Quid Pro Quo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winston greeted her when she arrived on the worksite. "Kathleen, what an absolute pleasure to see you again," he said to her breasts. His gaze had crawled over every inch of her body as she had walked towards him, and had eventually made a home in her cleavage. Kathleen pretended not to notice, although internally she beamed with pride.

"Thank you, it's good to see you again too," Kathleen flashed Winston a smile. Then she looked past him to the crews of workers scattered around the property with a confused look on her face, "Have you already begun construction?"

Winston turned his head to follow Kathleen's gaze over his shoulder, "What? Oh, no, of course not. Just demolition of the old buildings, clearing land. That way we can begin immediately once we have the green light."

Kathleen mentally scolded herself for betraying her ignorance, "Of course. I meant demolition," she tried to recover, "This is what I get for skipping coffee this morning. How long has demolition been ongoing?"

"This is only the second week. Come, let me give you the tour, show you where everything will be going."

Kathleen hadn't realized there would be so many people on the site when she had picked her outfit. As she walked around the perimeter of property, a couple dozen workers watched her every move. Most at least tried to be subtle, but many gawked openly and unabashedly. Elbows nudged. Voices whispered. And Kathleen knew that she had just found herself the star in a couple dozen new fantasies.

Kathleen tried to focus on Winston's tour. She had to pay attention to what he was saying so she could properly do her job. But, instead, her mind kept deviating towards the lustful stares that dogged her every movement. She couldn't help but imagine what they were imagining. Every possibility ran through her head, from sensual daydreams to depraved fantasies. Each thought tickled her brain in a way that was particularly distracting. And just when Kathleen would manage to bury such thoughts, Winston would touch her elbow or the small of her back and remind her that he, too, was entertaining his own fancies. And then Kathleen would be back where she started.

Kathleen's mental cycle of fantasies colored everything she saw. A dark, empty basement was the perfect location for an impromptu quickie. The scaffolding was just long enough to lie on her back. Could she squeeze into the cab of backhoe to give the driver a midday blowjob? That guy with the sledgehammer was definitely strong enough to hold her down. Each thought just fed the tingle growing in the back of Kathleen's mind until her heart was racing and her breathing short. She found herself squeezing her thighs together and biting her lip.

"Is everything alright?" Winston asked curiously.

Kathleen blinked in surprise. "What's that? Yes, of course."

Winston explained, "You looked troubled, or lost in thought."

I'm surprised you were looking at my face, Kathleen thought. "No, no. Just thinking ahead, making sure I wasn't overlooking anything," was her explanation. Then she added, with just a hint of flirtation, "I do appreciate your concern though."

Winston beamed. Then he led her over to a trailer parked at the edge of the property.

The trailer was spartan and dim. The overhead lights were off, and the only light came from whatever sunlight managed to bleed through the aged and dirty blinds. A long, low table ran along one wall and filing cabinets sat against the other, with boxes and loose tools scattered throughout. At the back of the trailer sat an old desk, flanked by two chairs. Bent over the desk looking at some plans was a middle-aged man.

"This is Grant," Winston introduced when he guided Kathleen inside with a hand on her back. "He's my project manager. Grant, this is Kathleen, she'll be working with Gary."

Grant was sturdily built and darkly tanned. With his shaved head, weather-bitten face, and wide shoulders, he looked like a pitbull. He studied Kathleen cooly, his eyes pausing on her cleavage and skirt, but only briefly. Then his eyes flicked to Winston. Grant's lips curled in the slightest wry smile.

"Good to meet you, Kathleen," Grant said when he shook her hand, "Winston's been treating you well I hope?"

Kathleen wasn't sure how to respond, so she went with a small chuckle and platitude, "Yes, of course. I'm looking forward to working on this project."

Grant's eyebrows twitched, but Winston was the first to respond.

"I've been giving the young lady a tour of the property to bring her up to speed. Although Grant here will know far more than I will, if you have any questions. Now if you don't mind, Kathleen, I'll leave you in his capable hands while I catch up on some phone calls?"

Kathleen nodded and thanked Winston graciously for his time. He assured her it was his pleasure, and stepped out of the trailer.

Grant turned on her as soon as Winston left.

"I know what you're doing," He accused.

Kathleen was immediately taken aback, "What?"

"I've been working with Winston for a long time. Through his last three ex-wives. You're not the first to try and seduce him with long legs and a short skirt."

Kathleen flushed, both with anger at the accusation and embarrassment that it wasn't that far from the truth, "I am doing no such thing. I don't know what other people have done in the past, but I assure you-"

"Oh really?" Grant cut her off. "Is this the outfit you normally wear to the office?" Without warning, and before Kathleen could stop him, Grant reached forward and grabbed the hem of her skirt. He lifted the hem demonstratively, then began to run his hand down Kathleen's thigh.

A shiver ran up Kathleen's spine as Grant touched her, but she quickly pushed his hand away and stepped back. She bumped into the filing cabinet behind her. Suddenly the trailer seemed so much smaller. There wasn't anywhere she could run to, and Grant was between her and the single exit. Kathleen was trapped.

"How dare you?" Kathleen started. If she couldn't escape, she'd have to make him back down.

Grant, however, only laughed. He stepped back, lifted his cell phone, and snapped a picture of her. Kathleen was too stunned to do anything more than stare in shock and confusion.

"So if I send this picture to Gary, he'll confirm that Baker, Copperfield, & Schmidt considers that outfit — that skirt, those heels, that cleavage — to be appropriate and professional attire for their attorneys?"

Kathleen only glared in response. She knew her outfit was not nearly as egregious as Grant was making it out to be; it was barely over the line. But she couldn't risk Grant actually sending it. Just the fact of having a client question her outfit would make it inappropriate, and ruin any chance she had of making a good impression at her firm. But, Kathleen also wasn't going to admit to anything. And so she remained silent.

"That's what I thought," Grant said, taking her silence as confirmation of his suspicions. Then he continued, "Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not complaining. If anything, I'd say the skirt isn't short enough. Keep that in mind for next time. More cleavage wouldn't hurt either."

"Excuse me? I don't... I am not-" Kathleen spluttered in anger, but Grant cut her off again.

"Oh, shut up. Stop talking and listen." Kathleen glared at him, but she did so in silence.

"I've worked on every development project at Randall Investments for the past fifteen years. Winston trusts me, trusts my judgment. I've worked with Gary since we started using your firm. He knows me too. What'll your boss say when I tell him that you've been argumentative, uncooperative, and unprofessional, right from day one? Or if I tell Winston that I can't work with you, you've got no grasp of what's going on here, and that you'll endanger his new pet multimillion dollar project? And, if you're who the firm is going to put its name behind, maybe it's time for Randall Investments to find a new law firm?"

Kathleen blinked back tears of rage. Grant could destroy her entire career before it even got off the ground. Nevermind losing her big break at Baker, Copperfield, & Schmidt, she wouldn't even be able to get temporary contract jobs if people thought she got fired for losing the firm one of their largest and most lucrative clients.

"I take it from the tone of your voice that you have an alternative in mind," Kathleen said, trying to recapture some control of the conversation.

Grant gave her a smarmy look which begged to be slapped off his face, "Actually, I do. I could tell Gary and Winston that you're competent, professional, and, most importantly, that we have a good, cooperative working relationship. And I can spare some extra time to fully walk you through everything and make sure you have all the information you need to do a great job and impress your bosses. But, if you're not 'cooperative' and a 'pleasure' to work with... well, then I can't exactly give a glowing review."

Kathleen took a moment to process everything he'd said. She had a pretty good idea of what Grant meant, and she suspected it didn't end at the hem of a shorter skirt. If it had been just that, Kathleen might have even agreed. It had surprised her just how much she had enjoyed all of the attention she got earlier today. Hell, she might have dressed a little special again in the future, just for her own fun. But the thought of going beyond that, giving Grant whatever he wanted, went far beyond what Kathleen would have ever considered.

Except, Kathleen was embarrassed to discover, the idea brought back that tingle she'd felt as everyone had lusted over her during the tour. The possibility, as unthinkable as it was, that Grant's suggestion could become reality took that hint of desire and turned it into a rush of excitement that filled her stomach with butterflies.

But it was a stupid deal, and every lawyerly instinct inside her screamed objections.

"Why would I agree to that? I'd have no way to enforce the deal. I could be completely 'cooperative' as you want, and you could still lie and disparage me to Gary and Mr. Randall." Grant began to say something, but it was Kathleen's turn to cut him off, "So here's my counter-offer. We can forget this conversation ever happened, and you can assign someone else to work with me to get me the information I need. Or I can go back to my firm and tell them everything that happened here. They couldn't fire me, not without risking a lawsuit. And what would Mr. Randall think about you getting Randall Investments sued, and risking this project with the bad publicity?"

Grant actually looked impressed, "Oh, I like you. I can see why they hired you."

It wasn't the reaction Kathleen was hoping for, but she tried to appear resolute, "Well? Are we done having this conversation? Or do I go back to the office and start filing lawsuits?"

Grant smiled, squared his shoulders, and planted himself between Kathleen and the exit from the trailer. "And how are you going to get there?" He asked as he took a step towards her, backing her against the filing cabinet. "And who will believe you when several of my men will swear they watched you try to seduce Mr. Randall, and heard you threaten to make up false accusations to keep me from telling your boss about your unprofessional conduct?"

"That's all lies!" Kathleen protested.

"Yup," Grant admitted without hesitation. "It'll be a lot of messy drama. And you might win in the end. But I just can't look at your hot body in that tight little outfit without wanting to fuck you. So, are we going to help each other out? Or am I going to take what I want and damn the consequences?"

Kathleen had sat through entire lectures on the decision to file a lawsuit or negotiate a settlement; to fight or compromise. She never imagined her first real-world test would be quite like this. She tried running through the possibilities in her head, but each imagined scenario only led her to one, terrifying truth: she wanted it. And the more she imagined it, the more her desire grew. But Kathleen couldn't admit it to herself. She rationalized instead. Grant could ruin everything. Forget having that dream career, paying off your student loans, or hell even paying rent. It's not worth the risk, she told herself, comforted by the excuse.

"I'll cooperate," Kathleen finally conceded. Once the words were actually out of her mouth, the situation became real. Her heart leapt into her throat, and she could feel the familiar tingle become a rush of adrenaline course through her.

"Good girl," Grant responded with an eager grin. "Now, let's use that mouth of yours for something better than arguing."

"Right here?" Kathleen looked around. As dingy and dusty as it was, the trailer was hardly her ideal romantic venue. Plus, there was the risk that someone else might walk in. Nope, don't think about that, Kathleen scolded herself, while the thought revived certain fantasies from earlier.

"Right here. Unless you'd rather step outside and put on a show for the whole crew. You did seem to enjoy-"

"Here is fine," Kathleen quickly cut him off. He was right: she had enjoyed showing off in front of everyone. But as long as nobody said it out loud, Kathleen didn't have to admit it to herself. She wasn't quite ready for that. Besides, she didn't want to risk confirming his accusations or, worse, giving off any hint of her arousal.

"That's what I thought. You may want to take your shirt off. I'd hate for you to spill and everyone to suspect what you were up to in here," As he spoke, Grant's eyes wandered away from her face and lingered in her cleavage.

Kathleen stared at Grant for a moment, "Is that a demand?"

"Hmmm?" Confused, Grant looked back up at Kathleen's face. "Oh. No. Not this time. Just a suggestion for your sake. I'm fine with whatever you decide. This time."

Kathleen seriously considered it. What if someone came in the trailer? To find her with her top off, on her knees, sucking a client's dick? The idea was terrifying and, to Kathleen's complete shock, also arousing. She found herself wishing it had been a demand, so she'd have a better excuse for complying.

"Fine, just in case," Kathleen said, hoping to salvage her pride by disguising desire beneath practicality. Grant only stood back, watching her patiently. After a moment of silence, Kathleen took a deep breath, then a second, to calm her nerves. Then she grasped the hem of her top, slowly lifted it above her head, and laid it on the desk. She turned back to Grant, letting her arms hang awkwardly by her side. Her heart pounded and she could feel that tingle return, as strong as ever.

Grant drank in the sight of her newly exposed flesh. His eyes wandered down her neck, following the curve of her breasts to the edge of her black bra. He nodded appreciatively.

Then Grant spoke. "Take off your bra too."

"What?" Kathleen asked, surprised, "I'll be fine like this."

"No," Grant's tone was unwavering, "I'm not asking you to. I'm telling you to."

Kathleen glared at Grant. Anger flooded her mind, but did nothing to calm the racing pulse and rapid breathing that betrayed her growing desire.

"Fine," Kathleen spat, defiantly. Grant, if anything, only seemed to enjoy her angry stare and waited patiently. After a moment, Kathleen slipped her bra straps off of her shoulder, then reached behind herself to unclasp it. She held her bra against herself, envisioning what she was about to do. Although the air in the trailer was warm, Kathleen had goose prickles all along her arms and chest.

She could barely bring herself to take that final step, and she dared not admit that a part of her wanted to. Instead, she silently prayed that Grant would get impatient and rip her bra away from her, but he never did. In the end, with a deep breath, Kathleen pulled her bra away from her chest. A fresh rush of arousal coursed through her body.

Grant did not merely stare this time. As soon as Kathleen's bra joined her top on the desk, Grant stepped forward. Without hesitation or warning, his rough, calloused hands were on her breasts, softly kneading and massaging.

It took a moment for Kathleen to get over the shock. "Hey!" she finally protested. She pushed her hands against Grant, but with no success. Instead, Grant pushed back, forcing her against the filing cabinet. Pinned.

"Make too much noise, and someone may come in to find out what's going on..." Grant warned. Kathleen relented. Yet without the struggle, there was nothing to distract her from the sensations of Grant's hands. Despite his forceful approach, he wasn't being rough. His fingers were steady, rhythmic, and ultimately quite pleasurable. Worse, Kathleen's current state of excitement and arousal had heightened her sensitivity. Sensitivity that took full advantage of the texture of his calloused hands on her soft skin took full advantage of. She tried her best not to enjoy the sensations of Grant's hands. Yet, despite her best efforts, she could not restrain a soft gasp when his thumb brushed over her erect nipple.

"Are you ready to get to work?" Grant asked softly.

Beneath the surface, Kathleen warred with herself between wanting nothing to do with him, and desperately wanting to service him. But Grant only saw her nod solemnly.

Grant released Kathleen and stepped back. She hadn't realized she'd been leaning into his hands, and she almost fell forward. Grant either didn't notice, or didn't react, and silently gestured to Kathleen to begin.

Kathleen knelt in front of him. When Grant didn't make any motion to undo his fly, Kathleen realized he was expecting her to do it. She struggled for a moment to undo his belt, and then slowly unzipped his fly. The sound of the zipper, unnaturally loud in the quiet trailer, announced the true beginning of their illicit activity.

Here is the point of no return, Kathleen thought to herself. Her career aspirations and growing lust forced her to reach her hand into Grant's pants and draw him out. She could hear his sharp intake of breath when she made contact, and Kathleen felt oddly proud.

Grant stiffened as Kathleen's hand wrapped around his warm shaft. For a moment, Kathleen simply knelt, staring at it, trying to decide what to do. Grant's voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Do a good job here," Grant instructed, "I'd hate to have to tell everyone you're half-assing your work."

Kathleen glared up at Grant through her lashes. A certain defiant pride swelled inside her. Determined, despite everything, to prove herself, Kathleen leaned forward to get to work.

Grant's knee flexed when her tongue first touched his shaft, but he shifted his weight and stayed where he was. Kathleen ignored his troubles, and focused on running her her tongue up and down the length of his shaft. She could taste the salty tang of sweat on his skin. She felt him harden and grow in her hand as her tongue travelled along him.

And then, Kathleen took him in her mouth. At first, it was just the head. She wrapped her lips around his shaft, just below it, and swirled her tongue over its surface. Grant moaned in appreciation.

Grant's groan renewed that tingle of desire deep inside Kathleen. Emboldened, she moved down his shaft, taking him deeper into her mouth until he pressed against the back of her throat. Then she gradually moved her head back, sucking as she withdrew. She spared a glance up to see Grant's reaction, but his head was tilted back and his face hidden.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Kathleen began to blow him, taking him and withdrawing in a leisurely cycle. She wanted to tease him, to get another reaction. She could feel him growing harder in her mouth. She could herself getting wetter between her legs.