Quicky with Mom

Story Info
Son discovers mom is a squirter.
1.9k words
4.26
89.5k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manwar
manwar
276 Followers

Once again mother and me were at a relative's place and as usual had to share the room due to a lack of space in the house. The morning was chilly, and I woke up with a tremendous erection, rolling over I found mother was not in bed. Deciding I needed a coffee I went downstairs where I found the place busy with relatives.

But there was no sight of mum anywhere until I finally found her helping in the kitchen. She looked gorgeous with her wet hair wrapped in a towel and the thin cotton sari that showed off her hourglass figure and the noticeable navel on her midriff. With eager eyes I watched her plump, yet shapely buttocks undulate as she moved around the kitchen while her sari struggled to hide her ample breasts. The gracious sway of her wide hips combined with the gently heaving of her big boobs was enough to make any man horny.

When she finally caught sight of me, she smiled and asked if I wanted a coffee. Nodding I pointed up indicating I would be in the room upstairs. Knowing exactly what I had in mind she blushed like a new bride and ushered me away.

Back in the room I showered and waited eagerly for mum in just a towel. As I paced up and down the little room in anticipation for her to return, the door opened and mother walked in with a coffee, shutting the door behind her. Taking the coffee from her hand and placing it on the table I proceeded to give her a hug and smother her face with kisses. Soon my hands were caressing and squeezing her soft firm buttocks.

"Slow down tiger," she said with a giggle, enjoying the attention.

"Couldn't you just masturbate?" she asked, sounding like a frustrated wife rather than a mother.

"I tried but ...," I said

"Aren't you getting a bit too old for mommy, young man," she said in a jovial manner.

"Huh," I said looking dumbstruck making her giggle.

Without asking she undid the towel and hung it on the chair exposing my semi erect manhood.

"Ok how bad is it?" she asked looking down at my crotch and them up at my face.

"Pretty bad," I answered sipping on my coffee.

After neatly tying her hair into a high knot she took my cock in her hand and began to pump it gently to get me hard again. Surprisingly it just remained semi erect, as she gave me a nod of disapproval.

She went down on her haunches as I looked at her, still holding on to my semi erect penis. When she was at eye level with my glans, she gave it a quick once over then opened her mouth and took the head inside.

I was a bit surprised because she had never given me oral up until now.

"Wow ma, you've never ...," I said feeling her warm lips engulf my erection.

Silently she motioned me to be quite as her mouth worked on my penis making it hard and erect once more. When she was satisfied with it, she stood up turned to face the wall.

"Should have taken care of this before I left the bed this morning," she said hiking her sari up around her waist and giving me a view of her naked buttocks.

"You'll need to pull out when you are coming or stick it in my bum honey I'm not on the pill," she said nonchalantly.

"Ok," I said as I parted her ass cheeks taking in their sweet and musky odor and exposing her delicate brown anus.

Running my hands over her blouse clad breasts from behind her, I gently squeezed one of the warm globules making her sigh. Positioning the head of my penis at the entrance of her vagina I waited for her approval before entering her moist warm vagina. She let out a faint gasp as the tip of my erection began to enter her. A further push instantly made her body convulse with an orgasm and warm liquid exploding onto my thighs.

"Oh gawd," she almost screamed trying to cover her mouth.

Her body convulsed and squirmed as the intense orgasm ripped through it sending erotic spasms in every direction.

Whimpering softly, she leaned on to the wall for support, as I felt her vagina expanded and contract around my erection, while I stood there frozen in shock. When she was almost done and able to regain some control, she pulled away from my erect penis. Her legs were weak, still shaking and struggling to keep her standing up.

Slowly she turned around to face me, still leaning against the wall for support. Seeing her struggle to stand on her own I immediately extended my arms to help support her.

"Sorry darling," she said still recovering from her orgasm.

"That ok, are you alright?" I asked my face looking like I had seen a ghost.

Trying to catch her breath and regain her composure she explained that she hadn't orgasmed in a while and that combined with my penis making direct contact with her G-spot made her erupt in an uncontrolled orgasm.

"Wow were you ejaculating?" I asked innocently.

Seeing my excitement she nodded with a faint smile, still enjoying the remanent spasms from her enormous orgasm.

"Guess you got to see your mother squirt," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

Looking at my erection, she apologized "Sorry sweety to pull out like that, it was way too intense."

"That ok, it was amazing to watch though," I said making her giggle.

"I'm still a bit tender down there sweety give me a few mins before entering me," she said.

"It's okay ma," I said pulling her close to me and gave her a tight hug.

Her face looked flustered yet sexy, I took her face in my hands and began to kiss her swollen lips. She responded by parting her lips and allowed my tongue to enter her mouth. We kissed passionately like lovers as she began to disrobe and when she was as naked as I was, I lifted her up in my arms and walked her over to the bed and laying her on it. Fervently I began kissing and caressing all over her soft naked body rolling her over parting her big voluptuous ass and licking her brown anus.

"Oh baby, you do know how to please a woman," she said enjoying the pleasure my tongue was providing her anus.

Then I rolled her over and began sucking on her nipples running my fingers through her thick bush, till she had another orgasm.

"Mommy is ready sweety, put it inside me darling," she said lustily as she watched me.

Unable to control my own urges, I quickly moved on top of her, letting her take hold of my erection and position it against her vaginal opening. Spreading her legs as wide as she could she awaited my entry into her. She gasped and closed her eyes as my erection effortlessly slid into her wet moist vagina.

"Oh, baby it feels so full, I can feel it stretching me out honey," she said enjoying the sensation of me inside her.

"You look so beautiful ma," I said continuing to thrust in and out of her.

"Thank you sweety," she said with a smile.

Soon I began to move in and out of her in a rhythmic fashion watching her smile at me. She looked like an angel as she nonchalantly played with one of her nipples.

"Honey!" she whispered.

"Yeah," I answered enjoying the sensation her tight vagina provided against my hard penis.

You know I'm going to squirt again I hope that doesn't bother you. It's impossible for me to stop squirting once I start, she explained.

"Really?" I asked rather stupidly still moving in and out of her.

"Yeah sweety," she said with a smile.

"Wow I'd love to see it ma," I said excitedly.

"Okay but you need to pull out when I tell u, then sit back and watch," she said with a wink.

She ran her hand through my hair as I sucked on her nipple and continued to move in and out of her. As my thrusting got deeper, I could sense her vagina tightening and loosening in unison. Her body was building up to another orgasm and she began to whimper as she lay helplessly under me.

"Now?" I asked impatiently.

"Not yet, don't stop," she said with an almost contorted face.

"Okay ma," I replied thrusting faster.

"I'm almost there," she choked shutting her eyes tightly.

"Now! sweety, pull out! pull out," she yelled lifting her pelvis off the bed.

Immediately I pulled out and sat back to watch her squirt a clear liquid from her vagina. Her body shook violently as the orgasm exploded drenching me in her squirt. She quirted about three or four times rubbing her clit in between squirts until she collapsed once the stream stopped and lay back on the bed.

"Wow, that was the most amazing thing I have seen," I said with the widest grin.

"Thanks sweetie, you can put it in now if you want," she said.

"Are you sure wont it still be tender," I asked her concerned.

"Now I am more relaxed that the first time so I can take it," she assured me.

Without delay I got back on top of her and pushed my erection deep inside her making her gasp. Then I gently began moving in and out of her as she watched me.

"Ma, I need to come," I said

"I know baby," she said with motherly affection.

Pushing me away she made me get off her and then made me lie back on the bed before straddling me with her thick thighs. Then she took my erection in her hand and teasingly rubbed it against her coarse thick bush. Seeing I wouldn't last any longer she lifted herself up, then took some of the lubrication form her vagina and applied it to my erect penis. Looking at me, she positioned my erection against the entrance of her anus and began to gently bear down. My hard erect penis slowly slid into her tight anal opening inch by inch until it was completely engulfed in it. She then began to move slowly up and down the length of my shaft making me squirm with delight.

"You like that honey?" she asked.

Unable to speak, I nodded in response enjoying the pleasurable sensation she was offering me. Extending my arms out behind her I grabbed on to her moving ass and began to frantically squeeze each of her buttocks.

"Being inside mommies bum?" she asked rather seductively.

"Yes mommy," I replied.

"You like feeling mommies' big bums and squeezing them?" she asked as she cupped her bouncing boobs.

"Ma I'm ...," I yelled out and before I could complete it I was erupting inside her.

"I know sweety, I can feel it, I'm coming to just be ready for that hot stream," she said closing her eyes in anticipation.

Soon she orgasmed, her squirt reaching my face and without thought I opened my mouth to receive it. It tasted was the sweetest thing I have ever tasted, and I couldn't get enough of it. When we both were done, she collapsed over me her big boos crushed over my chest and her hair all over my face as she whimpered with pleasure. We lay like this until my erection went soft and popped out of her bum hole.

As always, your comments are much appreciated and an inspiration for me to keep writing. Please let me know your thoughts on the story.

manwar
manwar
276 Followers