Quickie: Her Big Sister

Story Info
Her sister's weight affects her in unexpected ways.
3.8k words
4.32
11.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/31/2022
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING! READ THIS FIRST: This story features an unusual fetishization that will not be for everyone, and honestly might not be for anyone. I wanted to get it out upfront that this story features a fat-shaming kink. That is, two people getting off on the weight gain of another. That person is not present for this, but the dirty talk does get extreme and pretty perverted. If you're curious or this interests you, feel free to give it a read. But I didn't want to accidentally offend or trigger anyone by having them stumble into it without warning. Thanks.

NOTE: Nothing in this story is real or should be considered as such. "Quickies" is intended to be an anthology style series featuring different characters, situations, and fetishes in each installment. These stories are meant to be shorter than my usual work and are more sex-driven and character-driven than strictly plot. I welcome any feedback and I'm always excited to discuss the story and characters, and chatting/bouncing around ideas for future stories. I hope you enjoy delving into my insane mind.

Her Big Sister

"Whoa, is that Meghan?"

Taylor followed her boyfriend's finger toward the photo pulled up onto his tablet. A sinking feeling of dread and trepidation accompanied her, arriving in full force when her eyes landed on the image of her sister in a form-fitting red top and a pair of black tights. Jim's eyes were locked on the same image, his mouth open in astonishment. It was a look Taylor knew all too well and had hated all her life.

"Yeah," she answered, unable to hide the hint of hesitation from creeping into her voice. If Jim noticed her mild distress, he made no indication, instead giving a subtle shake of his head while still gawking at the picture of her sister. Taylor was in the picture as well, but next to Meghan, she might as well have not even have been there. Jim continued to swipe through the photos, pausing whenever Meghan appeared on the screen: her smiling at the camera, in mid-routine, candidly stretching or in conversation. "We were in the dance team together back in college."

When her boyfriend had asked for evidence after finding out Taylor had been part of her college pep squad, she rolled her eyes at him but hadn't thought too much of it. She personally didn't have a lot of pictures from that time, but she remembered some existing on an old classmate's Facebook and she pulled the album up for him to browse. It completely slipped her mind that those images would also include her sister.

She was nervous enough about showing him pictures of herself during college because of how awkward she had looked back then. But the addition of her sister made it so much worse and brought a flood of long-held-at-bay anxiety rushing back.

Neither sister would be considered exceptionally stunning in the traditional sense but growing up in their super small Southern town, Meghan had stood out, particularly at that point in time and especially when compared to Taylor. Caramel blonde hair, a cute face with full lips and dimples, wide hips and breasts perfectly proportioned to her frame, Meghan had always stolen everyone's attention and no one ended up paying any to Taylor. Not that she could blame them. Even by college, Taylor thought she paled in comparison to her sister. Muddy brown hair, braces and a big nose, slender hips. And even though her boobs were bigger than Meghan's, they stuck out on her lanky frame.

Sure, she eventually experienced a glow up, and she looked far better now than she ever had in the past. Hair dyed a soft honey color, braces long gone, a more filled out but still slim body that better complemented her bust. But up until she moved away from home a year or so after college, Taylor still harbored a touch of resentment toward and negative self-image issues because of her sister. Seeing her boyfriend's reaction to Meghan in those photos brought all of those old feelings back to the forefront.

"Wow," he said as Taylor considered how big her nose still was compared to the rest of her face. Her insides twisted and turned. Her head felt light and free-floating. She dreaded what he might say next about her sister, paled at the thought of him gushing over her. Until he followed up with, "Meghan really put on a lot of weight."

Taylor's anxious mind came to a screeching halt. "What?"

"Your sister," he replied in matched confusion. His blue eyes at last left the tablet and landed on her. "Sorry. I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. She's just a lot bigger now compared to when these were taken."

Taylor gaped at him. This wasn't the response she was expecting. Usually when her boyfriends saw or met her sister, they ended up fawning all over her. One of them even broke up with her to try and date Meghan instead. However, it now occurred to her just how long ago that all was. Most of her recent boyfriends had never even met her sister. And even if they had, like Jim, they'd have met this version of her. Not the appealing girl in the photos but the one that, as Jim put it, "put on a lot of weight."

The nervousness began to melt away, replaced by something else. Something that surprised her as much as Jim's reaction. Something that made her heart beat faster and her breath grow shallower. All that twisting and turning that was in her stomach had dropped lower.

"Are you alright?" Jim asked, confusion turning to concern from how long she had remained sitting in silence.

"Yeah," she said with a quick shake of her head. "I'm just not used to people talking about Meghan like that."

"My bad. I didn't mean to upset--"

"No, no, you didn't. You really didn't," Taylor said. She was about to lose herself to the strange feelings again but she pushed them aside, wanting to get everything out. "Growing up, people just found her so attractive. She was always the pretty big sister and I was the ugly little one." Jim's face formed an expression equal parts sympathy and equal parts disdain. He tried to interject but she barreled forward. "I know, I know. I wasn't ugly but compared to Meghan... everyone in our town wanted her. I felt so second rate. When you saw those pictures, I thought you..." Taylor sighed. "It brought back a lot of insecurities is all."

"Not a chance I'd think that of you and her," Jim said, running a hand across her upper arm affectionately. "So what if she was the tiniest bit better looking all the way back then? There's no question who's the way hotter one now." He flashed her a reassuring smile that shifted into a sly grin. "And I would still rather have fucked college you over her, anyway. And that's without knowing you'd become even sexier and she'd become a fat cow."

She didn't know if he meant it -- especially with the harshness in which he said it. He probably only went that far because he could tell how upset she was, how much the comparisons between her and Meghan had left a lasting scar on her self-worth. Whatever his reasons for saying it though, she knew one thing for sure: she had needed to hear it.

No longer having to hold anything back, Taylor released all those new feelings invading her mind and core, letting them wash over her, and they launched her forward, toward her boyfriend. With a wanton whine, she kissed him, her soft lips mashing into his and parting, her tongue seeking out entrance into his mouth. It took him a second to move past the surprise of the intensity of her kiss but once he did, he kissed her back just as passionately.

Her hands dug into his shaggy brown locks and her leg swung over his lap so she could straddle him on the couch. She moaned into his mouth, rocking her hips into the hardening cock underneath her. Jim held her by the waist as the smacks of their kiss filled the room. He moved from her lips to her large nose, knowing she was sensitive about it, and showered it with kisses before making his way down to her jaw and across to her ear. Taylor gasped and panted, tilting her head to the side to give him a clear path along her neck.

"Tell me more," she said, his hands moving up her ribs and to her breasts.

Jim cupped one cantaloupe-sized boob in each palm, squeezing them together and leaving a trail of wet pecks from her collarbone toward the creamy mounds. "I'd have fucked you so hard. Taken you back to--"

"No. Not about me," Taylor groaned. "About her."

Jim pulled back from the tops of her breasts and stared at his girlfriend, his brow knitted together. Her chest heaved in his hands and she opened her eyes to give him a lust-lidded gaze, one swimming with horny need. A sudden realization came over him. An understanding of what she wanted, of how it made her feel. A twisted, sexual way of healing old wounds.

"She gained so much weight since then. I know she's had two kids, but god." Taylor moaned in delight and Jim grabbed the hem of her shirt and tugged it over her head. While he tossed the top aside, she frantically reached behind her back to unhook her bra, the cups dropping the slightest bit from the weight of her unrestrained tits. Slipping the garment from her shoulders, she flicked it away and Jim again cupped one large cone-shaped breast in each hand. He dove his lips toward her pale pink nipples. "She ruined that body of hers."

Jim kissed and sucked at her nipples like a hungry animal, running his tongue all over the pointy peaks. He kissed across the field of flesh, releasing his hold on her mounds to get at her cleavage, sternum, and inner curves. She trembled on top of him, whispering in a broken hiss, "Mmm, yes. So much weight. Oh!"

Taylor yelped as Jim wrapped his arms around her lower back and then flipped her over. She landed with her back on the couch and him kneeling on the edge of the cushion between her legs. Sliding his knees to the floor, Jim kissed his way down her stomach, grabbing the edge of her tights and slipping them down and off her legs. Along the way, he continued to degrade her sister, mumbling between licks and kisses, "That pillsbury doughgirl doesn't hold a candle to your sexy body, Tay."

"Unnnh!" Taylor lifted her butt up and peeled her panties off, exposing her small tuft of pubic hair and aroused pussy lips to her boyfriend's eyes and mouth. He pulled her forward and she slouched into the couch and spread her legs. Wrapping his arms around her thighs, Jim leaned forward and licked all the way up her sopping wet slit. "Oooooh fuck!"

He ran his tongue back down her lips, having avoided her clit and making her shiver in anticipation when he passed it by. Without missing a beat, he circled her folds again, moving up one side and down the other, coming closer to her needy bundle of nerves but dodging it once more. Above him, Taylor whimpered, her leg spasming, bouncing up and down as he repeated the motion again and again, licking faster, sliding closer each time, making her hiss with a quick swipe, adding kisses and sucks that drove her breath ragged.

He paused, growled, "Your tight pussy is so much better than Meghan's fat cunt," and then dragged the entire length of his flattened tongue across her clit.

Taylor slammed her head into the couch and arched her back off the cushion, letting out a wail of pleasure. Her hands dove down to grab the back of Jim's skull and pulled him closer to her quivering snatch, her fingers digging and tangling into his hair. She parted her legs wider and placed her feet onto his back for support as he lashed at her pulsating clit over and over. Hard strokes, quick flicks, sucks and swirls, he only stopped to dive back down to her slick lips and dripping hole before returning to her pleasure center. The entire time, Taylor's legs bounced and shook from her impending orgasm, and she released a stream of desperate whines and groans punctuated by near-unintelligible dirty talk... all about her sister.

"Unnh! Nnhhhgghh! Oh god, oh fuck, she's so much bigger. Hhnnnnhhnnn! So much fatter. Mmmmpphhhh! That tubby whore!" The more she rambled, the harder and faster her boyfriend attacked her pussy. The closer he brought her to the brink. Her harsh words and cathartic defilement of her sister powered his licks, which in turn spurred her on, creating a perpetual debauchery machine. Her breaths grew quicker, shorter, near hyperventilating. "Used to be so cute. Ugh! So desirable! Hnnnn! Hnnnn! Stupid face-stuffing slut! Fuckfuckfuckfuck! Now who's the hot one, Meghan, you fat biiitttchhhhhh!"

Taylor screamed, her body almost launching off the couch, held down only by Jim's grip on her thighs. Her hips bounced wildly and erratically, her boyfriend's tongue still working at her pussy as she pulled at his hair and rode through her orgasm. Expanding bursts of light flashed behind her eyes. Her abs cramped and tensed. And her mind became a blur of images and emotions: her and Meghan, ignored and adored, awkward and sultry, slim and thick, wanted and not. So many years of feeling second-rate, of bitterness, exploding out of her in waves until she collapsed back down, falling into the cushions, near delirious and half conscious.

Through hazy eyes she watched Jim slide back up into view, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He leaned in for a kiss and she pressed her lips to his, a dreamy smile on her face. Reaching down, she slipped his shorts lower and grasped hold of his dick, wrapping her fingers around his hardness and jerking him off with slow, deliberate strokes. He hummed into her mouth and kissed her harder, her pumps picking up speed, beating him off with increasing urgency. A twisted image flashed into her mind and her eyes snapped open.

She broke their kiss, lust building behind her gaze with every breath, with every up and down movement of her fist on his cock. "Get undressed."

While Jim flung himself onto the couch and started stripping off his clothes, Taylor jumped up and grabbed the iPad. She tapped and swiped the screen repeatedly, chest heaving and eyes darting to the television a few feet away in front of them. Not bothering to question his girlfriend's actions, Jim finished undressing, settled down behind her, and waited for her next move, his cock standing at attention and dripping with precum. After a moment, Taylor grinned and lowered herself down, reaching between her legs to take hold of his prick and lining it up with her slit, pushing the tip past her lips with a soft moan. She tapped the iPad one more time and then tossed it aside.

On their TV, a picture of a smiling Meghan appeared. A smiling, modern day Meghan sitting in a chair and wearing a fancy, floral dress... a roll around her midsection visible under the fabric.

Taylor slammed down onto her boyfriend's dick, crying out in ecstasy as his shaft filled her up.

"Mmmmm, fuck yes!" she gasped, Jim's hands grabbing her by the waist. Taylor bounced up and down on his cock, clenching her eyes and enjoying the sensation of her boyfriend pumping her pussy and the sounds of their bodies smacking together. Breath heavy, she reopened her eyes to stare at the image on screen, the softness of her sister's waist making her impossibly aroused. "Look at her. Look at that chubby bitch. Fuck, she used to be so fucking slim."

As if on cue, another picture of her sister came onto the screen, an image from college replacing the previous one and continuing the perverted slideshow she put together. In it, Meghan was in the middle of a twist, her much more slender stomach obvious under her tight shirt and her butt angled toward the camera.

"God, her ass was always a little flat but, fuck, it used to look so much better. I envied those hips, making it look so nice." Taylor groaned, picking up her pace on Jim's cock, thick hair and large tits bouncing in step. "Not... anymore. Mmmph!" Again, the picture changed, this time of Meghan from behind while she chatted with one of their cousins at a party last year, a pair of jeans clinging to her rear. "Yeah, there it is. There's that fat ass. Bigger... flatter... and with thighs to match. How are those, mmm, hips working out for you now, sis?"

Jim grunted and slid his hands lower to feel and grope at Taylor's hips and butt, his shaft throbbing inside of her. "Fuck. Your hips and ass are so much better than hers. A perfect ass instead of her wide load. She probably, ungh! fuck!, wishes she had an ass like yours. Hates how sexy your legs are compared to hers now. How does it feel knowing your sister ruined her body that much? That no one is looking at her anymore, especially if you're around?"

"So... fucking... good!" The more Jim insulted her sister and in turn praised her, the hornier Taylor became and the harder she fucked herself onto him. The images that kept appearing on the TV fueled their passion and dirty talk, turned their fucking into an animalistic frenzy. The slapping of their hips and grunts and groans grew louder and echoed in the apartment. Jim's cock pistoned in and out of her, his hips jerking up to meet hers in a steady rhythm of eroticism. She was practically dripping onto his dick. And through it all, the shaming of her sister kept going.

Taylor knew her sister wasn't anything close to as heavy as they made her seem, that she was just fifteen pounds or so overweight. But hearing Jim compliment her while tearing down Meghan, treating her sister so awfully and taking their degradation of her to hyperbolic extremes, it made her crazed with lust. It allowed so many years of pent-up inadequacy and self-resentment to burst out of her a flood of pleasure and ecstasy.

They pointed out Meghan's slight baby fat growing into an awkward double chin. They moaned over Taylor's trim waist while gaping at her sister's obvious love handles. A mini-orgasm ripped through her when they imagined and described how Meghan's previously fuckable body must ripple and jiggle when getting railed by her husband. They were talking about her breasts when Jim reached around and cupped Taylor's sizeable, sexy mounds in his hands.

"No way her tits ever came close to yours."

"They were... they were much nicer when she was thinner. Ah ah ah-always perfectly sized to her body. I can't imagine what they must look like now."

"I've actually... seen them," Jim admitted, slamming into Taylor harder, making her gasp from both his thrusts and the revelation. "Or at least one of them."

"Oh my god. Oh fuck! How? When?"

"About a year ago, when we visited. She was breastfeeding on the couch nearby and needed to adjust. God, you're so fucking hot. For a minute her tit was out in the open. I glanced over. I know she saw me look but I didn't look for long. It hung so low. Not like yours. So much bigger than hers and still so goddamn perky. Fuck!"

"Uuuhhnnnn!" Taylor's eyes rolled into the back of her head, her pussy clamping down on his cock and her breaths coming short and fast, another orgasm fast approaching. "I bet... I bet she did it on purpose. Wanted you to see her tits. Get some of that attention she used to receive all the time. Steal it from me again. Bitch!"

Jim gritted his teeth, squeezing at her breasts, pulling at her nipples. "Like her saggy tits could ever hold up to yours. Like anyone would ever pay attention to her when they had you. I bet her husband probably jerks off to you every time you visit, wishing he was fucking your hot body instead of your chubby, doughgirl sis."

Taylor let out a long and broken moan. The image on the television changed again, Meghan and Taylor together from the holidays, smiling in front of the Christmas tree. "Everything about you is better than her. Your slim legs and trim waist, your perfect ass and tits, your amazing face, down to your cock-throbbingly sexy nose. Look at her stretching out that sweater. No wonder she doesn't post that many pictures of herself anymore. You're a fox and she's a cow."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. I'm gonna cum. Oh god, fuck me! Fuck me! Unngh! I'm gonna... I'm gonna... CUUMMMM!"

12