it was all I could do to keep licking her. She squirmed and thrashed around during thirty minutes of teasing before I finally made her cum. As she eased down, breathing heavily and trembling before me, she opened her eyes to look up at me.