Quickie: Snapshots

Story Info
His friend serves as his model for an unusual set of photos.
3.1k words
4.73
27.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this story is real or should be considered as such. This story centers on a particular fetish, and yes, it also features sexual acts between consenting adults. I welcome any feedback and I'm always excited to discuss the story and characters, and chatting/bouncing around ideas for future stories. I hope you enjoy delving into my insane mind.

NOTE: Each "Quickie" is an independent story featuring different characters, situations, and fetishes in each installment. These stories are meant to be shorter than my usual work and are more sex-driven and character-driven than strictly plot. Regardless, I hope you still enjoy them!

SNAPSHOTS

"You gonna take the shot?"

"Oh, uh, yea." Scott swallowed the heavy lump in his throat and raised the viewfinder of his digital SLR to his eyes. The image of Jenna down on her knees in front of him filled the lens. He knew he could just use the screen but using the viewfinder accomplished two things: it made him feel more like a professional and it hid the slack-jawed, lustful expression on his face.

The provocative position was enough to get his blood pumping, but the addition of her head tilted up, her mouth open, and her tongue sticking out had his dick swelling in his pants. She raised her eyebrows, giving her sexualized expression a touch of innocence.

*CLICK*

With a mechanical snap of the shudder, he immortalized the moment. A smile took over Jenna's face and she jumped up and slid next to him.

"How's it look?"

Scott lowered the camera down to his chest, giving both of them a clear view of the image. It was an unreal experience. Next to him stood his usual tomboyish friend. Someone much sooner found lounging on the couch playing video games than wearing a dress and sipping mimosas. On the screen that same friend knelt with her mouth open and tongue out like a pornstar waiting for her money shot. The contrast made his dick leak.

"Pretty damn good," he answered.

"I dunno. It feels off." She pondered at the photo, tapping a finger against her chin. "If I'm waiting for the guy to cum on my face," -- Scott's cock twitched -- "that usually happens at the end, after everything." Jenna's eyes lit up. "I should be topless."

Striding away from him and back toward her mark, Jenna grabbed the bottom of her black tank top and lifted.

"Are you wearing a bra?" Scott asked, the reality of the moment swallowing him.

She responded so casually, like it was no big deal, the most normal thing in the world. "No."

Then she pulled her shirt over her head.

Scott's mind tried to comprehend how he got to this point. Jenna had come over to his off-campus apartment to hang out like she always did, but he needed to complete an assignment for his photography class. At the mention of the word, she had perked up in a way that he only ever saw when they decided to play Street Fighter, a game where she routinely kicked his ass. Eyes meandering around the room, she had offered to act as his model for the portraits and poses he needed, playing her suggestion off like it didn't matter, but he had caught her interest. Curious, and wanting to just get the assignment done, he took her up on it. He'd just snap a few pictures and then they'd go stream some Netflix.

Once she got in front of his camera though, something in the air shifted. His nonsexual female friend suddenly seemed arousing. The smoldering look she gave leaning against a wall. Her sapphire eyes peeking out from choppy bangs when she glanced over her shoulder. Her total willingness to pose however he suggested. When had Jenna become so... hot?

Then her sweater came off, and Scott had thanked god he decided not to wear joggers today. How long had Jenna possessed breasts like those? They weren't massive or gravity defying but the impressive mounds filled her top and the tight fabric contoured to their curves. The idea that she had anything like them under her baggy clothes all this time floored him. Or at least, got him on his knees so he could take a picture at an upward angle, really emphasizing them.

Her poses became even more provocative and suggestive after she lost the sweater. Some he proposed. Others she did on her own. As he took photo after photo, he focused on various parts of her that he never took too much notice of before. Her round face framed by long sandy blonde hair. Her flat stomach. Her thighs and compact butt in her loose jeans.

What was to be his final shot had her down on her knees, sitting on her haunches and staring up at him. It was inspired by an image he once saw of a hard focus on a pair of wide eyes with the rest of the subject then out of focus. However, he couldn't quite pull it off. The sight of Jenna's cleavage between her wide-set breasts, the inner curves of her boobs and her sternum visible in the viewfinder, distracted him.

The image wasn't bad though, and Jenna wanted to see.

"Looks like something out of a porno," she had said with a laugh.

"Yeah," Scott agreed, a little too seriously. She had cocked an eyebrow at him, and he forced a chuckle, trying to recover by adding, "I mean, if there was no guy, that is. Hah. Girl has sex with no man. What a bizarre series that would be."

What she said next changed everything.

"That sounds super weird. We should do it."

His head had snapped to the right so fast he almost gave himself whiplash. "What? How would that even... what would you... "

"I'll just pose and act like I'm in a porno but there's no guy."

He stared at her, incredulous.

"We won't know how it'd look unless we try. Come on, it'll be fun."

His eyes darted down and back up. Was her posture always that immaculate?

"Okay. Why not?"

Now Jenna stood topless in front of him. He resisted the urge to immediately raise the camera up and take a photo, as if he waited another second her shirt would magically reappear on her. Instead, he took a mental snapshot just in case. The way each one hung heavy on her chest. The barely visible vein under pale skin. The peach-colored areola and small, pink nipples.

Lowering down into position, Jenna tilted her head back and stuck out her tongue.

Scott leapt forward, raising the camera and filling the viewfinder with her topless and waiting form. She looked "pretty goddamn good" before, but this scandalous image would serve as jerk off material for the rest of his life. His finger hovered to the shutter-release button and then stopped. A thought crossed his mind. A sudden perverted suggestion. Risky but maybe worth it. Instead of pressing the button, he pressed his luck.

"Thinking about this," he said, trying to sound thoughtful but still stumbling over his words, "if you were about to do the big finish, shouldn't you, would you have, would you still be wearing your jeans?"

Jenna cocked her eyebrow.

"You know, you're right."

His heart leapt into his throat.

"This is all wrong."

And plummeted back down past his stomach. He went too far. He ruined the moment and now it was over. He cursed himself for not taking the picture first. Now he had nothing. The memory sure, but if he had just shut his greedy mouth he'd--

"We should do this in order."

Wait, what?

Jenna gathered her long locks into a ponytail and tossed the mass of hair over her shoulders. She still sat on her knees and with her hair out of the way, the features of her face, length of her neck, and bareness of her chest took center frame. "I'd probably start with a blowjob, so let's do that first."

Using Scott's crotch as a point of focus, Jenna placed her hands on her thighs, stared straight ahead, and opened her mouth. She smiled with her eyes, acting excited at the prospect of taking a dick in her mouth. This time, Scott didn't hesitate. He raised the camera and snapped the picture. A topless photo of his friend saved onto his memory card.

With that out of the way -- with the deposit into his spank bank confirmed -- he took a second to analyze the image. It captured her nudity completely but as a photo, it was lacking. The angle was bad. The perspective was off. It looked mediocre at best, pathetic at worst. He frowned. He had let his desperation get in the way.

"This position isn't right." Jenna moved to get up, but Scott stopped her, signaling her to stay on her knees. "No, you're great. I meant me." He moved to the side and crouched down, getting her in profile. He checked the viewfinder and grinned. The change helped highlight her impeccable posture, the perfect shape of her nose, and of course the slope, curve, and hang of her breast. "There we go. This is much better. Just do your thing. I'll take the shots and we can just go over everything after."

"Sure," Jenna said, settling back into place and getting back into character. At least he assumed it was a character. He never saw her act anything like this way before. So... sexual. Not that he didn't like it. God, did he like it.

Scott knew Jenna took drama back in high school and she must have excelled at it, must have missed performing, because she lost herself in the role and played the part arousingly well. To the point that, when she picked back up from where she left off, parting her lips and leaning forward as though sliding an invisible prick into her mouth, his own stiff shaft felt the phantom wetness of her mouth engulfing him.

*CLICK*

He caught her perfectly: tilting forward slightly, mouth wide open, her tongue peeking out from above her bottom lip. She pulled back and craned her neck forward again, bobbing on her imaginary cock, and Scott snapped a few more images. Then Jenna gagged, like the tip of a dick had hit against the entrance of her throat. His cock throbbed but he ignored it, snapping the picture instead of ogling Jenna.

*CLICK*

In still, he captured her mid-gag: her eyes crinkling, her stomach clenching, and her breasts dangling off her chest from her hunched shoulders. This time, when she pulled back, she was breathing heavier, and a bit of spit collected on the tip of her tongue. A small line of drool extended from the tiny, pink appendage and the camera whirred again.

"Want to check out what we've got?"

"Later," Jenna said, darting her tongue back in and licking her lips before the stray bit of spit broke away. She sprung back up to her feet and reached for the button on her jeans. "Let's just keep going while we're in a good groove."

"What, uh--" Scott steeled himself as the sound of Jenna's zipper lowering threatened to drown out his thoughts. "What are you thinking next?"

"Well, I'd probably want to get that dick inside me." She pushed her jeans and pair of stripped cotton panties down her thighs while talking with him. "And I imagine it's a pretty big one." Her eyes darted to the sizeable swell of his crotch. She stepped of her jeans and kicked them aside. "So, I'll probably want to start on top."

Jenna barely paused after stripping down naked. Scott meanwhile almost came in his pants. His BFF looked fucking fantastic in the buff. Like with her breasts, the rest of Jenna didn't put every other woman to shame but Scott frankly didn't give a crap about every other woman. He did give a crap about Jenna and that made her nudity so much more erotic. She stood on a pair of sturdy legs, with nice thighs and curvy calves, which made sense from her sporty nature. In fact, everything about her fit her tomboyishness. Her shoulders, while not broad, appeared well-defined. Her trim stomach actually enhanced her otherwise straight waist. And her bare butt, small and firm, just begged to be grabbed and squeezed.

All of her came together for a body that made him want to prematurely hit the shutter button, especially the part of her between those sexy thighs.

Jenna once again lowered down to the ground, but this time sat up on her knees and spread her legs wide, like she was straddling an imaginary body. Scott took up position in front of her, crouching down to her level, and she placed her palms on the ground and turned her gaze his way.

"Ready?"

"Absolutely."

She smiled teasingly, reminding him for a moment of the girl that kicked his ass in Street Fighter, and then just like that, her expression twisted into one of uncontrolled passion. She lowered down slowly, head bowed, eyes clenched shut, and mouth open in a groan of pleasured pain. Like she was spearing herself onto a fat dick and adjusting to its size.

Fuck, she was incredible.

*CLICK*

She "bottomed" out, tossing her head back and savoring the fullness inside of her.

*CLICK*

Then she began bouncing up and down, fucking the invisible dick below her.

Like with the blowjob, Scott didn't bother directing her and instead let Jenna take the lead in posing. He took picture after picture, shifting from portrait to landscape, capturing her riding cowgirl on top of her fake fuck partner. For a few shots, she stayed with her hands on the ground in front of her, then she sat up, pulled her hair free of its ponytail, and leaned back, exposing her tits and pussy completely to the camera. Her breasts jiggled and bounced. Her hips rocked up and down. And a visible wetness glistened between her legs.

*CLICK*

She spun around, changing positions and falling onto her hands and knees. If Scott stayed where he was, he would get perfectly framed photos of her ass, her thighs, and her dripping slit. A series of images all at once obscene, cum-worthy, and void of any artistic integrity.

Without another thought, he scrambled to the side to get her in profile again. Much better. He raised the camera back up.

Jenna bounced back and forth, slamming backward and coming to a sudden stop before pitching forward again, fucking herself doggystyle. She panted and moaned and arched her back, her magnificent tits hanging down and swinging in motion with her body. The sounds she made, the grunts and whimpers and gasps, only made her erotic performance more convincing, made it seem like she really was getting railed from behind.

*CLICK*

*CLICK*

He zoomed in close and got a great image of her face scrunched up in pleasure.

*CLICK*

Scott did his best to stay focused but watching his friend pretend to get fucked, and for her to do it so realistically, so lustfully, his cock throbbed in his pants. He imagined himself behind her, hammering his dick into her pussy, his thrusts causing her to make those siren sounds of carnal delight, his hips slapping into her butt and thighs, his cock stretching her open. Jenna let out a long, low moan and precum drenched Scott's boxers. Focus. He needed to focus. He'd be able to jerk off later, blow his load to these pictures of her, naked and fucked.

He took a deep breath and hit the shutter again.

*CLICK*

Coming to a stop, Jenna flipped over and laid on her back, parting her legs for missionary position. Scott scooched closer, placing himself between her legs and angling the shot to capture her entire laid out body in the viewfinder. In the prior positions, Scott sacrificed perversity for art, deciding to forgo angles that focused on just her tits or pussy to take more interesting, dynamic, and sensual pictures. She still looked cock-strainingly gorgeous in those moments, but she didn't come across as wantonly lewd. This position was the perfect combination of both.

Her hair sprawled out around her, her chest heaving and torso stretching out enticingly, it gave her an irresistible eroticism. Then the way she spread her legs, knees bent and thighs wide, left her soaking wet pussy open and in full display, imbuing her with an essence of pure debauchery. She closed her eyes and let out an extended moan, mimicking a dick sinking back into her.

*CLICK*

As Jenna continued to rock her body, her movements growing faster and faster as the invisible cock pounded into her, Scott continued to snap photo after photo. His cock throbbed and pulsed, his arousal reaching unheard of heights.

*CLICK*

"Oh god, oh fuck." Jenna writhed and groaned on the ground, her gasps speeding up, her tits bouncing erratically. A sheen of sweat gathered on her breasts and cleavage. Strands of her bangs stuck to her forehead. Her stomach clenched, her palms smacked onto the floor, her hips wiggled and danced. "Ungh ungh ungh!"

*CLICK*

"Fuucccckkkk!"

Jenna went stiff and came, her pussy gushing, mouth open in a wail of ecstasy.

*CLICK*

*CLICK*

*CLICK*

Coming down from her orgasm, she opened her eyes, blue orbs swimming with lust.

*CLICK*

Jenna bolted up onto her knees and Scott followed her motion, standing up before her, camera angled down to her panting frame. His heart pounded in his chest and his cock strained at the fabric of his pants.

"Try not to get yourself in the shot," she said.

He was confused by her statement, but only for a second, because she then reached forward and yanked his pants down before dropping her hands into her lap, tilting her head back, and sticking out her tongue.

Scott's cock sprung out into the open. Without even touching himself, he came, the build up of everything that occurred, of Jenna's insanely perverted and arousing act, of seeing her naked and screaming in orgasm, of the almost oppressive amount of sexual tension in the air, proving all too much for him. Jets of hot, sticky cum launched out from his cock, arching into the air, and landing all over Jenna's face and body.

He came harder and longer than he ever had in his life. Thick lines of jizz splattered onto her bangs, her nose, her breasts, her sternum, her collarbone, her lips, and her tongue. And the entire time, he held down the shutter button, capturing every moment of Jenna getting drenched in his copious load.

*CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK*

Finally spent, Scott lowered the camera and stared at Jenna's cum-covered form. She grinned back at him, a flawless mix of cocky tomboy and shameless slut.

"That was fun but next time I'd rather the real thing."