Quicksand Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Matt, you're insane." I sputtered in exasperation. "You know I'm married. What happened was a one-off thing."

"What happened was amazing. Admit it."

"Stop this."

"Remember the first time you entered me?"

"Stop."

"I remember. I was looking right into your eyes as your cock pierced my ass. I saw your reaction. It was the best thing you had ever felt. I saw it in your eyes and I heard you say it later. Admit it."


"Look, Matt, I don't know ..."

"I bet your cock is stirring just thinking about it. You're getting hard, aren't you?"

"You're being ridiculous."

"That beautiful cock of yours is rising. I know it. I want to suck that cock. I want you to fuck me with that beautiful cock."

"Matt," I pleaded, "go back home."

"I'm not going anywhere until I see you again."

"I'm hanging up now."

"Listen to me, Alan. I will keep calling until you see me. If you block my number, I will knock at your door. I am not kidding, Alan."

"Please, Matt, I'm begging you, please don't do this."

"I'm in the downtown Hilton. Room 743. I'll see you within 90 minutes or I will call to see why not. Room 743."

He hung up. It felt as if my entire world was dangling by a fraying thread.

Jenny was in our home office. She looked up from her computer when I entered, still smiling with the lingering glow of our morning amours.

"I got a call from a guy I met at Wharton who is with clients in town." I lied as best I could. "They need a fourth for golf. Do you mind?"

Jenny didn't bat an eye. Why would she be suspicious? I had never been false or unfaithful. "Okay. Have fun. By the way, when you get back, I have some big news to share. Big news."

Online I found a bar near the Hilton that advertised being LGBTQ friendly. I figured it was unlikely that I would see anyone I knew there and if Matt made a scene, it would just look like another bit of drama between two gay men. I called him from there.

"Listen to me, Alan. Does the number 918-366-8283 sound familiar?" My chest clenched in fear. "That's right. I've got your wife's number on my speed dial. It's 12:10 right now. If you are not here by 12:30, I push the button. Room 743."

As I walked briskly down those few blocks, I conceived my plan and resolved to stick to it. I would insist that we sit apart in separate chairs. I would lay out in no uncertain terms that we were done, that there would be no more sex, and that he must leave town without another threat. He would see my adamance and would have no choice but to comply. After all, Matt might be sexually compulsive, but he wasn't a monster.

He closed the door behind me dressed in a black satin robe. He intercepted me before I could take a step toward the chairs. His lips were on my neck and he rocked his groin across mine until I was pinned against the wall. His lips found my cheek and he whispered fervidly in my ear.

"I dream of your flesh against mine. The taste of your cock. The feel of the way you fuck me."

"Matt, stop. This isn't going to happen."

I tried to push him away but merely succeeded in giving his hand access to my package. His magical fingers enticed my manhood to respond.

"It's already happening, Babe. Deep down you want me. No matter what you say, you want what I can give you. I want what you've got."

His tongue found its way past my lips. It toyed with mine. As my cock hardened, my breath quickened and my tongue began to dance with his. His other hand was beneath my shirt pressing my chest against his. I was captured by the current. I was tossed into that froth of lust.

When he tore his lips from mine, we were both gasping. His blue eyes burned with passion and held me within his Svengali gaze. Taking my hand in his, he walked backward toward the bed as his other hand loosened his robe. A thong of lustrous lavender strained to contain his turgid cock. The sight made my breath quiver.

He paused at the edge of the bed and kissed me feverishly again. Somehow my pants were undone and fell to my knees. Deft fingers stroked my craning cock. His hardness was in my hand and my fingers adored it with a will of their own.

We panted for breath as his lips nuzzled my ear. "Remember how you played with my cock? Remember how you said you never wanted to let it go?"

I did remember and I let out a helpless, futile sob.

Matt shed the robe and started to crawl to the center of the mattress. The strap of the thong plunged between two glorious orbs that undulated with every move.

"Remember how you said you loved my ass?" He pulled the strap aside. His tawny rosebud beckoned to me. He flexed his core and it gaped as if lewdly winking.

"Remember how your heart stopped the first time you entered me and sank balls deep into my hot, tight ass?"

I stared mesmerized, enthralled beyond any bounds.

He rolled onto his back with outstretched arms. "Your loverboy wants you, Alan. Come to me."

I made short work shedding my remaining clothes and fell into Matt's embrace.

When at last I laid back drained and spent, my mouth foul with the aftertaste of his cum, I croaked in a fatigued voice, "It's over."

Matt scoffed. "You know better, Alan. Quit fighting it. Quit denying it."

Maybe it was because I had no reserve of cum left in me. With Jenny that morning and now with Matt, there was nothing left for Matt to tempt. Maybe it was because of the unmitigated contempt I had for myself. For whatever reason, I finally meant it.

I locked the bathroom door while I showered and washed the scent of Matt from my body. I ignored his knocking as I used his toothbrush and mouthwash to cleanse him from my mouth. Then I gathered my scattered clothes and got dressed.

"It's not over, Alan. Come to your senses."

"Matt, stop. If you don't, it will ruin us both, and one of us might end up in jail."

He reached out and tried for a kiss. I shoved him away with a frightening strength and sent him sprawling to the floor so violently the room shook. There was fire in my blood as I stood over him and I glared with a menace I never realized I had. Before I did something irrevocable, I turned and left forever.

I waited an appropriate time before going home. I needed every minute to compose myself. Jenny was in the kitchen slicing carrots.

"How was your game," she asked cheerily.

"Not bad. I've played better but other than that it was good."

"That's nice. So you teed off with Matt, did you?"

The world froze and I felt my lifeblood drain away.

"So you played a round with Matt, did you?" Her smile turned into a sneer. Her hand gripped the hilt of the knife so tightly I heard her knuckles crack, "Eighteen holes, was it? Or just one tight hole?"

My chest clutched. I couldn't breathe. My throat burned with shame. "It's over, Jenny. I swear. I told him so."

"Really?" The knife played within her hand. "So after all the passion you had in Philadelphia, it's over."

Her voice was rising to a screech. "After he gives you a call and you run off to his bed at the Hilton?"

She raised the knife high. "You expect me to believe that it's over?"

Enraged, she slammed the knife into the cutting board, burying the point. "You lying, cheating piece of shit!"

The force of the stab caused her grip to fail. Her palm was gashed by the blade. She ignored the pain and let it bleed.

Tears flowed down my cheeks. "I swear, Jenny. I fucked up but I love you and I swear I will never do anything like this again. I swear."

As she looked down at her flowing blood, her voice became a whisper. "There is a bag packed at the top of the stairs." She wrapped a dishtowel around her hand. "I want you gone." The towel quickly turned red. "Get out, Alan. This is not your home anymore. Get out."

12